May 22, 2024, 09:30:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #123 4/14/09 - 4/17/09  (Read 230275 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1660 on: April 16, 2009, 10:08:37 PM »

My Ubber fantastic boss just called me and told me to take tomorrow off for a long weekend! 
We are going to be in the upper 60's and I'm loving it!! On Easter morning she texted me and told me she loved and appreciated me and said she wouldn't be where she is at without me!! I'm so blessed to have her in my life!! Sorry for the OT, just thought we could use a little sunshine at the moment!! Hope KC never sees sunshine again once she is convicted!! 
YAY For BOO .... U deserve the SUN and the long weekend ..

My DEENIE!! How are you girl!! Oh yeah, going to open all the doors and windows and let the cats bask in the warm air!!
GOOD for You ...been a loooong time since we CAN open our windows.. how long ? 6 mos?

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1661 on: April 16, 2009, 10:09:31 PM »

On the cell tower map can anyone tell the location of the tower close to the Ants?  I can not see anything as the other boxes overlap.

http://www.wftv.com/blank/19168426/detail.html

I agree with Lenny.  If you look close at the cellphone log on June 16 between 1:45 and 3:35 there is nothing.  Then there is a nonstop amount of calls going out to Mommy Dearest, TL, Jesse.  It is almost like she is panicked and needs to talk with someone.

She was pinging off a tower that was south and west of her house all night.  It was at first thought she was close to to wrecker company that towed her car from Amscot. There was quite a big search down in that area close to the 407 at first. I want to say it was the Chelsea Harbor tower. It was all night long till after daylight the next day. That is when she was texting and talking to TL all night. Just what I am remembering off the top of my head. Don't know about Motels or Hotels in that area.

OK, I'm not familiar with the area either, but I do remember them talking about an area behind a "business park" of buildings where there was a dumpster they were questioning. She was there late at night and people were wondering what the heck she could have been doing there! Presuming she was "dating" for 10 minutes at a time, if you know what I mean! 

Playing peel the banana?

Guessed it in one!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1662 on: April 16, 2009, 10:14:21 PM »

On the cell tower map can anyone tell the location of the tower close to the Ants?  I can not see anything as the other boxes overlap.

I agree with Lenny.  If you look close at the cellphone log on June 16 between 1:45 and 3:35 there is nothing.  Then there is a nonstop amount of calls going out to Mommy Dearest, TL, Jesse.  It is almost like she is panicked and needs to talk with someone.

That's what I kept going back to all this time. She obviously didn't have great mother/daughter talks w/ CA and she wouldn't call her like that unless something was wrong. She was panicking. And that's why for a long time I was convinced that that's when she killed Caylee....but now there seems to be more and more evidence that she was killed early on the 16th....So this panicking could be about the realization that Caylee is dead in the trunk and she doesn't know where to put her....but it was def. something distinct, b/c no other time does she made frantic calls like that to those people.
She was calling around looking for an alibi or a scapegoat after she realized Caylee was dead in the trunk or wherever the slore left Caylee. JMO JSM Go Cavs/Mavs

Honestly, it makes one wonder when did Cindy REALLY find out about Caylee or was at least suspicious of her!! Cindy, being the conniving person that she is, must realize that KC was going to possibly blame this on her!   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1663 on: April 16, 2009, 10:15:12 PM »

OMG evil thought.  Oprah interviews G&C.  They start back peddling.....out walks surprise guest Nancy Grace.....  I know this flu has my mind doing strange things with the fever  but would that not be a great vision?

And Nancy Grace in black leather, and stiletto knee high boots, and extra eye
makeup!!! And when she's really PMSing.

NG showing up announcing to Oprah & the Anthonys  "With me tonight, bombshell the real Zeneida Gonzalez" and rolls out a life size picture of Casey holding a fake ID   BOO YAH!

LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #1664 on: April 16, 2009, 10:16:36 PM »

That's what I kept going back to all this time. She obviously didn't have great mother/daughter talks w/ CA and she wouldn't call her like that unless something was wrong. She was panicking. And that's why for a long time I was convinced that that's when she killed Caylee....but now there seems to be more and more evidence that she was killed early on the 16th....So this panicking could be about the realization that Caylee is dead in the trunk and she doesn't know where to put her....but it was def. something distinct, b/c no other time does she made frantic calls like that to those people.
She was calling around looking for an alibi or a scapegoat after she realized Caylee was dead in the trunk or wherever the slore left Caylee. JMO JSM Go Cavs/Mavs

That's a thought. The only problem I have with that is that I don't think KC thought it out enough to think of what her cell phone would show weeks or months down the road....It seems to me that she wanted to tell someone what happened and then decided against that after "coming to her senses" about it all

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1665 on: April 16, 2009, 10:17:01 PM »

does anyone still think the house was possibly bugged while Casey was out the first time?  I'm still thinking (hoping) maybe.

They just said on Nancy Grace they think a wire tap came into play and that is why Death Penalty is back on the table. 

Bank on it

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1666 on: April 16, 2009, 10:18:10 PM »

She was pinging off a tower that was south and west of her house all night.  It was at first thought she was close to to wrecker company that towed her car from Amscot. There was quite a big search down in that area close to the 407 at first. I want to say it was the Chelsea Harbor tower. It was all night long till after daylight the next day. That is when she was texting and talking to TL all night. Just what I am remembering off the top of my head. Don't know about Motels or Hotels in that area.

OK, I'm not familiar with the area either, but I do remember them talking about an area behind a "business park" of buildings where there was a dumpster they were questioning. She was there late at night and people were wondering what the heck she could have been doing there! Presuming she was "dating" for 10 minutes at a time, if you know what I mean! 

Playing peel the banana?

I think that area was around Tradeport Dr, the industrial complex near the airport.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1667 on: April 16, 2009, 10:20:28 PM »

Lenny is still saying George never saw Caylee morning of 16th.   Last person to see Caylee was from hotel window and he saw Casey walking with Caylee into a park.  Who is this person?

Going to get  a slurpie to see if it helps the fever, wish me luck driving.

Be careful Northern Rose. Does anyone have the foggiest notion where the motel that LP always talks about is? What park? I don't think Caylee lived to see the light of day on the 16th.
  If I was understanding LP right, sounded like the motel is close enough to hit the same cell tower as the home on Hopeless springs  also, I think he was trying so hard to get it out before snappin turtle NG shut him down, it sounded like he said   park   but I think he meant parking lot

He meant parking lot & he has maintained this for many months now.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1668 on: April 16, 2009, 10:23:58 PM »

I think that area was around Tradeport Dr, the industrial complex near the airport.

THAT was the name I was trying to think of, industrial complex!! Man for the life of me I couldn't think!!! Thanks Fanny, even though I was off base.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1669 on: April 16, 2009, 10:24:01 PM »

I mispoke about the area of 407. It was around the 408, or old Bee-line or whatever they call it now when she was pinging off the Chelsea Harbour tower. I don't think that the tower she would ping off if she were home. I think Caylee was killed in the early morning hours and when she was making that flurry of calls the next day was when she was trying to see if the coast was clear to go home and do whatever.....I still think her body could have been put at home for a period of time. The 2 1/2 days of decom could have been when she put her back. Just my theory. Sad to think of it.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1670 on: April 16, 2009, 10:24:26 PM »

does anyone still think the house was possibly bugged while Casey was out the first time?  I'm still thinking (hoping) maybe.

They just said on Nancy Grace they think a wire tap came into play and that is why Death Penalty is back on the table. 

Bank on it

yep...I am banking on it...

how are you Capps?

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1671 on: April 16, 2009, 10:25:35 PM »

I remember him stating this a long time ago and NO ONE has jumped on this! No one tried to nail him on the details!!

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1672 on: April 16, 2009, 10:26:24 PM »

Watching the Depo's on NG of Cindy makes me .. shutter to think ..if this is Cindy angry yet attempting to be Civil .. HOLY Hammer can you imagine Her Pixxed off .. at George or Casey in the House ??? Or growing up with her as Mom ...... Man oh Man.

She just makes so riled up though. She has since day one  doubled talked us to death with her stories - and on the Depo's Still " CAYLEE" is no priority to Her.

Is that not the reason for the ZG Depo - because Slore said ZG kidnapped Caylee.
Yet all she CinCin shows is Pure Anger ... I am going to sue you if you touch me. After they request her to wear a Mic? She defiantly says No .. I am not wearing a mic.
Where do the Ant's get off that they feel their Rights are to be " privileged" over everyone else ?
Cindy being Pixxed that she was not told she was on Camera in the Jail for her interview ??? Come On .. um cough ..she was in a jail with LE ..in a homicide interview. What was she expecting a Pedicure?

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1673 on: April 16, 2009, 10:28:27 PM »

Bank on it

yep...I am banking on it...

how are you Capps?

Im hanging in there cookie, how's things with you sweetie

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1674 on: April 16, 2009, 10:28:32 PM »

I remember him stating this a long time ago and NO ONE has jumped on this! No one tried to nail him on the details!!

That's cause no one has proved him wrong ...YET Look at Blanchard Park, how long was he sure Caylee was there? And Lee being the father...he was SURE of that too. No I don't think there is a smoking gun laying in a motel parking lot anywhere. JMO
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1675 on: April 16, 2009, 10:30:34 PM »

I mispoke about the area of 407. It was around the 408, or old Bee-line or whatever they call it now when she was pinging off the Chelsea Harbour tower. I don't think that the tower she would ping off if she were home. I think Caylee was killed in the early morning hours and when she was making that flurry of calls the next day was when she was trying to see if the coast was clear to go home and do whatever.....I still think her body could have been put at home for a period of time. The 2 1/2 days of decom could have been when she put her back. Just my theory. Sad to think of it.

I agree with you Fanny.  I have always suspected that she headed home when the coast was clear, hid the body in the playhouse (with Caylee gone no one would go in there without her) and then started digging.  When she realized that digging was actually work she put the body in the trunk while she was coming up with plan B.  Only problem is plan B got side tracked by partying and the decomp did not wait until she was done getting her itch scratched.  She goes near the car, smells the smell and then adds another layer of bagging to try to conceal the smell.  What she does not figure is the body fluids released and the mess she has.

All the CSI reports state there was a large stain on the trunk carpet.  They have never stated if it was decomp fluid, only ruled out it was blood.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1676 on: April 16, 2009, 10:32:43 PM »

Watching the Depo's on NG of Cindy makes me .. shutter to think ..if this is Cindy angry yet attempting to be Civil .. HOLY Hammer can you imagine Her Pixxed off .. at George or Casey in the House ??? Or growing up with her as Mom ...... Man oh Man.

She just makes so riled up though. She has since day one  doubled talked us to death with her stories - and on the Depo's Still " CAYLEE" is no priority to Her.

Is that not the reason for the ZG Depo - because Slore said ZG kidnapped Caylee.
Yet all she CinCin shows is Pure Anger ... I am going to sue you if you touch me. After they request her to wear a Mic? She defiantly says No .. I am not wearing a mic.
Where do the Ant's get off that they feel their Rights are to be " privileged" over everyone else ?
Cindy being Pixxed that she was not told she was on Camera in the Jail for her interview ??? Come On .. um cough ..she was in a jail with LE ..in a homicide interview. What was she expecting a Pedicure?

I bet she pulled wings off of butterflies when she was a kid! 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1677 on: April 16, 2009, 10:37:36 PM »

The worse thing Cindy has ever had to face was what she feared the most...the world finding out that her family is nothing but a low class, evil minded dysfunctional mess.  Cindy has spent her entire life trying to present herself & family to be other than they are, she even wanted George in the car dealership business because she was jealous of her sister-in-law & wanted that life style.  They have always lived well beyond their means & have concealed things they have done from others at all costs, especially with Casey.   From her very first interviews she used victim excuses (no sleep, cant eat blah blah blah)  why she couldnt answer questions that exposed the truth & then got hostile as soon as questions still were asked...i.e. Geraldo, Mike & Juliette, NG initial shows, Greta even.

Cindy knew at the very beginning of those interviews that they were recorded.   It is recorded when the detectives tell her that it is being taped.   These claims of hers constantly are ludricious!!

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1678 on: April 16, 2009, 10:38:14 PM »

I have always thought the same thing Fanny Mae - she was making those calls to see if it was safe to go home - I often wonder if she went home that afternoon laid her in the back yard thinking she would bury her and then decided not to and put her back in the trunk only to go back again the next day rinse her off in the pool because of the smell then wrapped her up and put her back in the trunk.  May be far fetched but that is what I have thought might have happened.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1679 on: April 16, 2009, 10:38:21 PM »

WAY back ... Remember when the Dogs hit on the Playhouse..

And Cindy piped up and said that Caylee used to have accidents in the playhouse all the time.. that she pee'd in the play house. She made it sound like that everytime Caylee needed to pee ..she ran out to the playhouse. Its all bunk.
She said it after the Dogs hit in that area.  There is a pic of Caylee in her playhouse and she has her head back ..I think she is peeking through a window .. and you can see that photo there is a Floor inside her playhouse. Its yellow plastic.

Cindy said the same thing about the Trunk when the Dog's hit on it. We used to put Caylee used diapers in the trunk ..the Dogs are smelling her old urine.

All of it is BS because " Mrs Always in Control Cindy - who bathed Caylee Multiple Times Daily " Would never allow Caylee to Pee outside repeatedly and she certainly would not Dump Caylee dirty diapers in the Trunk.. of Caseys car. We do have Waste Cans in Public.. Yes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.