May 15, 2024, 11:39:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #789 1/1/09 - 1/3/09  (Read 228988 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #780 on: January 03, 2009, 11:52:50 AM »

* Arlene Ellis-Schipper is a board of directors for CMB bank http://www.cmbnv.com/directors.php
* Paulus van der Sloot went to the CMB bank twice the day after Natalee was kidnapped by his son
* Lincoln Gomez and Nilo Swean are financial guys on the boards of these banks
(I'm going to add to this original post that the banks are significant to follow the money)
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4186.520

Anita's email was SETAR

Anita van der Sloot email:
> > > > >(i edited) @setarnet.aw

SO IS Gottenbos
Email: ica@setarnet.aw

The 100 million dollars that Croes is talking about is the tax exemption or tax holiday that the refinery currently has. “Setar pays every year 75 million florins in taxes”, said Croes.
http://tinyurl.com/qefda
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4186.620

If we can unlock what Paulus was doing at that bank,who he spoke with and why?I know it's been gone over a thousand times but it drives me bananas....

Truthseeker2!Do you have any lineage on Gomez and Swean??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #781 on: January 03, 2009, 11:54:32 AM »

Folks, I left early last night, but catching up gives me reason to be a little suspicious this morning.  We got somewhat good news from CAPS, Kermie and Red.  Then an interesting discussion begins about Columbian connections and following the money.  In the middle of that LDStLou shows up again to defend Kyle some more the the topic of discussion is completely forgotten.

Thanks to Kermit for coming back and backing up everything that was said concerning Kyle.

Ree...KeepTheFaith and I started the discussion about following the money.  I assure you it was to do nothing other than have a discussion.  The issue of Kyle seems to be the only thing allowed in here anymore.  I would like to discuss other topics as well.  No conspiracy...

I don't think Ree was meaning anything negative towards us Truthseeker2.Correct me if i'm wrong Ree!TIA.Did You read about Nilo swean getting in a car wreck Truthseeker2?

Not yet.  How bad was it?

Not bad at all.Just found it interesting.Posted it at the end of last night.will find it and bring it forward.Just kinda interesting.His ears must have started burning and he lost control of the car! I kid you!!!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #782 on: January 03, 2009, 11:56:26 AM »

Minister Swaen envolvi den accidente 
Policial 
Tuesday, 30 December 2008 - 00:00 
Dialuna atardi na altura di Codemsa a sosode un accidente entre e Toyota Corrola A-26978 y e Toyota Starlet A-26520. No ta conosi e motibo exacto di e accidente pero den e Corrola tabata maneha pa Minister di Finansas Sr. Nilo Swean y na momento cu e la bai baha pa atende cu e otro chauffeur tocante di e accidente, e chauffer di e Toyota Starlet a baha y ranca careda bai lagando su auto atras. E Minister a dicidi di jama Polis y a keda sinta den su auto warda wak si tog ainda e chauffer di e otro auto lo por regresa pa buska su auto. Click read more pa mas imagen.

Is this the same Nilo Swean related to CMB???

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/6906/8/

Here you go Truthseeker2...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: January 03, 2009, 11:56:44 AM »

The problem for some here is that they take ONE sentence and analyze it to death. In order to comprehend what Kermit, Jen etc. are telling us, you need to step back and look at the whole picture. Each statement by Kyle alone is "defensible" -- NOT, however when you look at the whole picture and in the proper time table.

Excuse me, wreck, but the whole picture has not been presented.  With all due respect, I am just as capable of comprehending as any other monkey.  That one sentence appears without the full context of the question that elicited the response.  I prefer to have more information and I hope you do not mind of I ask for it.  If it cannot be provided, then I will still question the conclusions.  Not agree or disagee, just question. 

Stepping back is good advice, maybe, for all of us.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #784 on: January 03, 2009, 11:57:25 AM »

The problem for some here is that they take ONE sentence and analyze it to death. In order to comprehend what Kermit, Jen etc. are telling us, you need to step back and look at the whole picture. Each statement by Kyle alone is "defensible" -- NOT, however when you look at the whole picture and in the proper time table.

Yes, please step back and look at the whole picture.  If you question something that you don't think is valid, go back and look at the "supporting" documentation that has been provided over and over and over AND OVER again.  If you don't go back and look, then someone else will, and then we start all over again rehashing everything. 

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: January 03, 2009, 11:59:11 AM »

Hello CapsLockWizard!Do you know the story behind what tanspired with Paulus at the CMB bank,who he talked to and why?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #786 on: January 03, 2009, 12:00:50 PM »

Excuse me, wreck, but the whole picture has not been presented.  With all due respect, I am just as capable of comprehending as any other monkey.  That one sentence appears without the full context of the question that elicited the response.  I prefer to have more information and I hope you do not mind of I ask for it.  If it cannot be provided, then I will still question the conclusions.  Not agree or disagee, just question. 

Truth, with all due respect, this information has been posted repeatedly.  You have been here, you know this.  It is great to question, but why question something that has been stated so many times over.  You are capable of going back and reading these posts like all the rest of us.  They are there.  Do you want us to drag them back out to prove that single post of Kermits? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #787 on: January 03, 2009, 12:02:04 PM »

Must be a slow day at CnG  
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #788 on: January 03, 2009, 12:03:40 PM »

I promise I am leaving now, I am a clean monkey, and am off to "town".

BBL
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: January 03, 2009, 12:03:41 PM »

I never believed that Paulus went to the bank twice.  Once if at all and think he was just saying he went twice to cover being away from his desk at work for so much of the day.  He must have had some cushy job if he could leave twice for over an hour each time just to make a personal bank deposit for small sum of Joran.

I have always thought it was just an excuse for being away from work especially the time he claimed to have driven half an hour each way and left without even making the deposit.  That makes no sense at all.

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #790 on: January 03, 2009, 12:06:36 PM »

Klaas....You are sooo Observant..lol 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: January 03, 2009, 12:07:53 PM »

I never believed that Paulus went to the bank twice.  Once if at all and think he was just saying he went twice to cover being away from his desk at work for so much of the day.  He must have had some cushy job if he could leave twice for over an hour each time just to make a personal bank deposit for small sum of Joran.

I have always thought it was just an excuse for being away from work especially the time he claimed to have driven half an hour each way and left without even making the deposit.  That makes no sense at all.

JMO

Maybe not two trips but he went there got what he wanted to accomplish done and got to planning the cover-up???

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #792 on: January 03, 2009, 12:08:03 PM »

I'm sorry if you took offense -- what I said was not necessiarly aimed at you, it was meant for everyone. That said, did you read jen's and kermits replies late last night. The "bigger picture" and time frames are more clearly defined.

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: January 03, 2009, 12:08:39 PM »

* Arlene Ellis-Schipper is a board of directors for CMB bank http://www.cmbnv.com/directors.php
* Paulus van der Sloot went to the CMB bank twice the day after Natalee was kidnapped by his son
(I'm going to add to this original post that the banks are significant to follow the money)

Anita's email was SETAR

SO IS Gottenbos

The 100 million dollars that Croes is talking about is the tax exemption or tax holiday that the refinery currently has. “Setar pays every year 75 million florins in taxes”, said Croes.

If we can unlock what Paulus was doing at that bank,who he spoke with and why?I know it's been gone over a thousand times but it drives me bananas....

Truthseeker2!Do you have any lineage on Gomez and Swean??

Sorry, my son just called.  Needed to talk to him.  He left going back to school last night and it's an eight hour drive.

I did some checking on them months ago, but it is on another computer.  They haven't been a main focus for me yet as I was very interested in a particular individual in Colombia with possible Aruban ties. 

I'm sure you will understand, especially after what I have seen here over the last few weeks, until I have complete info I think I'm just going to step back a little and not post so much here.  People have a particular line of thought here and I seem to be a bit disruptive.

But, thanks for the conversation last night.  I do miss the variety of subject matter here, but I understand if most would prefer to stay with the one topic.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #794 on: January 03, 2009, 12:08:45 PM »

Conspiracy? The whole friggin thing since 5-30-2005 has been one giant conspiracy cloak behind the mask of sovereignty.

I thought everyone knew that.

Paulus at CMB -> ask Armin Solongier - he WORKS THERE.

Jossy - when his story is told, jaws will drop. I kid you not. And he even told YOU all most of it. Who owns three islands? Who needs Aruba when a pipeline can juss as easily go to an off shore island?

Who is owed 7.4 million florins by the MEP / Aruban Authorities for over taxation? He told - IT'S HIM.

Who bides his time? He told you - it's him.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #795 on: January 03, 2009, 12:08:56 PM »

Now that's funny!Nothing better then a laugh with your first cup of coffee...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #796 on: January 03, 2009, 12:10:10 PM »

Anita's email was SETAR

SO IS Gottenbos

Ruth Dijkhoff

From the Freebird's site:

What Was Paulus van der Sloot Really Doing at the Bank?

May 30th 2005 – Paulus van der Sloot stated he made two separate trips to the bank, for the purpose of depositing Joran’s gambling winnings from the night before.

How could Paulus have deposited Joran’s winnings from the night before?

Joran had not won any monies the previous night – he had lost.

Could Paulus have simply tried to use a “deposit” as his excuse for being gone from work on May 30 2005 at around 10:00 am?

Could he have read an official statement given to police by Andre Dos Santos about Joran’s winnings from May 30th, and tried to confuse the issue by saying Joran had won that money on May 29th instead – thus giving himself a plausible reason for going to the bank on May 30th at 3:30 pm?

Paulus was arrested 3 days after Andre gave his statement to authorities, and according to Aruban attorney David Kock, defense attorneys were receiving such statements within 3 or 4 days of them being given.

Did Paulus use information from Andre’s statement to then mislead investigators about his true reason for being at the bank and speaking with Ruth Dijkhoff at 3:30 pm on May 30th?

http://nataleesfreebirds.blogspot.com/

Ruth Dijkhoff died June 18, 2005 IIRC, she was in her fifties.  I'm looking for her obit, I have it saved somewhere.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: January 03, 2009, 12:10:12 PM »

Klaas....You are sooo Observant..lol 

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #798 on: January 03, 2009, 12:11:00 PM »

JMO

Precisely!

And what sum of Joran's was he purporting to try and deposit anyway?  the money that Joran did NOT win the previous night?  Joran didn't win any money until the night of the 30th - NOT the night of the 29th 

Check our "The Deposit That Wasn't" doc..............I'm unsure of the link to where Klaas posted that here, but here it is at our blog:

http://nataleesfreebirds.blogspot.com/2008/02/deposit-that-wasnt.html
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: January 03, 2009, 12:12:14 PM »

Truth, with all due respect, this information has been posted repeatedly.  You have been here, you know this.  It is great to question, but why question something that has been stated so many times over.  You are capable of going back and reading these posts like all the rest of us.  They are there.  Do you want us to drag them back out to prove that single post of Kermits? 

KY, actually the complete context of that particular statement has not been posted here.  I have been quietly watching for it.

But, I'm stepping back.  One line of discussion here and this is not the only thing I am interested in. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.