May 02, 2024, 09:53:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #57  (Read 364520 times)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: November 10, 2008, 09:41:39 PM »

Sometimes people need to listen to rational, objective points of view.

we need a calm rational talking head like Joe Tacopina on to make sense of all of this.

He is a hottie AND he graduated from the same college as me!
[/quote]

Curious Cat - I know that you are new.  Most Monkeys have some big issues with Joe Taco.  He is Joran van der Sloot's attorney.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #941 on: November 10, 2008, 09:41:55 PM »

::MonkeyEek::Sorry for my "cursing" in my post before last, but I can't stand it when people try to second guess Tim and TES, like I said before, I've always donated to TES way before LP arrived on his horsie, and NG never hd a d@mn thing to do with it~I simply want peace for families and he provides that without being a media whore.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #942 on: November 10, 2008, 09:42:47 PM »

Oops, posted this before reading.  Red,  I was furious with Padilla yesterday, and you may be right, but I'm all for ANYBODY doing SOMETHING, no matter the motive or how it's accomplished.  I'm not a big Padilla fan, but maybe he's bringing us, just that little bit of hope, no matter how small.   As posted by people earlier, if nothing else, maybe his shady ways, will make somebody in that family break?

I will go back and read how this discussions started, before I say anymore.  But you know I AM a huge TES supporter and nothing can replace Tim.   I just believe desparate measures, for desparate situations.   JMO   Wink

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #943 on: November 10, 2008, 09:42:51 PM »

we need a calm rational talking head like Joe Tacopina on to make sense of all of this.

Curious Cat - I know that you are new.  Most Monkeys have some big issues with Joe Taco.  He is Joran van der Sloot's attorney.
[/quote]

SS, yes I know a bit about it but hey, he's hot, what can I say? 

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #944 on: November 10, 2008, 09:43:18 PM »

Everyones entitled to their own opinions, but I can't understand anyone not having the highest respect and honor for Tim.  I've never heard Tim say an unkind word unless there was a good reason.  He puts his heart and soul into finding the missing.

Yes and sometimes most of the time when he is searching the media never heres about it , He has many cases and you do not see media following him to everyone

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: November 10, 2008, 09:43:55 PM »

Can some one please confirm something for me?

Did I hear on NG that only 32 of 132 target areas were searched? Only about a quarter of the target areas?

They are leaving and may come back? I don't get it.

I will listen to the Nancy Grace show again in about 15 minutes.  However ... I thought the number was in the 20's.

Tim Miller implied today that the possibily of finding Caylee Marie's remains was not good.  However ... that was not the impression Tim gave night after night on the Nancy Grace show.

Considering the pings from cell phone records ... I wish the Orlando LE conducted an official search ... recruited experienced searchers from their own rank ... from the military and ... underwrote the cost.  After all ... this is their investigation and ... justice for Caylee Marie dictates that her ramins are located.

Janet

_______

Tempers Flare When George, Cindy Arrive At Search Scene
Monday, November 10, 2008 – updated: 6:20 pm EST November 10, 2008

TINY TURNOUT FOR GROUP'S LIKELY FINAL SEARCH

The area is so dense with brush and trees, it would be almost impossible to spot human remains anywhere.

"We can bring in the entire military and there's still a small chance that she would ever be found," EquuSearch founder Tim Miller said

http://www.wftv.com/news/17944895/detail.html

NANCY GRACE
Child Neglect Charge Dropped Against Casey Anthony
Aired October 21, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

MILLER: Well, in Orlando. But I`m spending time with John Allen (ph). With all of the calls that came in with positive sightings of a white car with a black bra on it, we`re going to go ahead and prioritize these sightings. And of course, we`re going to continue doing the three areas that we was really focused in, where the cell tower activity was. And this search is going to go on until we find Caylee.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/21/ng.01.html

Large Caylee Search Planned For Saturday
EquuSearch To Focus On 25-Square Mile Area
POSTED: 6:12 am EST November 7, 2008
UPDATED: 6:18 pm EST November 7, 2008

This after the state attorney's office said it doesn't have enough evidence to seek the death penalty in Anthony's trial, but prosecutors said if detectives find Caylee's body, the death penalty could be back on the table..

http://www.wesh.com/news/17929243/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: November 10, 2008, 09:46:53 PM »

Janet.. some (more) info for you (that I just happened across LOL) with regard to the Anthony's using Caylee's name for an organization w/out her permission

540.08  Unauthorized publication of name or likeness.--
The 2008 Florida Statutes

http://www.flsenate.gov/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=Ch0540/SEC08.HTM&Title=-%3E2002-%3ECh0540-%3ESection%2008

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: November 10, 2008, 09:48:22 PM »

Did I hear on NG that only 32 of 132 target areas were searched? Only about a quarter of the target areas?

that is how i heard it too...and i'm confused cuz it sounds like some of tes is staying (TM and some going to NC) , but then on NG i heard TES may come back. 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #948 on: November 10, 2008, 09:48:34 PM »

[/quote]

NOOOOOT Joe Lackopenis!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #949 on: November 10, 2008, 09:50:11 PM »

that is how i heard it too...and i'm confused cuz it sounds like some of tes is staying (TM and some going to NC) , but then on NG i heard TES may come back. 

I am confused too.... and this whole day has been rather surreal...
I told someone today that this was like a Jerry Springer episode....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: November 10, 2008, 09:50:20 PM »

CuriousCat ... I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you have followed of the Natalee Holloway case to any indepth degree.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #951 on: November 10, 2008, 09:51:26 PM »

Oh my so brutal!  I think the world of LP as well as TM.  TM has dedicated his life to finding missing children.  LP has a different type of personality, but I really think he means well.

I am sorry but he did not have to go on full blast like that. People have seen Nancy Graces show and have wanted to donate. Leanord praised Tim on that show and even said that he was getting phone calls from people who wanted to search and that it was b/c of Nancy covering the story. I'm sorry but I have no respect for someone who is going to bash the people that have done nothing but help out his team.

Why is it you believe the words of David Lohr as 100% gospel?

I'll take Tim Miller over Leonard Padilla any day when it comes to Missing Persons.  If I'm looking for a Bounty Hunter, maybe I'll go to Leonard. 

B/C Tricia on Websleuths said that he is reliable and I thought she had the ins with them.

!~*Mar*~!

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: November 10, 2008, 09:52:47 PM »

SS, yes I know a bit about it but hey, he's hot, what can I say? 
[/quote]

Maybe you should read back through the Natalee Holloway threads.  You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but I don't think that it will be shared by many on SM.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: November 10, 2008, 09:53:24 PM »

B/C Tricia on Websleuths said that he is reliable and I thought she had the ins with them.

There's a whole bunch of interesting chatter about Tricia.. I don't know that I'd buy anything she says, either.  It's really hard to tell who is on the "up-and-up" these days.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #954 on: November 10, 2008, 09:53:48 PM »

You heard correct...but David Lohr's statement also said that Tes/Tim is not coming back to search....hmmmmmmm....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Tilly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #955 on: November 10, 2008, 09:54:06 PM »

Who is this posting as me?  I did not write this!

LLC
Tootietoot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #956 on: November 10, 2008, 09:55:13 PM »

I am so devastated that little Caylee wasn't found today.

Maybe tomorrow will be better.  I am exhausted from today.  I can only imagine how Murt, Leonard, Tim and all the other searchers must feel. 
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: November 10, 2008, 09:55:13 PM »

As for LP and the divers and the murky water. Correct me if I am wrong but isn't this why we have small boats with side scanning sonar? Funny how sonar can see right through the murkey water. Then if it was more shallow, we have vision stick. Hmm ... that cuts through the murky water too and gives a nice digital pic.

I know I am not a bounty hunter and I don't play one on TV either. I have only been on actual searches an participated, not just standing around.

Tim and TES mapped the ocean floor off of Aruba and the Manserat pond using the side-scan equipment.  They had photographs of every detail on the bottom of the pond and the floor of the ocean.

sorry.. messed up the quotes:

Have they done this yet in Caylee's case?  I don't recall hearing about it, although I know Tim said they had all sorts of equipment on hand.

That is exactly what Tim was doing yesterday.
msjoni
Scared Monkey

« Reply #958 on: November 10, 2008, 09:55:14 PM »

It just gets more bizarre and worse everyday...I cant wait until the trial is done and Csey gets life in jail or possibly the DP.

I feel the same way, its starting to wear me down and I don't think they will find precious Caylee...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: November 10, 2008, 09:55:49 PM »

Janet.. some (more) info for you (that I just happened across LOL) with regard to the Anthony's using Caylee's name for an organization w/out her permission

540.08  Unauthorized publication of name or likeness.--
The 2008 Florida Statutes

http://www.flsenate.gov/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=Ch0540/SEC08.HTM&Title=-%3E2002-%3ECh0540-%3ESection%2008

Thanks anothermonkey.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.