May 17, 2024, 08:55:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #659 7/17 - 7/19/2007  (Read 124377 times)
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #400 on: July 18, 2007, 09:09:00 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"
Quote from: "IndyDan"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Indydan - Please start a thread in the Monkey Lounge and give us more details if you can.

I will say that I'm taken aback that there was an immediate interest in this.  You guys truly are good and sincere folk.  I'm honored to be a part of this.

... Gee, I had already booked John Cougar Mellenkamp to do a benefit for you!!  Laughing  Wink

Had Willie Nelson on the phone.....   Cool
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: July 18, 2007, 09:09:59 PM »

Indydan - Please start a thread in the Monkey Lounge and give us more details if you can.

I will say that I'm taken aback that there was an immediate interest in this.  You guys truly are good and sincere folk.  I'm honored to be a part of this.

... Gee, I had already booked John Cougar Mellenkamp to do a benefit for you!!  Laughing  Wink

Smile

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: July 18, 2007, 09:10:03 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Indy you had our collective 'mom" Klaas all worried  Laughing  Laughing

wuv you kwaas.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: July 18, 2007, 09:10:16 PM »

Geez.... you got us all riled up their Indy!  LOL  Least you know we all care.   Laughing
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: July 18, 2007, 09:11:29 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

Had Willie Nelson on the phone.....   Cool

Laughing  Laughing
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: July 18, 2007, 09:11:47 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Indy you had our collective 'mom" Klaas all worried  Laughing  Laughing

wuv you kwaas.

Well, you're just lucky you didn't get a prayer thread started, candles lit and hugged to death!  It was close there for a minute. Very Happy

Just relieved and happy it was a Robots joke.

Speaking of whom, where is Robots today?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: July 18, 2007, 09:13:03 PM »

ROTFL - Hey JCM lives only 22 miles from me.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #407 on: July 18, 2007, 09:14:04 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "oldfart"
O/T
I saw where Anna uses Ispell...
Just wondering if she has it do funny things after running a check?

My keyboard sometimes goes bonkers afterwords  Confused  Shocked

Oh and the pic of Anita with the finger pointed at her...
Her facial expression is like it smells really, really bad  
JMO of course  and sorry for being O/T

OF,

No, I have never had ispell do anything the least bit strange.  I did get booted off SM several times today but was not at times I was running iespell.  It has a dictionary component too that I have not used much but nice to know it is there.  Sometimes my computer goes bonkers when I am typing and accidentally bump the mouse.

Otherwise, nothing.

Anna & Wreck
TY... I think I will make a note to download the latest and re-install.
Most the time it happens if if run the spell check  then start typing more stuff.
Sometime the key board locks after 10-15 characters  and I have to click on where I am at in the post.  Other times it will back out of the tab or window all together    Confused
thanks again

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #408 on: July 18, 2007, 09:14:56 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Quote from: "Leslie"
Obviously that is not a picture of THE Lorenzo because we know what he looks like from the Diario pictures of his arrest.  That walking guy, in the
picture, has dark hair, and the real Lorenzo is a skinhead.

Am some pages behind, so sorry if this has already been covered but I didn't think Lorenzo was a skinhead in his pictures lately when arrested. Isn't a skinhead like all shaved/bald?

Yes i think you are correct. Skinhead also usually carries Arian/nazi affiliation  which was not the case when the term originated.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #409 on: July 18, 2007, 09:16:04 PM »

ROTFL - Hey JCM lives only 22 miles from me.

LOL you guys are just to funny!!!!!

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: July 18, 2007, 09:16:05 PM »

Embarassed  Embarassed   And when I want to say something important to me it normally gets totally ignored - go figure.  But I will say nothing hurts my feelings, I'm just happy to be here.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #411 on: July 18, 2007, 09:18:34 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
WOW, back up the truck my monkey friends.  The "foreclosure" post was a dig at Robots "bet the farm".  Sorry about that.   Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed

And here I sit all teary eyed and saying a prayer for you!  Bad Indy, Bad!!! Very Happy

I was feeling badly too. But I know it was a joke now Very Happy

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: July 18, 2007, 09:19:19 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
Geez.... you got us all riled up their Indy!  LOL  Least you know we all care.   Laughing

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: July 18, 2007, 09:24:15 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"

<snipped>

I am confident the call was made sometime between 2:30 and 3:00 am, I also heard Dompig mention that it was an eight minute call. I do think this call puts Joran in the beach area at about 2:45 am.

Spock ... the gardener's testimony puts Joran and Deepak sitting in Deepak's vehicle across the street from the Marriot Beach at 2:30 AM on the morning that Natalee Holloway went missing.

Janet

Carlos Ramos - Gardener
Court Hearing
August 15, 2005

I have seen the car in the morning of 30 May of Sunday on Monday. I went to Lorena on Monday night, then I went to work, told that I saw a car standing along the way when I drove along there. I cannot remember on which day I saw the photograph of the persons in the newspaper. The photograph, which the police force showed me, is the same photograph as the photograph that appeared in the Diario. You ask me how can I know or recognize the persons from the photograph in the newspaper or that I had seen that night. The first time then I saw the photograph in the Diario I had been astonished and I said that to colleagues. You represent me that I have explained that I have recognized the persons from their construction and mail hour. You ask me if I could see from my position in the car. My position was a bit is higher, in the turning I had drive concerning a sand hill as a result of which my position was a bit slanted. As a result, I could look at in the car. I have recognized the car from the rims. Also to the color and the transparent squares. You ask me if I can designate the persons, which sat in the car. Yes.

Beth Twitty
CNN LARRY KING LIVE
February 23, 2006

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: ..... Deepak panicked. He panicked when the gardener gave that testimony. That very afternoon, he called an Aruban girl to help him establish an alibi. She, in turn, panicked. She called FBI. She dialed the 1-877-NATALEE number and told them that she did not want to be involved in this.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #414 on: July 18, 2007, 09:24:27 PM »

Embarassed  Embarassed   And when I want to say something important to me it normally gets totally ignored - go figure.  But I will say nothing hurts my feelings, I'm just happy to be here.

I the  past......
some people that felt  ingnore ... found color and font to be effective.. Kinda like standing up and shouting

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: July 18, 2007, 09:24:34 PM »

Well, on the whole, it's been a pretty good week. Terry doesn't have cancer and Indy isn't losing the farm.

Let's party!!!!  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #416 on: July 18, 2007, 09:27:26 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Well, on the whole, it's been a pretty good week. Terry doesn't have cancer and Indy isn't losing the farm.

thats pretty funny  Laughing

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: July 18, 2007, 09:27:54 PM »

Yep and good things come in 3s.  Peaches is gonna just fine as well.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #418 on: July 18, 2007, 09:28:02 PM »

You do realize that when you least expect it I am going to sneak up and tip that tube over, don't ya? lol
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #419 on: July 18, 2007, 09:33:45 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

You do realize that when you least expect it I am going to sneak up and tip that tube over, don't ya? lol

I would expect no less.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.