May 17, 2024, 02:27:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 329940 times)
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: September 23, 2008, 06:59:15 PM »

HEy so dont know if this is touched on but in the brian Burner i think is his name (neighbor) didn't he just describe Dante Salati's truck???? that he said was at the house on the 20th...I know Dante said what kind of truck he had on WS anyone remember??

Tony was at the house on the 20th I believe waiting outside for casey for about 15 min...

I thought that 2 but Tony had a jeep ...a jeep and pickup truck couldn't be confused i would think

But Jeep makes different kinds of cars who knows...

THIS WHOLE FAMILY MAKES ME 

I dont know Ijust think that is kinda of significant saying it was a smaller ranger type truck..on the 20th she could have enlisted the accomplice and that is when she was removing Caylee from the back yard

Hey did they only release the 317 pages??where is the rest anyone know
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: September 23, 2008, 06:59:33 PM »

Then, just after Casey was arrested, Huizenga told investigators Casey's boyfriend read a text message from Casey that said, "If they never find her guess who spends eternity in jail?"

Can I guess?  Please?  Lemme take a guess.

She is happy about this?  I am confused...why would you text that?  Ridiculous!!

Versus them finding the body in which case she'll get the death sentence and spend an eternity in Hell.

I can only hope...

I know I should refrain, but the minister in me comes out. I agree she should pay for her crimes. But...if she (and I do mean *if*) she truly receives Jesus, then she won't spend eternity in hell. I know, shoot me. But the bible actually says that hating someone is the same sin as murder. So, we've all pretty-much hated someone before, and we don't want to go to hell for that, right? Again, she might never receive Jesus...her heart seems hard. BUT...if she does (I mean, truly, not just saying she found religion) she will get to go to heaven.
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #802 on: September 23, 2008, 07:01:05 PM »

I've seen two different people arrested on the internet this week for a lot less than Casey is accused of - and their bonds are bond 1 million.
self edit

I'm on the horn with the Dutch Consulate and can't do two things at once. 

Vervloek het!!

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: September 23, 2008, 07:01:28 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/17541103/index.html

Video about documents
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: September 23, 2008, 07:03:30 PM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17541114/detail.html

Docs: Death Stench Prompted 'Trunk' Fears; Casey Blamed Dead Squirrel 
600 Documents Of Interviews, Text Messages Released In Caylee Case

POSTED: 5:08 pm EDT September 23, 2008
UPDATED: 5:45 pm EDT September 23, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Nearly three weeks before deputies arrested the mother of missing Caylee Anthony, the 22-year-old admitted to a friend that her car smelled like death, according to new information in nearly 600 pages of released documents concerning the case.

The documents, which included interviews and phone records, showed Casey Anthony was aware of a foul smell in her car.

In a phone call to Amy Huizenga, Casey Anthony told her friend, "It smells like something died in my car."

Casey Anthony claimed her father, George, had possibly run over a squirrel when he borrowed her car that week.

However, the date would have been during a period when the Anthonys said they could not find Casey Anthony.

Also, on June 27, documents show that Casey Anthony sent a cell phone text message to her friend (Amy Huizenga) that reads, "There was definitely part of a dead animal plastered to the frame of my car."

According to Huizenga, June 27 is the date when Casey Anthony admitted leaving her car at an Amscot, claiming it had run out of gas.

The car was later towed to an impound lot, where George and Cindy picked it up two weeks later.

Cindy Anthony initially told a 911 operator, "There's something wrong. I found my daughter's car today and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car."

Cindy Anthony later claimed the smell was rotting pizza.

But according to Huizenga, from the very beginning, Cindy Anthony apparently suspected foul play, Local 6 reported.

As Amy Huizenga and Cindy Anthony were driving around town looking for Casey, Cindy Anthony wondered if the foul odor was connected to her daughter and granddaughter.

Huizenga said, "They were afraid it was either Caylee or Casey stuffed in the trunk."

Mom-Daughter Feud Discussed

The documents also included information about Lee Anthony voluntarily sitting down with detectives and remembering vivid details about the night he discovered his niece was missing.

He told detectives that his mother and sister have had an ongoing feud that started before Caylee went missing.

On the night of July 15, Cindy Anthony finally tracked down Casey and retrieved her white Pontiac from an impound lot.

When Lee Anthony made it to the family home, he said the smell from the car was overwhelming.

Lee Anthony told detectives, "The trunk was open. The windows were rolled down to what I assume -- (to) ventilate the horrible smell that I had just smelled for the first time."

The investigator said, "The smell filled up the whole garage?"

"Yeah," Anthony said. "It hit you like a wave. I mean it was, it was whatever it was, it was very, very potent."

According to the interview that Lee Anthony gave detectives, Cindy Anthony grew tired of questioning her daughter about Caylee's whereabouts and getting no answers.

She eventually sent Lee Anthony to try to make some ground with Casey.

While Lee Anthony was alone with his sister, he said, "What's going on (and) what is the deal?" 'That's when she said mom has thrown it in my face many times before that I'm an unfit mother and you know, maybe she's right and maybe I am."

After interrogating her daughter and still not getting what she thought was a straight answer, Cindy Anthony threatened to call police.

Lee Anthony talked to Casey and told her she needed to come clean before detectives arrived.

He played the role of a police officer, saying, "The officer is going to say, 'Good evening, Mrs. Anthony. Um, where is your daughter?' And she says, 'She's sleeping.' And again, playing the role of the police officer, I say to my sister, 'Great Mr. Anthony. That's going to be a relief to everybody. Let's go get her.'"

The detectives then told Lee Anthony, "You just gave her a slap of reality."

Lee Anthony replied, "exactly."

Later, Lee pointed out to detectives that his mother and sister have always had a rocky relationship.

He also said that in the middle of Cindy Anthony trying to get answers about Caylee they were fighting.

"They were fighting about this stuff in the past instead of trying to focus on the information that we need to get," Lee Anthony said.

"There is a genuine wedge between your mother and your sister, isn't there?" an investigator asked.

"My mother has been the provider for Caylee, even down to the extent that my mother was the first person to hold Caylee when she came out of the womb. So, my mom is convinced that my sister holds some kind of resentment to her."

The documents were released as a part of the discovery process, where the prosecution is required by law to hand over to the defense all of the evidence they may be using in the trial against Casey Anthony, who was charged with child neglect in mid-July, about a month after she said she last saw her daughter.

Once the documents are released to the defense, they are made a part of the public record and released to the media, Local 6 News reported.

About a month ago, 400 pages were released in the case, including interviews with friends of Casey Anthony.
(snipped)

Considering Cindy's contact with Amy ... I can only assume that Cindy's denial in regards to the stench being already inside Casey's vehicle when it was towed to can only be considered an obstruction of the investigation.

Janet

George Anthony Lashes Out, Casey Avoids Return To Jail
POSTED: 10:02 am EDT August 28, 2008
UPDATED: 4:57 pm EDT August 29, 2008

As evidence mounts that Caylee is dead, the Anthony family seems to have no end of conspiracy theories. They blame everyone but Casey.

"Maybe someone put a body in the car after it was towed to the tow yard. Why don't you talk to them about their security?" Cindy Anthony said Thursday evening.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17322741/detail.html

NANCY GRACE
Attorney for Missing Toddler`s Grandparents Speaks
Aired September 10, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

CINDY ANTHONY: There was no odor in the car when it was towed down to the towing company. No odder. I smelled (ph) rotten whatever it was, something decomposing in there. Maybe someone put a body in the car after it was towed to the tow yard.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/10/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: September 23, 2008, 07:04:24 PM »

Yes, they are calling her the prime suspect in this video.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #806 on: September 23, 2008, 07:05:31 PM »

OMG!  I've been sitting at work to busy to read much and it was driving me crazy.   I did try to read a little at lunch.   So after sitting all day on a computer, I come home to sit again.  Before I read back, has the docs. been released yet?  TYA!

Sorry,  I'm soooooo far behind, thanks to that place that pays me to actually work! 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #807 on: September 23, 2008, 07:05:32 PM »

Since there was no nanny, where was Caylee all of these times that she wasn't with Casey?  Was Casey drugging her & leaving her in the car/trunk?  Maybe she either drugged her too much or left her too long......  Amazing!

WHen she was partying before her mom wass watching Caylee , The nanny only suposly watch Caylee when she went to work , Her fake job ... She just hung out all day with her kid until time to come home ... Every body says they see Caylee on occasion up till June 15 , then all off a sudden she is with ZANNY  the invisable nanny... Some of the doc say that she had to go home a couple of times because her mom was watching Caylee

June 16 or a few days later in probably when it happen......

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #808 on: September 23, 2008, 07:05:34 PM »

Then, just after Casey was arrested, Huizenga told investigators Casey's boyfriend read a text message from Casey that said, "If they never find her guess who spends eternity in jail?"

She is happy about this?  I am confused...why would you text that?  Ridiculous!!

Versus them finding the body in which case she'll get the death sentence and spend an eternity in Hell.

I can only hope...

I know I should refrain, but the minister in me comes out. I agree she should pay for her crimes. But...if she (and I do mean *if*) she truly receives Jesus, then she won't spend eternity in hell. I know, shoot me. But the bible actually says that hating someone is the same sin as murder. So, we've all pretty-much hated someone before, and we don't want to go to hell for that, right? Again, she might never receive Jesus...her heart seems hard. BUT...if she does (I mean, truly, not just saying she found religion) she will get to go to heaven.
. He will by no means forgive those who hardheartedly practice willful sin, not showing any repentance. (Hebrews 10:26

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #809 on: September 23, 2008, 07:08:17 PM »

What did you all glean from Tony's report?  Did he know (sorry if that's spelled wrong, Im talking to Putin)

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #810 on: September 23, 2008, 07:08:41 PM »

I can only hope...

I don't want to offend anyone who is religious, and I certainly don't want to get into a debate about the bible, but I have a problem with the "all sins are the same" idea.  Telling a lie (or hating someone as you mentioned) is NOT equal by any definition of the word to murdering your child.  You have a kind heart, stayhomemommy, and I love you for it, but I am not as kind, understanding or forgiving as you or the God you believe in.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: September 23, 2008, 07:08:43 PM »

I can only hope...

. He will by no means forgive those who hardheartedly practice willful sin, not showing any repentance. (Hebrews 10:26

Hi Cyn. I shouldn't have posted this here, as it's so O/T. But if you like, you can email me. Just for the sake of full-disclosure, I am an ordained minister, with a FourSquare background. ((edit - not a good idea to post in the open forum)) Smile
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 08:45:54 PM by klaasend » Logged
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: September 23, 2008, 07:09:27 PM »

These statements are really hard to read....doesn't anyone talk in full sentences anymore......grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

However they are revealing ....and very confusing at the same time

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: September 23, 2008, 07:10:21 PM »

These statements are really hard to read....doesn't anyone talk in full sentences anymore......grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

However they are revealing ....and very confusing at the same time

Yes, and sometimes LE cuts them off when I would like to hear the rest of the sentence!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #814 on: September 23, 2008, 07:10:46 PM »

Have you ever had a light bulb go out in your head??? Geezzzzzzzz

I hate it when that happens. They need to replace with an outdoor

patio bulb that does not draw bugs.

Every member in this family says the exact opposite of what they mean.

Just take what they say and reverse it... there you go.

IDIOTA!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: September 23, 2008, 07:11:09 PM »

Ok so what if Casey put Caylee in the pool and walked back in the house and let her drown? That way in her mind she didn't kill her daughter she drowned?
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #816 on: September 23, 2008, 07:12:11 PM »

I can only hope...

Hi Cyn. I shouldn't have posted this here, as it's so O/T. But if you like, you can email me. Just for the sake of full-disclosure, I am an ordained minister, with a FourSquare background. ((edit))  Smile
No debate or argument here. Your point was well taken, I just don't see the remorse, or any indication of Casey being a person who would truly repent. It's not in her to be honest with anyone let alone herself, or who/whatever might be her "higher power".
Only making an observation, not starting a religon battle, sorry if it came across that way.

« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 08:46:17 PM by klaasend » Logged

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #817 on: September 23, 2008, 07:13:00 PM »

Have you ever had a light bulb go out in your head??? Geezzzzzzzz

I hate it when that happens. They need to replace with an outdoor

patio bulb that does not draw bugs.

Every member in this family says the exact opposite of what they mean.

Just take what they say and reverse it... there you go.

IDIOTA!

Absolutely. 

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #818 on: September 23, 2008, 07:14:33 PM »

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

Is the cam frozen in time?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: September 23, 2008, 07:15:07 PM »

Beer Pong

Coffee Pong

Gimme a break

LOL

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.