May 16, 2024, 01:01:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #530 10/7 - 10/11/2006  (Read 122970 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: October 08, 2006, 12:31:10 AM »

O/T

Did anyone else watch Greta's special on the Amish Children?   Crying or Very sad
Now I am totally bummed out.  That was just too sad.   Crying or Very sad I think there is another not expected to live.  Seems only one who was shot will probably be OK.  That stands to reason for they were all so small to be shot point blank like that.

The families seem so stoic and calm.  I guess in that regard it is better it happened to people of such strong faith but what a tragedy!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: October 08, 2006, 12:32:05 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Sunfreaks - any luck finding a home closer to the Sloots that could be Freddys?

Klaas - I searched and searched and can't find anything like the structure Freddy's house would be any closer to Joran's.  I also looked eeven further out and didn't find anything.  I measured the distance by car from Freddy's driveway to Joran's gate and it is only 0.41 miles.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: October 08, 2006, 12:32:57 AM »

On August 1, 2005 JUG TWITTY stated to that on 6-1 several of JUG TWITTY’s friends took some of the “KIDNAPPED” posters to Prime Suspect JORAN VAN DER SLOOT’s “International School.” The friends had written on the NATALEE “missing” posters something like “ask Joran van der Sloot about Natalee’s whereabouts.” While the friends were still at the school, the school’s headmaster, ROBERT WERNER, came out and asked them what they were doing, and if JUG TWITTY‘s friends were with the F.B.I. The friends told WERNER, who invited the friends into his school office. WERNER told JUG TWITTY’s friends that the day before (5-31), the headmaster had spoken directly to Prime Suspect JORAN VAN DER SLOOT and Current Suspect PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT in the headmaster’s office and that the headmaster told Prime Suspect JORAN VAN DER SLOOT, “Joran, you need to come clean on what happened.” JUG TWITTY stated that WERNER told his friends that Prime Suspect JORAN VAN DER SLOOT claimed to WERNER on 5-31 that SLOOT and NATALEE engaged in some form of sex, and, he also said that NATALEE may have hit her head while swimming that night. The headmaster also told the friends that Prime Suspect JORAN VAN DER SLOOT and Current Suspect PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT claimed WERNER that the reason that Current Suspect DEEPAK KALPOE’s car could not be seen in the “Holiday Inn” security camera video tapes around 2:00 AM is that “there was a break in the tape.” ((Obviously, the "Holiday Inn dropoff alibi-lies were yet another lie conspiratorially concocted by the Suspects SLOOT’s and KALPOE’s before the early morning of 5-31 because the Suspects never viewed the “Holiday Inn” security cameras recorded video)) JUG TWITTY also said that the ARUBAN Police have interviewed the headmaster.
Source:
http://members.aol.com/worldJOURNIER/NATALEE/NATALEEtimeline.html

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: October 08, 2006, 12:44:00 AM »

Anna - I got an email today from your friend and will call her tomorrow.  Thanks for the heads up on the email, b/c I prolly would have deleted it.  Rolling Eyes
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: October 08, 2006, 12:46:58 AM »

G'nite good monkeys.  This pain medicine is kicking my butt again.

May tomorrow be the day that the truth becomes evident.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: October 08, 2006, 12:54:49 AM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Sunfreaks - any luck finding a home closer to the Sloots that could be Freddys?

Klaas - I searched and searched and can't find anything like the structure Freddy's house would be any closer to Joran's.  I also looked eeven further out and didn't find anything.  I measured the distance by car from Freddy's driveway to Joran's gate and it is only 0.41 miles.

I just remember people saying Freddy's house was almost right next door.  But maybe it's not??
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: October 08, 2006, 12:55:27 AM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
G'nite good monkeys.  This pain medicine is kicking my butt again.

May tomorrow be the day that the truth becomes evident.

Nite Sunfreak - hope you are feeling better tomorrow!
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: October 08, 2006, 12:58:59 AM »

I know you guys have probably already seen this before, but I just stumbled across it again and it really hit hard:

http://www.projectghb.org/while_sleeping/sld001.htm

Bring Natalee home...
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: October 08, 2006, 12:59:51 AM »

I'm turning in too, SunFreak...night all...night Klaas! Laughing

Bring Natalee home...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: October 08, 2006, 01:04:54 AM »

Quote from: "mishy"
I'm turning in too, SunFreak...night all...night Klaas! Laughing

Nite Mishy!
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: October 08, 2006, 01:17:03 AM »

I know you guys have probably already seen this before, but I just stumbled across it again and it really hit hard:

thank you mishy for posting this again. I've posted this link all over the place and even ordered 150 booklets and hand them out to teens and young adults and ask them to please read the booklet, that one day it could save your life or a friends.

God bless~

dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: October 08, 2006, 01:19:08 AM »

17 Year-Old Arrested for Guns and Drugs at Mountain Brook
Last Edited: Saturday, 07 Oct 2006, 11:35 AM CDT
Created: Friday, 06 Oct 2006, 5:24 PM CDT

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WBRC-TV)-A 17 year-old boy was arrested on Friday after his relatives notified the authorities that the teenager had obtained guns and was carrying drugs to Mountain Brook High School.

Mountain Brook city managers said the boy took off running into the woods when police tried to apprehend him.  The 17 year-old faces possible felony charges and the board of education will review his case for expulsion.

For more information please click on the related link.

http://www.myfoxal.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=1108906&version=4&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

10.06.2006 3:15 PM
The administration at Mountain Brook High School received information that a student might have a weapon in the student's car in the student parking lot.  The car was promptly searched with the involvement of the Mountain Brook police, and it was determined that weapons and other prohibited substances were in the car.  The student was arrested.  In keeping with the school system’s policy and state law, the student has been suspended pending an expulsion hearing before the Board of Education.  There is no evidence at this time the student had threatened the school or anyone at the school.  Given the juvenile status of the student, no other information can be released at this time.

http://mtnbrook.in10sity.net/mbhs

anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: October 08, 2006, 01:27:25 AM »

If you are still here.  Hello and good nite Klaas

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: October 08, 2006, 01:28:56 AM »

Goodnight, all. .. I think I'm

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: October 08, 2006, 01:35:27 AM »

Quote from: "anidac"
If you are still here.  Hello and good nite Klaas

Anidac - how are you??  I was just wondering where you've been!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: October 08, 2006, 01:35:45 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Goodnight, all. .. I think I'm

Nite Anna!
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: October 08, 2006, 01:52:57 AM »

Oh I am here....dealing with kids of course.  How about I come visit your quiet house for a few "years". (Just kidding)

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: October 08, 2006, 02:01:32 AM »

Quote from: "anidac"
Oh I am here....dealing with kids of course.  How about I come visit your quiet house for a few "years". (Just kidding)

Ha ha!  You wouldn't like it here..too boring for you!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: October 08, 2006, 02:05:38 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: October 08, 2006, 05:34:00 AM »

GHB: Bad Child of the Internet

They call it "carpeting out" when someone on GHB is dancing happily into the night, only to collapse in a heap and "hit the carpet" heading for a fit of vomiting, twitching or an unarounsable coma. GHB is degreasing solvent (floor stripper) mixed with drain cleaner (could that be why they found cleaning fluid in Deepaks car?), and is a centraol nervous system depressant, with dangerous side effects. It is NOT a safe and fun drug as claimed on the Internet. Unfortunately, there is no validation process to protect you from false claims on the Internet. People have unknowingly taken GHB as a sleep aid, sexual stimulant or simply a recreational drug of abuse only to find themselves in intensive care in the hospital. Or, long-term to find themselves addicted to GHB. GHB gives a rapid onset of intoxication, comparable to alcohol but with a euphoric high and out-of-body experience. It often causes vomiting and muscle jerking. Breathing may slow to only six breathes per minute. Pulse/blood pressure will probably slow, or may increase. While most people do sleep off a GHB overdose, some will die without medical intervention. A GHB overdose IS a medical emergency.

GHB's Role in Sexual Assaults

GHB is rapidly growing as a sexual assault problem because it is easily mixed into a drink, hard for a victim to detect, leaves the system quickly, and is difficult for law enforcement to identify. Drug-facilitated rape cases are difficult to prosecute. A victim's efforts to prevent such occurrences and a victim's actions if it does happen are crucial. Don't drink unusual drinks; don't take drinks from strangers; don't leave your drink unattended. If it happens, IMMEDIATE reporting is your best action. A urine sample is needed right away.

Remember too- Getting excessively drunk (alcohol or other recreational drugs) does NOT give anyone the right to rape you, but why volunteer to be a victim? THINK

Product Names

These products have been sold as GHB, Blue Nitro, Renewtrient, Revivarant, Remforce, Firewater, Enliven, Serenity, Revitalize Plus, Thunder Nectar, Rejoov, Flower Power, Dream On, Jib Scoop, Water, Salty Water, Gina, Easy Lay, GH Buddy, Swirl, Grievous Bodily Harm, G, Liquid Ecstasy, Weight Belt Cleaner and several others..the names keep changing.

AKA: The Date Rape Drug

There is no antidote for GHB. Overdose victims may need to be placed on life support until it passes to assure their survival. In a GHB coma, you cannot gag to save yourself if gum in your mouth falls to the back of your throat. You may not hear a fire alarm and save yourself.

Spread the word to family and friends and learn as much about the dangers of this drug.

The life you save may be your own.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.