May 17, 2024, 10:49:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #630 5/28 - 5/29/2007  (Read 159792 times)
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #700 on: May 30, 2007, 12:05:01 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Hello monkeys! We know Joran did this and so do the Arubans and the Dutch as well. (Except for a few with distorted realities.) I do not know if any of you sawthat cartoon on the net a while back. It was a Dutch site and all in Dutch. The cartoon had Jesus Christ on a chair, with Joran over his lap. Jesus was giving Joran a spanking on his behind.....The title was
"Now who's your Daddy?" If anyone wants to see it I will bring it here later as I cannot stay long now. It sent me a powerful message, the Dutch know that he did this with Daddy's complicity.

Please.  I must have missed it. TY

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #701 on: May 30, 2007, 12:05:13 PM »

That Facil over there ( FoB) sounds like a Monkey.  Laughing
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #702 on: May 30, 2007, 12:06:42 PM »

Seems to me that the KLPD confiscated the journals and diaries of Anita and Paulus and both of those two sub-human animals know who and what was written about on those pages and then suddenly the main trolls disappear.

Personally I don't see how that would solve the case. It adds drama and little more in my opinion. I seriously doubt there is a play by play accounting of what happened to Natalee in either of those diaries.

I hope the KLPD is not investigating the theatrics of the boards and looking to see exactly where Natalee lies.

It obvious that Anita has a written trail of her horrible deeds, but what would they charge her with? A propaganda campaign? The Aruban Authorities launched their own, so it does not seem to me this is really anything.. jmo

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #703 on: May 30, 2007, 12:10:55 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Seems to me that the KLPD confiscated the journals and diaries of Anita and Paulus and both of those two sub-human animals know who and what was written about on those pages and then suddenly the main trolls disappear.

Personally I don't see how that would solve the case. It adds drama and little more in my opinion. I seriously doubt there is a play by play accounting of what happened to Natalee in either of those diaries.

I hope the KLPD is not investigating the theatrics of the boards and looking to see exactly where Natalee lies.

It obvious that Anita has a written trail of her horrible deeds, but what would they charge her with? A propaganda campaign? The Aruban Authorities launched their own, so it does not seem to me this is really anything.. jmo

Rob,
I don't think Anita's journals would have much LEGAL implications -- but it MIGHT expose her deceptions and the complicity of Julia Renfro et al.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: May 30, 2007, 12:15:17 PM »

wouldn't accessory after the fact be appropriate if it were proven Anita was aware of a crime and/or evidence and/or confession and never came forward? my hope is that the K2 would advance this for both VDS' which could be the case in the event ever the K2 and not Joran are charged? heck if they are formally charged I hope they sing like canaries...

I continue to stand with the girl.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #705 on: May 30, 2007, 12:16:26 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"

Rob,
I don't think Anita's journals would have much LEGAL implications -- but it MIGHT expose her deceptions and the complicity of Julia Renfro et al.

True Wreck... but what does that really do? Is Fox going to admit they were duped and Greta's main source has been jerking everyone around? That opens Fox to more charges from the Left that they are not fair and balanced.

Natalee's Freebirds have already proven that beyond a shadow of a doubt. Her journals will come under some obscure Dutch law that says, the writings of an insane person are irrelevant. Anita is legally insane and Joran is Gay. Therefore they are not culpable.

+++

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #706 on: May 30, 2007, 12:19:48 PM »

Rob,

Suppose someone in ALE was leaking information to Renfro, who was in turn leaking it to Anita and Paulus.

That is obstruction of justice and both Renfro and the Sloots would be liable for criminal punishment.

Dogs and sonar at the Kalpoes, oh my!!!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: May 30, 2007, 12:23:07 PM »

I am tending to agree with DayHiker.
Those at Fob had copies of things which could be considered evidence.
They spent time looking at secuity tapes, from a gas station and Diamonds International. Then, we have Roger Sleepy and Boring who says that he had a true copy of the Skeeters tapes.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: May 30, 2007, 12:23:36 PM »

this is probably more cover-up related.

Who/when they are meeting with.

Also could help put timelines together and expose lies.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #709 on: May 30, 2007, 12:26:37 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"

Rob,

Suppose someone in ALE was leaking information to Renfro, who was in turn leaking it to Anita and Paulus.

That is obstruction of justice and both Renfro and the Sloots would be liable for criminal punishment.

Dayhiker- her shenanigans on 6-13-2005 with Jug and his friends is already enough in my opinion to charge her with obstruction.

Julia is working for the Sloots, but so what... we all know that...are they investigating more lies by a peripheral player or a murder case?

Julia is most likely a stoolie for the ATA and ATAHA ...and a friend of Anita, but I don't see how this does anything...

What could come into play is the shareware and Joran's computer and who was sharing files....????

+++

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: May 30, 2007, 12:28:57 PM »

Rob,

True Wreck... but what does that really do? Is Fox going to admit they were duped and Greta's main source has been jerking everyone around? That opens Fox to more charges from the Left that they are not fair and balanced.

Natalee's Freebirds have already proven that beyond a shadow of a doubt.  Her journals will come under some obscure Dutch law that says, the writings of an insane person are irrelevant. Anita is legally insane and Joran is Gay. Therefore they are not culpable.

Laughing

You got that right.  Dave Holloway learned that Guido Wever could not possible be a participant in the disappearance of Natalee.  After all ...  

Janet

Dave Holloway
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
May 23, 2006

LAKE: OK. So, you have no clue as to why he was even released?

HOLLOWAY: Well, I heard that he was released. The press had indicated he was released due to his personality, or personal preferences.

LAKE: Oh, now bringing that up, now, are you speaking of the issue of him being gay?

HOLLOWAY: Yes. The press brought that up today. And I just couldn‘t believe it.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #711 on: May 30, 2007, 12:28:59 PM »

wonder if JR Dutch Attorney had remote access?

+++

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: May 30, 2007, 12:30:40 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
They spent time looking at secuity tapes, from a gas station and Diamonds International. Then, we have Roger Sleepy and Boring who says that he had a true copy of the Skeeters tapes.

My guess is that this leak inside ALE has been identified for quite some time but the Dutch set the trap so they could snare them on their trip to Aruba.

This ALE leak would be aiding and abetting the suspects as well as the media sources who had connections to the Van der Sloots. That is a criminal offense.

If I were one of those media people who were friends of the Van der Sloots I would be waiting for the shoe to fall right now. And I would be in hiding.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #713 on: May 30, 2007, 12:34:05 PM »

OMG I just remember something that has been on my mind for quite awhile, but I seem to keep forgetting to post about it.

In Joran's book I see no denial (yet) that he had some type of encounter(s) of the sexual nature with Guido. If I were Joran and I was straight I would be writing about that on the first page and telling everyone that I am straight.

+++

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: May 30, 2007, 12:34:39 PM »

Rob,

Dayhiker- her shenanigans on 6-13-2005 with Jug and his friends is already enough in my opinion to charge her with obstruction.

Julia is working for the Sloots, but so what... we all know that...are they investigating more lies by a peripheral player or a murder case?

Julia is most likely a stoolie for the ATA and ATAHA ...and a friend of Anita, but I don't see how this does anything...

What could come into play is the shareware and Joran's computer and who was sharing files....????

Not just Julia either. I suspect there are at least four journalists involved in this.

Good point on that file sharing, Rob. Joran's computer internet records would show who he had been getting "guidance' from during the writing of his book, and if these jornalists were helping him and were getting leaked information from ALE that is just another form of proof of criminality.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #715 on: May 30, 2007, 12:36:47 PM »

My guess is that this leak inside ALE has been identified for quite some time but the Dutch set the trap so they could snare them on their trip to Aruba.

This ALE leak would be aiding and abetting the suspects as well as the media sources who had connections to the Van der Sloots. That is a criminal offense.

If I were one of those media people who were friends of the Van der Sloots I would be waiting for the shoe to fall right now. And I would be in hiding.

Quite possible! Remember that in Julia's last TV appearance -- she spewed the absolute WRONG info that the DUTCH were doing a full blown forensic investigation of the Kalpoe house. Klass has been theorizing that this was a purposeful "sting" to expose the ALE "leaks." Julia, JR and friends know the jig is up!!

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: May 30, 2007, 12:39:35 PM »

OMG I just remember something that has been on my mind for quite awhile, but I seem to keep forgetting to post about it.

In Joran's book I see no denial (yet) that he had some type of encounter(s) of the sexual nature with Guido. If I were Joran and I was straight I would be writing about that on the first page and telling everyone that I am straight.

Joran is proud to be queer, didnt you see all the make-up he was wearing on TV, it was over the top!
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: May 30, 2007, 12:40:51 PM »

I agree...And I have felt that the Dutch investigation was much farther reaching than what happened to Natalee...

Who knows, maybe in getting to those who have committed criminal acts in the periphery of this may get someone to talk.  Maybe a "tell us what you know and we will go light on you" type of thing.... One can wish, can't they?

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: May 30, 2007, 12:42:17 PM »

I just thought of something..if JR or Glenda helped any at all with the writing of Joran's book-I'd run and hide too..and never be seen or heard from again! Laughing

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #719 on: May 30, 2007, 12:42:38 PM »

That Facil over there ( FoB) sounds like a Monkey.  Laughing

Hmmmm....ya think?  Laughing  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.