May 14, 2024, 04:56:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #5  (Read 372808 times)
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1520 on: August 18, 2008, 09:13:20 AM »

I almost forgot....

Any Monkeys in this crew?

http://www.local6.com/news/17212701/detail.html

Great job for all of these people!!!

Peace Monkeys

Peace Monkeys
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1521 on: August 18, 2008, 09:14:25 AM »

Believe this is new?

http://www.wftv.com/news/17202561/detail.html

Casey Anthony Declines Parents' Scheduled Visit

POSTED: 3:48 pm EDT August 15, 2008
UPDATED: 7:44 am EDT August 18, 2008
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony declined a scheduled visit from her parents, Monday. It's been 33 days since she was reported missing and 32 days since her mother Casey was put in jail. Monday, she could bond out of jail because of one man.

California Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla said he's convinced he can get Casey to tell him where she left Caylee. He met the Anthonys for the first time Sunday night at their weekly prayer vigil and Padilla said that he believes Caylee is still alive and said his team will work to find her in one week.

“I just have to feel there is some humanity in that woman that would not allow her to kill that cute little girl,” said Padilla.

If he succeeds in freeing Casey, she'll be required to wear an ankle monitoring device. Padilla's team will also monitor her 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to make sure they are not stuck paying the $50,000 bail.

If Anthony does bond out, she may not go back to her parents' home in order to avoid the media.

"We'll have people with her 24/7. It has a lot to do with a lot of things," Leonard Padilla told Eyewitness News by phone on Friday (raw interview). "One is investment. Another is the fact that the more you know someone, the more you trust them."

Casey Anthony is charged with child endangerment and lying to authorities in the disappearnce of her 3-year-old daughter, Caylee. Casey reported Caylee missing nearly a month ago but has frustrated investigators by providing little information on her whereabouts.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1522 on: August 18, 2008, 09:32:10 AM »

I was just checking in before I run errands and I absolutely loved GabbyG post..WOW...

Also did we ever find out what Rob said was "missing" from this case?

Everyone has talked about their child being gone only for a short time and how scared they were, my daughter also went missing but only for about 2 minutes but it was the longest 2 minutes of my life..

Last year my family used to live in a row of townhouses.My husband,my 3 kids and I were all sitting down eatting dinner when a lady, I did not know, started pounding on my back sliding door.. I opened it and she was hysterical she could not find her 3 1/2 year old daughter. I literally dropped everything and ran out the door. My son followed me...She was screaming and calling for her, then another neighbor came out and said she couldn't find her 5 year old son..The cops were called and we searched and searched.Finally, my son found them, they were in the woods behinds our townhouses.The children were tangled in a bush and vines from the trees and couldn't get out..It was horrible..Only after we found them did I go back into my house.My husband was like where were you? Those were not even my babies, but I didn't care. My heart still felt like it fell out of me, when that lady knocked on my door and told me what happened.

So that leads me to the Grandparents.I am sure they are doing some searching, but I would not even be home ever!Especially looking at Caylees stuff all the time!!!Heck no! One look at that stuff and I would be right back out that door, I wouldn't care if it was 3am.No way, no how! JMO
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1523 on: August 18, 2008, 09:35:47 AM »

I was just checking in before I run errands and I absolutely loved GabbyG post..WOW...

Also did we ever find out what Rob said was "missing" from this case?

Everyone has talked about their child being gone only for a short time and how scared they were, my daughter also went missing but only for about 2 minutes but it was the longest 2 minutes of my life..

Last year my family used to live in a row of townhouses.My husband,my 3 kids and I were all sitting down eatting dinner when a lady, I did not know, started pounding on my back sliding door.. I opened it and she was hysterical she could not find her 3 1/2 year old daughter. I literally dropped everything and ran out the door. My son followed me...She was screaming and calling for her, then another neighbor came out and said she couldn't find her 5 year old son..The cops were called and we searched and searched.Finally, my son found them, they were in the woods behinds our townhouses.The children were tangled in a bush and vines from the trees and couldn't get out..It was horrible..Only after we found them did I go back into my house.My husband was like where were you? Those were not even my babies, but I didn't care. My heart still felt like it fell out of me, when that lady knocked on my door and told me what happened.

So that leads me to the Grandparents.I am sure they are doing some searching, but I would not even be home ever!Especially looking at Caylees stuff all the time!!!Heck no! One look at that stuff and I would be right back out that door, I wouldn't care if it was 3am.No way, no how! JMO

Yes, Rob said Joe Tacopina.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1524 on: August 18, 2008, 09:36:39 AM »

This just came across my desk at work, and illustrates the same kind of thing I'm afraid happened to little Caylee. 

I've taken out all the identifying information to protect the privacy of the clients.

Just wanted to let you know about a tragedy that happened this weekend.
XXXXXXX is the sibling to XXXXXXX who was in XXXXXXX's class last
year.  At the end of the year, the sheriff's dept. came and picked up
the child we served because his sister had been found wandering around Xxxxx Mtn.  and the mom was sleeping in the house.  They gave custody to the grandparents. 
The grandparents asked Family & Children Services not to give custody back to the mom
because she knew they would leave town if they did.  Mom was given
custody and they did leave.  Over the weekend the little 2 year old sister of the child we served was found drowned in a neighbor's pool.  According to the grandparents, both parents were asleep in the house. 

Morning BT....Think you could use some ...{{{{{HUGS}}}}}
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1525 on: August 18, 2008, 09:45:01 AM »

The fact that these circus performers (who were brought in by Baez) are trying to act like their motivation for bonding Casey out is to try another method to get the truth out of her is RIDICULOUS.  If that were the case, Baez would be shooing them away like nobody's business.

Do they think anyone is buying that line of crap?

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1526 on: August 18, 2008, 09:59:18 AM »

I am sure a "release" is part of the deal will GM and GP and dear sweet Casey, that they will have exclusive TV, movie, and book rights. Ka-ching  $$$$$$$$$

At this point and with the nation wide publicity, I feel there are but 3 options about Caylee.

No babysitter, Nanny, caregiver, or au pair has Caylee.

They may have seen the news by now.

1.) Kidnapped

2.) Sold

sorry cannot type the third....................

Can please someone order Casey a tall cool Sodium Pentothal, on the rocks!!! It may be the only way to hear the truth come out of that cesspool of a mouth of hers.

Peace Monkeys

Peace Monkeys
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1527 on: August 18, 2008, 10:02:57 AM »

This just came across my desk at work, and illustrates the same kind of thing I'm afraid happened to little Caylee. 

I've taken out all the identifying information to protect the privacy of the clients.

Just wanted to let you know about a tragedy that happened this weekend.
XXXXXXX is the sibling to XXXXXXX who was in XXXXXXX's class last
year.  At the end of the year, the sheriff's dept. came and picked up
the child we served because his sister had been found wandering around Xxxxx Mtn.  and the mom was sleeping in the house.  They gave custody to the grandparents. 
The grandparents asked Family & Children Services not to give custody back to the mom
because she knew they would leave town if they did.  Mom was given
custody and they did leave.  Over the weekend the little 2 year old sister of the child we served was found drowned in a neighbor's pool.  According to the grandparents, both parents were asleep in the house. 

Morning BT....Think you could use some ...{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

TY, Mum. I sure could. We see so much of this kind of thing, and it's always heartbreaking when it happens.

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1528 on: August 18, 2008, 10:04:17 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7228233&version=12&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Mom of missing toddler could be released today 
"Bounty hunters" predict 50 percent chance of Casey's release 

Last Edited: Monday, 18 Aug 2008, 7:40 AM EDT 
Created: Monday, 18 Aug 2008, 3:33 AM EDT 

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Casey Anthony has canceled yet another visit with her parents, just hours before her possible release.

Around 7:10 a.m., she declined her parent's scheduled 9 a.m. video visitation. She has no other visitations scheduled as a bonds group attempts to bond her out of jail.

Three men from the bonds group out of Sacrament, California flew Sunday afternoon in to help assist Casey Anthony get out of jail.

Leonard Padilla, Tony Padilla and Will Land, claiming themselves as "world famous bounty hunters," were contacted a week ago by Jose Baez, Casey's attorney, to help pay the $500,00 required for her release.

They work for the bond company affiliated with Houston's Financial Surety which is licensed in Florida, making it legal for the team to assist.

Leonard Padilla, Tony Padilla and Will Land work for the bond company affiliated with Houston's Financial Surety which is licensed in Florida, making it legal for the team to assist.

Casey Anthony has been jailed since July 16 on charges of child neglect, lying to authorities and obstructing an investigation.

Her family could not come up with the 10 percent of her bond required for her release, and attempts made by her attorney to have the bond lowered were denied.

Even if the "bounty hunters" front the money for her release, an Orange County Jail spokesperson says there are still two holds that must be cleared before Casey can actually leave.

One of the holds is not disclosed to the public because of it's nature but is said to be an internal hold which could be cleared relatively quickly.

The other hold is home confinement/electronic monitoring. Casey's family must have a regular phone line installed that is not a cable or internet phone. The jail prohibits that the phone have any special features including voicemail or call waiting.

If and when Casey is able to bond out of jail, the monitoring device she must wear reports to a monitoring station if she leaves her home. She would be allowed to leave the house only for purposes cleared by a home confinement officer.

Casey was arrested by Orange County deputies after waiting more than a month to report her daughter, 3-year-old Caylee, missing.

Caylee's grandparents George and Cindy say they last saw the toddler on or around Father's Day.

(snipped)
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1529 on: August 18, 2008, 10:14:05 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.  Welcome to all the new faces!  Crosses fingers that today may be the they Caylee is found.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1530 on: August 18, 2008, 10:14:19 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17202561/detail.html

Bounty Hunter Arrives In Orlando, Tries To Bail Casey Out

POSTED: 3:48 pm EDT August 15, 2008
UPDATED: 10:03 am EDT August 18, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- It's been 33 days since Caylee Anthony was reported missing and 32 days since her mother Casey was put in jail. Monday, she could bond out of jail because of one man.

California Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla said he's convinced he can get Casey to tell him where she left Caylee. He met the Anthonys for the first time Sunday night at their weekly prayer vigil and Padilla said that he believes Caylee is still alive and said his team will work to find her in one week.

“I just have to feel there is some humanity in that woman that would not allow her to kill that cute little girl,” said Padilla.

If he succeeds in freeing Casey, she'll be required to wear an ankle monitoring device. Padilla's team will also monitor her 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to make sure they are not stuck paying the $50,000 bail.

If Anthony does bond out, she may not go back to her parents' home in order to avoid the media. Casey Anthony declined a scheduled visit from her parents, Monday.

"We'll have people with her 24/7. It has a lot to do with a lot of things," Leonard Padilla told Eyewitness News by phone on Friday (raw interview). "One is investment. Another is the fact that the more you know someone, the more you trust them."

Casey Anthony is charged with child endangerment and lying to authorities in the disappearnce of her 3-year-old daughter, Caylee. Casey reported Caylee missing nearly a month ago but has frustrated investigators by providing little information on her whereabouts.
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1531 on: August 18, 2008, 10:28:40 AM »

Padilla was just on FOX and seemed to infer casey would be living at the home with her parents.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1532 on: August 18, 2008, 10:30:25 AM »

Padilla was just on FOX and seemed to infer casey would be living at the home with her parents.

Judge may have insisted on it 
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1533 on: August 18, 2008, 10:38:18 AM »

Judge may have insisted on it 

Yup, probably so.  Fun times!
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1534 on: August 18, 2008, 10:39:56 AM »

Right now is Casey

Excited to be getting out of jail knowing she will see Caylee soon?

Excited to be free and welcomed into a warm loving home?

Dreading facing her family?

Ready to see all of her wonderful near and dear friends that she has done so much for?

Getting back to work at her fantasy job?

Stopping on the way home from her time with the county and picking up Caylee at Zanny's apartment?

Baking a birthday cake for Caylee and singing Happy Birthday as that sweet child blows out all 3 candles with one breath?

Taking all the gift cards and getting some new "Ho Clothes" for her triumphant return to Club Fusion?

The possibilities stifle the imagination!!!

Peace Monkeys

Peace Monkeys
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1535 on: August 18, 2008, 10:58:57 AM »

Tomm, This circus has so many delusional people involved at all levels, I can see each of those options as a possibility.     I thought I heard Padilla say the other night that he wasn't an investigator and could not interrogate her.  I guess he thinks if he hangs out with her enough she'll trust him enough to spill the beans.  I think LE should be the ones hanging out with her not someone hired by the defense. JMOO
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1536 on: August 18, 2008, 11:06:41 AM »

Tomm, This circus has so many delusional people involved at all levels, I can see each of those options as a possibility.     I thought I heard Padilla say the other night that he wasn't an investigator and could not interrogate her.  I guess he thinks if he hangs out with her enough she'll trust him enough to spill the beans.  I think LE should be the ones hanging out with her not someone hired by the defense. JMOO

Thanx Kippy

Sarcasm tends to keep my anger in check.

Peace Monkeys
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1537 on: August 18, 2008, 11:06:42 AM »

Morning everybody.  Wonder what will happen today.  Wonder where Destiny is - the last thing she said was she had to go take a bath - hope she didnt go down the drain! drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1538 on: August 18, 2008, 11:18:32 AM »

Morning Always...awww I'll bet Des is all wrinkly and stuff by now. 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1539 on: August 18, 2008, 11:22:08 AM »

Hi Kippy, yep pruny!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.