May 05, 2024, 03:41:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #40  (Read 475585 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1020 on: October 11, 2008, 11:23:10 PM »

Another Monkey ~Darlie Routier from outside Dallas, TX......IIRC there are only about 5 women on death row for murdering their children.

And that is one woman who most definitely deserves it!  She stabbed her babies.  Over and over and over and over again.

And then one just wouldn't die.

So she stabbed him and stabbed him and stabbed him.  Face-up, folks.  She stabbed that baby in his CHEST!

Actully, that verdict is ONE I am not convinced about, the LE out all the bloody clothes together in one bag, the boys and Darlie's clothes, the cut on her throat almost killed her - if it hadn't been for the necklace embedded in the way the knife would have cut her carotaid artery. Even the jury stated if they had seen th pictures of her and her injuries they wouldn't have voted as they did~that was one badly botched crime scene.

I watched a two hour episode of Dr. Lee on the blood evidence.  I was sickenly convinced of it.

The cut on her throat? 
Too bad she missed her own carotid when cutting HERSELF!

But Dr. Lee was also the one who testified for Michael Peterson when his wife "fell down the stairs' that there was too much blood to be a murder??? WTF, turns out Michael P not only killed his wife this way, but the neighbor years before. Also, during the spector trial Dr. Lee was found by the Judge to be "not credible", and therefore the defense made sure he was in China when he was supposed too testify.

Kathleen Peterson's blood evidence...

I'm just sayin.......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1021 on: October 11, 2008, 11:23:29 PM »

Did anyone ever read an explanation of the whitish "id" that the woman LE took from Casey's wallet?  (mentioned in Lee's interview)

Little things seem to haunt me...I think so I won't dwell on Caylee so much.

At first, I think we suspected it was a fake ID of a Zenaida Gonzales.. or heck.. stolen from a real one. Who knows? LOL  And the last thing we suspected IIRC was that it was Amy's ID. 

Orchid, I read that incorrectly, too.  That 85 date is the BD of the clerk who sold the beer.  You wouldn't believe how long I wondered about that...lol

I have been wondering about this too, because the date on the target receipt for $155.47(where she buys the beer) is 5-16-85, and isn't Casey's birthday 3/19?

Wait, I didn't see that! So the birthdate on the given ID is listed on the receipt? She she had false ID, wonder what name was on that??   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1022 on: October 11, 2008, 11:24:00 PM »

All I can say is WOW!  I dont know if I would want any info like that being told to anyone not in LE.  I mean what if Baez saw this?  It just seems like it could hurt the case against Casey.  How many people have gotten off on technicalities like this.  HMMMM!

Well, since you've obviously not read any of HH's posts, you should agree you might be jumping the gun on your judgment of this.

I read what shes posted in the last few pages.  It just seems like Casey has gotten way to many breaks in this case and it makes me sick.  I guess I was thinking this could hurt the case.  I want to see her on death row like Darlie where she belongs.  Im tired of people getting little to no time for terrible crimes.

Can she get the death penalty with no body?  Some states won't do it...but not sure about Florida

Yes, they do have the death penalty with no body. NG listed a bunch of them last night!

I missed NG last night but that is great news to hear.  I need to keep my fanny at home and keep up here..lol!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1023 on: October 11, 2008, 11:24:08 PM »

Murt you left meathead...I mean meatball behind didn't you?

Better watch out, Rocko. Meatballs is out for blood! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1024 on: October 11, 2008, 11:24:18 PM »

i have one question... okay..i lied.. i have a MILLION.. but this bugs me..
who is this MIKE DUDE that casey had a visitor tell her that MIKE told him to tell her to KEEP HER HEAD UP... and then later... when casey talked to CRISTINA.. she said she wanted TONES number... but that she wanted to talk to MIKE too...

help...?

I'm not real clear on him either. 

thanks klass... dang.. i know my post didnt even make sense TO ME when i read it back..
but ya know what i mean tho, right?

lie to me and say yes.. i'm FRAGILE *L*

I can't check right now but try looking through this thread, there might be some info on Mike here.  I know we have it somewhere:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3334.0

thanks for the link klaaaaaaas...Smile
oh... and btw.. sorry dolce.. i am SO not getting this whole QUOTE quote QUOTE thingy...

i am not a fast learner... but i will try harder...Wink

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1025 on: October 11, 2008, 11:24:38 PM »

All I can say is WOW!  I dont know if I would want any info like that being told to anyone not in LE.  I mean what if Baez saw this?  It just seems like it could hurt the case against Casey.  How many people have gotten off on technicalities like this.  HMMMM!

Well, since you've obviously not read any of HH's posts, you should agree you might be jumping the gun on your judgment of this.

I read what shes posted in the last few pages.  It just seems like Casey has gotten way to many breaks in this case and it makes me sick.  I guess I was thinking this could hurt the case.  I want to see her on death row like Darlie where she belongs.  Im tired of people getting little to no time for terrible crimes.

Can she get the death penalty with no body?  Some states won't do it...but not sure about Florida

I dont know but im sure that why people are wanting so badly for TES to find Caylee.  Im afraid that the state Caylee will be in will not be much help tho unless she was shot or stabbed.
We just need the body to get the slore injected
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1026 on: October 11, 2008, 11:25:22 PM »

MM - I know she got her nails done when Tony was in NY, which I found strange because I would think she would want to show them of to him.  I am pretty sure that she got her tattoo on Juy 2nd.  It was in this time frame!  Does this help?   

According to the computer forensic info, didn't she write her crazy "Diary of Days" on July 2 as well?  I know Cindy posted hers on the 3rd, but for some reason I thought that I saw that the word doc on Casey's computer was actually created before her mother's post?

I believe that Casey posted it on July 7th in response to CAs post!!

I know that it was posted after CA's post, but for some reason I remember thinking when I read the forensics from her computer, that it was a word doc that we actually created before it was posted, and even before Cindy's.  Though maybe "Diary of Days" is a doc she has in her computer and this was an entry on it, that was then posted on her MySpace?  I just thought it was strange....  I could be totally wrong, and don't have the energy to search for that file right now!

oh, actually that was easy to find at docstoc...

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1603690/casey-anthony-computer-report

Under "Documents of Interest", diary of days.doc was created on 7/2/08 at 10:51 am.

So while it was posted on MySpace after Cindy's note, it was created the day BEFORE Cindy posted her note about Caylee.

Okay I have this: Anthony’s mother, Cindy Anthony, posted a lengthy message on the social-networking site MySpace on July 3 — nearly two weeks before Caylee was reported missing — “This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love . . . Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankful for all of the love and support given to her . . . ”

A posting titled “diary of days” that appeared on Casey Anthony’s MySpace page July 7 stated: ” . . . What is given, can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies. Life will never be easy. . . . ” Anthony posted the message while she was apparently watching American Psycho, a horror movie about a New York executive who is also a serial killer.

Anthony’s ex-fianc� Jesse Grund discovered she had deleted more than 200 photos of her and her with Caylee that were online.

Calling all monkeys - what day was "diary of days" posted on Casey's myspace account?
July 7, 2008 was the post date of diary of days. ~ Guideposts
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1027 on: October 11, 2008, 11:25:32 PM »

Did anyone ever read an explanation of the whitish "id" that the woman LE took from Casey's wallet?  (mentioned in Lee's interview)

At first, I think we suspected it was a fake ID of a Zenaida Gonzales.. or heck.. stolen from a real one. Who knows? LOL  And the last thing we suspected IIRC was that it was Amy's ID. 

Orchid, I read that incorrectly, too.  That 85 date is the BD of the clerk who sold the beer.  You wouldn't believe how long I wondered about that...lol

I have been wondering about this too, because the date on the target receipt for $155.47(where she buys the beer) is 5-16-85, and isn't Casey's birthday 3/19?

Wait, I didn't see that! So the birthdate on the given ID is listed on the receipt? She she had false ID, wonder what name was on that??   

I believe Casey used her OWN valid FL ID for the Target purchases. No cashier noticed that the name was not the same as on the printed check.

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1028 on: October 11, 2008, 11:25:46 PM »

I didn't get the name mrsrocko for nothing..
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1029 on: October 11, 2008, 11:26:07 PM »

I dont know but im sure that why people are wanting so badly for TES to find Caylee.  Im afraid that the state Caylee will be in will not be much help tho unless she was shot or stabbed.
We just need the body to get the slore injected

Also the baby needs to have a final resting place, a proper burial. Not out in the woods with animals feasting on her!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1030 on: October 11, 2008, 11:26:33 PM »

Welcome Murt-i think i went riding around florida in your car one day!!  Well i really wasn't in your car..i was with you in spirit!! (and via computer)!

Too funny!  I went on that road trip too!  It was really a blast 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1031 on: October 11, 2008, 11:26:51 PM »

Wow they talk about us a lot over at Murts site.  I am glad he is on our site not too...

LOL  Klaas are you reading all of that too?  LOL

PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1032 on: October 11, 2008, 11:27:16 PM »

Did anyone else see Baez on Geraldo just now?

I don't have cable so I don't get Geraldo or NG.  Thank God for Karpe and Willin! 

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1033 on: October 11, 2008, 11:27:50 PM »

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1034 on: October 11, 2008, 11:28:10 PM »

I didn't get the name mrsrocko for nothing..

my dad used to have a dog named rocko.. he liked to eat rocks. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1035 on: October 11, 2008, 11:28:22 PM »

No, she used her own ID to buy the beer.  Her birthdate is listed on the receipt also.  I think the 1985 birthdate is the birthdate of the clerk who actually sold the beer.  In my state at least, it's against the law for a minor to sell beer...which is why you won't see high schoolers, etc. running the registers at some of the stores like Wal-Mart, etc.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1036 on: October 11, 2008, 11:28:34 PM »

Wow they talk about us a lot over at Murts site.  I am glad he is on our site not too...

LOL  Klaas are you reading all of that too?  LOL

LOL  ok add Klaas to the list!  LOL

m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1037 on: October 11, 2008, 11:28:50 PM »

Thank you everyone for the welcome. I did want to make a comment or two in regards to one post I observed here. There was someone I met at the Anthony house during one of my first live webcasts who claimed that Tim Miller told a group around him that a body (presumably Caylee's) had been found. I did relay that information to those viewing the webcast citing that it was the individual who made the claim and that I did not have any kind of confirmation.

Doodles went as far as to be interviewed by a Fox reporter in a van and relayed her information to her. I think there is a clip on my video site where she discusses the claim. As we now know, this turned out to be incorrect information. When I get these kinds of claims reported to me I attempt to cite that it is the view of the person making the claim and not mine personally. I apologize for any misunderstanding this may have caused.

In regards to the Trenton Duckett case. While I may have made some errors in judgement in that case, most of what has been rumored about me in regards to my actions in that case and in my reporting of this one are false. I would hope that all of you would wait and judge me by my actions rather than internet rumors that tend to float around.

If we all took as true all of the rumors that exist on the internet, then we would trust nobody, including ourselves.

MURT
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1038 on: October 11, 2008, 11:29:24 PM »

MM - I know she got her nails done when Tony was in NY, which I found strange because I would think she would want to show them of to him.  I am pretty sure that she got her tattoo on Juy 2nd.  It was in this time frame!  Does this help?   

According to the computer forensic info, didn't she write her crazy "Diary of Days" on July 2 as well?  I know Cindy posted hers on the 3rd, but for some reason I thought that I saw that the word doc on Casey's computer was actually created before her mother's post?

I believe that Casey posted it on July 7th in response to CAs post!!

I know that it was posted after CA's post, but for some reason I remember thinking when I read the forensics from her computer, that it was a word doc that we actually created before it was posted, and even before Cindy's.  Though maybe "Diary of Days" is a doc she has in her computer and this was an entry on it, that was then posted on her MySpace?  I just thought it was strange....  I could be totally wrong, and don't have the energy to search for that file right now!

oh, actually that was easy to find at docstoc...

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1603690/casey-anthony-computer-report

Under "Documents of Interest", diary of days.doc was created on 7/2/08 at 10:51 am.

So while it was posted on MySpace after Cindy's note, it was created the day BEFORE Cindy posted her note about Caylee.

Okay I have this: Anthony’s mother, Cindy Anthony, posted a lengthy message on the social-networking site MySpace on July 3 — nearly two weeks before Caylee was reported missing — “This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love . . . Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankful for all of the love and support given to her . . . ”

A posting titled “diary of days” that appeared on Casey Anthony’s MySpace page July 7 stated: ” . . . What is given, can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies. Life will never be easy. . . . ” Anthony posted the message while she was apparently watching American Psycho, a horror movie about a New York executive who is also a serial killer.

Anthony’s ex-fianc� Jesse Grund discovered she had deleted more than 200 photos of her and her with Caylee that were online.

Calling all monkeys - what day was "diary of days" posted on Casey's myspace account?

Welcome Guideposts - and thanks!
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1039 on: October 11, 2008, 11:29:43 PM »

Sorry, I only meant to bold the word clerk.

It may be time for me to go to bed but I'm not sleepy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.