May 14, 2024, 11:05:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #9  (Read 351624 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #200 on: August 26, 2008, 09:35:54 PM »

Great TES is coming!!!! So I have a question are all the people on the board that no TES and have been hoping they will come out going to fly to Florida as well and help TES ???

Pug my email is kristin2_216yahoo.com

I will be there Saturday

There are many in this forum that know TES but I don't know if any will be flying out.  Well be sure to post information about searches and command centers as soon as the info is available.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #201 on: August 26, 2008, 09:41:59 PM »

I'm starving over here - so I just went up to the kitchen to see what's available

and I found some chips and some salsa

habanero salsa

So, I'm thinking this is terrific

then I see the label - and it says Mrs Renfro's

I'm still eating it anyway.

Oh.....my......goodness.....step......away....from.......the jar......quickly.  lol

Thanks everyone....Invision, Jazzibelle22, mrskub for the info and links earlier.  Much appreciated.
PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #202 on: August 26, 2008, 09:42:33 PM »

Pug

"She's close"  Casey knows where she is.  I think she's close too.  Casey did not have enough time to do her dirty work if Caylee was with Cindy at great grandpa's.  So the target dates would be before she went out to her first "on the town" party after June 15.

Lalas...there's a landfill less than 5 miles from her house......do you think?

Too risky...anyone could find it while covering the trash or digging out there...besides she would be seen too easily.  Most landfills require you to stop at a gate.  She would have to put her in dumpster and she was already smelling by then....sorry about the graphics there.
Hey Lalas,
This is Mr. Pug,
My wife has this in my head now. I was actually at the landfill today and on the back side there is a four foot buffer of grass and a fence that backs up to a small back road off of Curry Ford or I guess it could be Chickasaw Trail. There is also a construction entrance gate that is not locked until after 9 PM (supposedly) and from what I hear the security guy likes to find a quiet spot to nap most nights. That's why my wife asked the question.

There are Angels among us.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #203 on: August 26, 2008, 09:44:02 PM »

I'm starving over here - so I just went up to the kitchen to see what's available

and I found some chips and some salsa

habanero salsa

So, I'm thinking this is terrific

then I see the label - and it says Mrs Renfro's

I'm still eating it anyway.

[With all the ladies here that love you and youre starving - doesnt seem right!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #204 on: August 26, 2008, 09:45:01 PM »

OKAY Does anyone remember off hand about what Kiomarie said about the other casey---casey williams??

Were they in the same grade??

Appreciate it..Thought if someone knew I wouldn't have to look it up..TIA
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #205 on: August 26, 2008, 09:47:15 PM »

So Red, are TES going for sure?

YES!!!

I spoke with Tim this afternoon and he confirmed. He will be in FLA tomorrow to meet with the family. Soon after I am sure law enforcement as well. This has been a rather fast moving event today that all came down late in mid-afternoon. Tim and I were burning up the phone lines.

I had been trying for a couple days to make this happen. I spoke to Larry Garrison yesterday and said, "what does the family have to lose except potentially finding Caylee". This afternoon Cindy talked to Tim and the go ahead was in the works.

They will be flying in tomorrow and other TES member to follow.

Thank you Red and God Bless Tim Miller.  Man I wish I could go down there. 
PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #206 on: August 26, 2008, 09:47:25 PM »

OKAY Does anyone remember off hand about what Kiomarie said about the other casey---casey williams??

It was so ambiguous to me????????????????

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #207 on: August 26, 2008, 09:48:35 PM »

Pug

"She's close"  Casey knows where she is.  I think she's close too.  Casey did not have enough time to do her dirty work if Caylee was with Cindy at great grandpa's.  So the target dates would be before she went out to her first "on the town" party after June 15.

Too risky...anyone could find it while covering the trash or digging out there...besides she would be seen too easily.  Most landfills require you to stop at a gate.  She would have to put her in dumpster and she was already smelling by then....sorry about the graphics there.
Hey Lalas,
This is Mr. Pug,
My wife has this in my head now. I was actually at the landfill today and on the back side there is a four foot buffer of grass and a fence that backs up to a small back road off of Curry Ford or I guess it could be Chickasaw Trail. There is also a construction entrance gate that is not locked until after 9 PM (supposedly) and from what I hear the security guy likes to find a quiet spot to nap most nights. That's why my wife asked the question.

Hmmmm. So there is a way it could be possible for Casey to dump Caylee there and her still be there....hmmmm....I think that would be a possibility for TES to look at. Are you or Mrs. Pug going to volunteer with TES? 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: August 26, 2008, 09:48:54 PM »

Pug

Hey Lalas,
This is Mr. Pug,

Hi Mr. Pugs - it looks like TES will be in Florida maybe as soon as tomorrow to organize searches.  It would be great to have someone like you and Mrs. Pug helping with search areas.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: August 26, 2008, 09:48:57 PM »

So Red, are TES going for sure?

YES!!!

I spoke with Tim this afternoon and he confirmed. He will be in FLA tomorrow to meet with the family. Soon after I am sure law enforcement as well. This has been a rather fast moving event today that all came down late in mid-afternoon. Tim and I were burning up the phone lines.

I had been trying for a couple days to make this happen. I spoke to Larry Garrison yesterday and said, "what does the family have to lose except potentially finding Caylee". This afternoon Cindy talked to Tim and the go ahead was in the works.

They will be flying in tomorrow and other TES member to follow.

WOW terrific news... so no chance that the 1% you mentioned earlier is a factor...

very nice.

good job Red, you deserve a lot of credit here my friend.

are TES looking for more volunteers?

I would like to go down to help, but don't want to get in the way.

again, great job!!!

you and Tim certainly make a good team!!!

Rob ,

I doubt you would be in the way. TES is always looking for volunteers. Send Tim an email and let him know you are a SM poster. I know in one of the Ohio searches that I believe Dihannah and Marlee were on they had like 2000 volunteers. That was the exception. The one for Naomi Arnette I think averaged around 200 a day.

By the way the jury took 4 hours yesterday to convict Robert Arnette. Sentencing is 
to be later.

Just a swinging with the tribe
PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #210 on: August 26, 2008, 09:50:03 PM »

It was so ambiguous to me????????????????

They were a trio of friends in elementary but I don't think the third girl was mentioned. Kio ran into Casey in front of a strip mall maybe?

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #211 on: August 26, 2008, 09:50:15 PM »

Oh yeah!!  That really got my attention....and to top it off that is never actually resolved in the conversation that follows.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: August 26, 2008, 09:52:19 PM »

OK....DOES ANYONE HAVE A THEORY ON WHEN SHE WOULD HAVE POTENTIALLY DUMPED THE BODY??? I WILL NOT BE IGNORED ON THIS ONE! MWAHAHA

????????????MONKEYS PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still believe Caylee was left in a hot, hot car and died in her carseat.  I think Casey (after having tried to get hold of her family will no success) put her in the trunk and drove around with it for a few days (not more than maybe 2-3 days.  She then switched to Amy's car and dumped her car right before Cindy got hold her.  I think she knew then that the smell wasn't going away.  So Caylee was dead from about the 17th-18th and was in the trunk for a few days and then the car was dumped.

Do you have any idea if it was daylight or night?

Thanks Blue!

I think she left her in a hot car during the late afternoon (around 4-5 o'clock).  I think she disposed of her (probably close to home and someplace she is familiar with) during the early dark hours.  That way she could go on to partying as usual.  I think we are looking at a desperate woman here, basically kicked out of her home and told to sink or swim, trying to find a man who will support her and provide for her and all the time trying to punish her mother for all of this.  Add in the innocence of Caylee who was a major roadblock in her quest to survive and I think she just didn't care about her and left her thinking in her sick mind "What choice did I have?".  In her mind it is everyone elses fault and this is their punishment for not helping her.  (I will tell you I have a family member that will do anything that will hurt the rest of us just to PAY us back for giving up on her after 20 years of doing nothing with her life.  God have mercy if she had had a child to add to that mix. It would have been an accident waiting to happen but WE would have been to blame.)  Some people are not capable to functioning on their own and are naturally mean uncaring people.  Nothing you can do will ever change that. 

Short answer I believe she was disposed of in the early dark time of the night around dusk.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #213 on: August 26, 2008, 09:54:45 PM »

Pug

Hey Lalas,
This is Mr. Pug,

Hi Mr. Pugs - it looks like TES will be in Florida maybe as soon as tomorrow to organize searches.  It would be great to have someone like you and Mrs. Pug helping with search areas.

Lalas and Klaas,
There is no way My wife will let me Not participate. Seriously, I will help in any way possible. Please keep us updated as we don't have any contact info as to where to meet. Like my wife said to Joseph "We are tired of pondering and we must act". I spend most of my time on the roads of central and south FL so whenever I'm in an area I've heard a connection to I try to keep my eyes open for "hiding" spots.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #214 on: August 26, 2008, 09:57:16 PM »

Hi Monkeys

I am here in tears because I SO WANT TO GIVE casey A BEAT DOWN!!
I CANNOT take this anymore....she could have given her to me.
I would have LOVED her and spoiled her. My daughters would LOVE a baby sister.

pbxo

I think what's saddest about this is that anyone can look at the pictures of Caylee and see what a beautiful little girl she was on the inside, as well as on the outside. She had such a light shining from within her. How could anyone extinguish that light? 

I'm sick over this.
 I'm on page 260 and holy crap my thoughts are changing with every page I read.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #215 on: August 26, 2008, 09:58:04 PM »

Kio begins telling the officer that Casey Williams is not Casey Anthony...but when you read it all the way through you see she is talking about Casey A.  because the reason she even knew about Casey's recent adventures was because she wanted money...she says that Casey Williams wanted money...but later changed it to Casey Anthony.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: August 26, 2008, 09:58:40 PM »

Pugsrule and any other members in the Orlando area.  We will make sure we post information where the command area for the search teams will be.  Usually, TES sets up a command center and people go from there.  It will all be posted here and I'm sure in the local paper as well.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #217 on: August 26, 2008, 09:58:56 PM »

Mr. Pug
Tell them about this place near the landfill...they will look...I feel sure.
PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #218 on: August 26, 2008, 09:59:45 PM »

OK....DOES ANYONE HAVE A THEORY ON WHEN SHE WOULD HAVE POTENTIALLY DUMPED THE BODY??? I WILL NOT BE IGNORED ON THIS ONE! MWAHAHA

????????????MONKEYS PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still believe Caylee was left in a hot, hot car and died in her carseat.  I think Casey (after having tried to get hold of her family will no success) put her in the trunk and drove around with it for a few days (not more than maybe 2-3 days.  She then switched to Amy's car and dumped her car right before Cindy got hold her.  I think she knew then that the smell wasn't going away.  So Caylee was dead from about the 17th-18th and was in the trunk for a few days and then the car was dumped.

Do you have any idea if it was daylight or night?

Thanks Blue!

I think she left her in a hot car during the late afternoon (around 4-5 o'clock).  I think she disposed of her (probably close to home and someplace she is familiar with) during the early dark hours.  That way she could go on to partying as usual.  I think we are looking at a desperate woman here, basically kicked out of her home and told to sink or swim, trying to find a man who will support her and provide for her and all the time trying to punish her mother for all of this.  Add in the innocence of Caylee who was a major roadblock in her quest to survive and I think she just didn't care about her and left her thinking in her sick mind "What choice did I have?".  In her mind it is everyone elses fault and this is their punishment for not helping her.  (I will tell you I have a family member that will do anything that will hurt the rest of us just to PAY us back for giving up on her after 20 years of doing nothing with her life.  God have mercy if she had had a child to add to that mix. It would have been an accident waiting to happen but WE would have been to blame.)  Some people are not capable to functioning on their own and are naturally mean uncaring people.  Nothing you can do will ever change that. 

Short answer I believe she was disposed of in the early dark time of the night around dusk.

Blue,
This is great insight, you've got me thinking that direction too. I think the key to finding Caylee is to understand Casey's mindset and you seem to have some good insight into her thought processes.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: August 26, 2008, 09:59:52 PM »

Kio begins telling the officer that Casey Williams is not Casey Anthony...but when you read it all the way through you see she is talking about Casey A.  because the reason she even knew about Casey's recent adventures was because she wanted money...she says that Casey Williams wanted money...but later changed it to Casey Anthony.

Yeah, that all gets very confusing and I got the feeling Kio was meeting secretly with LE.  What does Kio do for a living?  Is she a prostitute now?  Just wondering out loud.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.