May 17, 2024, 03:38:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 329940 times)
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1400 on: September 24, 2008, 09:44:51 AM »

NANA..I agree with you!! I think she chloroformed Caylee, though, so she could knock her out and then smother her..that is my theory......

Oopsie forgot to change my name back. Was playing around with names - I'll stick with KnayKnay!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1401 on: September 24, 2008, 09:45:18 AM »

How old are are you....twelve? No? Well you post comments like one.  Because an adult would know that even during the worst of times, adults do make time to talk about other subjects.

I'll leave this "playground" full of child like posters. I really thought there would be adults here, that would be capable of having a mature discussion...I guess I was wrong.

Save your snide reply...it will fall on deaf ears. (yeah...I know. You will make one anyway...that's what twelve year olds do)

I have kept quiet regarding your remarks, but you have stepped over the line.

You can have opinions and befriend the Anthonys, but to come in here and talk down to fellow monkies is disgusting!  Everyone here is nice and respects each others opinions.  When others disagreed with your opinions it was done with respect, but I see that you didn't deserve it.

I hate to say this, but the comments towards Colt are not respectful or nice, generally speaking.  I'm just sayin...  respect goes both ways.  Last I checked.

Anothermonkey - if you mean that we are being unfair (not respectful) to Colt, I have to strongly disagree.  Our intentions are pure and anyone of us can and would jump to answer what our intentions of being here at SM is.  I have asked him no less than 3 times and he can't answer.  All he has done is try to convince us his 4 hour friend George is the best.  What is not respectful is for him to come here with an agenda that doesn't match ours.  JMHO.

What exactly IS the agenda of SM? Maybe Red can verify.. maybe Klaas can.  Is there a specific agenda here? I would assume it's to get to the truth of what happened to missing people.

Not answering your question isn't the same as being disrespectful. Maybe he just doesn't want to answer your question? Maybe he can't answer it?

If you met somebody whose family member was accused of murder, and they really touched you in some way that convinced you that they personally had nothing to do with any of it, can't you see yourself wanting to be in a forum (literally or figuratively) where you can perhaps express a different side of a person who everybody else claims is an accomplice?  There is no disrespect in having a different belief or opinion than the majority. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1402 on: September 24, 2008, 09:45:57 AM »

I just get mad when someone puts my monkey family down!!!

But, I am with ya, GOODNMAD!!

Here ya go!!!!!

Thank you nikkib and all monkeys. Kindness in the face of such cruelty ... it gives me hope for all of us. Ok, yeah, I'm really sentimental today.

I remember you, Caylee.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1403 on: September 24, 2008, 09:47:44 AM »

BECAUSE THEY HAD NOT TALKED TO > EITHER OF THEM. - said Amy

EVENT CHAIN

> Certified letter from tow yard received

> Pick up car from yard - George says:

I FOUND MY DAUGHTER, BUT I CAN'T FIND MY GRANDDAUGHTER

> Amy's phone number found on scrap of paper in car

> Contact with Amy made - Amy gives Cindy physical location of Casey

NOW IS WHEN THEY HAVE THE INFORMATION AS TO WHERE CASEY IS. (supposedly)

Amy says: (PDF from yesterday)

" They were terrified it was either Casey or Caylee," Huizenga said. "Because they had not talked to either of them. Because of the smell.

orlando sentinel

----

There is a lie going on here somewhere.

or

We don't have all of the pieces of the puzzle yet.

* George says: I found my daughter.

That is a pretty bold statement to make. George tells Mr. Birch of Johnson's Towing
that he found her. With the information that we have, it appears that he hasn't
"FOUND" anything but the car yet.

The car holds the death smell and Amy Huezinga's phone number in it.

George hasn't found NOTHIN YET but some balled up lint in his pocket!

Which keeps bringing me back to the question:

Why on earth would he say HE FOUND HIS DAUGHTER already?

I think George called Casey and tipped her off that Cindy was about to find out about the car and the death smell..
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1404 on: September 24, 2008, 09:48:07 AM »

Also, I know alot of us have smelled decomp..and its a smell you never forget..

I have smelled it, and its lingers with you....you cant explain it....I smelled it in my nose for about a week after an autopsy I attended one day..I just could not get rid of it....It is a horible odor....and it does not smell like crap, or rotting food, or even a rotting animal...it is completely different from any other smell...

With that being said, the pizza ...

I found out last night that the pizza was there when they opened the trunk..so, Caylee was in the trunk with that rotting pizza....

She just laid her in the trunk with the trash......

"God dont like ugly"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1405 on: September 24, 2008, 09:48:15 AM »

How old are are you....twelve? No? Well you post comments like one.  Because an adult would know that even during the worst of times, adults do make time to talk about other subjects.

I'll leave this "playground" full of child like posters. I really thought there would be adults here, that would be capable of having a mature discussion...I guess I was wrong.

Save your snide reply...it will fall on deaf ears. (yeah...I know. You will make one anyway...that's what twelve year olds do)

I have kept quiet regarding your remarks, but you have stepped over the line.

You can have opinions and befriend the Anthonys, but to come in here and talk down to fellow monkies is disgusting!  Everyone here is nice and respects each others opinions.  When others disagreed with your opinions it was done with respect, but I see that you didn't deserve it.

I hate to say this, but the comments towards Colt are not respectful or nice, generally speaking.  I'm just sayin...  respect goes both ways.  Last I checked.

Respect is earned. Sorry another. He didn't earn it in my book.

I'm not saying he did earn it. 

Who started the bashing here? Did Colt come onto this forum and tell everybody they're a bunch of jacka$$es? Did he say were were all going to hell or something?   He's not hurting anybody by telling us what George has or hasn't shared with him.  He's not hurting us by stating why he thinks he/they are innocent. That's his opinion- we all have one, they just don't jive with his.  So why all the fuss?

Sorry if not jumping on the bash the Anthony "friend" band-wagon makes me an outsider here.   

Am I irritating you again, Rob? 
Please do not waste your time arguing about this.  The focus of this board needs to be on Caylee.  We have all of these documents, lets procede and allow the mods to do their job and take care of things how they see fit.

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1406 on: September 24, 2008, 09:48:35 AM »

Something very important that I think we all need to remember and keep in perspective:

All this evidence being released only pertains to the discovery in the current charges of neglect, false statements and economic crimes. She has not been charged with anything else.

For as much as we can read into all this, I have no doubt there is a whole lot more that would implicate other charges. They absolutely will not release anything that would apply to a murder/manslaughter case until she is charged and the information goes to discovery, if then. That's why we haven't seen any of the forensics included in these doc. dumps.

This is ONLY the tip of the iceberg.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1407 on: September 24, 2008, 09:48:48 AM »

NANA..I agree with you!! I think she chloroformed Caylee, though, so she could knock her out and then smother her..that is my theory......

Yeppers - that or G or C used it to clean up the car.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1408 on: September 24, 2008, 09:50:11 AM »

He says he's not coming back. So let him go. Let's all join together and start a love monkey train. Please? (That was corny I know.)

I'm on the train!  Double your corny with a pic!

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1409 on: September 24, 2008, 09:50:48 AM »

[/quote]Please do not waste your time arguing about this.  The focus of this board needs to be on Caylee.  We have all of these documents, lets procede and allow the mods to do their job and take care of things how they see fit.
[/quote]

There's that fire again, Dolce.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1410 on: September 24, 2008, 09:51:33 AM »

Something very important that I think we all need to remember and keep in perspective:

All this evidence being released only pertains to the discovery in the current charges of neglect, false statements and economic crimes. She has not been charged with anything else.

For as much as we can read into all this, I have no doubt there is a whole lot more that would implicate other charges. They absolutely will not release anything that would apply to a murder/manslaughter case until she is charged and the information goes to discovery, if then. That's why we haven't seen any of the forensics included in these doc. dumps.

I believe that too..However right now I do not think my brain could take much more today I am still spinning over yesterdays documents...I am ok with them not releasing forensics....I need something to look forward to being presented at trial...
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1411 on: September 24, 2008, 09:55:07 AM »

do any of you guys know whether or not they are gonna release the text messages and when?

"God dont like ugly"
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1412 on: September 24, 2008, 09:55:16 AM »

Banana Bread and Coffee - coming right up!!!

Now, how about that banana bread and coffee!!  I think I need a re-dose! 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1413 on: September 24, 2008, 09:55:19 AM »

Yes, I agree. And I'm really getting ill every time one of those "unleashed" lawyers on NG says: they don't have enough evidence to charge her or they would have done it already. They have plenty of time. LE do your thing!

I remember you, Caylee.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1414 on: September 24, 2008, 09:55:53 AM »

I Agree

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1415 on: September 24, 2008, 09:55:56 AM »

Please do not waste your time arguing about this.  The focus of this board needs to be on Caylee.  We have all of these documents, lets procede and allow the mods to do their job and take care of things how they see fit.
[/quote]

There's that fire again, Dolce.   
[/quote]Sorry if you find that to be fire, but I find this arguing to be unnecessary to the finding of Caylee.
Yes we are all entitled to our own opinions, as long as those opinions are in relation to the topic at hand...this forum is labeled CAYLEE. 
That being said, I will say no more in regards to this and hope that everyone else regains their focus as well.

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1416 on: September 24, 2008, 09:58:16 AM »

do any of you guys know whether or not they are gonna release the text messages and when?

Nikki, I've been looking and found nothing. They did this to us with the last doc dump as well. There was supposedly a CD with tons of information and pictures an a dumpster and some evidence they had. It was never published though.

Not quite sure what to make of it. Maybe the State Attorney changed their mind on the content of the relase?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1417 on: September 24, 2008, 09:59:08 AM »

Yes, I agree. And I'm really getting ill every time one of those "unleashed" lawyers on NG says: they don't have enough evidence to charge her or they would have done it already. They have plenty of time. LE do your thing!
I believe I posted this before, but will say it again just to reitterate.
My father is a high ranking Sherrif officer in a county one away from mine here in Florida.  He too is glued to this case as it has caught everyones attention.  We go over it back and forth and he is always so quick to remind me...."The LE is only giving you a tiny fraction of what is truly been discovered in this case.  Their MAIN priority is to maintain the integrity of the evidence." 
That always puts a smile on my face!

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1418 on: September 24, 2008, 09:59:56 AM »

I think that's great. Baez just gets more and more comfortable believing that too. Then, WHAMO!

strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1419 on: September 24, 2008, 10:00:03 AM »

WARNING - very SICK analysis
If you're not ready for a really sick analysis then don't read any further.

As you all know, I've not been to throw my theories out there but................based on everything that's been release, I thought I would now share a theory I've had since the beginning. I want to know what you all think:

We know Casey and Cindy had a fight June 15th (Father's day) and Cindy allegedly choked Casey.

I think Casey took Caylee and took off that night, based on Casey not taking ANYTHING related to the baby with her.

I think Casey did something premeditated either that night or early the next morning to Caylee. Based on the fact that no one can account for her whereabouts for these two weeks.

I think Casey drove around with Caylee in her trunk for at least 10 days. Based on the fact that the car was towed on June 27th and Casey was already making excuses for the smell.

She dumped the baby somewhere and then dumped the car.

Cindy and George claimed the car on July 15th. They, the tow yard manager and Lee all smelled the "odor" based on statements by all.

I cannot figure out for the life of me the Chloroform though.

If Cindy and George were so hesitant to open the trunk because of possibly finding either Casey or Caylee, then why did she wash those cloths? Maybe they also washed out the trunk with the Chloroform???

Please tell me what you think - I cried terribly when I realized she'd driven around like that Sad Sad Sad

One cannot wash anything with chloroform other than grease/oil stains.  Chloroform is NOT soluble in water and can only be useful as an organic solvent which is immiscible with water- - - - .  Kerosene or gasoline has s properties similar to chloroform.  Would you wash out a trunk with gasoline?  NOT
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.