May 06, 2024, 08:44:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #5  (Read 250268 times)
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: November 07, 2008, 09:01:29 PM »

Lala's:

behold your secrets to the Slanderfoot Clan........

COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: November 07, 2008, 09:11:30 PM »

JVDS just may have outed Riverol.......find Riverol

who has the elder contacted in babylon
hidden whispers
plans for the future
OMERTA
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: November 07, 2008, 09:32:17 PM »

see if PVDS is Riverol's lawyer.....hahaha.......privelage!

COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: November 07, 2008, 09:35:58 PM »

Shango ever say anything about a river?
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #264 on: November 08, 2008, 12:28:15 AM »

AFAIK, one generic mention of river
and one reference to tributaries:

Simian Says: June 26th, 2005 at 9:27 pm
The elder had to come clean. He knows what damaged he had caused. The Simian said to not shake the wire, ‘cause the bird would fly away.

The Simian would never pose. Go back and read what the Simian wrote. The Babylonians knows what happened, but they are up in arms. The gamblers knew the girl.

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 9:30 pm
Who knows what song the elder will sing

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 9:31 pm
The shivas knew the girl

the arawaks knew the girl

and the babylonians still know the girl

Simian Says: June 26th, 2005 at 9:36 pm
All that the gamblers knew was written down. They knew the girl. She spent her nights at their tables.

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 9:43 pm
Did the babylonians like to make movies?

From the tears, a new river will spring forth….

Justin T on June 28th, 2005 1:22 am
I am just fed up with the riddles and the slander. IE mary was not a virgin etc, etc. This guy does not know shit about Natalee. If he knows something about what happened to her then he needs to stop the games and tell people that can do something about it.

jetline on June 28th, 2005 1:28 am
I am just frustrated that he is most likely wasting all of our time with these stupid riddles. If so, he needs to get a life. I come here to find out the lastest “facts” about the case, not to play games.

Shango on June 28th, 2005 1:32 am
For the doubters: You do not need to see a grain of sand in your eye to know it is there

subdude on June 28th, 2005 1:34 am
What if Shango is “transmitting” from a public computer. Trace the IP address to a computer that isn’t associated with someone’s home or office. I am not savvy with all of this, but I am sure there are untraceable IP addresses, like untraceable phones, etc… Then her/his concern is the disclosure of his identity through the posted information.

Justin T on June 28th, 2005 1:35 am
Shango,
if you know so much then do the right thing and go to the people who can do something about it. Your playing a game with people’s emotions and again I say you don’t know anything about Natalee or what she was like.

Ragalee on June 28th, 2005 1:36 am
Shango, let me be clear, I am not doubting the information nor trying to be disrespectful, I am doubting the method of delivery and suggesting that is is not necessary but simply an added bonus to those who enjoy this sort of thing. Hope that makes sense.

subdude on June 28th, 2005 1:46 am
Shango: What say? Ragalee, Justin and all, I get your point.

If I am Shango, I am not disclosing my ID to anyone under any circumstances. In her/his defense, FBI may have been called. We really don’t know. FBI has no jurisdiction, as we know, but, again I see your point.

BlazinSkies on June 28th, 2005 1:46 am
Shango could still remain anonymous to everyone except for the FBI & collect the $150,000 reward.

subdude on June 28th, 2005 1:48 am
I believe the reward is only for information leading to her return alive. Shango seems to be suggesting that is not the case.

Ragalee on June 28th, 2005 1:49 am
Sub, you are correct, reward is for her safe return….

subdude on June 28th, 2005 1:53 am
I think Shango is trying to help in the only way that she/he feels comfortable. Isn’t that enough. Sure, we could all be being taken for a ride, but I, for one, refuse to feel like a fool for caring. I feel like this is all I can do, and if it means chasing my tail until the Holloways resolve this or resign themselves, then so be it. My feelings only.

Shango: Another clue, please.

Everyone else, please do not take this as a sign of disrespect.

Shango on June 28th, 2005 1:55 am
Find the music

Only David left the den alive

Robalo33 on June 28th, 2005 1:58 am
I have been watching this post[er] for a few days now. This Shango does not seem to waver in his basic themes, but it seems like he is detatched.

I think he is a remote viewer. Not connected, but with a special eye.

Psychics do exist you know

A lot of what has been said makes a lot of sense. And if people are speaking in riddles, they are still providing info to the masses.

Ragalee on June 28th, 2005 2:00 am
I have a piece of sand in my eye, I can feel it….so I am now going to go to a mirror and wash it out.

Night all….

jetline on June 28th, 2005 2:01 am
Thank you Ragalee. Which reminds me that we had another Stephen King wannabe on the site last night and I believe that he was called Shock the Monkey. So this imbecile has at least 3 personalities.

Simian on June 28th, 2005 2:01 am
The Simian is getting out. Knows Shango, knows Shock me, knows Checkme. Do not underestimate the power of the ping.

Shango is a dumb copycat. Maybe the Simian should place a call on you. Get you 8 days with a hole to take a dump in. Complementary peanut butter on stale bread for you, you fool.

The Simian is angry. Over and out.

Chimes on June 28th, 2005 2:03 am
To the Simian, Bon Bini!

BlazinSkies on June 28th, 2005 2:04 am
Yeah…something was supposed to happen today….and if it did not happen then the gates to Eden would forever be closed…..lol

Simian on June 28th, 2005 2:09 am
The Simian is disappointed. The Simian repeats himself seldom, but like to say the he only reports ahead of time. The clues were solely to avoid implicating sources. Never to hurt the feeling of the readers.

Seeing how this has been used to foul, the Simian will again say that he will retire.

Robalo33 on June 28th, 2005 2:10 am
The simian is wrong

The simian said the Hague was coming

The simian is an austrolopithecus

Robalo33 on June 28th, 2005 2:13 am
someone wrote earlier the simeon was an austrolopithecus, which is an early man, not a monkey.

But simian, more of the stuff this shango says seems more real than your predictions.

Your predictions about the hague two days ago were wrong.

u were also wrong about the searchers finding natalee

Robalo33 on June 28th, 2005 2:15 am
also that simeon never typed anything when he was upset. i believe that is a simeon poser

Robalo33 on June 28th, 2005 2:16 am
what has simeon said that came out true?

Simian on June 28th, 2005 2:18 am
f*** the poetry. The Simian is a frenchman. Blue blood if you should know.

Chimes on June 28th, 2005 2:20 am
Usually, The Sim, is more, subliminal in his language. ……… Blazin’, many of us have adapted to our new language and accept. My belief, also, is that, there are many ghosts riders amongst the postings. We have unfoldede a zillion theories to those who may be able to unriddle the sleuth.

Simian on June 28th, 2005 2:21 am
The Simian doesn’t make predictions. Only gives the group information ahead of time. Predictions are for fools. This is the Simian.

No me hagan mofa. Estoy molesto por las bobedades de Shango y Shock y Checkme. Se creen, pero no son.

Robalo33 on June 28th, 2005 2:21 am
J’aime mieux passer les temps avec un femme comme vous Simian

Robalo33 on June 28th, 2005 2:22 am
Simian tu no hablo nada de veridad todavia, ‘ta siempre la misma vaina con usted cabron?

Shango on June 28th, 2005 2:23 am
?

Shango on June 28th, 2005 2:24 am
This Simian is not the Simian. It is a Doppleganger.

Shango Says: June 28th, 2005 at 2:27 am
Crypticism leads to tributaries of thought which would not usually leave the MainStream

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #265 on: November 08, 2008, 05:41:49 AM »

Thanks Finn...

Pyschics do exist you know!

Any idea why Robalo33 interchanges Simian/Simeon...I have seen the latter as a pap word...more homework! Not a typo in my opinion.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #266 on: November 08, 2008, 05:53:13 AM »

Joran's latest involves dancers....Natalee was a dancer....

We have a Cuban dancer married to my new best buddy...and we have a former New York dancer who is the mother of Joran's friend who some how only came up in a PV about Freddy and Karen...Both these dancers other halves are best buds...

COLOMBO...was this the trap, Dancing?  TIA

Joran said he only had time to say goodbye to Koen, Jaime and Freddy before he left Aruba...Then why do we have a pic of Fernando leaving his house...And where are the pics of Freddy being released?

I wish some-one would ask the family if they ever SAW Freddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Not pics....the in person Freddy!!!!
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: November 08, 2008, 08:25:51 AM »

We have a Cuban dancer married to my new best buddy...and we have a former New York dancer who is the mother of Joran's friend who some how only came up in a PV about Freddy and Karen...Both these dancers other halves are best buds...

Joran said he only had time to say goodbye to Koen, Jaime and Freddy before he left Aruba...Then why do we have a pic of Fernando leaving his house...And where are the pics of Freddy being released?

I wish some-one would ask the family if they ever SAW Freddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Not pics....the in person Freddy!!!!

It's called "The Slanderfoot"
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: November 08, 2008, 08:27:47 AM »

The "catch hand".......

pg 18:   http://www.ca11.uscourts.gov/opinions/ops/200214306.pdf

also, find "the party".....it's in there too.......gtg
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: November 08, 2008, 08:31:06 AM »

the trap:

while of gold bricks (Casa), (but) the road is not paved
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: November 08, 2008, 06:01:02 PM »

Shango has not danced with the lions, nor Arawaks,and does not keep their company

The 5th waltzed away

Coverups begin with elders and the founders of the houses of Babylon

If the Alibi is broken by DirtyHand the walls of Babylon will shake

The sacrifice is the correct food to appease the gods, arawaks, and cowboys
but the foundations of the house of babylon will shake
even harder
if Arawak Dirty Hand is revealed

Old treaties between the Babylonians and the Arawaks were maintained until the gods heard

Gods of the cowboys know there was a game in the great house,
and so DirtyHand was discovered
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #271 on: November 09, 2008, 07:39:02 PM »

Did the babylonians like to make movies? From the tears, a new river will spring forth….

5/16/06 the grey whisper said...
All may not be as quiet as it seems. The house band plays a merry tango, but who has space on their dance card?
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #272 on: November 09, 2008, 10:33:10 PM »

Thanks Finn...

Any idea why Robalo33 interchanges Simian/Simeon...I have seen the latter as a pap word...more homework! Not a typo in my opinion.

Y/W

not a typo IMO as well

R33 types simian 4 times in preceding posts
and simeon 3 times in 3 different posts,
all w/in a 6-minute time span

I think the use of "simeon"
was meant to provoke a response

there are numerous historical simeons,
one of the more famous being saint simeon stylites
(born 390/died 459 AD)
who lived atop a pillar for 37 years

In order to get away from the ever increasing number of people who frequently came to him for prayers and advice, leaving him little if any time for his private austerities, Simeon discovered a pillar which had survived amongst ruins, formed a small platform at the top, and upon this determined to live out his life. It has been stated that, as he seemed to be unable to avoid escaping the world horizontally, he may have thought it an attempt to try to escape it vertically.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simeon_Stylites

aloof/above it all/untouchable ... ?

simeon doesn't translate as a papi word ...
do you recall the context?

finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #273 on: November 09, 2008, 10:46:10 PM »

also, R33 accurately observed
that shango posted in a detached manner,
ie: responses to other posters were infrequent

so then the promptness/the content below
is significant, yes?

I think Shango is trying to help in the only way that she/he feels comfortable. Isn’t that enough. Sure, we could all be being taken for a ride, but I, for one, refuse to feel like a fool for caring. I feel like this is all I can do, and if it means chasing my tail until the Holloways resolve this or resign themselves, then so be it. My feelings only.

Find the music

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #274 on: November 10, 2008, 05:45:13 AM »

Thanks Finn...

Y/W

not a typo IMO as well

R33 types simian 4 times in preceding posts
and simeon 3 times in 3 different posts,
all w/in a 6-minute time span

I think the use of "simeon"
was meant to provoke a response

there are numerous historical simeons,
one of the more famous being saint simeon stylites
(born 390/died 459 AD)
who lived atop a pillar for 37 years

In order to get away from the ever increasing number of people who frequently came to him for prayers and advice, leaving him little if any time for his private austerities, Simeon discovered a pillar which had survived amongst ruins, formed a small platform at the top, and upon this determined to live out his life. It has been stated that, as he seemed to be unable to avoid escaping the world horizontally, he may have thought it an attempt to try to escape it vertically.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simeon_Stylites

aloof/above it all/untouchable ... ?

simeon doesn't translate as a papi word ...
do you recall the context?

Finn....still don't have access to my notes, but did check a little on simeon and found it was siman or something like that....Sorry for the wrong info...

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #275 on: November 10, 2008, 05:50:29 AM »

also, R33 accurately observed
that shango posted in a detached manner,
ie: responses to other posters were infrequent

so then the promptness/the content below
is significant, yes?

Find the music

Shango's detached way of posting is why I have likened his posts to a script.

What do you make of Shango's response to Robalo33's post....The question mark?

David is not Joran, IMO, so who was David?
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #276 on: November 10, 2008, 06:00:15 AM »

Bringing part of this email over from the Charles Croes' thread...Anyone on the Cerca Trova? Seek and you will find?  He repeats it a few times...TIA

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1869.0

Re: CHARLES CROES - How did he get involved?
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2008, 05:40:12 AM »

Grande:  “I apreciate your response on all accounts. Please allow me a few moments to digest what you have written as I intend to fully respond. Have we dropped the Shango dialogue for any particular reason?”

“If we ever meet in person, I will share it with you. It has nothing to do with NH”

Grande: “Is there any chance you can expand on your latest response…”

“It is simple. In the religion that I practice, "Chango" is one of the more important Saints. Often times, people misuse that name or spell it incorrectly. That is a very bad thing to do . Kind of like mispelling Jesus. It is a personal thing. Nothing more. Cerca Trova”
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: November 10, 2008, 05:15:02 PM »

Did the babylonians like to make movies? From the tears, a new river will spring forth….

5/16/06 the grey whisper said...
All may not be as quiet as it seems. The house band plays a merry tango, but who has space on their dance card?

COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: November 10, 2008, 06:49:10 PM »

And who has the Elder SlanderFoot contacted in Babylon?
Hidden whispers, plans for the future.
OMERTA

Arawak Hunters did not bumble, but dance the dance as the elders pull transparent strings.
Trust ye not the NightTime WaterWatchers for they answer to higher powers.
DirtyHand and SlanderFoot know the Lamb and the Shivas did not build Sandcastles.
Lions lurking, waiting to bite the Feet.
DirtyHand holds the key to the secrets of the SlanderFoot Clan,

Babylon holds the answers,
but the Arawak King shall make the final decree.
Shango has spoken and looks from Oyo with third eye of god.

Apparently, owner Alfonso Riverol went to Cuba himself for the auditions and picked only the cream of the crop. It’s a dirty job, he banters, but it must be done. Alfonso Riverol is a great host and he put the party together with his very experienced resort staff. As his guest of honor he invited Zizi Lee, first runner up Miss World, Aruba’s most famous citizen. The tall and gorgeous beauty queen was escorted by her family members. Parties at the Wyndham are always generous, and the food on the buffet was exceptional: mini lamb chops, giant shrimp cooked in cream and Pernod, crab cakes and beautiful canapés. Free flowing drinks from the bar made the event ever so easier to handle. General Manager Rob Smith and Director of Operations Joe Najjar greeted their guests and mingled with other general managers from the strip among them Jeff Lesker from the Radisson and Barry Kaplan from the Hyatt.

http://www.visitaruba.com/facts/newsdesk/backissues/newsletter55.html#story9

COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: November 10, 2008, 06:54:23 PM »

The lamb, the shivas, the elder whispering, exiting like thieves in the night, clothed with invisible armor

If Dirty Hand falls, so does Babylon, but too, the Arawak Nation shall suffer.

Threadsurfers listen!
The lamb shall run anew in virgin fields, cropping sweet grass which should remain untouched.

It has been proven that the lamb, the shivas, and the elders are not the breach in Arawak Armour!

Let us hunt Lions, The King, and Dirty Hand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.