May 03, 2024, 02:05:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #40 1/01/11 - 1/18/11  (Read 200733 times)
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #600 on: January 06, 2011, 07:57:48 AM »

I think every nut in the country is coming out to play these days.

Nuts are feeling very brave these days and want to tease the hibernating REDSQURL

Sorry couldn't resist.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #601 on: January 06, 2011, 09:39:31 AM »

Rehab clinics are full of people on subscribed meds. People get clever in obtaining them.
You got that right, doctor shopping is high on the list, different pharmacies, prescription drug highs like xanax, vicodin, etc are easy to obtain and buy on the street.
bebecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #602 on: January 06, 2011, 11:32:39 AM »

If FB had existed when Scott Peterson was a suspect, we'd probably have seen the same kind of BS. He had/has plenty of internet groupies as well as real-life ones too. And then there are some people who just like to take the opposite stance from the majority.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: January 06, 2011, 11:50:13 AM »

If FB had existed when Scott Peterson was a suspect, we'd probably have seen the same kind of BS. He had/has plenty of internet groupies as well as real-life ones too. And then there are some people who just like to take the opposite stance from the majority.
I totally agree, and the BS just gets worse and worse.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: January 06, 2011, 11:55:47 AM »

I think that there are many people who just like to stir the pot and go against the mainstring. There are others, like some of our fellow monkeys who have a strong sense of fair play and do not like the bias in this case. They have also seen many cases where those accused have turned out to be innocent. I was rooting for the underdog at one time because the thought of Terri doing harm to Kyron was just too unthinkable to me. Couple that with the fact that anytime anyone mentioned an alternate possibility, they were slammed against the wall. I now feel pretty positive that Terri is capable of the unimaginable and it is so horrific.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #605 on: January 06, 2011, 12:40:43 PM »

I saw this link on Blinks site and have to admit I never saw it before. I know it's an older article, but it's worth the read.

Desiree on Terri: 'She was not human to Kyron'

<snipped>

Of course, Terri Horman has not been charged or even named a person of interest in Kyron's disappearance. Still, Desiree Young discussed her frustration in a sit-down interview with Young and Kyron's biological father, Kaine Horman – as Kaine explained their hope for an iron-clad arrest.

"She was not human to Kyron," said Young in a frank exchange. "And I don't think we should humanize her in anyway."

Canzano asked Young to explain.

"Well, we're in this situation we're in, and Kyron's missing," said the birthmother from Medford, who shared at least one weekend a month with Kyron. "And [Terri] has put her feelings in front of his.

"She is not doing what's right, she's not coming forward, she's not talking about what she knows ... She's not doing any of that because she's concerned about Terri, and not Kyron," Young said. "That's just not the right way to be a good person."

Kaine says he knows the public is thirsting for an arrest after more than 12 weeks of searching, questioning, divorce drama and grand jury testimony. However, he said he has no frustration with the investigators.

"They have to make sure they can prove it, slap the cuffs on," Kaine Horman said. "So I'm not frustrated at all."

Kaine admits that the fact that there has been no arrest in what both he and Desiree believe to be a kidnapping case has been a "little disappointing."

However, "I'm glad they're thorough," Horman said. "[The investigators] are amazing people to make that case solid, so when it comes time to make an arrest there's no getting out of it. And that's what we want."

Even more, they want Kyron back. Anna Canzano asked what they think Kyron would say to them if he could speak out right now.

"Help me," Young said. "Take me home."

http://www.katu.com/news/101760078.html

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #606 on: January 06, 2011, 12:48:14 PM »

I think every nut in the country is coming out to play these days.

Nuts are feeling very brave these days and want to tease the hibernating REDSQURL

Sorry couldn't resist.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
bebecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #607 on: January 06, 2011, 01:01:43 PM »

To me, it is not normal for Kaine to say he is not frustrated with the pace of the investigation-I would be insane by now. I think he and Desiree are so sure it is Terri, that they are satisfied that LE seems to think so too, and they may all be right, but if LE can't prove it, it isn't of much help. I don't believe they (D&K) are as satisifed with LE as they say; I think they are trying to stay on LE's "good side" in order to be kept in the loop, which is understandable, more so than actually being satisfied with the pace of this...investigation.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: January 06, 2011, 01:20:26 PM »

To me, it is not normal for Kaine to say he is not frustrated with the pace of the investigation-I would be insane by now. I think he and Desiree are so sure it is Terri, that they are satisfied that LE seems to think so too, and they may all be right, but if LE can't prove it, it isn't of much help. I don't believe they (D&K) are as satisifed with LE as they say; I think they are trying to stay on LE's "good side" in order to be kept in the loop, which is understandable, more so than actually being satisfied with the pace of this...investigation.

How do you know LE can't prove it? 
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #609 on: January 06, 2011, 01:29:33 PM »

BBM

Respectfully, I totally disagree with you. It is normal for Kaine to not be frustrated with the pace of LE's investigation because he is more informed about the details of the case than you or I. He didn't say he was wasn't frustrated that Kyron wasn't home yet, because I'm sure he is.

As far as them wanting to get on the "good side", that is just plain ridiculous. DY's husband is LE, and she's aware how LE works. She's very confident there is going to be an arrest. She stated so publicly. What is she basing those statements on? The info that LE has provided.

As one smart Monkey has stated before, If Tony didn't think that LE were doing a good job, or weren't on track, he would be all over their azz.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #610 on: January 06, 2011, 01:38:57 PM »

Of course they can prove it. It's very normal for people to want answers right away. LE wants an air tight case, and if it means more time to wrap things up, then that's what they should do, take more time.

Do you really think that Terri would still have that high priced lawyer if she definitely wasn't on the radar for having something to do with Kyron being missing? She sure isn't keeping him around just to help her divorce attorney. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: January 06, 2011, 01:46:15 PM »

When the extent of the law enforcement agencies assisting in the Kyron Horman case is considered ... there has to be far reaching implications in the disappearance of this little boy ... far reaching implication that goes beyond the participation of ONLY Terri Horman.  Could it be that in the past seven months all these LE agencies have been behind the scenes connecting the dots?

This scenario gives me hope that Kyron is still alive.

Janet

++++++

Participating Law Enforcement Agencies

Sheriff's Office Releases Q&A About Kyron Case
POSTED: 3:46 pm PDT July 23, 2010

21. Can we have the list of law enforcement agencies that have assisted in the Kyron Horman investigation?

Sheriff's Office: Gresham Police, Fairview Police, Troutdale Police, Portland Police, Port of Portland Police, Clackamas County Sheriff’s Office, Clackamas County DA MCT, Multnomah County DA’s investigators, Washington County District Attorney’s Office, Washington County Sheriff’s Office, Gladstone Police, Oregon City Police, Milwaukie Police, Canby Police, Lake Oswego Police, West Linn Police, Vancouver Police, Hillsboro Police, Beaverton Police, FBI, DEA, ICE, Secret Service, DOD Defense Criminal Investigative Services, Oregon DOJ, Oregon State Police. This list does not include search and rescue resources.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24374478/detail.html

Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton

Sheriff refocuses Kyron investigation
Posted on September 15, 2010 at 3:13 PM
Updated Thursday, Oct 7 at 8:15 AM

Staton said there had been "significant movements" in the 15-week investigation and there was a more defined scope, allowing them to not be as broad in their efforts. Investigators can now concentrate on their current course to support a theory of what happened to the boy. He said he had seen no evidence that indicated Kyron was not alive.

When asked if people would be shocked to find out what they know, Staton took a long silence.

"I know I'm taking a long pause on that, I have to think through that answer. I think there are things that come out of this investigation that will surprise you, that you'll think about later on when it's over. We have a knowledge of things we don't want to know about ... of things we wish we didn't know," he added.

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/Sheriff-No-evidence-Kyron-Horman-is-not-alive-103003704.html

BUMPED

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #612 on: January 06, 2011, 04:04:57 PM »

BBM

Respectfully, I totally disagree with you. It is normal for Kaine to not be frustrated with the pace of LE's investigation because he is more informed about the details of the case than you or I. He didn't say he was wasn't frustrated that Kyron wasn't home yet, because I'm sure he is.

As far as them wanting to get on the "good side", that is just plain ridiculous. DY's husband is LE, and she's aware how LE works. She's very confident there is going to be an arrest. She stated so publicly. What is she basing those statements on? The info that LE has provided.

As one smart Monkey has stated before, If Tony didn't think that LE were doing a good job, or weren't on track, he would be all over their azz.

I think the poster just see's it differently from you Sass.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #613 on: January 06, 2011, 04:13:16 PM »

Of course they can prove it.
It's very normal for people to want answers right away. LE wants an air tight case, and if it means more time to wrap things up, then that's what they should do, take more time.

Do you really think that Terri would still have that high priced lawyer if she definitely wasn't on the radar for having something to do with Kyron being missing? She sure isn't keeping him around just to help her divorce attorney. 

Sass - BBM

What information do you have that they can "prove" it, please? 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #614 on: January 06, 2011, 04:13:21 PM »

I think that there are many people who just like to stir the pot and go against the mainstring. There are others, like some of our fellow monkeys who have a strong sense of fair play and do not like the bias in this case. They have also seen many cases where those accused have turned out to be innocent. I was rooting for the underdog at one time because the thought of Terri doing harm to Kyron was just too unthinkable to me. Couple that with the fact that anytime anyone mentioned an alternate possibility, they were slammed against the wall. I now feel pretty positive that Terri is capable of the unimaginable and it is so horrific.

Not all the facts are in yet for me to say Terri did this. I find myself with so many unanswered questions. I am comfortable on this fence until at least an arrest or a possible trial to decide. I would rather be considered stupid, ridiculous, gullible, senseless, lets see what other names have been said outside of this board about fellow posters on other boards.....I would rather be considered  any of these then possibly find out Terri didn't do this and know I had a hand in ruining some ones life. I honestly can understand why both sides believe what they do. In my opinion it is a 50/50 chance at this point.

Where are you Kyron? 
bebecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #615 on: January 06, 2011, 04:17:25 PM »

Ummm. I think I said "if" they can't prove it...

and if they could, they would arrest her...IMO
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: January 06, 2011, 04:17:57 PM »

Not all the facts are in yet for me to say Terri did this. I find myself with so many unanswered questions. I am comfortable on this fence until at least an arrest or a possible trial to decide. I would rather be considered stupid, ridiculous, gullible, senseless, lets see what other names have been said outside of this board about fellow posters on other boards.....I would rather be considered  any of these then possibly find out Terri didn't do this and know I had a hand in ruining some ones life. I honestly can understand why both sides believe what they do. In my opinion it is a 50/50 chance at this point.

Where are you Kyron? 
I feel exactly like you do Tracy. And having been posting with you for quite awhile now, there is no way a person could call you any of those names that you have listed. I have jumped to conclusions and said things in the past, and I won't do that anymore, because I don't feel comfortable ruining someone's life just like you, if they aren't guilty. I will keep waiting for a conclusion.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #617 on: January 06, 2011, 04:33:20 PM »

NoRose Thank you, I don't think any of our fellow posters, the ones we have been posting with consistently on many of these threads deserve to be called names simply because they have a different belief. I also don't understand the need to get everyone to believe one thing. So what if someone thinks differently or doesn't see things the same way? Who cares really. I think if a person is sure of themselves then it is ok to allow for others to have a different opinion.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: January 06, 2011, 04:42:05 PM »

NoRose Thank you, I don't think any of our fellow posters, the ones we have been posting with consistently on many of these threads deserve to be called names simply because they have a different belief. I also don't understand the need to get everyone to believe one thing. So what if someone thinks differently or doesn't see things the same way? Who cares really. I think if a person is sure of themselves then it is ok to allow for others to have a different opinion.
Agreed, and I don't care what others might think of my opinions, I just don't know about this case, I think there is more then what meets the eye, and will continue to think that until I hear something official.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #619 on: January 06, 2011, 04:54:41 PM »

Hear! Hear!

We've each been blessed with the ability to think for ourselves.  All the different opinions serve to provide a well-rounded view.  Why wouldn't anyone want a well-rounded view from which to draw conclusions?

Knowlege is power!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.