May 20, 2024, 12:13:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 330141 times)
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1680 on: September 24, 2008, 02:40:16 PM »

I have a question......I skimmed through the recent release of documents and read somewhere among them that she had spent the night with Caylee at some guys house, around the end of May, and he woke up in the middle of the night to find Casey in bed with him and she had said she took Caylee home. In my mind, I immediately think of the trunk and chloroform. I'm sure if the parents are questioned now they would say that she did that all the time. Does anyone know where in the documents that was stated? and Who's house was it she was at? I can't seem to find where I read that!

It was ricardo morales statement said they both fell asleep on a bed and when he woke in morning caylee was gone
casey said granny called and wanted her to bring her home ( rolls eyes)
I missed the part about Granny wanting her home? Doesn't make any sense?
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1681 on: September 24, 2008, 02:42:10 PM »

I have a question......I skimmed through the recent release of documents and read somewhere among them that she had spent the night with Caylee at some guys house, around the end of May, and he woke up in the middle of the night to find Casey in bed with him and she had said she took Caylee home. In my mind, I immediately think of the trunk and chloroform. I'm sure if the parents are questioned now they would say that she did that all the time. Does anyone know where in the documents that was stated? and Who's house was it she was at? I can't seem to find where I read that!

I am pretty sure that this was in Lee's statement, that he says that Ricardo had said that this happened on 5/31/08.

Thanks! Does anyone have a link to the newly released docs! I can't find that either!
BUMP
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1682 on: September 24, 2008, 02:42:12 PM »

The camera is not down, they just found a way to look inside Casey's thought process.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1683 on: September 24, 2008, 02:42:39 PM »

Clint is over on his thread
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1684 on: September 24, 2008, 02:43:05 PM »

The camera is not down, they just found a way to look inside Casey's thought process.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1685 on: September 24, 2008, 02:43:41 PM »

If you scroll down a bit all of the newly released docs can be found here:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7494099&version=13&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1686 on: September 24, 2008, 02:48:27 PM »

Did you see how fast that changed... they knew I was on to them and got the camera out of her head.

I have had wayyyyyy to much coffee.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1687 on: September 24, 2008, 02:52:09 PM »

Where is Casey today?  At Baez' office again?

This entire family knows by now that Casey killed Caylee....I was leaning toward accident but after reading all this stuff...I am about to change my mind. 

I've been leaning toward accidental too until I read these docs.  Now, I firmly believe it was premeditated murder.  Caylee's doll in the auto - the one she never went anywhere without?  Nothing missing from Caylee's room?  This is just a very sad state of affairs.

Hey FL Grammy..cool pic!! Who is he?

That's my son.  He's in Fed. LE

Hey granny... my husband is also in Fed LE... is your son UD in DC?

I don't know what "UD" means but my son is in DC.  That pic was taken at the Capital Bldg. when he was with the Cap. Police.

Very cool.  UD is the Uniform Division with the Secret Service... I saw the columns and thought perhaps your son was hanging with Bushie 

No, but he did have to guard Cheney among others...  when these guys come to the Cap. SS hands them off to Cap Police or maybe I should say that the Cap Police take charge.  He also did a lot of undercover... you know pretending to be a protestor or part of the media, etc.

That is great, you must be very proud of him.  My husband is an agent with the SS and we will probably be getting transferred down to DC within the next 6 months.  We are both looking forward to the move... it is a great area!

If you would like to discuss this some more, please email me at kwmollman@hotmail.com

I don't want us to get the big red button!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1688 on: September 24, 2008, 02:53:30 PM »

Kristen, please do not take offense to this, I love you as a monkey!! 

That being said, Klaas I know you are always on the ball, is Clint and Tony confirmed to be Clint and Tony? 

TIA  (Again Kristen..love ya!!)

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1689 on: September 24, 2008, 02:53:47 PM »

FYI - Clint House is answering questions in this a separate thread right now

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3433.0
Gizmo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1690 on: September 24, 2008, 02:53:54 PM »

quoted from Gizmo
"-There was at least one accomplice in disposal/cleanup. I'm currently leaning toward a non-family member as one accomplice. I think Casey is too lazy and too much of a princess to get her hands too dirty – of course, there would be plenty of motivation in this instance, wouldn’t there???"

Do you think the statement made by Casey "who ends up jail" was more than a comment, but a threat to the possible accomplice?

I can't decide on that one...I first read it as Miss Entitlement making a complaint of "it's just poor little me against the world... boohoo boohoo... they'll sell me out rather than look for Caylee". But, after further thought and seeing others' analyses, I could see it as a threat. I'm not quite ready to commit to the recipient of that message as the accomplice though. In fact, part of me thinks that it could be someone we haven't even heard much, if anything, about yet. Just a guess, though. Heck, what's a few more in this cast of thousands?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1691 on: September 24, 2008, 02:54:56 PM »

That being said, Klaas I know you are always on the ball, is Clint and Tony confirmed to be Clint and Tony? 

I have not confirmed anything.  We are taking Kristin's word on it for now.  So read and make up your own mind and I'll see about trying to get confirmation later.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1692 on: September 24, 2008, 02:57:28 PM »

Some posts back, and I'm very sorry that I can't recall who it was because I'd like to give them credit for the thought, a poster mentioned they'd like to know whether or not the popsicles Casey carried when Tony picked her up were melted.  IMO this is an extremely important point.  If the popsicles were still frozen, it would be impossible for Casey to have taken them from Cindy's freezer, her car run out of gas, some nice men pushed it into the parking lot, she called Tony and Casey waited until he picked her up and they still be frozen.  Therefore, if they were not melting all over the place, someone had brought her to the point where the car was abandoned and Tony picked her up.  After all, it was July in Florida.  I think it possible that she had help from a family member in abandoning the car.  Maybe after George disposed of whatever was causing the odor in the trunk, he  took the car to Amscot, Casey drove his car and picked him up, went back to the house in George's car, raided the freezer, called Tony to pick her up at Amscot, George took her there and Little Miss Innocent was waiting there at the parking lot with her bag of still frozen purloined food when Tony picked her up.
I agree, this is a great point.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1693 on: September 24, 2008, 02:58:46 PM »

It's all good!! I don't think Klaas has confirmed it but I am positive it is him come over
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1694 on: September 24, 2008, 02:59:23 PM »

Do we not think George would have been smart enough to destroy the evidence -- the car? I'm not saying he's a rocket scientist or anything, but sheesh. I see Casey being sloppy and spur of the moment and dumb enough to just leave the car and evidence behind. George? Not so much. IMO
He may have just been "certain" someone would steal it, thus creating reasonable doubt (someone else hid the dead body in the trunk).?
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1695 on: September 24, 2008, 03:00:44 PM »

I think the problam I have believing a cover up being possible is I think casey would jump, like I said in a previous statement, at the chance to hang her mother or father out to dry to save her own skin.  Hey to whoever asked me a while back why I feel the way I do there you go.
Why would she?  It would hang her too.  Hold on, though...when she goes down, she won't go alone.  She'll take everyone she can with her but not until she knows "it's over" for her.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1696 on: September 24, 2008, 03:00:50 PM »

Some posts back, and I'm very sorry that I can't recall who it was because I'd like to give them credit for the thought, a poster mentioned they'd like to know whether or not the popsicles Casey carried when Tony picked her up were melted.  IMO this is an extremely important point.  If the popsicles were still frozen, it would be impossible for Casey to have taken them from Cindy's freezer, her car run out of gas, some nice men pushed it into the parking lot, she called Tony and Casey waited until he picked her up and they still be frozen.  Therefore, if they were not melting all over the place, someone had brought her to the point where the car was abandoned and Tony picked her up.  After all, it was July in Florida.  I think it possible that she had help from a family member in abandoning the car.  Maybe after George disposed of whatever was causing the odor in the trunk, he  took the car to Amscot, Casey drove his car and picked him up, went back to the house in George's car, raided the freezer, called Tony to pick her up at Amscot, George took her there and Little Miss Innocent was waiting there at the parking lot with her bag of still frozen purloined food when Tony picked her up.
I agree, this is a great point.

So George sat there and watched Casey clean out his refrigerater and freezer to feed her boyfriend? Nahhhhhhhhh!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1697 on: September 24, 2008, 03:01:06 PM »

LA pages 23/24 of 69

She was snaggin' her Tyson chicken money back! ROFLLLLLLL

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1698 on: September 24, 2008, 03:01:46 PM »

Maybe the question about the melted popsicles can be answered by Tony in that thread or get Kristin to ask him or how ever that works.

It is a good question.  I know myself I had melting ice cream last Saturday after 20 minutes and I was not even in direct sunlight and it wasnt even that hot yet.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1699 on: September 24, 2008, 03:01:57 PM »

Do we not think George would have been smart enough to destroy the evidence -- the car? I'm not saying he's a rocket scientist or anything, but sheesh. I see Casey being sloppy and spur of the moment and dumb enough to just leave the car and evidence behind. George? Not so much. IMO

I agree..I do not think George or Cindy had a thing to do with the disapperance of Caylee..That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it..
coverup maybe, but they didn't "disappear her"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.