May 02, 2024, 03:21:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #24 3/1/09 - 3/5/09  (Read 107749 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #800 on: March 05, 2009, 12:47:36 AM »

I just found it a couple of nights ago!!!  Go to Programs - Accessories - Snipping Tool. 

yay, I have it, would have never known, still have been doing the the old fn plus Scrn Print thing.  LOL   I'm such a computer maroon.

Is there another way to describe how to get to it? I am    I can't seem to find it

I clicked on the start button in the lower left hand of computer, then exactly as Jackie said - click on programs, click on accessories from that list and in the accessories list it says Snipping.

Not on mine, it doesn't!     
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #801 on: March 05, 2009, 12:47:59 AM »

Mytime was saying goodnight to A1!! 

oh, damn, that too bad good to know youre staying!

Give a kitty a bone and she bites you!!   

Grrrrrrrrr - no more bones for you!! 

How about some Cat Nip instead

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: March 05, 2009, 12:49:21 AM »

A computer tip, I am so proud. 

My computer has been freezing. After some research I found out how to identify and disable add ons that you do not use, did not ask for, and might be malicious. Tools, manage add ons, and identify the malicious ones and disable them. I found 2 to disable and so far my IE has not frozen up.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: March 05, 2009, 12:50:05 AM »

something tells me with a mind like that, Bud's NOT old.....................   

I really am... but these young ones (won't name names) have corrupted me.  Yes, yes they have.   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #804 on: March 05, 2009, 12:50:32 AM »

Mytime has turned over a new leaf!!  I cooked tonight and now I must exercise!! 

Woa!!  Now I am
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: March 05, 2009, 12:51:27 AM »

Speaking of catnip...Did you see the story about the cat that was put in a bong? Why oh why are people so evil? 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #806 on: March 05, 2009, 12:52:05 AM »

I just found it a couple of nights ago!!!  Go to Programs - Accessories - Snipping Tool. 

yay, I have it, would have never known, still have been doing the the old fn plus Scrn Print thing.  LOL   I'm such a computer maroon.

Is there another way to describe how to get to it? I am    I can't seem to find it

I clicked on the start button in the lower left hand of computer, then exactly as Jackie said - click on programs, click on accessories from that list and in the accessories list it says Snipping.

Not on mine, it doesn't!     
Not on mine either

GOD BLESS AMERICA
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #807 on: March 05, 2009, 12:52:22 AM »

I really am... but these young ones (won't name names) have corrupted me.  Yes, yes they have.   

It's that damn MT!!!! 
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #808 on: March 05, 2009, 12:53:16 AM »

Not on mine, it doesn't!     

mine either...i have to use page save and paste to paint.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #809 on: March 05, 2009, 12:53:49 AM »

Speaking of catnip...Did you see the story about the cat that was put in a bong? Why oh why are people so evil? 

No that is just sick

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: March 05, 2009, 12:53:53 AM »

Woa!!  Now I am

yes, those leafs do tend to make you tired ....

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #811 on: March 05, 2009, 12:54:43 AM »

It's that damn MT!!!! 

Mytime, Mytime, Mytime!!

I always get blamed for everything!!  When I just sit here and mind my own business!!  Where is my Counsel??   
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: March 05, 2009, 12:55:18 AM »

Mytime was saying goodnight to A1!! 

oh, damn, that too bad good to know youre staying!

Give a kitty a bone and she bites you!!   

Grrrrrrrrr - no more bones for you!! 

How about some Cat Nip instead

works for me... quick, grab mts lighter!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #813 on: March 05, 2009, 12:55:39 AM »

Woa!!  Now I am

yes, those leafs do tend to make you tired ....

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #814 on: March 05, 2009, 12:56:30 AM »

Not on mine, it doesn't!     

You guys are using Vista right?  It must be like the ° 
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: March 05, 2009, 12:56:33 AM »

Well hot dang I found it! I wonder what else I am missing.

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: March 05, 2009, 12:57:14 AM »

Not on mine, it doesn't!     

Maybe it's listed some way differently on your computer than on ours ?  Maybe go to your computer files search feature and put in the word snipping and see if it turns up. 

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #817 on: March 05, 2009, 12:58:07 AM »

It's that damn MT!!!! 

Mytime, Mytime, Mytime!!

I always get blamed for everything!!  When I just sit here and mind my own business!!  Where is my Counsel??   

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: March 05, 2009, 12:58:27 AM »

Not on mine, it doesn't!     

You guys are using Vista right?  It must be like the ° 

windows here.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #819 on: March 05, 2009, 12:58:55 AM »

Well hot dang I found it! I wonder what else I am missing.
That's great!

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.