May 15, 2024, 12:29:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #118 3/25/09 - 3/30/09  (Read 282038 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #320 on: March 26, 2009, 08:16:15 AM »

I realize it's late and has been a long day, but I was wonderind about somehting. Many folks have mentioned KC throwing CA/GA/LE under the bus.  Just curious if folks think that is a reasonable stategy. Why/Why not. Personally, I think it might work.
The only way I see it being able to work for her is if it were to some how try and prove that she was mentally unstable or distraught at the time of the murder.  Given that Baez in his own words refused to allow Casey to undergo psych eval when the old DP attorney suggested it, speaks volumes that she would test to be a rational and sain....in the words of Sunny, she is just evil.
Trying to throw CA/GA/LE under the bus for the murder I do not see feesible, but I am wrong a lot so you never know!  IMO they are all guilty, maybe not of murder, but of something.  We all look at Casey and the 31 days she spent partying it up and living her life as if Caylee never happened, but we do not talk much any more about the 31 days that George and Cindy and Lee did nothing.  Yes they say to LE that they tried, but given what we have seen of them so far, with little effort on their part they seem to get the results that THEY want - so I do not buy the bullshit story of "we tried for 31 days"......its not like Casey was in Mexico, she was roughly 5 -10 miles from home.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: March 26, 2009, 08:20:19 AM »

Jim Hoover, former private investigator for the Anthony Family, offers testimony in a deposition on Wednesday, March 25.
New revelations in
Anthony deposition
Former P.I. for the Anthonys deposed
on Wednesday

Last Edited: Thursday, 26 Mar 2009, 12:46 AM EDT
Created On: Thursday, 26 Mar 2009, 12:46 AM EDT

* HOLLY BRISTOS and ELIZABETH ALVAREZ | FOX 35 News

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - "It has come up, so I have to deal with it. I have to protect the record," Orange Circuit Judge Stan Strickland told the court on Wednesday during a hearing over a potential conflict of interest motion.

"We need to make sure the record is clear on exactly what the situation is -- exact financial arrangements -- and that Ms. Anthony knows the arrangements and waves any possible conflict of interest," said Assistant State Attorney Jeff Ashton about a the motion filed by the State over how Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, was being paid for his services.

"We're telling you one does not exist," Baez responded.

The Judge asked Baez a series of questions. "Between you and Ms. Anthony, is there any literary rights fee or agreement; does one exist?" asked the Judge. "No Sir," said Baez.

The judge then asked Casey Anthony several questions regarding her agreement with Baez. "There was only one retainer agreement you signed with Mr. Baez?" asked the Judge. "Yes," Casey responded.

Then the judge called attorneys for the prosecution and defense into a private room for a closed-door session. Casey was asked to join them. There, they discussed the intricacies of the attorney-client agreement. Those details are now sealed.

When that meeting was over, everyone involved walked back into the courtroom. Judge Strickland addressed the court saying, "this was just a motion to determine whether conflict existed. My finding is, it does not," he added.

Before the hearing was adjourned, Baez asked the judge to remind everyone that what was discussed in the closed-door meeting was confidential and not to be shared or leaked to the media.

"I shouldn't have to remind you," said Judge Strickland. Ashton responded, "we don't need to be reminded of our ethical obligations."

Baez looked over and asked, "You okay?" "No I'm not okay," Ashton fired back. Judge Strickland spoke up saying, "you know what, this is getting old, and I'm tired of it," and then promptly adjourned.

New revelations in deposition of former Anthony P.I.

In other developments on Wednesday, James Hoover, a former volunteer private investigator for the Anthony family, offered his testimony during a deposition. What he had to say surprised the lawyers representing Zenaida Gonzalez in her defamation civil lawsuit against Casey Anthony.

When asked whether he believed Casey's story that a nanny, with the name Zenaida Gonzalez, took Caylee, he responded, "what I believe doesn't matter."

Lawyers with Morgan and Morgan deposed Hoover for several hours. They claimed they learned two shocking tid-bits of information.

One has to do with what led another P.I. who worked with the Anthonys, to search a wooded area back in November -- the same wooded area where Caylee's remains were discovered by a meter-reader a month later.

Hoover said Dominic Casey spent the entire time on the phone. "I don't think he was talking to Cindy. I don't think he was talking to George," Hoover said. When asked who Casey might have been talking to on the phone that day, Hoover said, "possibly Lee?" referring to Casey older brother. "It appeared that he knew more about that particular day ... that particular search, than anyone should," Hoover added.

Hoover also talked about what he believed was an inappropriate relationship between Dominic Casey and Cindy Anthony, something the State released in discovery documents earlier this year. He gave one example of the night investigators fingerprinted the family.

"Mr. Anthony and Dominic were sitting on one chair and Ms. Anthony was sitting on the other, and they were like holding hands and doing this kind of thing," Hoover said. "And she was talking about, 'he's her rock ... she wouldn't be able to get through this.'"

In addition, according to Hoovers testimony, he said he had heard that ABC News had allegedly paid Jose Baez around $200,000 dollars for some home videos of Caylee.

Regarding the defamation lawsuit, the goal for Gonzalez's attorneys is to prove that Casey's nanny story is a lie. They argue that, during the entire investigation, no one had been talking about this alleged nanny, which they believe helps their client.

Private investigator Dominic Casey canceled his deposition, and for that, he could face contempt charges.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/032509_New_revelations_in_Anthony_deposition

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #322 on: March 26, 2009, 08:20:49 AM »

NOTE when watching the raw video interview with their "go to girl" Holly that he reports that George & Cindy knew about the boat 3 MONTHS AGO & was paid for by donations (NLHF)  and they also knew over a month ago that it would be dedicated to Caylee...so this is such a publicity stunt.   They are still talking like Caylee was missing, what a disgrace!   SHE WAS NEVER MISSING, SHE WAS MURDERED!   I really had new questions regarding NLHF as well, last thread you'll find it - in a nutshell
HINKY STINKY STINKY!

Does everyone think that nutjob Dennis designed as much as George is claiming?   When did he have time between altercations with people & living in the Anthonys shadows?

Ok, I am very confused as why everyone is JUST NOW getting upset about this???
This is OLD news!  (As I stated yesterday)
We knew about this stupid boat and ATV purchase long before Caylee was found, back when TES was still in the picture.  There are photos of George having a hayday riding around on their newly purchased ATV.....
Is this ANOTHER boat??????????
TIA

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #323 on: March 26, 2009, 08:22:57 AM »

I am probably confused, as usual...but I found something at Topix from Nov. 2008 (POST#37 by GGG) speaking of the purchase of (from investors for KFN) a $15,000 bass boat for search & rescue
Topic title = Dennis Milstead and Kid Finders
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TJ7HLL19U70EOLT83/p2

THEN from YESTERDAY
then posted by Aunt Bea.....
Now we should not be so hard on ol' George. This boat will probably make him feel like more of a man when he takes Dennis out fishing. I have never been to FL but maybe some of you could help me out here. Exactly how many children are lost each year in the water there in FL? If I were one of the idiots that donated $ to KFN, I would want my money back. A BOAT!!!!!!!!!! How stupid can these people get?????$30,000.00!!!??? I certainly hope G&C thanked Casey for killing Caylee so they could make their dream come true of owning a boat and retiring in FL!
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/south-florida-sun-sentinel/TTB2TSQ2RCDI9FG5I/p4
Topic title = Casey Anthony: Casey Anthony's parents want to name boat after Caylee

So there are 2 boats?
just wanted to add.............I like this post, lol

wow wrote:
The odd thing is this boat was paid for by an organization to find MISSING children. CAYLEE WAS NEVER "MISSING" AT ALL. She was murdered by her sick mother, put in the trunk, then dumped on the side of the road like garbage. She was never MISSING.

and this one....

bufalope wrote:
Stay tuned for updates on the "Caylee Anthony Memorial Bass Fishing Tournament" and how to order your "Caylee Anthony Memorial Waterskii-ing Tube Socks", designed and modeled by Lee Anthony.

THANK YOU NUTT!
I knew I was not going crazy!  Check out Monkey archives from around or before this date given Topix munches off of our findings.  This is old news unless this is ANOTHER boat purchase.  Also you will find in those old threads the photos of Georgie on the ATV while his granddaughter is stil MIA.

Tracy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #324 on: March 26, 2009, 08:23:02 AM »

Good Morning Monkey Friends!  Thanks for the Tim Horton's coffee..it's my fave!!

BOYCOTT ARUBA!! Justice for Natalee
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: March 26, 2009, 08:24:53 AM »

James Hoover deposition in PDF   
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5087678/Casey-Anthony-James-hoover-deposition-March-25-09

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: March 26, 2009, 08:25:05 AM »

I agree that GA didn't really want to kill himself and that it was staged...
Hubby and I were talking about it  and he said, GA was supposedly in LE...would have a gun of some sort, he would know that would be fast and final..If he really wanted to kill himself, that is the way that most guys would do it, they wouldn't take pills and beer.. 
when he said that, I thought about it, and it made sense.... usually men don't take pills for suicide do they? mostly women would do that, no mess then? JMO

IMO just one more attention getting scheme from the Ants...take the focus off of Caylee and back onto poor us...we are victims too damn it!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #327 on: March 26, 2009, 08:27:15 AM »

Thank you Trimm.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: March 26, 2009, 08:27:48 AM »

Judge puts funding of Casey Anthony's defense off-limits for now

Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
    March 26, 2009

The public may never learn how Casey Anthony is paying for her high-powered legal defense.

Circuit Judge Stan Strickland ruled Wednesday that he saw no reason to expose the defense team's finances.

Prosecutors had asked for a look to ensure that lawyer José Baez was not playing two roles for Anthony: defense attorney and story agent. This would be a conflict of interest, and Anthony could raise it on appeal, Assistant State Attorney Jeff Ashton argued.

"There is minefield in the path of this case," he said. "We are not trying to embarrass Mr. Baez."
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-loc-casey-032609,0,7920831.story

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: March 26, 2009, 08:28:35 AM »

No problem Dolce + 2. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: March 26, 2009, 08:31:22 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 
QM thanks for the coffee.
Thanks for the post about the boat Nut. 

~ Peter Frampton
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: March 26, 2009, 08:33:27 AM »

I agree cookie, and Tuesday evening's text to their "reporter friend" was to try to divert the public's attention from Wednesday's court appearance for slore & Hoover and D.Casey's depo.

One thing about court yesterday:  We all know that class and the scamthony's are strangers but CA texting during court, could that be more disrespectful? And JB should tell slore that she needs to answer Judge Strickland by "yes, Sir" and "no, Sir". 

Now after typing that, they never had any respect for Caylee or themselves so why should I expect anything less.  It just irks me.

And Hello to Janetruth!  I missed you last night!  Good to see you in the cage.  And Good Morning Monkeys!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: March 26, 2009, 08:37:51 AM »

Investigator: Finding Caylee Anthony was goal of visit to woods

Sarah Lundy and Bianca Prieto | Sentinel Staff Writers
    March 26, 2009

(snipped)
Private investigator Jim Hoover said under oath Wednesday that the purpose of his trip to a wooded area near the Anthony home in November was to look for the body of Caylee Marie Anthony.

He said private investigator Dominic Casey got a tip that directed them to the area where the toddler's remains were found a month later.

Hoover described what happened under questioning by attorney John Morgan, who represents Zenaida Gonzalez in her defamation lawsuit against Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony.

No body was found during their search, Hoover said.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-loc-casey-civil-032609,0,547485.story

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: March 26, 2009, 08:40:00 AM »

I agree cookie, and Tuesday evening's text to their "reporter friend" was to try to divert the public's attention from Wednesday's court appearance for slore & Hoover and D.Casey's depo.

One thing about court yesterday:  We all know that class and the scamthony's are strangers but CA texting during court, could that be more disrespectful? And JB should tell slore that she needs to answer Judge Strickland by "yes, Sir" and "no, Sir". 

Now after typing that, they never had any respect for Caylee or themselves so why should I expect anything less.  It just irks me.

And Hello to Janetruth!  I missed you last night!  Good to see you in the cage.  And Good Morning Monkeys!

I agree .  They make me ill.

~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #334 on: March 26, 2009, 08:44:46 AM »

Investigator: Finding Caylee Anthony was goal of visit to woods

Sarah Lundy and Bianca Prieto | Sentinel Staff Writers
    March 26, 2009

(snipped)
Private investigator Jim Hoover said under oath Wednesday that the purpose of his trip to a wooded area near the Anthony home in November was to look for the body of Caylee Marie Anthony.

He said private investigator Dominic Casey got a tip that directed them to the area where the toddler's remains were found a month later.

Hoover described what happened under questioning by attorney John Morgan, who represents Zenaida Gonzalez in her defamation lawsuit against Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony.

No body was found during their search, Hoover said.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-loc-casey-civil-032609,0,547485.story
It is sounding to me like Mr. Morgan is going to be able to win his case based on testimony alone.  When he wins this case it is sure to put a large wrench into the defenses stories thus far, and a huge hole in timeline and story...not to mention it adds more charges to all these assturds for lying under oath.
Why the need to look for a body if you are so sure as you stated to LE that Caylee was alive, moved 9 times, and that the kidnappers had her??

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: March 26, 2009, 08:59:36 AM »

I agree Dolce!  I think when Atty Morgan is finished with the lot, they are going to wish that slore never uttered the name Zenita Fernandez Gonzalez.

Many things get my blood boiling in this case, some more than others and it seems like it changes daily, but today it is the fact that they knew Caylee was dead.  They had quite a good idea where she was approximately a month before her body was discovered.  Yet the day before the remains were found the were on LKL broadcasting false sightings.  Then came home and wined and dined at the Ritz while Caylee's little skeleton was sitting on a cold metal table at the medical examiner's, the parts that had been retrieved at that point.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, just to try to make myself feel better:  I hope they rot in He!!.

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: March 26, 2009, 09:04:27 AM »

Has anyone actually seen the latest, amended State's witness list?  I've seen that it was updated & NG said she had a copy but I cannot find a .pdf of it anywhere. TIA, Lovinlife

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: March 26, 2009, 09:06:14 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!!!!!!!!

HAS ANYONE HEARD FROM MISSISSIPPIGIRL THIS MORNING!!!!! A TORNADO HIT HER TOWN LAST NIGHT, DEVASTATION AND MANY INJURED!!!!!

Magee, MS. I'm going to look for more info!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #338 on: March 26, 2009, 09:06:27 AM »

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: March 26, 2009, 09:09:47 AM »

Yep, they should fit right in!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.