May 17, 2024, 04:31:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #24 3/1/09 - 3/5/09  (Read 107937 times)
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: March 05, 2009, 12:37:17 AM »

Mytime was saying goodnight to A1!! 

CBB says, "OH"

BG says the same.  MT, please don't talk in the third person, we'll confuse you with another poster.     

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #781 on: March 05, 2009, 12:37:26 AM »

oh, damn, that too bad good to know youre staying!

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #782 on: March 05, 2009, 12:38:13 AM »

hi bg and cbb! how goes it tonight?

Been a long, long day, but it's OVER!!!   

I'm hungry! I'm craving that fruit pizza.............

You know, with the sugar cookie crust, cream cheese and sliced fesh fruit on top.  YUM!!!

ive never had one, but now im drooling all over myself at the thought of it!
Man that looks good?  Who makes that???  A1 is going nite nite.  On the Caylee thread, the new attorney has hinted at getting Casey out on bond and  a new defense - cant wait until tomorrow!!!!

Mytime says goodnight and sweetdreams!!

Thank you Mytime, I would hug you but might mess up your pretty dress.  (Wait till PT sees what I am wearing)

I am glad he can't see what I am wearing!!   
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #783 on: March 05, 2009, 12:38:24 AM »

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #784 on: March 05, 2009, 12:38:33 AM »

I've heard bad things about Vista, but I don't know much about it.

Does it work at this link??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkKjbEgr-Sw

Shell, You mean I missed Oscar Month, just when you had me looking forward to it???   

Thanks CBB, yup it tells me to download Adobe, but, I have to close all other windows first, so, goodnight all.  See you tomorrow. 

When Vista first came out(2 years ago if I remember correctly), sort of a bomb.
However, I got it last summer on my first new pc in 7 years.
Since all the fixes it had, not a bad operating system.  Haven't had any problems.
Also has a build it snipping tool to take pic's of the screen, very easy to use to.

A screenshot? Where is this snipping tool located?
Shell I think it depends on which sysytem you have. If you have anything other than basic it should be in your programs. Not sure as all I have is basic. 

Basic vista here too, where do you find how to do screenshots? I might have it and just have not found it yet.

I just found it a couple of nights ago!!!  Go to Programs - Accessories - Snipping Tool. 
ALL RIGHT Thanks Jackie

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #785 on: March 05, 2009, 12:39:12 AM »

Mytime, where did you find those cute icons?

I am watching Lost and here which is why I am a bit slow. The wine might be making me mellow too. 

Is that pizza fattening? and is the recipe in the recipe thread?

I've made it with the low fat cram cheese, and itworks fine. I'm sure you could add spenda instead of sugar, but the sugar cookie dough, is sugar cookie dough....................

No, I don't think it's in the recipe thread. I thought everybody probably already had it. It's a staple here.

DELICIOUS and really fresh and light tasting!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #786 on: March 05, 2009, 12:40:26 AM »

CBB says, "OH"

BG says the same.  MT, please don't talk in the third person, we'll confuse you with another poster.     

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #787 on: March 05, 2009, 12:40:35 AM »

Give a kitty a bone and she bites you!!   

Grrrrrrrrr - no more bones for you!! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #788 on: March 05, 2009, 12:42:21 AM »

CBB says, "OH"

But but but, Mytime likes to talk in 3rd person now!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #789 on: March 05, 2009, 12:42:31 AM »

I have said this before, but it is so great that people come to this thread lately!

Shell? You and I KNOW what it used to be and I think we do really appreciate it! Good for the posters, and good for SM, too!   
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #790 on: March 05, 2009, 12:42:31 AM »

I am watching Lost and here which is why I am a bit slow. The wine might be making me mellow too. 

I've made it with the low fat cram cheese, and itworks fine. I'm sure you could add spenda instead of sugar, but the sugar cookie dough, is sugar cookie dough....................

No, I don't think it's in the recipe thread. I thought everybody probably already had it. It's a staple here.

Never mind the fat ==  the carbs !!       Better to smear it all over you and let someone else eat it and get the carbs.   

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #791 on: March 05, 2009, 12:43:00 AM »

hi bg and cbb! how goes it tonight?

Been a long, long day, but it's OVER!!!   

I'm hungry! I'm craving that fruit pizza.............

You know, with the sugar cookie crust, cream cheese and sliced fesh fruit on top.  YUM!!!

ive never had one, but now im drooling all over myself at the thought of it!
Man that looks good?  Who makes that???  A1 is going nite nite.  On the Caylee thread, the new attorney has hinted at getting Casey out on bond and  a new defense - cant wait until tomorrow!!!!

Mytime says goodnight and sweetdreams!!

Thank you Mytime, I would hug you but might mess up your pretty dress.  (Wait till PT sees what I am wearing)

I am glad he can't see what I am wearing!!   
I bet nothing but shoes?! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #792 on: March 05, 2009, 12:43:27 AM »

CBB says, "OH"

But but but, Mytime likes to talk in 3rd person now!!   

Sounds like Yoda, she does.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: March 05, 2009, 12:43:36 AM »

I just found it a couple of nights ago!!!  Go to Programs - Accessories - Snipping Tool. 

yay, I have it, would have never known, still have been doing the the old fn plus Scrn Print thing.  LOL   I'm such a computer maroon.

Is there another way to describe how to get to it? I am    I can't seem to find it

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #794 on: March 05, 2009, 12:44:22 AM »

Never mind the fat ==  the carbs !!       Better to smear it all over you and let someone else eat it and get the carbs.   

Oh, YEAH!!!  Much better....................
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #795 on: March 05, 2009, 12:45:21 AM »

Give a kitty a bone and she bites you!!   

Grrrrrrrrr - no more bones for you!! 

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #796 on: March 05, 2009, 12:45:42 AM »

You must rock Bud's world!!  Great idea!!   
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: March 05, 2009, 12:46:08 AM »

yay, I have it, would have never known, still have been doing the the old fn plus Scrn Print thing.  LOL   I'm such a computer maroon.

Is there another way to describe how to get to it? I am    I can't seem to find it

I clicked on the start button in the lower left hand of computer, then exactly as Jackie said - click on programs, click on accessories from that list and in the accessories list it says Snipping.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #798 on: March 05, 2009, 12:46:48 AM »

something tells me with a mind like that, Bud's NOT old.....................   
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #799 on: March 05, 2009, 12:47:05 AM »

I just clicked on "Start" then went to Programs then off to Accessories and snipping tool was in the accesories group. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.