May 03, 2024, 06:05:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What was the plumbing incident at the Anthony home caused by?  (Voting closed: May 31, 2011, 12:37:00 AM)
Caylee's clothing - 24 (24.7%)
Teddy Bear - 8 (8.2%)
Other Evidence - 42 (43.3%)
Unrelated - 23 (23.7%)
Total Voters: 96

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 5 - 5/28 - 5/30/2011  (Read 773052 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #2140 on: May 30, 2011, 12:15:19 AM »

I am still at page 95, but wanted to comment about supposed discrepancies George may or may not have said in all of his testimony for 3 years on this matter.

Since the beginning, I have hated George and Cindy with as much venom as I have their spawn daughter.  But, to try and remember such minute details from interview to interview and what they said last time, I have never been a party to placing doubt on what they have said.  Trying to remember if he said he did or did not want to know who the father was from one interview to the next would be impossible for me.  I am sure, he is a father, he wanted to know who the father was.  Was or was there not duct tape on a gas can?  What sequence calls were made to police, what times they remembers things happening, and also all of her lies and when they were told to them, on which days, after which events, my mind would explode.  Add to that, they were trying to be evasive to help their spawn. 

None of this goes to the level of any impeachment for me anyway, nor does it prove that he found his darling granddaughter dead in a swimming pool and then bullied KC to hide her body.  IMO, it is ridiculous to give exactly the same statements each and every time they were interviewed.  They were distraught and missing their granddaughter, trying to find her, and I would have a hard time remembering such minute details and would be more interested in tracking down leads to where my granddaughter was, if I believe she was alive, as they did back then. 

Another thing that has been bothering me.  According to Bozo, he hid or told KC they should hide Caylee.  Why?  How would that benefit George?  I do not believe for even 1 nanosecond that George would allow his precious granddaughter to lie in a swamp while she was decomposing so that whatever benefit the defense claims he would get would happen.  Even while I hated them as vigorously as I did, I believed they loved Caylee with all their heart. 

Anyway, I would have many more discrepancies if this were me and having to give numerous interviews over and over and over and remember what I said last time.  I will say this, at least they gave interviews, and did not lawyer up and shut their mouths, like their spawn did. 

what if and I mean what if! jose  has been walking them through all thse stateents from day 1 to build his career. He had been very connected to them from day 1. could he have told them what to do and what to say It was weird but perhaps they took him at his word and trusted him. they had no way of knowing he was not a good lawyer and had not been practicing law that long. so can he get in trouble .. if they tell everything he  guilded them into saying to save his client and build his rep??

Loca, it is very possible that Bozo was guiding them as to what to say in the beginning, who knows.  He is lower than low, so anything is possible with that piece of chit.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2141 on: May 30, 2011, 12:19:23 AM »

I haven't seen Blink around, has anybody else seen her here.  Her webpage too is not updated, as far as I can tell.  The last she has is about the Tax Lien. 

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2142 on: May 30, 2011, 12:20:05 AM »

What I want to know is who tossed the pavers in the woods..is that what she used the shovel for? Did she rinse it in the pool before she gave it back?

I'm wondering if she rinsed the shovel off in the yard and that's why cadeaver dogs hit in the yard?
oh wow that was a thought for me.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2143 on: May 30, 2011, 12:20:48 AM »

I haven't seen Blink around, has anybody else seen her here.  Her webpage too is not updated, as far as I can tell.  The last she has is about the Tax Lien. 
she said something like she was going to spend family time. cant blame her next week may be brutal.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2144 on: May 30, 2011, 12:22:03 AM »

I am still at page 95, but wanted to comment about supposed discrepancies George may or may not have said in all of his testimony for 3 years on this matter.

Since the beginning, I have hated George and Cindy with as much venom as I have their spawn daughter.  But, to try and remember such minute details from interview to interview and what they said last time, I have never been a party to placing doubt on what they have said.  Trying to remember if he said he did or did not want to know who the father was from one interview to the next would be impossible for me.  I am sure, he is a father, he wanted to know who the father was.  Was or was there not duct tape on a gas can?  What sequence calls were made to police, what times they remembers things happening, and also all of her lies and when they were told to them, on which days, after which events, my mind would explode.  Add to that, they were trying to be evasive to help their spawn. 

None of this goes to the level of any impeachment for me anyway, nor does it prove that he found his darling granddaughter dead in a swimming pool and then bullied KC to hide her body.  IMO, it is ridiculous to give exactly the same statements each and every time they were interviewed.  They were distraught and missing their granddaughter, trying to find her, and I would have a hard time remembering such minute details and would be more interested in tracking down leads to where my granddaughter was, if I believe she was alive, as they did back then. 

Another thing that has been bothering me.  According to Bozo, he hid or told KC they should hide Caylee.  Why?  How would that benefit George?  I do not believe for even 1 nanosecond that George would allow his precious granddaughter to lie in a swamp while she was decomposing so that whatever benefit the defense claims he would get would happen.  Even while I hated them as vigorously as I did, I believed they loved Caylee with all their heart. 

Anyway, I would have many more discrepancies if this were me and having to give numerous interviews over and over and over and remember what I said last time.  I will say this, at least they gave interviews, and did not lawyer up and shut their mouths, like their spawn did. 

what if and I mean what if! jose  has been walking them through all thse stateents from day 1 to build his career. He had been very connected to them from day 1. could he have told them what to do and what to say It was weird but perhaps they took him at his word and trusted him. they had no way of knowing he was not a good lawyer and had not been practicing law that long. so can he get in trouble .. if they tell everything he  guilded them into saying to save his client and build his rep??

Loca, it is very possible that Bozo was guiding them as to what to say in the beginning, who knows.  He is lower than low, so anything is possible with that piece of chit.
zoo
amd possibly cindy revenge on him is to tell it like it is.. nark  him off... than what would happen?

Loca
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2145 on: May 30, 2011, 12:22:33 AM »

she said something like she was going to spend family time. cant blame her next week may be brutal.

Oh okay.  I must have missed that.  Thanks!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2146 on: May 30, 2011, 12:23:45 AM »

I know that Blink was busy with family outing type stuff this weekend.  I have IM'd with her early this morning.  I suspect she will be online sometimes tonight to process her comments that are in moderation (if she hasn't already done so).  She's fine..just busy with real life family stuff. 
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2147 on: May 30, 2011, 12:29:39 AM »

I know that Blink was busy with family outing type stuff this weekend.  I have IM'd with her early this morning.  I suspect she will be online sometimes tonight to process her comments that are in moderation (if she hasn't already done so).  She's fine..just busy with real life family stuff. 

Thanks.  I was just really curious to see her opinion on Cindy on Saturday.  Glad she got some family time in. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2148 on: May 30, 2011, 12:38:43 AM »

Thank you Klaas for grabbing that piece of video.

Can someone confirm if this old brain is correct in that some time ago Lee's attorney said he was no longer required by Lee as Lee would be telling the truth?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2149 on: May 30, 2011, 12:39:58 AM »

And on June 16, George went to work after all this happened.
Was he in denial and abused as a child also and suffering from the same mental issues as KC ? 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2150 on: May 30, 2011, 12:40:38 AM »

for anyone who cares to know lol
geraldo at large is now back in new york and is having an exclusive tonight.

Thanks!  I caught the end of his "preview" a little while ago and his opinions will make the blood pressure rise and the barf-o-meter go off the charts!!  ( If I was George, I would try my best to see if I could sue for slander....if possible!!  Geraldo seems frantic, in my view-so no holds barred. )

someone posted awhile back (sorry don't remember who) that he was playing into it to get the "jailhouse interview" after she's convicted.  THAT makes alot of sense to me!  (plus he's an idiot & there's tons of people in the news anti Casey and few pro Casey so he'd definitely get some air time!)

LOL..I posted I thuoght he was going to try to get the jailhouse interview after she is convicted.  He did an interview many years ago with Charles Manson..he likes that kind of  thing..he can get big publicity and big lead up time into the whole deal.. I just wouldn't be surprised if that is on the backburner for him..with an in from Baez.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2151 on: May 30, 2011, 12:40:55 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPOxOMRHXls&feature=youtu.be
The computer store owner dude, saw Casey and Caylee together the day after Father's day at Walmart. So apparently the state has a witness that can cast doubt on any story that Caylee drowned, at least on that morning.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1198&start=700
Casey refused to give her DNA, Sherriff's office had to get a warrant to go get it from her. (pg. 49)
posted by Julia
Posted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:43 pm

I tried to add the link but after trying to preview here! the link didnt work ! however it is working at the hinky link above.

very interesting information.

That never came out b4....Wonder how much other stuff will come out that didn't hit the news...
Wonder what time it was, will have to wait......pout.

Another dig deeper.    The whole is getting bigger and bigger.....

I wonder what time the witness saw KC with Caylee on the 17th.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2152 on: May 30, 2011, 12:44:12 AM »

I don't think whoever placed the body expected it to take as long as it did.

Within close proximity to the home, close proximity to the reoad.

The child's remains were discovered with items belonging in the Anthony's home- so, regardless of the actual cause of death, there's a strong possibility the child died at the home.

I kept thinking what would be an alternative to placing duct tape on the childs nose, aside from the suffocation theory and I wondered if the duct tape wasn't possibility attatched to keep the insects from invading Caylee's remains through the mouth and nasal openings.

Wrapping Caylee in her Winnie the Pooh blanket (I assume from her bed) seems like it was made in a comfort jesture.  Aside from the blanket, the reemains, the two garbage bags and the laundery bag, I wonder if anything else was located at the remains site.

Oh well, just thinking out loud from another sleep deprived monkey.....

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2153 on: May 30, 2011, 12:45:23 AM »

I don't think whoever placed the body expected it to take as long as it did.

Within close proximity to the home, close proximity to the road.

The child's remains were discovered with items belonging in the Anthony's home- so, regardless of the actual cause of death, there's a strong possibility the child died at the home.

I kept thinking what would be an alternative to placing duct tape on the childs nose, aside from the suffocation theory and I wondered if the duct tape wasn't possibility attatched to keep the insects from invading Caylee's remains through the mouth and nasal openings.

Wrapping Caylee in her Winnie the Pooh blanket (I assume from her bed) seems like it was made in a comfort jesture.  Aside from the blanket, the reemains, the two garbage bags and the laundery bag, I wonder if anything else was located at the remains site.

Oh well, just thinking out loud from another sleep deprived monkey.....

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2154 on: May 30, 2011, 12:46:11 AM »

The Anthonys may have filed a document with the court requiring bozo to prove his damaging allegations or apologize and stop using them. If he does not they will prosecute him for lying to a court of law. I can see that happening. I can't wait to read this document.

Well, it appears I pegged that one...seems to me that will be what Lippman's motion is in regard to

Hello Monks---

So, let me see if I have this right.  A young mother is being tried in a capital murder case accused of killing her toddler.  Her attorney presents a defense as we are all entitled to have our attorneys do under similar circumstances.  The defendant is not required to disprove the states charges. (Yes, I know, a ridiculous defense, but their defense nonetheless.)  Then an attorney for two witnesses, grandparents of the victim, files to force the defense to prove their case to him, the attorney for the two witnesses, and/or abandon it.  The defense attorney cannot be sued for slander as what is said in court is protected.   By doing this, the defense would be forced to admit the theory is a lie.  Do you two really think a third party could interject himself in a murder case in this way and demolish the defense theory and de facto admit guilt? You don't think this would be a violation of Casey Anthony's Constitution rights? 

It's just my opinion, but I think there are some "Worries" here.

All I can say is I do not believe that is what his motion is about because that does not concern the court in this case.  Meaning the A's suing Baez would not have anything to do with making a motion in this case.  This case is The State of Florida vs Casey Anthony.   

The only motion I can think that the A's attorney might be making at this point would be to seal the GJ testimony..which IIRC has still not been released to the defense or the jury..the judge took that under consideration from a motion Baez made.  JMHO

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2155 on: May 30, 2011, 12:47:23 AM »

Can someone confirm if this old brain is correct in that some time ago Lee's attorney said he was no longer required by Lee as Lee would be telling the truth?

I remember that, Northern. His attorney said he was no longer needed.

I believe it was right after Lee was granted immunity. (?)

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2156 on: May 30, 2011, 12:47:37 AM »

And on June 16, George went to work after all this happened.
Was he in denial and abused as a child also and suffering from the same mental issues as KC ? 

Yeah, can you imagine?  A grandfather finds his 2-1/2 yo granddaughter floating in a pool, he hides her body somehwere (who knows where), and then just goes on to work.  Their theory makes absoultely no sense.  They would have been much better off had they said she drowned and KC panicked and hid her body.  All this other stuff, Kronk and George, the coverup, there is no benefit to it to them, and it makes no sense.  I am confident the jury will see that. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2157 on: May 30, 2011, 12:49:01 AM »

I found it

Lee Anthony's Lawyer Exits Case
Attorney Says Casey Anthony's Brother No Longer Needs Representation
 July 30, 2009

http://www.wesh.com/news/20222439/detail.html

Lee no longer has a lawyer.  Last time Lippman filed a motion it was to ask that the Rosebuds be allowed to watch the trial.  What if Lippman's newest motion is requesting to allow Lee watch the trial so he can support his parents?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2158 on: May 30, 2011, 12:50:07 AM »

I remember that, Northern. His attorney said he was no longer needed.

I believe it was right after Lee was granted immunity. (?)

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The attorney for Lee Anthony said he is exiting the case as his "representation is no longer necessary."

http://www.wesh.com/news/20222439/detail.html#ixzz1No9qTnyz

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2159 on: May 30, 2011, 12:50:38 AM »

The Anthonys may have filed a document with the court requiring bozo to prove his damaging allegations or apologize and stop using them. If he does not they will prosecute him for lying to a court of law. I can see that happening. I can't wait to read this document.

Well, it appears I pegged that one...seems to me that will be what Lippman's motion is in regard to

Hello Monks---

So, let me see if I have this right.  A young mother is being tried in a capital murder case accused of killing her toddler.  Her attorney presents a defense as we are all entitled to have our attorneys do under similar circumstances.  The defendant is not required to disprove the states charges. (Yes, I know, a ridiculous defense, but their defense nonetheless.)  Then an attorney for two witnesses, grandparents of the victim, files to force the defense to prove their case to him, the attorney for the two witnesses, and/or abandon it.  The defense attorney cannot be sued for slander as what is said in court is protected.   By doing this, the defense would be forced to admit the theory is a lie.  Do you two really think a third party could interject himself in a murder case in this way and demolish the defense theory and de facto admit guilt? You don't think this would be a violation of Casey Anthony's Constitution rights? 

It's just my opinion, but I think there are some "Worries" here.

All I can say is I do not believe that is what his motion is about because that does not concern the court in this case.  Meaning the A's suing Baez would not have anything to do with making a motion in this case.  This case is The State of Florida vs Casey Anthony.   

The only motion I can think that the A's attorney might be making at this point would be to seal the GJ testimony..which IIRC has still not been released to the defense or the jury..the judge took that under consideration from a motion Baez made.  JMHO

I was thinking about this.  Is it possible for them to file to get them out of having to testify during KC's murder trial any longer? 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.