May 22, 2024, 01:53:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #13 1/05/12 - 1/28/12  (Read 297050 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: January 17, 2012, 09:19:17 AM »

https://twitter.com/#!/JimLichtenstein
JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
@
Yep. Live your lives, people. Stop stalking for sport. @NormanGoldenll do you think people should leave casey alone?
8 hours ago

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: January 17, 2012, 09:39:52 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2012/january/370722/Attorneys-continue-to-pressure-Casey-Anthony-to-talk-in-Zenaida-Gonzalez-defamation-lawsuit
Zenaida's attorneys try again to get judge to make Casey Anthony talk
Last Updated: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 9:31 AM

The defamation lawsuit against Casey Anthony heads back to court Tuesday.

Lawyers for Zenaida Gonzalez want to force Casey to answer questions in a deposition.

Follow LIVE courtroom updates as they happen!  http://www.cfnews13.com/casey-chat
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: January 17, 2012, 09:41:01 AM »

https://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
The #caseyanthony hearing is CLOSED to public and reporters. It's just the judge and the defense. -@adamlongo
1 minute ago
There is a #caseyanthony proceeding going on RIGHT NOW in the Orange Co Courthouse. Defense telling judge Casey should be allowed 5th amend.
1 minute ago

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: January 17, 2012, 09:44:01 AM »

Why is there a #caseyanthony preceding you ask? Judge Munyon wants extra info re: equusearch case on why Casey should b allowed take the 5th
1 minute ago

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: January 17, 2012, 09:49:11 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/
Do you agree with the decision to take down most of the memorial to Caylee Anthony?
Yes (79%)
No (21%)

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: January 17, 2012, 10:12:10 AM »

It appears as though the content of this #caseyanthony proceeding will apply to both the Zenaida Gonzalez ad Equusearch cases.
11 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
Attorneys Charles Greene, Cheney Mason and Lisabeth Fryer were the only ones to speak with the Judge. #caseyanthony
12 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
And now the #caseyanthony proceeding is over
13 minutes ago

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: January 17, 2012, 10:27:52 AM »

Atty Charles Greene did make a brief statement about today's #caseyanthony proceeding. We'll have that for you at noon. - @adamlongo
42 seconds ago https://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: January 17, 2012, 11:52:30 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-travel-agency-offer-20120117,0,1710533.story
Casey Anthony: Travel agency offers Casey Anthony one-way ticket out of Florida
By Amy Pavuk, Orlando Sentinel
11:26 a.m. EST, January 17, 2012

Scheuble is offering Anthony a one-way ticket to any airport in the world, provided that she doesn't return to Florida to live.

But does he think Anthony will really take him up on the offer?

"No," Scheuble said.

He's also offering Anthony airfare and accommodations inWashington, D.C., provided that she attend the March for Life rally later this month.

"I think if she really wants to convince people that she's a certain way…then she might consider going," he said.

Scheuble's email said he also wants Anthony to agree to never pursue adoption of another child or try to conceive a baby.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: January 17, 2012, 11:55:04 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Casey-s-attorneys-argue-Fifth-Amendment-rights-in-EquuSearch-hearing/-/1637132/8255414/-/ca7yorz/-/
Casey's attorneys argue Fifth Amendment rights in EquuSearch hearing
Zenaida Gonzalez hearing for Tuesday canceled
Published On: Jan 17 2012 11:26:07 AM EST

The hearing, which was closed-door proceeding, involved only the Texas EquuSearch case and not Zenaida Gonzalez’s defamation lawsuit.

There were no attorneys for EquuSearch present.  In addition to Greene, Anthony's criminal attorneys Cheney Mason and Lisabeth Fryer were present at the hearing. Mason and Fryer are working on Anthony's appeal for lying to police.

The Gonzalez hearing, which was scheduled for the same time Tuesday, appears to have been canceled, according to the court docket.

Gonzalez is suing Anthony for defamation, claiming her life was ruined after Anthony linked her to Caylee Anthony's disappearance in 2008.

~ Peter Frampton
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #729 on: January 17, 2012, 12:09:09 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Casey-s-attorneys-argue-Fifth-Amendment-rights-in-EquuSearch-hearing/-/1637132/8255414/-/ca7yorz/-/

The hearing, which was closed-door proceeding, involved only the Texas EquuSearch case and not Zenaida Gonzalez’s defamation lawsuit.

There were no attorneys for EquuSearch present.  In addition to Greene, Anthony's criminal attorneys Cheney Mason and Lisabeth Fryer were present at the hearing. Mason and Fryer are working on Anthony's appeal for lying to police.

The Gonzalez hearing, which was scheduled for the same time Tuesday, appears to have been canceled, according to the court docket.

Gonzalez is suing Anthony for defamation, claiming her life was ruined after Anthony linked her to Caylee Anthony's disappearance in 2008.

Can some smart monkey explain to me how it is legal for the judge to hear from the defense without the presence of the other attys?????  That just seems wrong to me.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: January 17, 2012, 01:32:17 PM »

Can some smart monkey explain to me how it is legal for the judge to hear from the defense without the presence of the other attys?????  That just seems wrong to me.

I don't know in this case but I do know that in a normal court if one side doesn't show up for a hearing the judge can automatically find for the other side by default.  But who knows in FL?  Maybe it was pre-arranged that Equusearch's attorney wasn't going to be there.  It is strange but the courts in FL are set up to favor criminals, so I'm not surprised.  (Sorry if I offended any Floridians.)

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: January 17, 2012, 01:35:59 PM »

I wonder how long it will be before Mason throws in the towel.  He should be carefull.  Casey can give him another heart attack.  He has a legitimate reason to withdraw from the appeal right there. She destroys everything and everybody she touches.  He's kind of old not to have learned anything by now.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: January 17, 2012, 01:47:06 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/30231777/detail.html
Casey Anthony's Lawyers Talk To Judge Behind Closed Doors
Texas Equusearch Wants Casey To Talk, Her Lawyers Say No
Amanda Ober, Staff Writer
POSTED: 12:35 pm EST January 17, 2012
UPDATED: 12:39 pm EST January 17, 2012

Casey's lawyer, Charles Greene, asked the judge if they could meet in private so he could explain why Casey's fifth amendment right might be compromised if she answer the questions EquuSearch wants to ask her in a deposition.

The attorney for EquuSearch was not present at the meeting but Casey Anthony's criminal attorneys, Cheney Mason and Lisabeth Fryer did attend. Mason and Fryer represent Casey in her criminal case involving accusations that Casey lied to law enforcement.

Another hearing involving a lawsuit filed against Casey by Zenaida Gonzalez was also scheduled for Tuesday, but it disappeared from the court docket Tuesday morning indicating it was cancelled.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/30231777/detail.html#ixzz1jk5xqeUO

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: January 17, 2012, 01:50:53 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/01/casey-anthony-fixated-on-caylee-national-enquirer-says.html
Casey Anthony fixated on Caylee, National Enquirer says
Caylee and Casey Anthony — posted by halboedeker on January, 17 2012 11:45 AM
Discuss This: Comments(65)

The tabloid quotes an Anthony friend: “Casey is the most self-centered, egotisti­cal creature I have ever known. Everything she says is all about her – about how sad and lonely she is.”

These are her friends?

~ Peter Frampton
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #734 on: January 17, 2012, 01:53:48 PM »

Somehow I feel like all the attention we are giving Casey regarding these recent photos it exactly what she craves.  Why give her the satisfaction? 

I think she's having way too fun much "greiving" and "meditating"!  Boy that non-psychotherapy is doing wonders for her.  I agree, it just pizzes me off more to see she's so damn happy! Not an ounce of loss for her baby, nor those close to her.  And those that are close to her now, aren't afraid of that fact and current behavior?  Gives me the willies.   I'd be skeeered around her.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: January 17, 2012, 02:20:42 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/30231777/detail.html
Casey Anthony's Lawyers Talk To Judge Behind Closed Doors
Texas Equusearch Wants Casey To Talk, Her Lawyers Say No
Amanda Ober, Staff Writer
POSTED: 12:35 pm EST January 17, 2012
UPDATED: 12:39 pm EST January 17, 2012

Casey's lawyer, Charles Greene, asked the judge if they could meet in private so he could explain why Casey's fifth amendment right might be compromised if she answer the questions EquuSearch wants to ask her in a deposition.

The attorney for EquuSearch was not present at the meeting but Casey Anthony's criminal attorneys, Cheney Mason and Lisabeth Fryer did attend. Mason and Fryer represent Casey in her criminal case involving accusations that Casey lied to law enforcement.

Another hearing involving a lawsuit filed against Casey by Zenaida Gonzalez was also scheduled for Tuesday, but it disappeared from the court docket Tuesday morning indicating it was cancelled.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/30231777/detail.html#ixzz1jk5xqeUO

Meet in private?  Without opposing counsel? I don't think that's even legal.

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: January 17, 2012, 02:22:44 PM »

Somehow I feel like all the attention we are giving Casey regarding these recent photos it exactly what she craves.  Why give her the satisfaction? 

I think she's having way too fun much "greiving" and "meditating"!  Boy that non-psychotherapy is doing wonders for her.  I agree, it just pizzes me off more to see she's so damn happy! Not an ounce of loss for her baby, nor those close to her.  And those that are close to her now, aren't afraid of that fact and current behavior?  Gives me the willies.   I'd be skeeered around her.

This skeers me, too:

her hopes to have twins and her recent false alarm about being pregnant.

Please God, make her barren.   an angelic monkey

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: January 17, 2012, 03:09:48 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2012/january/370722/Closed-door-meeting-in-Case-Against-Casey
Closed door meeting in Case Against Casey
Last Updated: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 2:48 PM

ORLANDO --

Behind closed doors today in the Case against Casey.

Both of Casey Anthony’s criminal and civil lawyers had a brief meeting with Judge Lisa Munyon Tuesday morning.

Attorney Cheney Mason was there with Lisabeth Fryer and attorney Charles Greene.

The judge asked for the meeting to have the lawyers explain more about why Casey should be allowed to take the 5th Amendment and not answer questions in the civil case being brought by Texas EquuSearch.

"We're entitled to meet with the judge and explain confidentially why the question could lead to incriminating evidence because if we explained it publically, we could wave the very privilege were trying to protect," said attorney Charles Greene.

~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: January 17, 2012, 03:39:49 PM »

why weren't the attorneys for Equasearch there??? when I hear that, it makes me wonder how serious they are about fighting this lawsuit...jmo...

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: January 17, 2012, 04:29:16 PM »

This skeers me, too:

her hopes to have twins and her recent false alarm about being pregnant.

Please God, make her barren.   an angelic monkey

lol on the !! make her barren comment....

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.