May 22, 2024, 07:11:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 388719 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: December 20, 2008, 02:17:40 PM »

I have to run for now. Going to play in the snow with my little guy. Someone suggested yesterday we make snow angels in memory of Caylee. We are going to do that today and take some pics. Will be back later.

Those are beautiful! Did your kids make them?

I framed the larger one with one of my favorite stained glass:

mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #341 on: December 20, 2008, 02:18:12 PM »

Good aerial view.  I estimated where the Anthony home was:

Looking at this picture; how in the world would a meter reader pick this spot to go to the bathroom?  Does anyone know how what his first tip was and how he arrived at this spot?  What else did he know that made him go here?

I am not sure the reports of his relieving himself are correct. I read that he had just gotten this route again recently and probably was curious about his earlier siting and went to investigate.

Good shot, Klaas. I think you are maybe 5 houses too far away though Wink

What earlier siting??  I missed something.  What did he see?
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: December 20, 2008, 02:18:14 PM »

Good aerial view.  I estimated where the Anthony home was:

Looking at this picture; how in the world would a meter reader pick this spot to go to the bathroom?  Does anyone know how what his first tip was and how he arrived at this spot?  What else did he know that made him go here?

I am not sure the reports of his relieving himself are correct. I read that he had just gotten this route again recently and probably was curious about his earlier siting and went to investigate.

Good shot, Klaas. I think you are maybe 5 houses too far away though Wink

I thought the same thing. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: December 20, 2008, 02:19:49 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys!

Someone said last night that they were confused about Casey being notified about the official identification results by the chaplain and seemingly contradictory reports of her turning down a visit from a chaplain.

As I understand it, the jail chaplain did notify Casey (per protocol) and then her lawyer, Jose Baez came to visit her when he heard the results. During this visit with Baez, her church's pastor (Shane Stutzman) arrived to visit Casey, and because she already had a visitor, she had to turn down the pastor's visit. (Note: I refrain from commenting on her priorities here.)

She apparently did not turn down the jail chaplain's visit when he came to notify her about the positive ID of the remains.

I hope this clears it up for the monkey who asked. (I think it was CBB who asked; not sure.)

I would also like to thank the many monkeys who showed me so much love last night when I felt a need to depart rather abruptly. You guys are the best!

I made this little animation to show my appreciation for you guys! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Brandi, that is just beautiful!!

Yesterday I was going to snag that ani  but everyone was complaining so it was gone before I could get it. Do you still have it? TIA

Yes, but I will not post it here LOL

I'll be happy to email it to you. Email me at brandibb at gmail.com

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: December 20, 2008, 02:23:57 PM »

I have to run for now. Going to play in the snow with my little guy. Someone suggested yesterday we make snow angels in memory of Caylee. We are going to do that today and take some pics. Will be back later.

LOL, not my kids.  My kids are in their 30's.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: December 20, 2008, 02:24:47 PM »

mariloo:

The meter reader, Roy Kronk had called 911 on August 11 about a suspicious bag near the road. He also called Crime line on August 12. He called 911 again on August 13 when the bag was apparently still there. All that is being investigated by LE right now. They want to know details about what their deputies did or did not do regarding these calls.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: December 20, 2008, 02:25:49 PM »

Oh! LOL

Well, someone's precious kids probably made them Wink

mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #347 on: December 20, 2008, 02:27:37 PM »

mariloo:

The meter reader, Roy Kronk had called 911 on August 11 about a suspicious bag near the road. He also called Crime line on August 12. He called 911 again on August 13 when the bag was apparently still there. All that is being investigated by LE right now. They want to know details about what their deputies did or did not do regarding these calls.

Thanks. I remember that.  I actually forgot the call on Aug 12 about the bag being near the road. I would have checked the bag myself that day if I was him.  He has evidently being following this case.  Too bad he did not check it then. 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #348 on: December 20, 2008, 02:28:49 PM »

The thing that makes me believe that George was involved after the fact is that I think he lied about seeing Casey and Caylee on the 16th.  His description was too involved, down to how Caylee's hair was in a ponytail and the backpack with monkeys, etc.  I believe Casey left on the night of the 15th after a big fight with Cindy and took Caylee with her,  If there is a swimsuit in the bag found in the woods, Caylee wasn't even dressed after having taken a swim with Cindy.  Also, the book which LE found was probably in Caylee's backpack and it is possible that other things, including the backpack, were found in the woods, too.  George isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer and if he put the body so close to home, maybe it's because he's just plain dumb.
[/quote]  The only way I can see GA is involved is if he simply moved her, not wrapped her up in things to be traced right back to the home.  I would think he's smart enough not to use duct tape, being that he is former LE.  Unless, he and CA did actually help with the cover up and he had cindy tear the tape, knowing her prints would be on it. LOL

seriously, I think casey is the one who did all of it, short of the cleanup.  I think george is in a bit of a pickle.
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #349 on: December 20, 2008, 02:29:59 PM »

Oh! LOL

Those snow angels are georgeous.  That is a lot of snow.  Wow.
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #350 on: December 20, 2008, 02:32:27 PM »

Klaas, if you are here, CBB was supposed to leave me a Christmas avatar in the monkey lounge and I don't have a clue how to get it.  Can you please help me?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: December 20, 2008, 02:35:03 PM »

Who says she left the house on the 16 th  ? George ? Padilla wasn't there, he knows as much as I do. Cindy says they spent the night and everything was " a wonderful evening " Who has done the majority of the lying ? Casey ... no a peep except for the first statement on the 16 th.   What IF Casey was trying to leave with Caylee and Cindy went crazy and the child was accidentally killed ?

All of the above possible EXCEPT ----- do you believe that Casey would sit in jail one nite let alone however many she's been there on what? 3 trips? IF she could implicate ANYONE else, including someone in her family, in having a hand in killing Caylee? I don't.
No I don't. But all Baez has to do is create some doubt here. Get a hung jury. The ANT family is looking for " immunity ". What if they get immunity. Their lawyer has not said what they want immunity for did he ? Then they all go home.  Hung jury and immunity for who just was thrown under the bus.
I live in Canada where Karla Homolka made such a deal and did very little jail time. After she made the deal, they found the tapes and realized they had made a deal with the devil as the tapes showed she was just as gulity as Paul bernardo. Guess who's out ? Karla. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: December 20, 2008, 02:36:05 PM »

Klaas, if you are here, CBB was supposed to leave me a Christmas avatar in the monkey lounge and I don't have a clue how to get it.  Can you please help me?

Sure, let me look for it.  Found it!  Look how cute you are! 
« Last Edit: December 20, 2008, 02:37:47 PM by klaasend » Logged
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #353 on: December 20, 2008, 02:38:35 PM »

Sure, let me look for it
[/quote

Thanks Klaas.  You are the bestest monkey.
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #354 on: December 20, 2008, 02:39:29 PM »

Sure, let me look for it
[/quote

Thanks Klaas.  You are the bestest monkey.

Oh, I love it.  Thanks CBB.  Thanks Klaas.   
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: December 20, 2008, 02:43:55 PM »

I am not saying that anything what I have said is the truth about Geroge and Cindy , but
to me, this is looking like a viable story.If it was the bathing suit in the bag, who went swimming with the kiddo ? What IF : Casey and Cindy got into a terrifc fight, they were so engrossed in their fight that the kiddo was left in the pool and she drowned ? Laid her down on the ground, accounts for the cadaver dog hits.
Cindy, George and Lee have done too much lying and too much covering up for Casey. This isn't some trivial crime and their actions do make a person look at them thru a " guilty " lens. A person would not know what the truth was at this point. No matter what any of them said. Even the duct tape might have two sets of fingerprints on it, Casey's and George or Cindy or gasp Lee's ! !
If Cindy could force Casey to keep a baby she didn't want, she could make her do alot of things. Maybe Cindy wrote the script.     
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: December 20, 2008, 02:46:41 PM »

I am not saying that anything what I have said is the truth about Geroge and Cindy , but
to me, this is looking like a viable story.If it was the bathing suit in the bag, who went swimming with the kiddo ? What IF : Casey and Cindy got into a terrifc fight, they were so engrossed in their fight that the kiddo was left in the pool and she drowned ? Laid her down on the ground, accounts for the cadaver dog hits.
Cindy, George and Lee have done too much lying and too much covering up for Casey. This isn't some trivial crime and their actions do make a person look at them thru a " guilty " lens. A person would not know what the truth was at this point. No matter what any of them said. Even the duct tape might have two sets of fingerprints on it, Casey's and George or Cindy or gasp Lee's ! !
If Cindy could force Casey to keep a baby she didn't want, she could make her do alot of things. Maybe Cindy wrote the script.     
Possible but when I hear the 911 tape I hear real fear that her grand daughter is missing and the car smells.  You think Cindy could have been acting?  The entire family acting?  Possible I guess.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: December 20, 2008, 02:47:24 PM »

Oh! LOL

Those snow angels are georgeous.  That is a lot of snow.  Wow.

Here's a framed version of the other snow angel, in case someone wants to use it  Wink

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: December 20, 2008, 02:51:59 PM »

I have given the "Cindy knew when Caylee died, because she was there at the time" theory some thought as well.

It's possible. It's possible she died in the house during an altercation. George was at work the evening of the 15th, I believe, so it was just Cindy and Casey home, I suppose. And Cindy did take Caylee for a swim without Casey, according to Cindy.

I just am not convinced how she died yet.

mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #359 on: December 20, 2008, 02:54:40 PM »

There was real terror in Cindy's voice on the 911 tape.  I do not believe she is acting.  I think she spoke without realizing the ramification of what she was saying when she said the trunk smells like a dead body.  If she could take that back, I bet she would.  I don't believe she was involved in killing Caylee.  I do believe Casey left with the baby and probably the baby was unconsolable without Cindy and this is when Casey did whatever she did.  I find it quite unusual that Cindy went so long without trying to see her grandbaby.  I would have made sure I called the next day or even that night to straighten out whatever was wrong and asked her to please bring Caylee to me. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.