May 14, 2024, 02:51:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #5  (Read 372799 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: August 16, 2008, 08:07:22 PM »

Leonard Padilla
United States House of Representatives (Congress)
Political Campaign Contributions
Campaign Finance Information
'05 Election Cycle

http://www.campaignmoney.com/political/campaigns/leonard_padilla.asp?cycle=06

Carpe,,,, did u see my message? your address has been added to the search list...

No, I did not. Thank you for submitting it Cubbee!!!

You are most welcome...glad to do so.... I also asked him about where those dumpsters would be emptied to.... both by the appartments and the ones by where the car was found...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: August 16, 2008, 08:10:29 PM »

Good job Kristin!!  I wish I  could be there too.  Pennsylvania is a little far...

edit:  Thank you too cubbee!  Didn't mean to slight you, my head is spinning right now, please forgive me

LOL.... nothing to thank me for kippy

Yeah cubbee was the first to bring iit here. Since I live so close i thought i would contact him to see when and where they meet, SO I will be heading there at 6 am to help in the search.. I think it's quite odd that it was found in an area that people don't frequent , it had both women and lilttle girls clothes same sizes and casey mentioned the park.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: August 16, 2008, 08:12:35 PM »

Klaas.... BTW..... was not me on WS who e-mailed Joseph.....Honest!!!!

I didn't even notice that post.  i've closed out my Websleuths window now. 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #763 on: August 16, 2008, 08:13:14 PM »

Good job Kristin!!  I wish I  could be there too.  Pennsylvania is a little far...

edit:  Thank you too cubbee!  Didn't mean to slight you, my head is spinning right now, please forgive me

Yeah cubbee was the first to bring iit here. Since I live so close i thought i would contact him to see when and where they meet, SO I will be heading there at 6 am to help in the search.. I think it's quite odd that it was found in an area that people don't frequent , it had both women and lilttle girls clothes same sizes and casey mentioned the park.

Thought that was odd too... some of the other searchers on MyFoxOrlando are pissed cause the word got out and one of them said it could ruin the case, which I don't see how in the hell it would ruin the case.... I mean we have already watched them carry bags of stuff from the Anthony home and heard about all other sorts of incriminating evidence...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #764 on: August 16, 2008, 08:14:31 PM »

Klaas.... BTW..... was not me on WS who e-mailed Joseph.....Honest!!!!

I didn't even notice that post.  i've closed out my Websleuths window now. 

I went back there and saw it and thought that maybe you thought that was me... I don't even post there.... just graze..... 

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #765 on: August 16, 2008, 08:14:58 PM »

Yup Kristin, very suspicious.  I hope this is a good lead and somehow involves casey.  I hope its her stuff and they drop in on a table right in front of her and watch her ...mmm...soil her britches erm...I mean jumpsuit.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #766 on: August 16, 2008, 08:15:25 PM »

Why don't they just run background checks on Padilla

and every single associate he brings with them?

No state releases inmates to go live with other criminals.

If Leonard has a checkered past, chances are pretty good

some of his henchman will too!

... Elmo just sayin.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: August 16, 2008, 08:15:38 PM »

Thought that was odd too... some of the other searchers on MyFoxOrlando are pissed cause the word got out and one of them said it could ruin the case, which I don't see how in the hell it would ruin the case.... I mean we have already watched them carry bags of stuff from the Anthony home and heard about all other sorts of incriminating evidence...

lol yeah I read that too afraid if they told what was found it would be inadmissible in court if it is related..
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: August 16, 2008, 08:18:03 PM »

lol yeah I read that too afraid if they told what was found it would be inadmissible in court if it is related..

Wear comfy shoes tomorrow and be sure to stay hydrated... I will be thinking of you and wishing I could be there...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: August 16, 2008, 08:20:14 PM »

Yup Kristin, very suspicious.  I hope this is a good lead and somehow involves Casey.  I hope its her stuff and they drop in on a table right in front of her and watch her ...mmm...soil her britches erm...I mean jumpsuit.

Me too  

I just hope that if she is dead and in the park or anywhere else they find her soon, we have had so much rain and now a hurricane is coming, to imagine that little girl in the woods in a park laying there is horrific.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: August 16, 2008, 08:21:21 PM »

Wear comfy shoes tomorrow and be sure to stay hydrated... I will be thinking of you and wishing I could be there...

Thank you
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: August 16, 2008, 08:21:52 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17202561/detail.html

Bondsman Thinks Additional Charges Possible For Casey Anthony

POSTED: 3:48 pm EDT August 15, 2008
UPDATED: 7:17 pm EDT August 16, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The owner of a bond company that plans to post bond for Casey Anthony said it's possible the Orange County Sheriff's Office could try to add more charges in the case.

Casey Anthony, who remains jailed while authorities look for her missing 3-year-old daughter, has declined a scheduled visit from her brother, Lee, that was to take place Saturday afternoon. She reportedly did so on advice of her attorney.

Jail visits to Anthony have been sporadic over the past few weeks as Casey has cancelled some visits and allowed others to happen.

Her parents, Cynthia and George Anthony, have a scheduled visit Monday.

In a statement issued Saturday morning about the cancellation of the visit, jail offiicials said they were unaware of an attempt by a Califonia bondsman to post a bond for Casey Anthony, noting that there are conditons that must be met for her to be released, including notifying the Orange County Sheriff's Office which is investigating the case.

One of the owners of the bond company said he thought the Orange County Sheriff's Office might try to add additional charges to Anthony in order to get a higher bond.

Eyewitness News learned Friday that Casey Anthony, who has been behind bars for 30 days, could be bonded out on Monday by a California-based bail bondsman who isn't shy of the media and who suggested he may be able to get information out of her.
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #772 on: August 16, 2008, 08:40:14 PM »

Did we ever see the inventory from the towing company that towed the car? 

I have been following a timeline on a private myspace page.  Its very well written and this person has obviously done some extensive research, as most entries are backed up with links to support her writings.  I see she says the pocketbook and the KEYS were left in the car.  Anyone know if thats the case?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: August 16, 2008, 08:43:10 PM »

Did we ever see the inventory from the towing company that towed the car? 

I have been following a timeline on a private myspace page.  Its very well written and this person has obviously done some extensive research, as most entries are backed up with links to support her writings.  I see she says the pocketbook and the KEYS were left in the car.  Anyone know if thats the case?

I don't remember seeing an inventory of what was in the car.  If there is one it would probably be at this site although it could be something they don't want released.:

http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547

Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #774 on: August 16, 2008, 08:47:38 PM »

Did anyone notice that the Orange County Sheriff's Official who spoke with reporters in a video several days ago is named Carlos Padilla?  He was saying that they (Sheriff's dept) had no reason to think Caylee was alive, but they had no reason to think she was dead, either.

That's three Padilla's speaking on this case: Carlos, Leonard, and Tony. Strange coincidence.
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #775 on: August 16, 2008, 08:49:04 PM »

Thanks much Klaas!
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #776 on: August 16, 2008, 08:52:41 PM »

Did anyone notice that the Orange County Sheriff's Official who spoke with reporters in a video several days ago is named Carlos Padilla?  He was saying that they (Sheriff's dept) had no reason to think Caylee was alive, but they had no reason to think she was dead, either.

That's three Padilla's speaking on this case: Carlos, Leonard, and Tony. Strange coincidence.

Dep. Carlos Padilla Media Relations carlos.padilla@ocfl.net  407-254-4343 Office 407-899-3056 Pager
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: August 16, 2008, 08:57:18 PM »

Common name though
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #778 on: August 16, 2008, 09:00:24 PM »

Common name though

i guess. it just threw me when I was looking at past videos; I couldn't reconcile this handsome, well pressed gentleman with (what is it, Carpe? Deputy Dog?) with the bounty hunter. Finally realized they weren't the same.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #779 on: August 16, 2008, 09:08:13 PM »

Is this a pink backpack on the bed?

Don't the Anthony's live close to Disney? How about a pink Disney character backpack?

http://tinyurl.com/5o2zdo

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.