May 04, 2024, 07:03:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #12  (Read 364429 times)
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #340 on: August 30, 2008, 08:06:05 PM »

I was just wondering if these searches ever find anyone?  I know that in the cases of which I've heard if a missing person is found it is usually a huunter, a hiker or someone boating or fishing who finds someone who has been missing.  I'm not saying that searches find no one, I'm only asking if they do and if so,  what percentage would it be?

It would seem to me it would be highly dangerous for untrained volunteers to go off in the woods in Florida.  There are dangers such as rattlesnakes and coral snakes and other wildlife which could actually cause a death. 

But maybe I'm just insane.

Yes, Baby Bear. TES or Texas equisearch has had a very good success record of finding missing persons. No not all sadly.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: August 30, 2008, 08:06:43 PM »

I think the number of searchers was fewer than expected because the public has such a low opinion of the family now.  They do not think Casey or her parents are being honest.  I admire them for searching and helping TES.  Someone asked if these searches ever help.  I know in the case of Chandra Levy, the park was searched on foot and horseback very carefully, but her body still was missed.  A year later she was found when someone was walking his dog.  In the Paige Birgfield case in Col., her dad and brother are still looking after a year, but so far, nothing has been found except some clothing and her ID which cops think was tossed out a car window by the killer.  Most of the time, bodies are found by accident, by fisherman, hikers, dog walkers, etc.  Laci and Connor were washed up on the beach months after Laci disappeared and spotted by a beach walker.  Police had searched for days and days with sonar and other sophisticated equipment.  Almost all of Aruba was searched, but still no Natalee.  But searches should be conducted.  You never know when the body or some piece of clothing or other evidence might be found.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: August 30, 2008, 08:07:42 PM »

I just put up a pic of my dog as a baby..maybe you can find me a better one...

So good to see you..hope you and everyone else is well..

SO, Gustav is just a CAT4..I though they said CAT 5...still..its a big one regardless..

We lived through Hugo here...

I feel for these folks..scary things...

SO, will anyone be broadcasting tonight? Will Geraldo have anything on Caylee, I wonder?

The dog is adorable.  I hear Geraldo will be covering the case..should start any time now right?
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #343 on: August 30, 2008, 08:08:00 PM »

I know there can't be a babysitter, but if Cindy and George are still pushing the kidnap theory, I seriously wonder how they cannot put out a description of this person? If Baez thought there was a kidnapping (which I can't believe for a second he does), who the hell are we looking for? Where are they? Give us SOME clue as to where to look.  How can they scream and yell at people to find her, when there is no valid information?  It just really p*sses me off.  Ugh!

I'm sitting here and getting more and more frustrated by the minute. Even in here interview this morning, Cindy wanted to take control of it and read documents. She left out part of what the actual tow truck driver said. He said he didn't smell an odor but goes on to say he had a bad cold that day and couldn't smell ANYTHING. Does she think we're all stupid?  I am crying, stressed and worried about the hurricane people, I just want to shake someone. PLEASE - I'm pleading, help me to find a way to better cope with this crap!!!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: August 30, 2008, 08:09:19 PM »

Like some others on this board I will be watching the Bama/Clemson game tonight....ROOOOOOLLLLL  TIDE !!!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: August 30, 2008, 08:10:22 PM »

I don't believe I'm reading this....

<snip>
Padilla said he'd re-evaluate whether to reissue Anthony's bond again at a later date.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,413801,00.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #346 on: August 30, 2008, 08:11:32 PM »

I know there can't be a babysitter, but if Cindy and George are still pushing the kidnap theory, I seriously wonder how they cannot put out a description of this person? If Baez thought there was a kidnapping (which I can't believe for a second he does), who the hell are we looking for? Where are they? Give us SOME clue as to where to look.  How can they scream and yell at people to find her, when there is no valid information?  It just really p*sses me off.  Ugh!

If the Anthony's were prejudiced against Kio because she was hispanic, there's no way in hell that they would let an hispanic person babysit Caylee and I'm sure it's why the father is not listed on the BC, probably hispanic.And I saw where Casey gave a discription of Zenaida-curly hair and brown eyes, well geesh, how many people fit that description? And welcome newbie from another newbie,lol.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #347 on: August 30, 2008, 08:11:34 PM »

I don't believe I'm reading this....

<snip>
Padilla said he'd re-evaluate whether to reissue Anthony's bond again at a later date.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,413801,00.html

Yeah I read that too but think it was just to save face and get the heck outta dodge with SOME grace left. Poor guy - I feel really bad for him.

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: August 30, 2008, 08:11:47 PM »

Guys, it's fixing to storm here, big time, so I need to unplug computer - Please, please stay safe, and don't be upset, we have this halfway whipped.  Casey is back in jail, the Anthony's are in their own hell, we don't need to do anything more to them, besides, that's not what monkeys do.  We help people, not add to their misery.... 

STAY SAFE
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #349 on: August 30, 2008, 08:11:56 PM »

Family members don't usually take part in the actual search. 

In both searches I volunteered for here in Ohio, both families were there to search AND support each other.   They also, kept personally THANKING everybody for there help!   They ACTUALLY appreciated it.   Well, imagine that...
The Anthony's would only be there to bitch and scream at everybody, should they show up, let alone a lil Thank you.  And God forbid somebody sit to rest in the heat,  They's be yelling "get off your ass and search for my granddaughter".

Ungrateful bastards!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: August 30, 2008, 08:12:03 PM »

I was just wondering if these searches ever find anyone?  I know that in the cases of which I've heard if a missing person is found it is usually a huunter, a hiker or someone boating or fishing who finds someone who has been missing.  I'm not saying that searches find no one, I'm only asking if they do and if so,  what percentage would it be?

It would seem to me it would be highly dangerous for untrained volunteers to go off in the woods in Florida.  There are dangers such as rattlesnakes and coral snakes and other wildlife which could actually cause a death. 

But maybe I'm just insane.

The volunteer searchers found Daniel VanDam

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: August 30, 2008, 08:13:17 PM »

I'm sitting here and getting more and more frustrated by the minute. Even in here interview this morning, Cindy wanted to take control of it and read documents. She left out part of what the actual tow truck driver said. He said he didn't smell an odor but goes on to say he had a bad cold that day and couldn't smell ANYTHING. Does she think we're all stupid?  I am crying, stressed and worried about the hurricane people, I just want to shake someone. PLEASE - I'm pleading, help me to find a way to better cope with this crap!!!

She's full of it. I'm pretty sure it was the chick from Amscot who had a cold and couldn't smell anything.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: August 30, 2008, 08:13:36 PM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17347886/detail.html

Swamps Searched With Airboat In Caylee Case; 2,000 Tips Received
Missing Caylee's Mother Arrested; Crowd Outside Of Home Cheers

POSTED: 6:33 pm EDT August 30, 2008
UPDATED: 6:54 pm EDT August 30, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A group of about 100 volunteers used sonar and a high-tech airboat to search Central Florida swamps and other remote areas for a missing Orlando girl.

"We still have that glimmer of hope that (Caylee) is still out there alive," Equusearch official Tim Miller said. "But our experience in 920-plus searches is that this is probably not going to end up good."

The weekend search came after Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, 22, was arrested on theft charges Friday night.

Dozens of people met up early Saturday near Moss Park in Orange County and the search was launched in some nearby swampland and other areas.

Beth Holloway Twitty showed up during the search.

"A lot of people came to help me when I was searching for my daughter on the island of Aurba," Holloway Twitty said.

Organizers said they were hoping for more than 1,000 volunteers for the search but only 100 people showed up.

The group is looking for volunteers for another search being launched Sunday. The group will meet early Sunday at the Holiday Inn located at 5750 TG Lee Blvd.

Casey Makes First Appearance

Meanwhile, Casey Anthony made her first appearance in court since her arrest.

A judge set her bond at $3,000 on new charges, which include check fraud.

Local 6 News has learned that the bail bondsman that posted her original $500,000 bond has revoked it.

So, Anthony remains on Level One protective custody at the Orange County Jail.

She can have no contact with other inmates and she's allowed three non-attorney visitors a week.

Investigator Denies Arrest Was For Publicity

When Anthony was taken into custody Friday, a crowd screamed insults and cheered as she was led away in handcuffs.

"I've been praying for (the arrest) for a long time," a woman told Local 6's Adam Longo in front of the Anthony house. "Caylee needs justice. And finally tonight, justice has been done. She belongs in jail forever."

After the arrest, Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, said the arrest was done to create a "big spectacle."

"I just have a real problem with law enforcement flexing their muscles just to make a show," Baez said. "And that is all this was -- a big spectacle. (It was) a big spectacle in front of these people and a big spectacle in front of the community and for the media."

Baez was asked if Casey Anthony should have been arrested on the financially related charges.

"They could have arrested her two months ago," Baez said. "But they decided to do it at a specific time and a specific place and decided to leak it to the media. Once they did, and I caught wind of it, I decided to send them a fax -- which I have here with me from my office -- and I told them, 'Listen, let's do this in a professional manner if you plan on arresting her and if you have any additional charges, I'll surrender her. She is not a flight risk. She is here to stand in front of these charges and I'll surrender her.'"

Baez said Detective John Allen wanted "his grand spectacle."

On Saturday, Allen denied the arrest was done to create excessive publicity.

Allen and other officers helped in Saturday's search.

"At this point, we are trying to hold some information close to protect the integrity of the investigation," Allen said. "But clearly, out job is to find her whether she is dead or alive."

Allen said more than 2,000 tips have be reported in the case.

Theft Charges Detailed In Affidavit

According to a new arrest affidavit, Anthony allegedly wrote about $700 worth of checks that had been stolen.

Detectives said they have Anthony on surveillance video using the stolen checks belonging to a friend at a Target store and a Bank of America.

Local 6 has also learned there could be more charges to come for Casey Anthony.

In a recently released report, Casey Anthony allegedly used a routing number off a birthday check her grandmother gave her.

Casey Sent Girl E-Mails

Earlier Friday, Local 6 News exclusively obtained e-mails from Casey Anthony that she sent to a 12-year-old girl she befriended since being bailed out of jail.

The e-mails, letters and a bracelet were sent to Dakota Skii, a St. Cloud Middle School student, who helped organize a vigil in St. Cloud earlier this month for Caylee Anthony, who has been missing since mid-June.

"I can't imagine what they're going through, and I just want to help them get through this," Skii said at the vigil.

Skii, who believes Caylee is still alive, was hospitalized with a severe stress-related medical issue after hearing that sources recently said DNA results and air sample tests from Casey Anthony’s car suggest that Caylee is likely dead, Skii's grandmother, Lois Peter, told Local 6 News.

Peter contacted Local 6 News about the relationship and has since informed law enforcement, saying she hopes the Anthonys do not feel betrayed and that she wants the "madness" to end.

Peter said she called Casey Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, after Skii was hospitalized to inform her of the situation.

"I heard Casey in the background, and she was crying. I was like, 'Yeah, Casey. Just tell us what happened to Caylee,'" said Peter, who believes that Caylee may have died accidentally.

Casey Anthony sent Skii an e-mail on Thursday night, saying, "If you need anything, I'll do anything I can, and more."

Skii also received a bracelet with the words "my friend, my sister" from Casey Anthony.

A hand-written note sent to Skii from Casey Anthony said:

"Hey Sweetie! I can't thank you enough for everything you have done for my family. I am really looking forward to seeing you. We will schedule something very soon, I promise. I would love to have you spend the night, and spend time getting to know each other. You are such an amazing girl and already a true friend. We are so blessed to have you and your Mom in our lives. I love you. Thank you for my gift (a stuffed animal), I named him after you. I will see you soon. Love, Casey"

Casey Anthony was charged with child neglect and filing a false statement in mid-July, about a month after she said she last saw her daughter, Caylee. An ankle bracelet is currently monitoring her on home confinement at her parents' house after she was bailed out of the Orange County Jail last week.

Also on Friday, Casey Anthony's father, George Anthony, tossed two chairs and other items and threatened to call authorities after two men were sitting outside his home between the sidewalk and the street.

"Get off my property. This is my property and this is my property," said George Anthony while pointing to his yard and the grass between the sidewalk and street.

A neighbor intervened, holding George Anthony back from the two men, who said they were at the house to take pictures and try to see Casey Anthony.

"I don't care how big you are or how small you are," George Anthony said before placing his hand under the arm of one of the men and pushing him back. "Next time I see you or anyone else on my property, I will file charges."

"I think (Casey Anthony) needs to be re-arrested, and I hope that happens. I want to be here when that happens," the man who was pushed said.

"The person who was in the back of my daughter's car was not my granddaughter," George Anthony yelled.

Shortly after the incident, two Orange County sheriff's deputies arrived at the house to serve criminal witness subpoenas to George and Cindy Anthony and their son, Lee Anthony.

"It's the trial period that was set for the criminal case," a deputy said. "They're from Nov. 17 through Nov. 28. These came from the State Attorney's Office this morning. It's to put them on standby for the trial for a two-week period."

Watch Local 6 News for more on this developing story.
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #353 on: August 30, 2008, 08:13:49 PM »

Family members don't usually take part in the actual search. 

They did here last summer when they searched and searched by the thousands for Jesse...If they don't want to be out with the gators they can at least man the tents and take appis or pass out water...bottom line--this is their family and they are getting this service for FREE...their way of "paying"..or saying thanks is to be there...even if for nuttin else than to throw out a few kind words to the weary...JMO

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #354 on: August 30, 2008, 08:15:42 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/08/major-breaking.html

Very good article!!!!!!!

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: August 30, 2008, 08:16:13 PM »

It take an extended family to care and search for Caylee. Please remember folks that this is about Caylee, not the family. Caylee needs to be brought home.

Part of that family that is searching for Caylee is BACA of Florioda. They are the Bikers Against Child Abuse. I was humbled by meeting these folks tonight.i WILL BE posting on this is more in the near future.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #356 on: August 30, 2008, 08:16:34 PM »

If the Anthony's were prejudiced against Kio because she was hispanic, there's no way in hell that they would let an hispanic person babysit Caylee and I'm sure it's why the father is not listed on the BC, probably hispanic.And I saw where Casey gave a discription of Zenaida-curly hair and brown eyes, well geesh, how many people fit that description? And welcome newbie from another newbie,lol.

Hey fellow newbie.    Wasn't George ok with Kio, though? I think Kio stated that George didn't mind her coming into the house (yeah.. wonder why LOL) but if Cindy was there, forget it!    It's very sad, either way.  So it would make sense Casey would say an Hispanic person took Caylee..  just like Susan Smith blamed some black guy who didn't exist.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
AZRiverRat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #357 on: August 30, 2008, 08:17:25 PM »

ARGH!!!!

Does anybody have a link to those 400 pages of reports?
Somethings been bothering me about the "Zany the Nanny" reference.

Thanks Monkeys!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: August 30, 2008, 08:19:12 PM »

It take an extended family to care and search for Caylee. Please remember folks that this is about Caylee, not the family. Caylee needs to be brought home.

Part of that family that is searching for Caylee is BACA of Florioda. They are the Bikers Against Child Abuse. I was humbled by meeting these folks tonight.i WILL BE posting on this is more in the near future.

Red   - can you tell us how things went today?  Looks like they didn't get as many volunteers as they had hoped.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: August 30, 2008, 08:19:50 PM »

ARGH!!!!

Does anybody have a link to those 400 pages of reports?
Somethings been bothering me about the "Zany the Nanny" reference.

Thanks Monkeys!

Someone has hosted it here:

http://www.4shared.com/dir/8947091/c66f208a/sharing.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.