May 13, 2024, 10:37:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #25 10/2/09 - 10/9/09  (Read 497993 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #360 on: October 05, 2009, 09:21:39 PM »

Susan Moss is cool 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: October 05, 2009, 09:24:50 PM »

Susan Moss is cool 

yes she is I would like to see her question the players...she would have their heads spinning.

crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #362 on: October 05, 2009, 09:26:20 PM »

I bet Ronald told Misty if she was not going to talk she could walk....just what I think after listening to TN.

Ohhh ... MyMonkey ...  you sound like that lady attorney on NG show with that rhyme!   Do you get appearance fees?

lol Susan Moss....maybe I have been watching too much Nasty Nancy lately...

I hear ya on that!  Thanks for filling in that name for me!

So, Ron's so controlling.  Ron throws her against the walls.  Ron hurt her arm.  Ron's gonna take a shotgun to her.  Ron's keeping her close because she's the enemy.  Ron's a dominating MF'r.  Ron's an intelligent guy.  Ron's crafty.  Ron's got connections with either LE or drug dealers or both.  Ron's the type to put dead rats in mailboxes. 

Is this the same guy that "allows" his wife to go off for a couple of galpal weekends?????  I'm thinking ... NOT!

What in the heck is going on???

And dont forget hes a FAB..Wonder if Art or any locals seen cloths being thrown out again?

Hmmmmm ... maybe he's more FAB than all that other stuff.  Misty's sure had him wrapped since February.  The tattoo of his mother's name?  Oh my, maybe he is just a sissy boy after all!  Only macho in the presence of the touch guys like Tim Miller etc. 

IMO he needs to start standing up for his kids.  Putting his mother out for sacrifice on NG ain't that nice either.  He must be aware of the criticism she's garnering there.  He might actually be a very innocent party and a seriously wounded father of a lost child, but time for him to get some gonads!  JMO!

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: October 05, 2009, 09:26:46 PM »

Good Evening Monkey's...

Just thinking OutLoud...

I wonder if something is going on behinds the scene thats deceiving the eye..

Misty comes home when JR is with his mom Crystal for visitation .. Jr comes home from visitation with his mom Crystal and Misty leaves again...
Hi Jersey, you could be on to something 

Hi Rose..

This has been the pattern for 2 weeks now.. Lets see if Misty returns after Friday when JR goes to his mom's home for the weekend..

I think Crystal only gets JR every two weeks. Not every weekend.

Hi Brandi..
I know the child custody visitation had changes and was revised.. Does anyone have a copy of it, its been awhile since I read it.

Hi JG.

I don't know of any recent changes to visitation.

I am curious if there have been changes and what they are though.

crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #364 on: October 05, 2009, 09:34:28 PM »

O/T ... congratulate me .. I've won!!!  Gosh, so may prizes I've won off this forum!  I'm rich now in so many ways!

Any word on Lisa's arrival at the friendly confines of the PCSO's jail?

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: October 05, 2009, 09:35:59 PM »

Good Evening Monkey's...

Just thinking OutLoud...

Misty comes home when JR is with his mom Crystal for visitation .. Jr comes home from visitation with his mom Crystal and Misty leaves again...

Hi Rose..

This has been the pattern for 2 weeks now.. Lets see if Misty returns after Friday when JR goes to his mom's home for the weekend..

Hi Brandi..
I know the child custody visitation had changes and was revised.. Does anyone have a copy of it, its been awhile since I read it.

Hi JG.

Jr. should be in pre-k now does anyone know if he is in school? I live in Ga. and children start school at the age of 4.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: October 05, 2009, 09:37:38 PM »

O/T ... congratulate me .. I've won!!!  Gosh, so may prizes I've won off this forum!  I'm rich now in so many ways!

Any word on Lisa's arrival at the friendly confines of the PCSO's jail?

Idk about Lisa...but I have won so many prizes I had to mute my sound.

crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #367 on: October 05, 2009, 09:38:10 PM »

Good Evening Monkey's...

Just thinking OutLoud...

Hi Rose..

Hi Brandi..

Hi JG.

Jr. should be in pre-k now does anyone know if he is in school? I live in Ga. and children start school at the age of 4.

I'd hope to believe that Jr. would be in VPK this year.  It's free in Florida and any good social worker dealing with the family would recommend that he attend pre-K.  Course we have our fair share of not-so-good social workers here too.

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: October 05, 2009, 09:40:10 PM »

I wonder what is really going on?   
    Teresa on money: Ron receives unemployment, Misty's friend tends to pay for everything, wish I had a friend like that    Something is in the works here 

How long did Ronald work for PDM...long enough to draw unemployment from them? Maybe from previous employment....jmo I do not think he is drawing unemployment,,,I think TN is telling a no no boo boo.

I believe he was so new, he was still on probation. I could look it up. I have it somewhere.

This is all I can find atm:

"Tony McCauley, director of human resources for PDM Bridge, said Cummings' bosses never heard from him following Haleigh's disappearance Feb. 10. McCauley said Cummings could have asked for a leave of absence.

"That never happened," he said from company headquarters in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. "Without that happening, at some point they filled his position. He was released."

Cummings operated a rolling crane at the plant north of Palatka. He was not a longtime employee. "We still have a great deal of sympathy for Mr. Cummings and his family and certainly hope for the best," McCauley said.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-haleigh-cummings-father-loses-job-story,0,5007318.story
Thank You Brandi, I still think Teresa is covering for Ronald and he is living off family and child support. jmo
[/quote
kind of o/t and but id crystal still having to pay child support toron even though haleigh has not been in his custody for almost 8 months? just curious how that works out
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: October 05, 2009, 09:40:20 PM »

O/T

Sources: Family Tried to Sell Baby

Updated: Monday, 05 Oct 2009, 5:15 PM PDT
Published : Monday, 05 Oct 2009, 5:14 PM PDT

* By KRISTIN M. HALL and TRAVIS LOLLER, Associated Press Writer

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - A Tennessee newborn kidnapped in a knife attack on his mother was placed in foster care with his three siblings after allegations arose that a family member tried to sell the infant, sources familiar with the case said Monday.

more...
http://www.myfoxla.com/dpp/news/dpg_family_tried_to_sell_tennessee_baby_lwf_20091005_3886524

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: October 05, 2009, 09:42:37 PM »

Good Evening Monkey's...

Just thinking OutLoud...

Hi Rose..

Hi Brandi..

Hi JG.

Apparently pre-kindergarten is voluntary in Florida:

http://www.floridajobs.org/earlylearning/VPK%20Program.html

crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #371 on: October 05, 2009, 09:42:56 PM »

O/T

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - A Tennessee newborn kidnapped in a knife attack on his mother was placed in foster care with his three siblings after allegations arose that a family member tried to sell the infant, sources familiar with the case said Monday.

more...
http://www.myfoxla.com/dpp/news/dpg_family_tried_to_sell_tennessee_baby_lwf_20091005_3886524

OMG Heart!!!!  I was so relieved to hear baby was recovered and now THIS??  GOOD GOD, what is up with this world we live in???

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: October 05, 2009, 09:45:34 PM »

Good Evening Monkey's...

Just thinking OutLoud...

it doesn't look good to dcf if they find out you have had your child around a murderer for 8 months... maybe they are trying to save face for when that happens so they can say well we stopped letting her around the one she didn't kill/let die when we figured out she did it... imo if misty is charged then crystal will def have the upper hand for jr custody
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: October 05, 2009, 09:52:23 PM »

Good Evening Monkey's...

Just thinking OutLoud...

Hi Rose..

Hi Brandi..

Hi JG.

well if we are to believe the alleged chat conversation that was posted here that never should have been posted the according to crystal supposedly still every 2 weeks
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: October 05, 2009, 09:52:46 PM »

Good Evening Monkey's...

Just thinking OutLoud...

it doesn't look good to dcf if they find out you have had your child around a murderer for 8 months... maybe they are trying to save face for when that happens so they can say well we stopped letting her around the one she didn't kill/let die when we figured out she did it... imo if misty is charged then crystal will def have the upper hand for jr custody

Good point penny.. Misty is staying away  & going on supposely vacations for nothing... Somthing more is happening than meets the eye...
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: October 05, 2009, 09:54:01 PM »

Good Evening Monkey's...

Just thinking OutLoud...

Hi Rose..

Hi Brandi..

Hi JG.

well if we are to believe the alleged chat conversation that was posted here that never should have been posted the according to crystal supposedly still every 2 weeks

I will try to find the court docs...
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: October 05, 2009, 09:55:55 PM »

O/T

more...

OMG Heart!!!!  I was so relieved to hear baby was recovered and now THIS??  GOOD GOD, what is up with this world we live in???

CDP.....Those thoughts have been on my mind all day...this is a very scary world we live in today::MonkeyMad::

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: October 05, 2009, 09:57:09 PM »

Good Evening Monkey's...

Just thinking OutLoud...

Hi Rose..

Hi Brandi..

Hi JG.

by law kids don't have to go to school until they are 6
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #378 on: October 05, 2009, 10:00:31 PM »

I have a question when ron tells tim that if misty had anything to do with haleigh being gone. And he showed him the gun. And said he would kill misty and a few other people and then his self. Do u think that maybe he would hurt jr to keep him away from crystal. And who would the other people that he would take out? And isn't illegal to have that kind of gun. And if so wouldn't crystal be able to get jr or try just because he has that gun. And because the police believe misty is lieing wouldn't it seem like they would give custody to crystal. Atleast for safety reasons. Just wondering what you guys think.
I sure thought it was illegal to own that kind of gun, an assault rifle  And like someone said before, I sure hope it is locked up good, but if he took it out of the closet, I guess it isn't  I have no doubt in my mind that if this is indeed true, that he would also shoot Jr, just so Crystal couldn't have him to raise, imo.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: October 05, 2009, 10:00:36 PM »

I wonder what is really going on?   
    Teresa on money: Ron receives unemployment, Misty's friend tends to pay for everything, wish I had a friend like that    Something is in the works here 

How long did Ronald work for PDM...long enough to draw unemployment from them? Maybe from previous employment....jmo I do not think he is drawing unemployment,,,I think TN is telling a no no boo boo.

I believe he was so new, he was still on probation. I could look it up. I have it somewhere.

This is all I can find atm:

"Tony McCauley, director of human resources for PDM Bridge, said Cummings' bosses never heard from him following Haleigh's disappearance Feb. 10. McCauley said Cummings could have asked for a leave of absence.

"That never happened," he said from company headquarters in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. "Without that happening, at some point they filled his position. He was released."

Cummings operated a rolling crane at the plant north of Palatka. He was not a longtime employee. "We still have a great deal of sympathy for Mr. Cummings and his family and certainly hope for the best," McCauley said.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-haleigh-cummings-father-loses-job-story,0,5007318.story
Thank You Brandi, I still think Teresa is covering for Ronald and he is living off family and child support. jmo
[/quote
kind of o/t and but id crystal still having to pay child support toron even though haleigh has not been in his custody for almost 8 months? just curious how that works out
^oops... kind of o/t and but id crystal still having to pay child support toron even though haleigh has not been in his custody for almost 8 months? just curious how that works out
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.