May 13, 2024, 10:27:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AMBER ALERT for Missing 10 YO Jessica Ridgeway, Westminster, CO(BODY FOUND)  (Read 873809 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #500 on: October 14, 2012, 10:37:30 PM »

http://www.9news.com/news/article/294140/188/Inside-the-mind-of-Jessicas-killer

Inside the mind of Jessica's killer
11:09 PM, Oct 12, 2012   |   0  comments

Written by
Chris Vanderveen

Video: Forensics Psychologist Max Wachtel

DENVER - Jon Priest has tried to look into the minds of a thousand killers, and every time he says he has learned that sometimes it makes sense to sweat the small stuff.

"I can't tell you how many times I've looked at the same [crime scene] photograph over and over again, and it wasn't until the very last time that I said, 'there it is. Why didn't I recognize it?'" the former Denver homicide detective told 9News on Friday.

Priest is not involved in the ongoing investigation into the murder of Jessica Ridgeway, but his experience working Denver's toughest homicides over the last 25 years certainly gives him credibility to talk about some of what he considers the basics of the troubling case.

"Individuals that do this kind of behavior have usually thought about it and fantasized about it for years," he said. "That could be the situation we're talking about here."

The fact that the body was found along Leyden Road in western Arvada also tells him that the murderer is likely not a newcomer.

"It certainly tells me that I am dealing with someone relatively comfortable with the area. They have a general idea of what this area has to offer," he said.

He calls the killer "organized" and says he's quite possibly a social person who finds it easy to blend in.

Former FBI profiler Mary Ellen O'Toole told 9News on Friday that she has noticed an apparent contradiction with the killer's behavior.

She said the location of where the body was found tells her that the killer wanted the body to be found. Yet the fact that the body was not left intact tells her that there might have been an effort to make identification all the more difficult.

"Why that location? Why would you put someone there if you're trying to delay identification?" she asked. "You leave remains where you know they're going to be found? Those two things go against each other."

::snipping2::

They plan
something triggers them
They go into a fantasy where they are void of reality
they get their victim and act out
they feel guilt
they want to be caught and for this thing that drives them to stop
then they go back into their world of their the nice person it's everyone else's fault & will do anything to protect themselves.

This guy wanted to be caught - he put the body out where it would be found...
dismantling it was just a means to make the police work harder at finding him.

I think this person is also taunting the police. It's a game, like catch me if you can. Sick. He displaying what he's done. Really scary because he may not be finished. I hope they catch him soon before he does this again. Hopefully he isn't as smart as he thinks he is and the police have a clue.

If you want to taunt the police - you do it right in front of them.

Hidden in plain sight.

Now look at the picture again that I just circled.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: October 14, 2012, 10:38:57 PM »

yuknomenot

Forgot to mention - I am interested in that photo that Klassend posted with the young man behind the mother of Jessica and why he has a black eye. I'm sort of already thinking......this guy would be among the searchers.

He is in this picture of the family.

Not sure who all the members are.

<snipped for space>
Does this look like the same kid? Only with glasses on in the photo?

This person?

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #502 on: October 14, 2012, 10:39:26 PM »

I'm going to go out on a limb here - but I don't think that small kid got the black eye from Jessica - but someone easily identifiable.

I don't think this case is very complex nor unsolvable.

+++

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: October 14, 2012, 10:41:23 PM »

I'm going to go out on a limb here - but I don't think that small kid got the black eye from Jessica - but someone easily identifiable.

I don't think this case is very complex nor unsolvable.

I gotta agree on both points.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #504 on: October 14, 2012, 10:46:02 PM »

Look closely at who this guy is looking at -

+++

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #505 on: October 14, 2012, 10:56:12 PM »

hat tip crankycrankerson (who does an amazing job)

Ihttp://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Jessica%20Ridgeway%20%20-CO-/?action=view&current=101312v5.jpg#!oZZ248QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs296.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fmm166%2Fcrankycrankerson%2FJessica%2520Ridgeway%2520%2520-CO-%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3D100912parents-deny-involvement005.mp4

Video of boy behind Jessica's mother - watch his expressions

Rob
I agree 100%

Watch this video and see how this kid with the black eye reacts - especially after the father speaks.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #506 on: October 14, 2012, 10:57:35 PM »

yuknomenot

Forgot to mention - I am interested in that photo that Klassend posted with the young man behind the mother of Jessica and why he has a black eye. I'm sort of already thinking......this guy would be among the searchers.

<snipped for space>

This person?

Brandi
I just noticed this kid may be the kid sitting next to the Black eyed boy.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: October 14, 2012, 11:05:54 PM »

yuknomenot

<snipped for space>

This person?

Brandi

Yup. Same person, I think.

I found out some names of the family and added them below:

I ID'd them in relationship to Sarah, Jessica's mom.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #508 on: October 14, 2012, 11:08:13 PM »

I think the answers are sitting right in that room. Additionally, in regards to the back pack - there has been alot of conjuncture that the back pack may have been intentionally placed sitting in an upright position - I seriously doubt that.

If you toss a back pack loaded with books - it will tumble once it hits the ground and then almost enviably stand up. Books loaded at the bottom act as an anchor and will make the book bag stand on end.

Furthermore - if a predator dismembers a body - why would the police think that predator would take such care to set a book bag down with care, care he didn't show his victim. It is my contention that the book bag was tossed over the roof of the car as the predator was making his way back to where he is from - after killing and discarding Jessica.

I believe that the FBI will find Touch DNA on the book bag and if that person was previously logged into the National database there will be a hit. This is the same technique used to clear Jon Benet mother and father when the Touch DNA was found on her under garments.

+++

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #509 on: October 14, 2012, 11:15:58 PM »

Now that does seems odd IF the boy Jessica planned to meet that morning was her COUSIN, and no one was contacted when she didn't show up?  If that's the case then it was Jessica's uncle (?) that drove him to school, but didn't contact Sarah to inquire as to why Jessica didn't show up?

I'd started watching the interview before but it buffered too much so I'm trying again, wondering if the boy with the black eye is Jeremy?

http://kdvr.com/2012/10/09/family-of-jessica-ridgeway-makes-first-public-statement/

Sarah described a conversation she had with Jessica about taking a recently-introduced bus service to school this year. Instead, Sarah said, Jessica made a plan with her older cousin Jeremy to walk to school every day.

Saying that her cell phone was downstairs because she has been getting pestering calls from a college to which she has applied, Sarah said she did not immediately receive the notifications from the elementary school that Jessica had not shown up for class.

When she did get the calls, Sarah said she “knew right away that something was wrong.”

“Jessica loves school,” Sarah said. “I checked some of the places I knew she wouldn’t be just to make sure. But I knew if she wasn’t at school, something was wrong.”

The tough questions asked of Jessica’s family didn’t end there.

The family was also asked about their rather unorthodox approach to wait until the fifth day of the search for Jessica before coming forward with a public statement.

Sarah fielded that question, saying the group had planned to come forward on Sunday before they got the news that Jessica’s backpack had been discovered.

“That’s when we knew Jeremy was coming (from Missouri) on Sunday,” Sarah said. “He’s a part of this family, so we wanted to wait for him.”

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: October 14, 2012, 11:30:57 PM »

Now that does seems odd IF the boy Jessica planned to meet that morning was her COUSIN, and no one was contacted when she didn't show up?  If that's the case then it was Jessica's uncle (?) that drove him to school, but didn't contact Sarah to inquire as to why Jessica didn't show up?

I'd started watching the interview before but it buffered too much so I'm trying again, wondering if the boy with the black eye is Jeremy?

http://kdvr.com/2012/10/09/family-of-jessica-ridgeway-makes-first-public-statement/

Sarah described a conversation she had with Jessica about taking a recently-introduced bus service to school this year. Instead, Sarah said, Jessica made a plan with her older cousin Jeremy to walk to school every day.

Saying that her cell phone was downstairs because she has been getting pestering calls from a college to which she has applied, Sarah said she did not immediately receive the notifications from the elementary school that Jessica had not shown up for class.

When she did get the calls, Sarah said she “knew right away that something was wrong.”

“Jessica loves school,” Sarah said. “I checked some of the places I knew she wouldn’t be just to make sure. But I knew if she wasn’t at school, something was wrong.”

The family was also asked about their rather unorthodox approach to wait until the fifth day of the search for Jessica before coming forward with a public statement.

Sarah fielded that question, saying the group had planned to come forward on Sunday before they got the news that Jessica’s backpack had been discovered.

“That’s when we knew Jeremy was coming (from Missouri) on Sunday,” Sarah said. “He’s a part of this family, so we wanted to wait for him.”

In the video Sarah describes Jeremy as Jessica's "friend", she said his older brother had gone to middle school and they made a plan to meet and walk to school together.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: October 14, 2012, 11:41:34 PM »

in the vid the woman to the far right,standing grey T,she keeps reaching out and touching
his shoulder,and the cameo guy seems to keep an eye on the boy too,i think they may be
his parents and the boy has adhd, and hyper kids sometimes dont react the way you
would expect/think they should

Entire News Conference With Jessica Ridgeway's Family

http://denver.cbslocal.com/video/7819984-jessica-ridgeway-newser/

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: October 14, 2012, 11:41:54 PM »

The video shows Sarah Ridgeway saying Jessica walked to school with "her friend Jeremy."

Not cousin.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: October 14, 2012, 11:51:55 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: October 14, 2012, 11:54:02 PM »

The video shows Sarah Ridgeway saying Jessica walked to school with "her friend Jeremy."

Not cousin.

Thanks!  I noticed that when I got to that part of the video and posted about it too.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: October 14, 2012, 11:57:19 PM »

at 19:30 in vid mom says that jeremy's, uncle and cuz are here too,and she
indicates with her head,in the dir where the 2 men are standing in the back
so maybe cameo guy is not the boys father,or that whole row, of people are
jeremy's fam from missouri

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: October 14, 2012, 11:57:31 PM »

Not cousin.

Full Video: Family of Jessica Ridgeway makes first public statement
Posted on: 3:40 pm, October 9, 2012

Video:

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: October 15, 2012, 12:06:23 AM »

yuknomenot

<snipped for space>

This person?

Brandi

In the video of the family speaking, Sarah mentions (Jessica's dad) Jeremy's uncle and cousin being there and motions her head back to where they are standing.  Thinking that may be the two from the left?

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: October 15, 2012, 12:06:47 AM »

i missed this

Police converge on house in Denver, follow up tip in Jessica Ridgeway case

Posted on: 10:38 pm, October 12, 2012, by David Mitchell and Justin Joseph
with vid
DENVER — Police and members of the U.S. Marshals Service converged on a home in Denver Friday night to investigate a tip about a possible person of interest in the Jessica Ridgeway investigation.

It happened about 9:30 p.m. near W. 4th Ave. and Sante Fe Drive. Sources told FOX31 Denver’s Justin Joseph the person was a registered sex offender and had warrants unrelated to the Ridgeway case, and they wanted to question him about that.

Sources also told Joseph they wanted to get a DNA sample from the person.
more
http://kdvr.com/2012/10/12/police-converge-on-house-in-denver-follow-up-tip-in-jessica-ridgeway-case/

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: October 15, 2012, 12:07:57 AM »

yuknomenot

<snipped for space>

This person?

Brandi

In the video of the family speaking, Sarah mentions (Jessica's dad) Jeremy's uncle and cousin being there and motions her head back to where they are standing.  Thinking that may be the two from the left?

Sorry, meant to post the link to the video.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.