May 21, 2024, 12:47:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #57  (Read 366698 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1920 on: November 11, 2008, 04:25:57 PM »

Has anyone heard anything about Lee going away with the police today? 

I just got off the phone with the Orange County Sheriff office....they looked on their records for calls made to homes today....I was told that no units have been sent to hopespring drive....best I can do for now....Des

Thanks so much for checking - I had my fingers crossed.   

Lee doesn't live with his parents on Hopespring so they wouldn't be sent there to get him right?
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1921 on: November 11, 2008, 04:26:14 PM »

Does anyone know if Casey has access to a Tv while in jail?  And have the Anthonys been to see her at all since she was rearrested?

IIRC one hour daily TV time and no don't think she has seen anyone but her lawyer.
And the pastor.....
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1922 on: November 11, 2008, 04:26:36 PM »

Is the above image from the "vigil" today at the park the same person as below?

Just wondering.

I dont think so. The one at the top looks much younger.

I remember you, Caylee.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1923 on: November 11, 2008, 04:27:02 PM »

Which shows me they either have a spy going to the searches or they are on the internet on Murts site and heard this and went running down to the park like banchees.

Cindy said something about Murt people at the end, so they must know about his site.

i still havent seen a clip of this
please post a link if you can
thanks

http://www.wftv.com/video/17954863/index.html
Maybe my interpretation of a banchi is not the same as others.  I did not see the chaotic behavior that was discribed yesterday by others posting what Murt and Lois had claimed.  Yes I did see Cindy go on a rant while walking back to her car, but I did not see the fight that "nearly broke out between Cindy and a supporter" as stated from yesterday, and I did not get the feeling that they were there to stop the search, only the memorial.
Now, I am not defending the Anthony's, I am just stating that I think some things really got taken out of context and blown out of proportion.
This just a small example of what has been going on since Friday.  IMO no freakin wonder TES and Tim want out of this cherade...I would to.

I agree!!! I think people just see things differently sometimes Dolce...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1924 on: November 11, 2008, 04:27:19 PM »

Rose is my dog over at your house eating chicken???
Either your dog or my older daughter's dog, enjoying a turkey leg for Thanksgiving.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1925 on: November 11, 2008, 04:27:25 PM »

IIRC...the sign was given to Dakota when the little girl set up the Caylee prayer vigil at her Local church....the Sign was given to Little Dakota as a Thank You from the Anthonys'....Des...

And from what Lois claims, George knew full well that this was the same sign.. because Cindy called her on her cell, and was apparently pissed off to hear that Lois was there at the park.  IIRC, she stated that Cindy accused her of stealing the sign...  (I'm pretty sure this convo was more or less transcribed here last night).  How the heck is Dakota's grandmother stealing anything?  And who is George to come ripping a sign off of somebody's private vehicle? What ever happened to transfer of ownership? Or does that simply not exist for these people? They give something, it's not theirs anymore. And what the heck does this say about them to poor Dakota, who was trying to help their family in their time of suffering?

They don't give a rats ass about anybody but themselves.  Just like their daughter.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1926 on: November 11, 2008, 04:28:05 PM »

Which shows me they either have a spy going to the searches or they are on the internet on Murts site and heard this and went running down to the park like banchees.

Cindy said something about Murt people at the end, so they must know about his site.

thanks

Maybe my interpretation of a banchi is not the same as others.  I did not see the chaotic behavior that was discribed yesterday by others posting what Murt and Lois had claimed.  Yes I did see Cindy go on a rant while walking back to her car, but I did not see the fight that "nearly broke out between Cindy and a supporter" as stated from yesterday, and I did not get the feeling that they were there to stop the search, only the memorial.
Now, I am not defending the Anthony's, I am just stating that I think some things really got taken out of context and blown out of proportion.
This just a small example of what has been going on since Friday.  IMO no freakin wonder TES and Tim want out of this cherade...I would to.

Me calling the Anthonys banchees was a joke and I certainly didnt mean it lterally...lol it was more like a figure of speech.  That 3...lol

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1927 on: November 11, 2008, 04:28:11 PM »

Just stoppin in to say ... these darn bones are gonna hurt going down ... BUT ... I said I would gladly eat crow or humble pie or something like that IF and WHEN someone proved that KFN was a fraud ...

I believe someone has done so ... and so ...

I can tell you with much conviction in my heart that the volunteers I spoke with at this tent (at the time back in Sept) that these wonderful people thought/felt like they were helping look for a "live" Caylee ... they were just average people donating their own time to hand out flyers, t-shirts and gummy bracelets .... (not one of them asked me for a dime for these items) ... I was very "outspoken" and wanted to believe that KFN were "victims" of the Anthony's and being taken advantage of them as well ....

BUT ... in lieu of the amature video at JBP yesterday and seeing Dennis Millstead tell someone he "was their worst nightmare" and keeping up this charade in such a public way after the release of so many official documents ...... I have thrown in the towel in any defense of this group ... Let the chips fall where they may ....

invision.....crow needs lots of garlic eat fast....the voice of experience talking....BURP!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1928 on: November 11, 2008, 04:28:18 PM »

thanks

hmm still dont see a big confrontation there, dopey camera people, the cowboy with the knife in his waistband, the anthonys are a mess
cindy said it best when she said a media circus.
either the anthonys are lying or lois and gurt a lying about the sign, but really who cares!
finding caylee should be 1st and foremost

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1929 on: November 11, 2008, 04:28:38 PM »

I may just be nuts BUT at this point I am questioning if ALL of Casey's friends and relative are protecting her.  Green truck shows up everywhere, Lee AWOL, the As only showing up at Blanchard Park.  How bizarre is it that Lois got a computer from the same guy that visited Casey in jail the first time.  What about the confab at Cindy's after she was arrested.  I don't get any of this and I don't think CA is smart enough to get away with this on her own.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1930 on: November 11, 2008, 04:29:02 PM »

Janet - I want to know if this is true too.  It's driving me nuts.  Where has LEE been?

We could always call Lee and see if he changed his voicemail message to refelct his incarceration. Joking.

I don't know about Lee, but Mally-bu is feeling "crappy" and is "overwhelmed with too many thoughts and emotions."  People love to put their lives out there for everyone to see on Myspace.

Lisa
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1931 on: November 11, 2008, 04:29:23 PM »

Hi Dana.Just wanted to tell you I enjoy your program.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1932 on: November 11, 2008, 04:29:29 PM »

Has anyone heard anything about Lee going away with the police today? 

I just got off the phone with the Orange County Sheriff office....they looked on their records for calls made to homes today....I was told that no units have been sent to hopespring drive....best I can do for now....Des

But Lee does not live on Hopesprings Dr.  Thank you for trying Des.  YOU ARE ONE FIERCE LADY!

doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1933 on: November 11, 2008, 04:30:10 PM »

IIRC...the sign was given to Dakota when the little girl set up the Caylee prayer vigil at her Local church....the Sign was given to Little Dakota as a Thank You from the Anthonys'....Des...

And from what Lois claims, George knew full well that this was the same sign.. because Cindy called her on her cell, and was apparently pissed off to hear that Lois was there at the park.  IIRC, she stated that Cindy accused her of stealing the sign...  (I'm pretty sure this convo was more or less transcribed here last night).  How the heck is Dakota's grandmother stealing anything?  And who is George to come ripping a sign off of somebody's private vehicle? What ever happened to transfer of ownership? Or does that simply not exist for these people? They give something, it's not theirs anymore. And what the heck does this say about them to poor Dakota, who was trying to help their family in their time of suffering?

They don't give a rats ass about anybody but themselves.  Just like their daughter.
And money, money, money......always follow the money.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1934 on: November 11, 2008, 04:31:44 PM »

thanks

hmm still dont see a big confrontation there, dopey camera people, the cowboy with the knife in his waistband, the anthonys are a mess
either the anthonys are lying or lois and gurt a lying about the sign, but really who cares!

I agree. We tend to get caught up in anything that is happening at the moment. Including following the media REPORTERS & FRIENDS (Murt and Lois) and create a whole storyline to discuss.

This is supposed to be about Caylee. I think too often, we lose our focus. (OK, start throwing the bananas, I am prepared.)

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1935 on: November 11, 2008, 04:31:50 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1936 on: November 11, 2008, 04:31:53 PM »

I may just be nuts BUT at this point I am questioning if ALL of Casey's friends and relative are protecting her.  Green truck shows up everywhere, Lee AWOL, the As only showing up at Blanchard Park.  How bizarre is it that Lois got a computer from the same guy that visited Casey in jail the first time.  What about the confab at Cindy's after she was arrested.  I don't get any of this and I don't think CA is smart enough to get away with this on her own.

Kinda makes you feel like your in the middle of a Stephen King/John Grisham novel,huh

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1937 on: November 11, 2008, 04:34:30 PM »

Well my brain is fried I guess.I thought someone called her Dakota's grandmother yesterday in here.My bad!Still don't know why anyone would be sneaking around though.Also,I was with Murt most of the day yesterday and I didn't ever hear him tell this story about the spy.All I heard was Lois telling it while sitting in the truck yakking...Just look what you miss when you go potty?

He paused the clip while he was talking about her, so people could get screen shots. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Tootietoot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1938 on: November 11, 2008, 04:34:54 PM »

I wonder if the police would want to look at the computer that Louis has now that was given to her (Louis) by the Mike guy - The first guy to go visit Casey in jail.  Isn't that a coincidence????
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1939 on: November 11, 2008, 04:35:29 PM »

thanks

This pretty much wraps it up for me as well..Now,if we could just get a bone or something so we could rip it apart and get to the marrow,we'd have something to discuss...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.