May 22, 2024, 09:24:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #781 12/3/08 - 12/5/08  (Read 307402 times)
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #300 on: December 04, 2008, 03:41:05 AM »

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #301 on: December 04, 2008, 03:52:15 AM »

caesu,

Any way to get a feel for the 150 comments after the article?

It's the Dirty Police after all. Maybe Rudy Croes is breaking down or something, it sounds like he's telling the truth actually.

Wonder if Joe T. can confirm those calls since he's seen the police files?

"It's a corrupt mess up there."
"This whole thing stinks."
"I knew this Daddy VdS knew more..."
"The Netherlands never take their responsibility; look at these leftist bastards in The Hague."
"This whole thing stinks; this is the Lie and Cheat Inc."
and so on.......
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: December 04, 2008, 03:57:37 AM »

caesu,

Any way to get a feel for the 150 comments after the article?

It's the Dirty Police after all. Maybe Rudy Croes is breaking down or something, it sounds like he's telling the truth actually.

Wonder if Joe T. can confirm those calls since he's seen the police files?

most comments are along the lines: "we already knew", "one big corrupt island", "i hope now finally the truth will come to light", "joran and has dad should have been behind bars a long time ago", "and: who is this Dutch minister (who wanted that Joran was portrayed as a Aruban)".

as for Rudy Croes:

in the article it says that Croes came out about this because Jan vd Straten was negative about the Aruban Police Force.
so it seems like he wants to put all blame on the Dutch.

he has said in the past many things to offend the Dutch Gov.
he even said he hated his Dutch passport.

i hope this gets some follow ups in the Dutch media.
and also who this Dutch minister was.
it could lead to some more political problems between The Hague and Aruba.
i hope that will happen. open up the can of wurms.
i am sure at least the PVV (Hero Brinkman) will get in on it.

but if i have to make a prediction: i think Rudy Croes might backtrack - say he was misquoted.
then have a chat with Ank Bijleveld or Hirsch Ballin, and the cover up is back in place again - for time being.

Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #303 on: December 04, 2008, 04:07:48 AM »

if it wasn't so sick and savage it would be a joke, like some schoolyard argument.

"Mr. Tacopina, can you confirm that there were phone calls between van der straaten and your client in the first days after Natalee went missing?"

"Enough about that Dana, let's talk about my friend Steve Cohen and that evil Greta."

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #304 on: December 04, 2008, 04:14:21 AM »

They have to arrest these bastards !!!

Vd straten use the policte team(unit ) what they normaly use for carnival !!!!!!!

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #305 on: December 04, 2008, 06:05:00 AM »

I cannot imagine for the life of me going on and on wondering where my daughter was let alone all that has happened with the twists and turns.  If Peter Devries can uncover Joran's crap (sorry) why can't our FBI?  I believe the U.S. and our FBI owe it to this family to put an end to this madness and it is sickening how long it has gone on.

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #306 on: December 04, 2008, 06:49:29 AM »

I totally agree with you Caesu. And to push some of the Dutch media a little you can email to these addresses:

NOS Nieuws (National News): nosbinnenland@nos.nl

Netwerk (Newsshow): redactie@netwerk.tv

Eén Vandaag (Newsshow): redactie@eenvandaag.nl

RTL Nieuws (click in the ‘email’ in the ‘Tip de redactie’-box): http://tinyurl.com/6s9wcw

Hart van Nederland (Newsshow): hart@sbs.nl.

----------------------------------------------------------

http://tinyurl.com/6p6ywh

Police helped Van der Sloot

(Google and me)

A Dutch police officer has deliberately delayed the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway in Aruba.
Justice on Thursday confirmed that Aruba Police Commissioner Jan van der Straten has deliberately delayed the investigation into her disappearance to protect his friend Paul van der Sloot and his son Joran. The Minister of Justice in Aruba with this came out after Jan van der Straten had expressed criticism on the police force of Aruba. In addition, the minister also had some criticism at the Dutch Government. That would have tried as long as possible to keep hidden that Joran had the Dutch nationality.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #307 on: December 04, 2008, 06:49:49 AM »

Morning Johan! I was just about to post the article and you beat me again!! lol  Great job...this is so huge!!! They are starting to turn on each other!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #308 on: December 04, 2008, 06:56:09 AM »

I totally agree with you Caesu. And to push some of the Dutch media a little you can email to these addresses:

NOS Nieuws (National News): nosbinnenland@nos.nl

Netwerk (Newsshow): redactie@netwerk.tv

Eén Vandaag (Newsshow): redactie@eenvandaag.nl

RTL Nieuws (click in the ‘email’ in the ‘Tip de redactie’-box): http://tinyurl.com/6s9wcw

Hart van Nederland (Newsshow): hart@sbs.nl.

----------------------------------------------------------

http://tinyurl.com/6p6ywh

Police helped Van der Sloot

(Google and me)

A Dutch police officer has deliberately delayed the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway in Aruba.
Justice on Thursday confirmed that Aruba Police Commissioner Jan van der Straten has deliberately delayed the investigation into her disappearance to protect his friend Paul van der Sloot and his son Joran. The Minister of Justice in Aruba with this came out after Jan van der Straten had expressed criticism on the police force of Aruba. In addition, the minister also had some criticism at the Dutch Government. That would have tried as long as possible to keep hidden that Joran had the Dutch nationality.

I think it did. This was the first article I received...then translated.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/2714185/___Politie_hielp_Paul_van_der_Sloot___.html?p=2,1

Donderdag 4 december

'Politie hielp Paul van der Sloot in Holloway-zaak'

Een uur geleden (A)Sociaal Nieuws.ORANJESTAD -  De Nederlander Jan van der Straten die in 2005 als politiecommissaris op Aruba op de Natalee Holloway-zaak werd gezet, heeft het onderzoek in de beginfase ernstig gehinderd. Dit om zijn vriend Paul van der Sloot te helpen bij het beschermen van zijn zoon Joran die ervan werd verdacht betrokken te zijn bij de verdwijning van de Amerikaanse.

Dit heeft de Arubaanse minister van Justitie Rudy Croes donderdag bevestigd. De aantijging circuleerde al eerder op het eiland. De bewindsman is ermee naar buiten gekomen omdat Van der Straten deze week in de media kritiek uitte op het Arubaanse politiekorps.

Volgens Croes lijkt het erop dat de oud-politiecommissaris Joran en twee andere verdachten bewust pas na tien dagen oppakte, "terwijlde eerste dagen cruciaal zijn bij een verdwijningszaak". In een gesprek hoorde de minister Van der Straten destijds zeggen: "Dit kan ik mijn vriend Paul niet aandoen." Croes vindt het verdacht dat er toen veel telefoonverkeer was tussen Paul van der Sloot en onderzoeksleider Van der Straten. Van der Straten zou verder een "tweederangs politieteam" hebben ingezet, vlak na Natalees verdwijning. "Dat was het flexiteam; een team dat ingezet wordt tijdens carnaval", licht Croes toe. Hij wil dat er een nieuw onderzoek komt naar de rol van Van der Straten en Van der Sloot: "Als twee Nederlandse vrienden hebben Paul en Jan elkaar geholpen."

Ook op de Nederlandse regering uit de Arubaanse minister enige kritiek. "Tot op de dag van vandaag krijgen we internationaal geen morele steun van Nederland, terwijl de Arubaanse naam wordt bezoedeld. In 2005 werd ons gevraagd zo goed mogelijk te verzwijgen dat Joran een Nederlander is. Hij moest zoveel mogelijk voorkomen als Arubaan. Dat heeft een Nederlandse minister -ik zeg niet wie- persoonlijk verzocht."

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #309 on: December 04, 2008, 07:21:07 AM »

Can you believe they were even mentioning that maybe he didnt even have a baby, and maybe he didnt even name her natalee?  WOW, thats hateful.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't remember seeing anything like that posted here but I might have missed it.

It was Klaas.  I wouldn't be so upset about it if it didnt happen.  Kyle is obviously not going to stick up for himself, someone has to.  If I knew how to search here, I'd find you that quote, but I think you are better at it then I, so I will let you do that.  Trust me, it was said.  

To be honest i believe i read the same thing.It would more then likely have came after the exchange over the cage pictures Klass if that helps your search at all..for what it's worth..

Klaas, I honestly remember reading that post too....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #310 on: December 04, 2008, 07:23:52 AM »

Vd straten use the policte team(unit ) what they normaly use for carnival !!!!!!!

WOW!... this article actually gives me hope again!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #311 on: December 04, 2008, 07:27:37 AM »

Can you believe they were even mentioning that maybe he didnt even have a baby, and maybe he didnt even name her natalee?  WOW, thats hateful.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't remember seeing anything like that posted here but I might have missed it.

It was Klaas.  I wouldn't be so upset about it if it didnt happen.  Kyle is obviously not going to stick up for himself, someone has to.  If I knew how to search here, I'd find you that quote, but I think you are better at it then I, so I will let you do that.  Trust me, it was said.  

To be honest i believe i read the same thing.It would more then likely have came after the exchange over the cage pictures Klass if that helps your search at all..for what it's worth..

Klaas, I honestly remember reading that post too....

I think someone has an agenda, that is jmho...I can't even comment on it anymore, it upsets me so badly.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #312 on: December 04, 2008, 07:29:38 AM »

Hotshot - from the very beginning I have been one of the biggest supporters of Caps.  If I find out that he's been jerking us around, he's going right to the top of my fecal roster.

Me personally SS.I hold absolutely no ill will towards any Monkey.What are we without the ability to question???Sounds like the country of ARUBA..

I agree with your sentiments keepthefaith!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #313 on: December 04, 2008, 07:31:45 AM »

I don't believe that Beth objected to Kermit posting a one word
email with no address on it.
I don't believe that Natalee was cut into pieces.  Joran
nor any of the pimps have the balls to do that.

I keep an open mind.

I have to wonder, who would cut someone into pieces to avoid getting caught?  Who might have disposed of the body?  Who is bifrons?

People do all kinds of things to avoid getting caught.  Sometimes, they lie too.

jmho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #314 on: December 04, 2008, 07:34:47 AM »

We do have pictures. I clearly remember a video of Tim looking at the cage and divers going down to have a closer look. They indicated it wasn't Natalee. I know I saw that! Does anyone else remember it?
CBB you are ssooo cute here I have been working on this thread.I will add Kermits post.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4145.0

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: December 04, 2008, 07:36:00 AM »

WOW!... this article actually gives me hope again!
Me too!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #316 on: December 04, 2008, 07:38:10 AM »

We do have pictures. I clearly remember a video of Tim looking at the cage and divers going down to have a closer look. They indicated it wasn't Natalee. I know I saw that! Does anyone else remember it?
CBB you are ssooo cute here I have been working on this thread.I will add Kermits post.

I hope someone finds the pics. Maybe it will finally put an end to slamming the men and women of the Persistance who worked so hard to find Natalee and sacrificed so much.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: December 04, 2008, 07:39:50 AM »

I hope someone finds the pics. Maybe it will finally put an end to slamming the men and women of the Persistance who worked so hard to find Natalee and sacrificed so much.

Wow Blonde, you have been hard at work! You are amazing!

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #318 on: December 04, 2008, 07:41:26 AM »

OK...I'll try this one.
They were not really there to look for Natalee, but to map
the ocean between Aruba and Venezuela.
They found the cage early Christmas morning.  Tim Miller
and ABC were on the boat at the time.
They sent Tim and Dave on the false lead to Costa Rica to Nicaragua
get Tim off the boat.  ABC went home.
They say that they did not dive on the cage until Jan7th
when the Aruban divers went down from their boat and
retrieved all the evidence to their boat.  Nobody objected.
There are pictures here of all the evidence in plastic bags.
Silvetti and Scheafer didn't want the contents of the trap known
because they wanted to continue with their mapping project
under the guise of hunting for Natalee.

So do we know that ALE even has the evidence or does one of the grave robbers potentially have the contents???Just a thought...
Well, isn't the date of the ROV pics of the cage with "bagged" evidence dated on Jan. 7th? That was when ALE collected the evidence. I would assume ALE has it all -- but who knows for sure????

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: December 04, 2008, 07:49:49 AM »

http://finance.google.com/finance?q=OTC:DEEP

When they left to look for Natalee the stock was trading at around $13.00 and soon was down to $0.16 and I think that is what caused the lawsuit.

Now what this has to do with anything related to Natalee, I can't make a connection.

I've read and posted this info and still can't make a connection that I believe.  I just have more questions, Anna.

I already said G'nite, but I'm still here...same o same o

Yep, I posted it at the time it was happening as well and no one was in the least interested.  I do think some are confusing Silveti and Schaefer perhaps.

But in order for any of this to even matter, one has to first believe for a fact Natalee's remains were in that cage and I am just not convinced that they were.  Nor that they were dismembered and spread all over the place either as that's just too over the top.

And I sure don't understand why we are supposed to be guessing things like initials.

And I thought it was a physician who had the fake credentials and not a lawyer, maybe even the august and esteemed Boushi Wever but can't find anything on it.

Oh, well.  I will just lurk and read and see where all of this goes but can't really make sense of any of it that is believable to me.

According to Kermit and based on an email from Kyle, Louis Schafer sold the photographs to an unnamed source for a documentary.  According to Kermit and based on an email from Kyle, he (Kyle) had discussed the sale of the photographs with several networks, a producer, and Peter de Vries.  This really makes me angry if these transactions were taking place before Beth and Dave or our FBI had any knowledge of the photographs or the contents of the cage. From what Kermit has told us, ALE didn't even know about the photographs.  I do have to admit that I would love to have been a mouse in the woodwork when Mos found out.

I remember getting slammed for bringing over a a nasty IM someone had sent to me...I was told e-mails and IM's were private and not to be posted. Is Kyle's private e-mails to someone being posted w/out his permission? Beth's also?

I don't believe for one minute that Beth approved of her e-mail being splashed at SM. We have no way of knowing the context of what was being discussed either, other than an "Aruban cover-up"....as in the article that just came out today? Was that the "cover-up they were discussing? We have no way of knowing what "cover-up" they were discussing.
I do know if I sent a private e-mail to someone and found out it's contents were on SM, I would be highly upset. I call "FOUL PLAY"!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.