May 17, 2024, 03:42:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 329940 times)
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1380 on: September 24, 2008, 09:27:42 AM »

Question I thought they found a laptop in Caseys car??

But Lee took it from Tonys house and brought it back to the Anthonys?

The laptop was Cindys and Lee said everything was messed up on that computer from July 4th on..Thats when stuff started to get deleted..

Cindys myspace quote was on the 3rd....I think something went down that day!!I think Lee found Casey when cindy asked him to look for her..

Is it possible Lee knew then??

The first set of docs, 3rd doc. states they picked up Cindy's Compaq laptop at the same time as the car and contents of the car. It didn't say the laptop had been in the car though.

Thanks MrsK I couldnt remember if it was in the car or not..
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1381 on: September 24, 2008, 09:27:44 AM »

Banana Bread and Coffee - coming right up!!!
  You are making me fat!  LOL j/k  I luvs you KnayKnay!!

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1382 on: September 24, 2008, 09:29:46 AM »

What I find extremely interesting is that KC had the name Zenita as a nanny long before June 17th when Zenaida shows up at the Sawgrass Apartment.  How can this be ?  It is just too coincidental.  Do I believe KC about the nanny ? NOOOOOO.   But how can this coincidence be explained ?  Could KC have searched Facebook, etc. to find a Zenaida in the area and somehow convinced her to go to the Sawgrass apartments so that she'd have a plausible connection to KC's imaginary Nanny ?  Sure hope that the detectives have explored this possibility.

Welcome to the monkey cage niia!

Casey had friends at Sawgrass. It could have been as simple as wlaking in the office with her friend to pay his/her rent and seeing the visitors' card on the counter or she could have picked up info from MySpace.

Her secret weapon is confusion!!!!

I remember you, Caylee.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1383 on: September 24, 2008, 09:30:03 AM »

How old are are you....twelve? No? Well you post comments like one.  Because an adult would know that even during the worst of times, adults do make time to talk about other subjects.

I'll leave this "playground" full of child like posters. I really thought there would be adults here, that would be capable of having a mature discussion...I guess I was wrong.

Save your snide reply...it will fall on deaf ears. (yeah...I know. You will make one anyway...that's what twelve year olds do)

I have kept quiet regarding your remarks, but you have stepped over the line.

You can have opinions and befriend the Anthonys, but to come in here and talk down to fellow monkies is disgusting!  Everyone here is nice and respects each others opinions.  When others disagreed with your opinions it was done with respect, but I see that you didn't deserve it.

I hate to say this, but the comments towards Colt are not respectful or nice, generally speaking.  I'm just sayin...  respect goes both ways.  Last I checked.

Anothermonkey - if you mean that we are being unfair (not respectful) to Colt, I have to strongly disagree.  Our intentions are pure and anyone of us can and would jump to answer what our intentions of being here at SM is.  I have asked him no less than 3 times and he can't answer.  All he has done is try to convince us his 4 hour friend George is the best.  What is not respectful is for him to come here with an agenda that doesn't match ours.  JMHO.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1384 on: September 24, 2008, 09:30:52 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

My head is spinning. Now I know why I could never be a detective.

Something jumped out at me in Amy's statement. She bought Casey a gas can. I wonder if this was the gas can, (which appeared pretty new by the looks of it), that was found at JB park? There's been no mention of an extra gas can showing up anywhere else.

Mrsk cant they trace the serial nuber on the can to what store it was sold at..

I really think the stuff at JB park was Caseycaylees ....

I always wondered if when Casey took a shower at Jesse's if she stole some of his clothes and then those were the male clothes the found at JB park with the other clothes...

Yeah, I thought buying a new gas can was weird. mrskub do you remember the date?

Someone -- Rob maybe -- said maybe the gas cans in Casey's trunk that she handed over to George were there not there b/c she was planning to  bring them back to the shed. Maybe she was planning to torch the car and that didn't work out so she said ef it and left the stinky car at Amscot. ????

I don't know about serial numbers. I'm not even sure that gas cans have them

I don't remember the date but, I'm sure I'll come across it again. Jesse & Amy both talked about it I believe.

She may very well have wanted to torch the car. She probably couldn't figure out how to do it and have someone pick her up afterward. I can't see her walking anywhere.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1385 on: September 24, 2008, 09:33:39 AM »

And, even though we knew about the tatoo before these docs came out, it really pisses me off even more that she got a tatoo saying, "The good life" on it after she killed her baby and rid herself of what little responsibility she may have had...It was like she was finally free to do as SHE pleased without interruption....
This just makes me SICK....... pukel

Let's see now ...

Tatoo -- check
Manicure -- check
Shopping at Target with friend's stolen checks -- check
Cooking a lovely past dinner -- check
Sex with Tony, a-hem, and etc. .... -- check
Partying at Fusion -- check
Caylee -- ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1386 on: September 24, 2008, 09:33:42 AM »

Sorry guys, I saw this pic and thought it was just too adorable to pass up.  Miss Caylee helping out around the house...

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1387 on: September 24, 2008, 09:34:42 AM »

Banana Bread and Coffee - coming right up!!!
  You are making me fat!  LOL j/k  I luvs you KnayKnay!!

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1388 on: September 24, 2008, 09:35:49 AM »

Umm..KLaas?? Anyone? Can I please a big red button for those who dont wanna play nice??? Ahem...Colt..ahem....

"God dont like ugly"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1389 on: September 24, 2008, 09:36:26 AM »

BECAUSE THEY HAD NOT TALKED TO > EITHER OF THEM. - said Amy

EVENT CHAIN

> Certified letter from tow yard received

> Pick up car from yard - George says:

I FOUND MY DAUGHTER, BUT I CAN'T FIND MY GRANDDAUGHTER

> Amy's phone number found on scrap of paper in car

> Contact with Amy made - Amy gives Cindy physical location of Casey

NOW IS WHEN THEY HAVE THE INFORMATION AS TO WHERE CASEY IS. (supposedly)

Amy says: (PDF from yesterday)

" They were terrified it was either Casey or Caylee," Huizenga said. "Because they had not talked to either of them. Because of the smell.

orlando sentinel

----

There is a lie going on here somewhere.

or

We don't have all of the pieces of the puzzle yet.

* George says: I found my daughter.

That is a pretty bold statement to make. George tells Mr. Birch of Johnson's Towing
that he found her. With the information that we have, it appears that he hasn't
"FOUND" anything but the car yet.

The car holds the death smell and Amy Huezinga's phone number in it.

George hasn't found NOTHIN YET but some balled up lint in his pocket!

Which keeps bringing me back to the question:

Why on earth would he say HE FOUND HIS DAUGHTER already?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1390 on: September 24, 2008, 09:37:02 AM »

How old are are you....twelve? No? Well you post comments like one.  Because an adult would know that even during the worst of times, adults do make time to talk about other subjects.

I'll leave this "playground" full of child like posters. I really thought there would be adults here, that would be capable of having a mature discussion...I guess I was wrong.

Save your snide reply...it will fall on deaf ears. (yeah...I know. You will make one anyway...that's what twelve year olds do)

He says he's not coming back. So let him go. Let's all join together and start a love monkey train. Please? (That was corny I know.)

I remember you, Caylee.
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1391 on: September 24, 2008, 09:38:34 AM »

Sorry guys, I saw this pic and thought it was just too adorable to pass up.  Miss Caylee helping out around the house...

so cute!!!!

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1392 on: September 24, 2008, 09:38:44 AM »

WARNING - very SICK analysis
If you're not ready for a really sick analysis then don't read any further.

As you all know, I've not been to throw my theories out there but................based on everything that's been release, I thought I would now share a theory I've had since the beginning. I want to know what you all think:

We know Casey and Cindy had a fight June 15th (Father's day) and Cindy allegedly choked Casey.

I think Casey took Caylee and took off that night, based on Casey not taking ANYTHING related to the baby with her.

I think Casey did something premeditated either that night or early the next morning to Caylee. Based on the fact that no one can account for her whereabouts for these two weeks.

I think Casey drove around with Caylee in her trunk for at least 10 days. Based on the fact that the car was towed on June 27th and Casey was already making excuses for the smell.

She dumped the baby somewhere and then dumped the car.

Cindy and George claimed the car on July 15th. They, the tow yard manager and Lee all smelled the "odor" based on statements by all.

I cannot figure out for the life of me the Chloroform though.

If Cindy and George were so hesitant to open the trunk because of possibly finding either Casey or Caylee, then why did she wash those cloths? Maybe they also washed out the trunk with the Chloroform???

Please tell me what you think - I cried terribly when I realized she'd driven around like that Sad Sad Sad

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1393 on: September 24, 2008, 09:40:27 AM »

I just get mad when someone puts my monkey family down!!!

But, I am with ya, GOODNMAD!!

Here ya go!!!!!

"God dont like ugly"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1394 on: September 24, 2008, 09:40:32 AM »

BECAUSE THEY HAD NOT TALKED TO > EITHER OF THEM. - said Amy

EVENT CHAIN

> Certified letter from tow yard received

> Pick up car from yard - George says:

I FOUND MY DAUGHTER, BUT I CAN'T FIND MY GRANDDAUGHTER

> Amy's phone number found on scrap of paper in car

> Contact with Amy made - Amy gives Cindy physical location of Casey

NOW IS WHEN THEY HAVE THE INFORMATION AS TO WHERE CASEY IS. (supposedly)

Amy says: (PDF from yesterday)

" They were terrified it was either Casey or Caylee," Huizenga said. "Because they had not talked to either of them. Because of the smell.

orlando sentinel

----

There is a lie going on here somewhere.

or

We don't have all of the pieces of the puzzle yet.

* George says: I found my daughter.

That is a pretty bold statement to make. George tells Mr. Birch of Johnson's Towing
that he found her. With the information that we have, it appears that he hasn't
"FOUND" anything but the car yet.

The car holds the death smell and Amy Huezinga's phone number in it.

George hasn't found NOTHIN YET but some balled up lint in his pocket!

Which keeps bringing me back to the question:

Why on earth would he say HE FOUND HIS DAUGHTER already?
I think you snagged yourself a liar there Carpe...

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1395 on: September 24, 2008, 09:41:13 AM »

I have kept quiet regarding your remarks, but you have stepped over the line.

You can have opinions and befriend the Anthonys, but to come in here and talk down to fellow monkies is disgusting!  Everyone here is nice and respects each others opinions.  When others disagreed with your opinions it was done with respect, but I see that you didn't deserve it.

I hate to say this, but the comments towards Colt are not respectful or nice, generally speaking.  I'm just sayin...  respect goes both ways.  Last I checked.

Respect is earned. Sorry another. He didn't earn it in my book.

I'm not saying he did earn it. 

Who started the bashing here? Did Colt come onto this forum and tell everybody they're a bunch of jacka$$es? Did he say were were all going to hell or something?   He's not hurting anybody by telling us what George has or hasn't shared with him.  He's not hurting us by stating why he thinks he/they are innocent. That's his opinion- we all have one, they just don't jive with his.  So why all the fuss?

Sorry if not jumping on the bash the Anthony "friend" band-wagon makes me an outsider here.   

Am I irritating you again, Rob? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1396 on: September 24, 2008, 09:42:17 AM »

He says he's not coming back. So let him go. Let's all join together and start a love monkey train. Please? (That was corny I know.)
he may not log in but, he'll be back, they're monitoring.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1397 on: September 24, 2008, 09:42:35 AM »

NANA..I agree with you!! I think she chloroformed Caylee, though, so she could knock her out and then smother her..that is my theory......

"God dont like ugly"
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1398 on: September 24, 2008, 09:43:02 AM »

WARNING - very SICK analysis
If you're not ready for a really sick analysis then don't read any further.

As you all know, I've not been to throw my theories out there but................based on everything that's been release, I thought I would now share a theory I've had since the beginning. I want to know what you all think:

We know Casey and Cindy had a fight June 15th (Father's day) and Cindy allegedly choked Casey.

I think Casey took Caylee and took off that night, based on Casey not taking ANYTHING related to the baby with her.

I think Casey did something premeditated either that night or early the next morning to Caylee. Based on the fact that no one can account for her whereabouts for these two weeks.

I think Casey drove around with Caylee in her trunk for at least 10 days. Based on the fact that the car was towed on June 27th and Casey was already making excuses for the smell.

She dumped the baby somewhere and then dumped the car.

Cindy and George claimed the car on July 15th. They, the tow yard manager and Lee all smelled the "odor" based on statements by all.

I cannot figure out for the life of me the Chloroform though.

If Cindy and George were so hesitant to open the trunk because of possibly finding either Casey or Caylee, then why did she wash those cloths? Maybe they also washed out the trunk with the Chloroform???

Please tell me what you think - I cried terribly when I realized she'd driven around like that Sad Sad Sad

The only part that doesn't click for me is the 10 days part. Can you imagine what shape the body would have been in after 10 days in that heat? I don't want to say it but I think Padilla said something similar on NG -- soup. God, sorry. This is horrible 1 day, 1 hour, 10 days. This is horrible. It would have made an awfully big and obvious mess and I don't see Casey cleaning it up. She might mess up her nails.

I remember you, Caylee.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1399 on: September 24, 2008, 09:43:35 AM »

I'm on the train!  Double your corny with a pic!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.