May 03, 2024, 06:03:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #44 7/07/09 - 7/10/09  (Read 453903 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1300 on: July 08, 2009, 08:25:09 PM »

Good night to you cece.  Pleasant dreams.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1301 on: July 08, 2009, 08:26:03 PM »

BOO, Would you please go to JSM's thread????  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1302 on: July 08, 2009, 08:27:57 PM »

Hey MyTime, check out the website for the pool cleaning service.  It has been taken down.  Monkey Devil!

Now I wonder why in the world it's been taken down?  It's probably gotten more hits in the  last few hours then it has in months  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Do you think "hubs" knows it's down?  If so, I wonder what cockamamie story she made up to do so?  It couldn't be the truth, could it?  Maybe she told him they're been stalked    I never went to look at it.  And now it's gone.  Oh me, oh my.  I missed the chance of a lifetime... Monkey Devil!

IT was very amateurishly done.....Dolce......no need we got all the information anyway!!   UMMMMMMMMM wonder if we need to call Hubs??

AND we can still look it up here:  http://sunbiz.org/  AND Dolce can't do anything about it.  HaHaHa...................... Monkey Devil!

Are her initials really SSK?

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1303 on: July 08, 2009, 08:32:48 PM »

Look at the compare............ She even stretched the fake picture!   

When I first saw the picture...the stretched one, my first thought was I couldn't remember every seeing a more beautiful pregnant woman......
Me too, and I can top that, I actually felt jealous that here she was, she seemed to have the perfect husband, perfect family, perfect home, beautiful and just had twins, she seemed to have everything. I guess that should have been a clue that it was all made up 

I am obviously WAY out of the loop on this one....
I just figured she was busy with newborns and hadn't had time to post.
What's this all about?
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1304 on: July 08, 2009, 08:34:01 PM »

OK I sent a reply to Steel a little while ago and no shocker, he has NOT replied. Oh well. Here is what I sent him above his COMPLETE last post at SM. I hope he is embarrassed three ways to Sunday about this!

Dan, below is your last post. You talk about SM being a mean spirited dumping ground for viral comments. Yet you request "dirt" on Mytime? For what purpose? To spread contempt? To take joy in someone's shortcomings? You are a two faced little sh*t, I see nothing admirable in you. You are a white washed Pharisee that pretends to be all honest and pius on the outside yet filled with cobwebs and deceit on the inside. Take a good look in the mirror and ask, is this the person I want my friends and family to look up to? Is this the person I want people to remember after I'm gone? Would you be proud of your child if he did what you are doing? You aren't feeling sorry for anyone, you are taking joy in the fact that people were hurt. Shame on you. Look up the word Integrity and post it on your mirror! Dan, get a life!

I wonder why he never answered??? 

Fanny, do you think I was rude??           

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1305 on: July 08, 2009, 08:34:11 PM »

More news from the Drama Mama, I see.

I am jealous they want to see Mytime exposed.  I guess they think she looks hot in her avi and want to see her in her altogether!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1306 on: July 08, 2009, 08:39:58 PM »

Drama Mama ?!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1307 on: July 08, 2009, 08:40:02 PM »

OK I sent a reply to Steel a little while ago and no shocker, he has NOT replied. Oh well. Here is what I sent him above his COMPLETE last post at SM. I hope he is embarrassed three ways to Sunday about this!

Dan, below is your last post. You talk about SM being a mean spirited dumping ground for viral comments. Yet you request "dirt" on Mytime? For what purpose? To spread contempt? To take joy in someone's shortcomings? You are a two faced little sh*t, I see nothing admirable in you. You are a white washed Pharisee that pretends to be all honest and pius on the outside yet filled with cobwebs and deceit on the inside. Take a good look in the mirror and ask, is this the person I want my friends and family to look up to? Is this the person I want people to remember after I'm gone? Would you be proud of your child if he did what you are doing? You aren't feeling sorry for anyone, you are taking joy in the fact that people were hurt. Shame on you. Look up the word Integrity and post it on your mirror! Dan, get a life!

butting in....not Fanny...but HELL NO!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1308 on: July 08, 2009, 08:41:46 PM »

The wallflower (Sunny) has spoken.   Monkey Devil!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1309 on: July 08, 2009, 08:45:09 PM »

Of course not!!! I thought you were very tactful.

Buhahahahahaha!!!!! 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1310 on: July 08, 2009, 08:46:22 PM »

More news from the Drama Mama, I see.

I am jealous they want to see Mytime exposed.  I guess they think she looks hot in her avi and want to see her in her altogether!

Maybe she will put her pasties on for us.   

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1311 on: July 08, 2009, 08:48:14 PM »

Leaving this here for Monken.............. she wanted out of her 4th dress so I gave her a summer Hawaiian vacation!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/monkensummer.gif

CBB, help needed with my avitar.  Something needs to be under that Blue Moon and I just don't know what it could be.  I am sure you will think of something.

I have an idea................. check back here, but if I miss you, I'll also leave it on my avatar thread!   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1312 on: July 08, 2009, 08:48:20 PM »

When I first saw the picture...the stretched one, my first thought was I couldn't remember every seeing a more beautiful pregnant woman......
Me too, and I can top that, I actually felt jealous that here she was, she seemed to have the perfect husband, perfect family, perfect home, beautiful and just had twins, she seemed to have everything. I guess that should have been a clue that it was all made up 

What's this all about?

Oh Lord! Go back to page 57 on the last musing thread. Be sure you have something to munch on and have a strong beverage of choice.   

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1313 on: July 08, 2009, 08:50:14 PM »

The wallflower (Sunny) has spoken.   Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1314 on: July 08, 2009, 08:50:54 PM »

Woo Hoo, Boo!!!!  I particularly like the Pharisee analogy!!    You can write my "tell off" stuff anyday!!   
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1315 on: July 08, 2009, 08:57:07 PM »

G'night Cece ...  an angelic monkey
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1316 on: July 08, 2009, 08:58:23 PM »

What's this all about?

Hi Western! In a nutshell, Dolce was a phoney. She has no babies, no driver, no boarding school, no nursery, no beautiful face or body as in her avatars. She disappeared because posters were beginning to question and wrote to several members today, because she's fearful she will be exposed to her family.  That's the abbreviated version, but it's a start!   
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1317 on: July 08, 2009, 08:59:47 PM »

For the life of me I can't understand why Dolce the troll would send the same email to  me as she did to Boo and to Klaas.  I never held any special place for her, and she never impressed me.  Just so you all know, I got one of the emails too.  Big deal.   

I as well received one and came here to try to figure out what was going on. I have not been on much so was unaware of this situation.

I guess you  were among the "chosen", Searching.   
I've missed seeing you.   an angelic monkey

I guess I was as well.

I have missed you and all the monkeys, I have been quite busy with school as of late as well as with the grown children and their problems. I was quite shocked to see what was going on with Dolce and am still in a bit of shock. Unbelievable.... I do not understand what drives people to do such things as this.

Great seeing you Muffy, I always in vision your avatar when I think of SM as you are such a cute little bee.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1318 on: July 08, 2009, 09:00:38 PM »

What's this all about?

Oh Lord! Go back to page 57 on the last musing thread. Be sure you have something to munch on and have a strong beverage of choice.   

Redbull

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1319 on: July 08, 2009, 09:18:34 PM »

Good evening all, CBB I hope you saw where I thanked for my avi, i really love him!! I'm keeping up as best I can, my granddaughters are here & it's kinda wild! I'll be in & out, Love you all! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.