May 02, 2024, 12:26:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  (Read 339627 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: November 14, 2008, 03:53:13 PM »

OH NO!!!   

I'm several pages back reading. Please someone, TELL me that Dr. Henry Lee isn't working for the defense team..................Oh please somebody, say it isn't so!

We've got to get Dr. Baden to offer his services to LE, if it's true!

I'm terrified this is going to be OJ all over again!

Oh no!  Where is that information.  Tell me that is not true!!

Pretty sure it's true
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #941 on: November 14, 2008, 03:53:17 PM »

Somebody stole Spyder's evidence camera.
Really, I think he needs a hug!!!
Way to be supportive!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: November 14, 2008, 03:53:30 PM »

?? I asked for a search... Lenny is the only person willing to continue doing one. TES has pulled out, LE has no searches going on that I'm aware of ? The only other search is with the Anthony's, where do we start?

PLEASE EVERYONE.........READ THIS.......Klaas and I have posted numerous times that TES HAS NOT PULLED OUT OF THE SEARCH.....there are over 100 TES TRAINED search persoannel in the area that will continue to do searches!! Yes, on a smaller scale....yes, it will not be publicized...YES if there are more leads that the LE feels needs the attention of TES they will be back.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tootietoot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #943 on: November 14, 2008, 03:54:20 PM »

I am just sick - been on Murt's webcam - now I think Syder's camera has been stolen.  I wonder if he had pictures of things taken from the river yesterday???
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #944 on: November 14, 2008, 03:54:44 PM »

Why are we still discussing LP and Tim?  Did something new happen?  Let it go...people....let it go.  Please!!!!!!!!!

Don't make me get my pencils!  Rolling Eyes

Their getting more coverage than CAYLEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And nothing is getting done.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: November 14, 2008, 03:54:45 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-casey-anthony-car111408,0,4304861.story

(snipped)

Famed forensic expert inspecting evidence
12:59 p.m.

High-profile forensic expert Henry Lee is inspecting evidence from Casey Anthony's car right now. Lee, an expert for the defense, is in a forensic lab inside the garage near Anthony's car. He is inspecting carpet from the trunk and the tire cover, said Capt. Angelo Nieves, who said the horrible smell from the trunk is still present, Nieves said.

Jose Baez, Anthony's attorney, is standing nearby during the examination but is not participating.

The car will be moved into another garage bay by an Orange County Sheriff's crime scene technician.

Check back for updates.

Famed forensic expert accompanies defense team
11:45 a.m. Henry Lee, the forensic expert who gained fame during the 1994 case against O.J. Simpson, is at the Orange County Sheriff's Office with Casey Anthony's defense attorney, Jose Baez.

It is unclear what his role will be in the Anthony case.

Casey Anthony's defense team will be examining her car, which investigators said once held a decomposing body, for the first time this morning.

Attorney Jose Baez and a forensic expert are expected to arrive at the Orange County Sheriff's Office shortly.

Deputies believe Anthony's Pontiac Sunfire once held a decomposing body. Investigators found a suspicious stain in the trunk and a smell associated with rotting flesh. Tests also showed traces of chloroform.

Baez was given permission to examine the car after Orange County Circuit Judge Stan Strickland granted a motion to allow him to have access to the vehicle and conduct his own tests.

Anthony's car has been stored in a garage at the sheriff's office since July when she was first arrested. Her mother, Cindy Anthony, told deputies the car smelled like there had been a dead body in the car.

Caylee Marie has been missing since June. Investigators think the toddler is no longer alive.

Anthony is facing a slew of charges, including first-degree murder
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #946 on: November 14, 2008, 03:55:29 PM »

FYI - Murt is on streaming video again this morning

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murt-on-the-road

Again....MEDIA (Murt) there before LE

All I can hope is that this is all set up as a distraction so that any areas that are really being searched are off the radar and OUT of the 'media' circus.

Since when are professional searches for missing people conducted with cameras and media and an audience????

Reminds me of Geraldo and his empty vault.

They MUST be doing this as a distraction so the real work can continue. In which case -- I would say thanks.

I remember that there were cameras in Aruba for many of the searches in the NH case... they had a live camera feed going during the draining of the pond. And every day there seemed to be more clips shown of the searching of the landfill. So this is not too unusual in my opinion. It seems like the public wants to know what is going on, and the media is always right there filming it... but this is not necessarily a good thing. Not to mention that it does interfere with LE efforts to a certain extent.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #947 on: November 14, 2008, 03:56:35 PM »

Hi everyone, I haven't got caught up, but had an idea this morning:

Lee doesn't want to take lie detector test, because he took out the "bag full of stuffed animals that smelled like smoke", and he knows there was evidence of somekind in there.

LOL my contribution for the week!! 

who did he tell that it smelled like smoke to? i recall that they threw a bag of "donated " toys away... but why would they smell like smoke...

refresh my memory please.. im old..Smile

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: November 14, 2008, 03:56:50 PM »

Wow. First Kobe, now Dr. Lee. Hummm. I really respect Dr. Lee. Should we worry about this?

I am worried about Dr Lee.   

Don't be: read up on some of his cases. This one in particular

http://www.peterson-staircase.com/too_much_blood.html
SNIPPED

A former law clerk for the defense said he saw Dr. Michael Baden, the pathologist, find what was identified as a tooth fragment. A private investigator said he saw Lee recover what seemed to be a fingernail fragment that was stained with blood and lead from a bullet. Caplan testified that she pointed out to Lee a flat, white object the size of her fingernail, but did not see what became of it after he put it in a vial.

thank you so much...I remember something vague about all this....but was certainly not willing to say anything with just that vague thought!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #949 on: November 14, 2008, 03:57:08 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-casey-anthony-car111408,0,4304861.story

(snipped)

High-profile forensic expert Henry Lee is inspecting evidence from Casey Anthony's car right now. Lee, an expert for the defense, is in a forensic lab inside the garage near Anthony's car. He is inspecting carpet from the trunk and the tire cover, said Capt. Angelo Nieves, who said the horrible smell from the trunk is still present, Nieves said.

Jose Baez, Anthony's attorney, is standing nearby during the examination but is not participating.

The car will be moved into another garage bay by an Orange County Sheriff's crime scene technician.

Check back for updates.

11:45 a.m. Henry Lee, the forensic expert who gained fame during the 1994 case against O.J. Simpson, is at the Orange County Sheriff's Office with Casey Anthony's defense attorney, Jose Baez.

Casey Anthony's defense team will be examining her car, which investigators said once held a decomposing body, for the first time this morning.

Attorney Jose Baez and a forensic expert are expected to arrive at the Orange County Sheriff's Office shortly.

Deputies believe Anthony's Pontiac Sunfire once held a decomposing body. Investigators found a suspicious stain in the trunk and a smell associated with rotting flesh. Tests also showed traces of chloroform.

Baez was given permission to examine the car after Orange County Circuit Judge Stan Strickland granted a motion to allow him to have access to the vehicle and conduct his own tests.

Anthony's car has been stored in a garage at the sheriff's office since July when she was first arrested. Her mother, Cindy Anthony, told deputies the car smelled like there had been a dead body in the car.

Caylee Marie has been missing since June. Investigators think the toddler is no longer alive.

Money talks.......
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #950 on: November 14, 2008, 03:58:28 PM »

Another thought-after what happened yesterday-if they were to find anything today that was actual evidence, the defense would probably try all they could to have that evidence thrown out. They would probably say it wasn't handled properly, and use what happened the day before as an example. I could be almost sure that would happen. I don't know?

Excellent point~they'd use "chain of custody" of the evidence to try and make it inadmissable or to try and discredit it~I've seen it happen way too many times......remember OJ's first trial?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #951 on: November 14, 2008, 03:58:31 PM »

Murt online saying that Dennis Martin is directly employed by Mark NeJame and was talking with Murt with an open cell phone which Murt thinks is directly open to NeJames.

See....pot stirring....defense attorney!!

Now...WHY is Dennis Martin/Mark NeJames trying to impede the search so deliberately??

NeJames works FOR the Anthonys.  The Anthonys ARE behind this!!  IMO

Well being that Nejames is so interested on what is going on out there I would say.......LP is HOT on his search. Why would Nejames care what is going on out there if the A's say Caylee is Alive?

Because everything that happens in this case...good or bad...has the potential to taint a jury pool. It has the potential to jeopardize the presentation of evidence as beyond a shadow of doubt.  It's what defense attorneys do...they must confuse, distract, and discredit as much as possible. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: November 14, 2008, 03:59:19 PM »

Murt online saying that Dennis Martin is directly employed by Mark NeJame and was talking with Murt with an open cell phone which Murt thinks is directly open to NeJames.

See....pot stirring....defense attorney!!

Now...WHY is Dennis Martin/Mark NeJames trying to impede the search so deliberately??

NeJames works FOR the Anthonys.  The Anthonys ARE behind this!!  IMO

so far murt has blamed TES, kindfinders and now NeJames.....uuummmmmmmmm are we playing eenie, meenie, minee, moe???

Rest in Peace Caylee

kirbysquirrel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #953 on: November 14, 2008, 04:00:23 PM »

Did anyone mention that the beads on the cross necklace look like "dog bones?"  I wondered if it was for a loss of a pet????

COgal

I don't think that person realized what they were seeing. They're called tri-beads. If you're only seeing part of a bead, you might get the impression they look like dog bones. But they look more like weird triangles.  They're frequently used in crafting.. moreso I think in kids craft kits.

Isn't it odd that someone obviously came forward and identified the other cross that was left in the park as a memorial to someone but no one has obviously come forward about this one?  I would think someone would recognize it as being a child's craft project, etc. and say, "Hey, my son did that and we left it in the park, etc." 

And the more I look at it, I first thought that the cross was kind of uneven, etc. but the more I look, it looks like the cut marks in the foam (or whatever it is) appears even but the cross looks wrapped in something that has begun to come undone on the right side, making it look uneven.  JMO

You have to be nuts to love a squirrel.
Kirby
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #954 on: November 14, 2008, 04:00:42 PM »

Why are we still discussing LP and Tim?  Did something new happen?  Let it go...people....let it go.  Please!!!!!!!!!

Don't make me get my pencils!  Rolling Eyes
AMEN!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: November 14, 2008, 04:01:22 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/11/14/dive_search_for_caylee_continues.html

Dive Search For Caylee Continues
Friday, November 14, 2008 9:48:43 AM

ORLANDO --  Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla and a dive team returned to the Little Econ River Friday at 8 a.m. to search for Caylee Anthony.

This search comes one day after a plastic bag of toys and possible bones found by divers may have been nothing more than a false alarm.

Divers were searching in the Little Econ River near Blanchard Park Thursday when they found a plastic bag reportedly weighed down with bricks.

Padilla has said he's convinced Caylee Anthony's body was dumped in the water because of a cross that was found hanging on a nearby tree.

Padilla remembers seeing a picture of the exact same cross in Casey's room over the summer when he was in town after bailing her out of jail
.  However, the Orange County Sheriff's Office said they looked through the bag and did not find anything significant.

"At this point we had a forensic investigator on scene.  As I understand, there was no bones located.  There were some items that were there.  And none of those items that were recovered when we were first called were retained by the sheriff's office because they had no evidentiary value," said Capt. Angelo Nieves from the Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Caylee has not been seen alive since mid-June

I cannot comprehend why this body of water was not originally a TES designated search area.  Why was it check out only after Leonard Padilla expressed interest?

Was this not the  where Casey claimed to have left Caylee with Zanny in her changing story which was related to Rob Dick?

Janet

Casey says She Left Her Daughter In Park
Last Edited: Saturday, 06 Sep 2008, 7:59 AM EDT
Created: Friday, 05 Sep 2008, 9:53 PM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The public story that has been most often attributed to Casey Anthony concerning the disappearance of her daughter Caylee may not be the same one she is telling privately.

According to the man who drove Casey Anthony around during the time she was first released on bond said Friday that Casey told him she left three year old Caylee with her babysitter at Blanchard Park in East Orange County.

Rob Dick is a bounty hunter who took Casey Anthony to and from her parent’s home in East Orange County to the jail for appointments and her attorney’s office in Kissimmee. 

Dick said that Casey was very talkative during the rides and spoke of her missing daughter in the present tense. And even though he wasn’t allowed to ask her any questions about the case, she gave him several names she said were involved in the disappearance of her daughter.

“She would try to, you know, give me leads and things to look into,” he said. “A lot of confirming of her story that she gave police.”

Dick also said that Casey never really showed any emotion.

“There was no crying,” he said. “There was no frustration other than the fact it seemed like it wasn't getting anywhere. She was telling a story and nobody was believing her.”

Caylee Anthony has been missing since the middle of June. Casey didn’t report her disappearance until July.

According to investigators the story she told them, and the one most often quoted in the media, was that she left Casey with a babysitter named Zanida Fernandez -Gonzalez at an apartment in Orange County. But when investigators went to the apartment, no one by the name lived there. Shortly after Casey was arrested and charged with child neglect making false statements and obstructing the investigation into her daughter's disappearance.

Investigators eventually did find a woman matching the name who had visited the apartment Casey named, but she said she didn’t know Casey Anthony or the child.

According to Dick, the story Casey told him was that she had left Caylee with Zanida Fernandez –Gonzalez and Gonzalez’s sister Samantha at Blanchard Park in East Orange County, and according to Dick, Casey Anthony was given a ‘script’ to use for 30 days that would be used to explain Caylee’s disappearance to Casey’s parents and the authorities.

Early in the investigation, Sheriff’s department investigators repeatedly said that Casey was a habitual liar and had told them numerous mistruths and the original story concerning the apartment.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7372388&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Tempers Flare When George, Cindy Arrive At Search Scene
Monday, November 10, 2008 – updated: 6:20 pm EST November 10, 2008

A team member from EquuSearch snapped a picture back in August of the cross hanging from a tree. The cross is made from the same type of arts and crafts materials found in Casey's bedroom. Padilla said he is focusing his attention on the photograph.

"We looked at the tree where the cross was hanging and it's not more than 70 yards away from the water's edge," he said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17944895/detail.html

NANCY GRACE
Caylee Search Divers Find Bag With Toys, Bones
Aired November 13, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

MILLER: Nancy, I knew on Saturday that Leonard Padilla was going do this dive. I put somebody in that water with sonar for three-and-a-half hours Sunday morning. They got done scanning that, said they didn`t find anything. I personally got in that water myself with the sonar. I eliminated that. When I pulled that boat on the water, Leonard Padilla was standing on the bank and said, Tim, I need your divers. I said, Leonard, we`re not diving. I said, I can tell you where tires are, where a wheelbarrow frame is, where different things are at in there. I said, Leonard, please ...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/13/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: November 14, 2008, 04:02:05 PM »

I think some seem to lose sight of the fact that this forum is privately owned and it an attachment to Red's Front Page.  We post here as his guests only. 

He pays the bills in bad and slow times as well as the good.  In  the past this has been appreciated and tremendous weight and respect given to his posts and opinions.

The last few days have proven that all are allowed to state their opinions but now it seems some also feel entitled to their own "facts" as well.  We have been called gangs and cliques and yet no one was removed for doing so but the accusations continue again today. 

The current search is being conducted in a disgraceful manner and is sure to hamper jury selection so don't be surprised when this later comes into play and with consequences you may not like too well.  You asked for it.  This is giving all search and rescue a black eye because of trivializing the search for this child's remains.  And so far for a big fat nothing!

?? I asked for a search... Lenny is the only person willing to continue doing one. TES has pulled out, LE has no searches going on that I'm aware of ? The only other search is with the Anthony's, where do we start?

I acknowledge the carnival atmosphere the media has created at LP search.. what I don't understand is why the local LE isn't helping or at least overseeing this. I would think that they would want the waters cleared there..then we know where she's not or maybe she is.

Lenny could walk down the road to Disney World and get all the media attention he wants, so I don't believe that is his reason for doing this.. I am very grateful he is there and the divers are making this extremely dangerous search, If she's not there, let's hit the next target, I just hope Lenny is willing to continue as no one else with alot of financial resources, seems to be... (this is not to undermine the individuals who also have tried to look on there own, wish I could search with you)

I don't see YOUR NAME anywhere on my post but if you are one of the ones demanding 24/7 live coverage then perhaps it would apply. 

As for TES pulling out, I have been told they have approximately 100 searchers still in the Orlando area.  I am also sure if LE felt this was an area in need of searching, they would do so or at least sanction the search.

Far too many cooks seem to be spoiling the stew.

My opinion.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
alwayz-wondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #957 on: November 14, 2008, 04:03:10 PM »

(snipped)

Check back for updates.

Money talks.......

But who is footing the bill for that???  KC is broke, GA and CA are broke.  Baez is being paid by....well, how is Baez being paid again??  Looks to me like good ol' JB is footing the bill for Dr. Lee as a "favor" to his girlfriend KC.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #958 on: November 14, 2008, 04:05:30 PM »

I think some seem to lose sight of the fact that this forum is privately owned and it an attachment to Red's Front Page.  We post here as his guests only. 

He pays the bills in bad and slow times as well as the good.  In  the past this has been appreciated and tremendous weight and respect given to his posts and opinions.

The last few days have proven that all are allowed to state their opinions but now it seems some also feel entitled to their own "facts" as well.  We have been called gangs and cliques and yet no one was removed for doing so but the accusations continue again today. 

The current search is being conducted in a disgraceful manner and is sure to hamper jury selection so don't be surprised when this later comes into play and with consequences you may not like too well.  You asked for it.  This is giving all search and rescue a black eye because of trivializing the search for this child's remains.  And so far for a big fat nothing!

I acknowledge the carnival atmosphere the media has created at LP search.. what I don't understand is why the local LE isn't helping or at least overseeing this. I would think that they would want the waters cleared there..then we know where she's not or maybe she is.

Lenny could walk down the road to Disney World and get all the media attention he wants, so I don't believe that is his reason for doing this.. I am very grateful he is there and the divers are making this extremely dangerous search, If she's not there, let's hit the next target, I just hope Lenny is willing to continue as no one else with alot of financial resources, seems to be... (this is not to undermine the individuals who also have tried to look on there own, wish I could search with you)

Sea Searcher...agree...clear the spot and move on.  I know Tim search with side scanner, but I also know TES searches areas up to 3 times, too.  AND...the question has been asked many times, but not clearly answered:  would a side scanner show up tiny bones, shamrocks, small toys and items buried in silt??  I hear about tires, containers, etc. showing up on side scanners, which are larger items and not buried items. 

So, does anyone have knowledge of what a side scanner can and cannot tell us.  If so, would you please share your knowledge?  Thank you.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: November 14, 2008, 04:05:38 PM »

Somebody stole Spyder's evidence camera.
Really, I think he needs a hug!!!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.