May 20, 2024, 04:05:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 330121 times)
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1580 on: September 24, 2008, 12:42:57 PM »

I think the problam I have believing a cover up being possible is I think casey would jump, like I said in a previous statement, at the chance to hang her mother or father out to dry to save her own skin.  Hey to whoever asked me a while back why I feel the way I do there you go.

And that may be precisely what Baez and Casey are doing in his office privately day after day - throwing G&C&L to the wolves.  That's what I'd be doing if I were him.  After all, Cindy is the last one independently seen with a live Caylee.  I'd throw Lee to the wolves too for rushing over to Tony's to destroy evidence on the computer and go through all of Casey's things there before LE got to it.  All of the family members have tampered with evidence at some point, and all of their stories conflict with each other.  I'd have a field day if I were Baez.

I agree, Switchy.  The great thing is that Baez won't be able to keep her from being convicted, but it would sure be nice if he helps the rest of the family join her in the slammer!

The Anthony's fatal flaw is that they've totally underestimated LE in general and all of the investigators involved.  They're just dumb enough to think that they are smarter.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1581 on: September 24, 2008, 12:44:18 PM »

Klaas can you check your email please and let me no as soon as possible. I did not get your other email.

TIA
alwayz-wondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1582 on: September 24, 2008, 12:44:35 PM »

Ive been thinking alot about the dates, the smell, the comments, etc.  Here is what I am coming up with (sorry if its a repeat, i havent been able to make it thru everyone's comments this morning):

Casey did kill poor little Caylee after she left her parents house on the 15th / 16th
She started out with Caylee hid in the yard
Casey then moved Caylee to the car, the move to the car had to happen after casey drove her friends to the club in her car (i cant remember what day that was, the 20th maybe?? the 23rd??)
Casey left her in the car until the 27th when she told AH she finally got rid of the smell

after hearing all of her stories / lies, i dont think that casey is smart enough to hide the baby so well that she hasnt been found yet.  unless......she used the dumpster or she used a VERY gator infested pond - but i dont think casey is ambitious or bright enough to come up with the gator cover. IMO

oh and I do not think GA and CA found Caylee in the trunk, if they had, their initial reaction would have been so animated that it would have drawn attention to them, screaming, crying, fainting, you name it.  there is no way to mask your immediate reaction to soemthing you are not aware of / prepared for.  Now if someone gave them a heads up as to what they would be seeing when the trunk was opened, now thats a whole nother story.......
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1583 on: September 24, 2008, 12:44:55 PM »

It's interesting, knowing what we know now, to go back and listen to the bond hearings.

I just did that with Cindy. She is definitely not in denial at this point. She is in "cover up and protect" mode.

Cindy states in the bond hearing that:

1. She waited for police in the garage. Lee stated the whole garage stunk terribly.

2. Casey was a "great Mom" yet Lee statements say Cindy felt otherwise.

3. Casey worked at Hardrock Cafe

4. Casey graduated from High School

5. On June 15th, Casey was living at home

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1584 on: September 24, 2008, 12:45:37 PM »

I take it tony didn't ell le about the text message from casey..The one that states.. if they don't find her guess who will be spending eternity in jail??? I wonder if she meant her of if that was a threat? I really don't know what to think about that..I wasn't really convinced with Tony's statement
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1585 on: September 24, 2008, 12:46:10 PM »

Why wasn't Casey allowed to stay at Tony's apartment while he was away in New York?  I have been wondering about this for weeks.  Anybody know?
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1586 on: September 24, 2008, 12:46:32 PM »

Where is Casey today?  At Baez' office again?

This entire family knows by now that Casey killed Caylee....I was leaning toward accident but after reading all this stuff...I am about to change my mind. 

I've been leaning toward accidental too until I read these docs.  Now, I firmly believe it was premeditated murder.  Caylee's doll in the auto - the one she never went anywhere without?  Nothing missing from Caylee's room?  This is just a very sad state of affairs.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1587 on: September 24, 2008, 12:46:40 PM »

I am waaay behind you guys.  I'm still reading the documents and haven't followed your discussion.  I'm sure someone already caught this, if so ignore it.  While reading Amy's interview she said she had $800.00 cash in her pocket, fell asleep on the couch and woke up the next morning in a different pair of pants.  Casey told her she had been sleep walking and probably hid the money somewhere.  CASEY USED CHLOROFORM ON AMY!!!!

if this is true it's hysterical.

Casey stripped off Amy's pants and put a different pair on her - too effin funny. It's got to be pretty hard to put pants on a sleeping person.

sorry, I know I shouldn't be laffin' but this is really funny. Casey will do anything to separate someone from their money.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1588 on: September 24, 2008, 12:46:42 PM »

I am waaay behind you guys.  I'm still reading the documents and haven't followed your discussion.  I'm sure someone already caught this, if so ignore it.  While reading Amy's interview she said she had $800.00 cash in her pocket, fell asleep on the couch and woke up the next morning in a different pair of pants.  Casey told her she had been sleep walking and probably hid the money somewhere.  CASEY USED CHLOROFORM ON AMY!!!!
I think Casey may have given her xanax in a drink, and the CHLOROFORM was use on the clean up.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1589 on: September 24, 2008, 12:47:05 PM »

Which one of the following statements do not match up?

Um, none of them?  Did I win a prize, huh???  Huh, now hand over the txt messages. 

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1590 on: September 24, 2008, 12:47:52 PM »

It's interesting, knowing what we know now, to go back and listen to the bond hearings.

I just did that with Cindy. She is definitely not in denial at this point. She is in "cover up and protect" mode.

1. She waited for police in the garage. Lee stated the whole garage stunk terribly.

I agree MrsK..as a mom, we all want to protect our children..no matter what....well, unless you are Casey.....

"God dont like ugly"
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1591 on: September 24, 2008, 12:49:07 PM »

This entire family knows by now that Casey killed Caylee....I was leaning toward accident but after reading all this stuff...I am about to change my mind. 

I've been leaning toward accidental too until I read these docs.  Now, I firmly believe it was premeditated murder.  Caylee's doll in the auto - the one she never went anywhere without?  Nothing missing from Caylee's room?  This is just a very sad state of affairs.

Hey FL Grammy..cool pic!! Who is he?

"God dont like ugly"
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1592 on: September 24, 2008, 12:49:51 PM »

Why wasn't Casey allowed to stay at Tony's apartment while he was away in New York?  I have been wondering about this for weeks.  Anybody know?

Hey Snoopy! I have been wondering the same thing!

"God dont like ugly"
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1593 on: September 24, 2008, 12:50:01 PM »

Remember to le asked lee if any of the receipt from the purchases had baby items and lee said no..
kkate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1594 on: September 24, 2008, 12:51:43 PM »

Very good question.....Anyone??

The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.........Helen Keller
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1595 on: September 24, 2008, 12:52:26 PM »

The thing that gets me though is that Lee keeps saying Casey said this and Casey said that about the things Cindy was saying to her.Who the heck can believe anything Casey says?Is there somewhere where Lee specifically hears his mother saying those things to Casey?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1596 on: September 24, 2008, 12:53:32 PM »

Very good question.....Anyone??

Maybe he was afraid he would come home and find he had a new address or something....

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1597 on: September 24, 2008, 12:54:16 PM »

OK, how smart do you have to be to take a car out to a remote area and set the trunk on fire? Maybe I watch too many espisodes of Forensic Files. But, yes, for this scenario unless someone likes to walk or brought a bike to pedal their arse back to town, he or she would need a helper. Or how about ripping up the trunk liner? I know it might not have destroyed all DNA but it would have been an attempt. Or how about NOT calling the police in the first place?

So, the car and George and Lee were home before Cindy and Casey got there. Where did George go during the next bit of drama? Casey in her room sulking, Lee trying to get her to talk, mom threatening to call the cops and eavesdropping. Where did George go? Yardwork? Was he too pissed to be around her? Anyone know? I'm curious.

Oh, I know people think others are as stupid as they are, but they are usually wrong. I have an ex who thought I was stupid. Big surprise for him.

IDK. I get more confused about this mess by the minute. 

George went to work.  No, I'm not kidding.

Oh, well that made my jaw drop.

Why wouldn't he go to work? The poor fellow had no idea his wacky wife was going to
call 911. 

Going to work is the right thing to do, absolutely!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1598 on: September 24, 2008, 12:55:02 PM »

Klaas can you check your email please and let me no as soon as possible. I did not get your other email.

TIA

Kristin - I answered the ONE email I received from you yesterday.  The answer was fine with me and we could set up a separate thread.  Not sure why they would want to though.

I don't know why your emails, except that one, aren't getting to me.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1599 on: September 24, 2008, 01:01:02 PM »

Which one of the following statements do not match up?

Um, none of them?  Did I win a prize, huh???  Huh, now hand over the txt messages. 

That is my point.

The things that were most noticeable to me...

1. NO MENTION OF THE DEATH SMELL IN THE CAR TO BE FOUND BY ANYBODY

George said Cindy told him Caylee was taken by ZAni... yet Cindy never writes
it in her handwritten statement. No mention of anyone TAKING CAYLEE.

Lee is giving way too much information... Detective Lee is already on the case...
He has already put in a call to Tony Lazzaro. So much for George saying he
just called Lee to ask him to go home to check on things.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.