May 17, 2024, 07:31:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #55  (Read 319936 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1860 on: November 08, 2008, 11:36:10 PM »

MY TIME I SEE YOU UP THERE!!  GET TO DISHING MY DEAR!!

Hey Guys,

I am so tired and just spilled my diet coke all over my laptop! What do you want to know?

Hi Mytime!  How did you do today?  Where you part of the group that found the dog bones?  Hope not 

When you went by the Kidfinders booth, was Cindy there?  How did you feel when you looked George in the eye.  What kind of vibes did you get from him?

No, I wasnt at that search but was at another site that 3 dogs were brought in!  No hits!!

Cindy was not there.  GA said she was having "tough day."  To be very honest, my heart broke for George.  I went there with a smarta$$ attitude but I really felt bad for that man.  As we talked, he fought back tears discussed that without Kidfinders, he probably wouldnt even still be here.

He is a broken man!!  IMO, as he lied about Caylee being alive, he was lying to himself even more.

Oh, and I asked him where Lee was?  LOL  He kinda stammered and mumbled  through his answer.  He said Lee is working and just trying to get his life back in order!!  That what I think he said!  He was caught off gaurd.

He talked about getting spit in his face by people.  I couldnt hate the guy or be rude.
As we drove away, I felt so bad for him but I realized the next interview I see of him would bring back the anger and I have had a missed opportunity. 
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1861 on: November 08, 2008, 11:36:29 PM »

I'm not taking up for LP but I don't think we know enough about what his role was supposed to be today to bash him.  Maybe he was doing what he was supposed to and just hanging out and keeping people away from Tim...who knows.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1862 on: November 08, 2008, 11:37:34 PM »

Mytime, inquiring minds want to know how your hubby did with his brandy new machete?  TYI, lol.

Like a kid in a candy store!!   
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1863 on: November 08, 2008, 11:38:02 PM »

It was said earlier today that LP went out & searched, that he was called away from speaking with Murt to join in on a search & then this afternoon there he was in a blazer/suit jacket & said to myself, am right about him, he did nothing today but probably had a free lunch on someone that makes 10% of what he generates annually.

I told that TP that on a chat directly myself that they got themselves a bargain of publicity for a small amount of money that they kept in the family.  Nice play.  They are transparent.  Everybody else is entitled to their own opinions, am sticking with mine.  Met too too many just like em.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1864 on: November 08, 2008, 11:39:49 PM »

Hey Guys,

I am so tired and just spilled my diet coke all over my laptop! What do you want to know?

Does Tim take some searchers and go search in the places they consider most likely, leaving the larger parties of searches to look in the least likely places?  TIA

No did not today!!  He had his hands full right there!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1865 on: November 08, 2008, 11:43:50 PM »

Mytime - did you get on one of the search team busses?  How many were in your team?
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1866 on: November 08, 2008, 11:44:47 PM »

Mytime, inquiring minds want to know how your hubby did with his brandy new machete?  TYI, lol.

Like a kid in a candy store!!   

You were kinda nervous about going after talking to Chuck the other night ... was it as bad as you had expected ?

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1867 on: November 08, 2008, 11:47:10 PM »

It was said earlier today that LP went out & searched, that he was called away from speaking with Murt to join in on a search & then this afternoon there he was in a blazer/suit jacket & said to myself, am right about him, he did nothing today but probably had a free lunch on someone that makes 10% of what he generates annually.

I told that TP that on a chat directly myself that they got themselves a bargain of publicity for a small amount of money that they kept in the family.  Nice play.  They are transparent.  Everybody else is entitled to their own opinions, am sticking with mine.  Met too too many just like em.

Murt was there.  I heard Tim discussing him and that is all I will say!!  Murt did not search, he was "allowed" to stay in the parking field that TES leased!!  That is what I was told later by a reporter!!
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1868 on: November 08, 2008, 11:47:32 PM »

Hey Guys,

Does Tim take some searchers and go search in the places they consider most likely, leaving the larger parties of searches to look in the least likely places?  TIA

No did not today!!  He had his hands full right there!

Thanks, that is too bad that he has to deal with some of this crap. 

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1869 on: November 08, 2008, 11:51:01 PM »

Mytime - did you get on one of the search team busses?  How many were in your team?

No we had to take out own car.  There were some problems.  The command center trailer was late, problems with electricty, problems printing out maps for groups.  Tim was hot!!!!!! 

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1870 on: November 08, 2008, 11:53:29 PM »

Mytime, are you searching again tomorrow?  I knew your hubby would be a pro with that new machete.  Glad you had that walking stick today too, weren't ya.  You have a really good hubby, am glad for you both.

Did you meet up with both Colt & Searcher?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1871 on: November 08, 2008, 11:53:38 PM »

Murt was there.  I heard Tim discussing him and that is all I will say!!  Murt did not search, he was "allowed" to stay in the parking field that TES leased!!  That is what I was told later by a reporter!!

In all fairness, Murt didn't intend on searching.  There were over 1600 people in Murts chatroom today.  Most of them sending pizza's and water to the searchers. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1872 on: November 08, 2008, 11:54:57 PM »

No we had to take out own car.  There were some problems.  The command center trailer was late, problems with electricty, problems printing out maps for groups.  Tim was hot!!!!!! 

MyTime,

I just want to say thanks for being there!!!

And thanks for letting us hear how you did.

We are proud of you!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1873 on: November 08, 2008, 11:55:56 PM »

Are you soaking your feet now?  Thanks so much for searching.  I sure wish I lived closer and I would have been there. 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1874 on: November 08, 2008, 11:57:14 PM »

Hey, MyTime

I just had to comment about George.  I flip-flop on him all the time.  I want to slap him and say "Man Up, George"!! Then I read his LE interview and I felt sorry for him because he really did give them a lot.  Then, I hear some stupid remark he makes and I think he's complicit somehow and maybe it just wouldn't be to his advantage if they did find Caylee. 

Either way, I would have a hard time being ugly in person to him, especially since he did lose his granddaughter.  I still am pretty confident I'd like to slap Cindy real real hard just to get a little sense into her.  I'm starting to feel like she really did cause some of the issues Casey has.

Thanks for searching.  Give your Dh a thanks from me too.  My DH has a machete (twas news to me until Halloween night when he used it to scare the older Trick or Treaters  ) and I can just see him out there in the woods with it.  Were any of the other searchers scared of him? LOL  (j/k) 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1875 on: November 08, 2008, 11:57:27 PM »

Not a "media" reporter Daved Lohr from Investigator Discovery.  Discussed the whole red dress thing.  He said he got ripped apart here because of it.  Discovery just gave him a new budget for 2009 and he will follow TES.  Many TES members treated him with alot of respect!  He said Tim completely trusts him.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1876 on: November 09, 2008, 12:00:09 AM »

Wreck!  Pick an avi and stick to it!  LOL  You keep confusing me.  Not a hard task.

I love ya either way, but need consistancy.  Very Happy
Sorry!

WReck, I found an avi for you

She is 16 yrls old, just not my 16 yr old. I LMAO he other night

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Weeble
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1877 on: November 09, 2008, 12:00:22 AM »

Aw come on Boo and IM where is your sense of adventure..Cherry Garcia?  Really??   

Sorry, not a huge ice cream fan, but I make homeade fun at least once a week, and key lime pie also.
Alright..later Monkies..I am going to IM's  LOL  yummies and sluething! 

Also, I will help to make sure Wreck stays away from your 16 y/o....

Have you found any similar cases to Casey yet in your search IM?  I can not fathom her coming up with all of this on her own.

Sorry everyone, I am pages behind, but I just read this blog today and wanted to share.

Caylee Anthony A Victim of A Disturbing New Trend?
Posted on October 5th, 2008
by Jan Barrett in Florida News, Massachusetts News, Michigan News, Society and Culture
Read 10,013 times.

Caylee Anthony has been missing since mid June and now everyone except for the Anthony’s are saying the little girl is dead. Her mother, Casey Anthony has been named as a suspect now in Caylee’s disappearance. Casey refuses to talk to authorities and won’t tell anyone the truth about what happened to her daughter which is causing a public outcry from many angry citizens.

Equusearch will be returning to start their search once again. Deputy Director of Equusearch Mandy Albritton said, “This case has had such national exposure that I truly believe that if this baby was out there alive, someone would have seen her and brought her home by now. It’s been way too long for a little 3-year old to be missing.”

Another child that I reported about that was missing, five year old Giovanni Gonzalez, has been missing since August 15 when his mother dropped him off for a weekend visit with his father. At the end of the weekend when his mother, Daisy Colon went to pick up her son, she couldn’t get any answer at the door. When she finally contacted the police and they entered the apartment, the child’s father, Ernesto Gonzalez denied even having the child that weekend.

He was arrested and charged with child endangerment and was held on a $500,000 bail. His attorney, Lawrence McGuire, tried getting the bail lowered to $14,000 which is the amount Gonzalez has saved in the bank. The request was denied by Judge Howard Whitehead.

Now I hear this morning that yet another child has come up missing that suddenly disappeared out of the blue Thursday when her mother’s boyfriend took her with him and he stopped at a gas station in Detroit. Jamrul Hussain, told his girlfriend, Nilufa Begum that her two year old daughter, Tangena was in the car with him Thursday night when he stopped at the gas station for a pack of gum. He told the investigators that he left the little girl in the locked car but when he returned she was gone.

Hussain didn’t notify police right away though. He went and picked up Begun from work and told her what happened. Then they returned to the station to search for her but couldn’t find her. Then they called the police. Apparently the gas station does have a video of Hussain at the gas station but it doesn’t show his car there or the little girl.

Hussain was arrested for sexual assault against a minor in an apparent unrelated case. After seeing him on Fox 2 News the victim notified police. He is being interviewed by the police but it is not known if it is about the sexual assault case or about the missing two year old. He was held for 48 hours after Tangena disappeared while police tried to gather any clues they could about her disappearance.

The rest at : http://www.bloggernews.net/118036

littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1878 on: November 09, 2008, 12:00:44 AM »

In all fairness, Murt didn't intend on searching.  There were over 1600 people in Murts chatroom today.  Most of them sending pizza's and water to the searchers. 

I'm sorry but i am sort of disappointed in Tim Miller. Murt's chatroom raised over $1000.00 alone in pizzas. That is not counting the contributions to TES and the Water and other things that were sent.  I know Tim has his hands full....but still ...

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
irishbosoxfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1879 on: November 09, 2008, 12:02:06 AM »

Poor Murt!! The man can't seem to catch a break! He's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't!! I know he has gone on searches with other groups outside of TES but has said he can't be on a search team because they know he has his "roll along" (? didn't know what to call it)
I understand TES leased the land(I thought it had been donated?) but regular news crews were there all day also so I don't understand the difference
And Murt was the one who got the first word out on needing water then the first to let us all know about food--It was because of Murt that posters here and at WS (myself included) were able to start mass donating and working on getting what was needed to those who were there doing what we couldn't do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.