May 06, 2024, 10:02:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #58 4/17/11 - 10/16/11  (Read 275058 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: August 11, 2011, 03:58:13 AM »

Hi Bearly  How are you and Cubby doing? 

Hanging in there.  How about you?

Haging in there too. I am looking forward to fall this year. It's been so darn hot.

Here too, GE! Hot and Humid all summer long! How about you, Bearly......... have you had heat to contend with?

We have been lucky so far not much humidity but it's been 105 -112 for over a month.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #601 on: August 11, 2011, 03:58:35 AM »

Hi Bearly  How are you and Cubby doing? 

Hanging in there.  How about you?

Haging in there too. I am looking forward to fall this year. It's been so darn hot.

Here too, GE! Hot and Humid all summer long! How about you, Bearly......... have you had heat to contend with?

It has been hot and close.

I so enjoyed the pics of Michael's wedding, CBB.  His bride is beautiful, so is his Mama.

Awwww, thanks Bearly! There's more on my facebook......... I don't want to post that info here, but you and GE can figure that out.   

That's cool

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #602 on: August 11, 2011, 03:58:46 AM »

I've got to turn in. You two have a great night and I've enjoyed chatting with you!! Love you both!   

Wreck? You're in my prayers.  HUGS!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: August 11, 2011, 04:01:10 AM »

I was looking through some Youtubes of 911 calls and was just amazed at this one. I mean, if this woman hadn't had a cell phone with her, she would have died and it would have been one of those mystery death things............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbX_I_lrmIc&feature=related

One time the alarm went off in my car while I was in it and the door would not let me unlock it.  I had to call the dealer to find out what to do.  They didn't know.  I just kept pushing buttons and unlocking until I finally got out.  It was one of the scariest times ever.  The dealer was going to call the police.  Somehow it malfunctioned and my car was kidnapping me.

OMG, Bearly! Wheeeewwwww........... For a split second when I was reading your post, I had this sinking feeling you were going to say it was you that made that call!    I was instinctively looking for a hole to crawl into!!   

I know she looks stupid, but I can understand someone in panic mode.  You cannot be in think mode and panic mode at the same time.  I just kept pushing buttons.  My door would not unlock, it was so scary.  The button pulled against me.  It thought someone was trying to get in the car, not out.

It's true! It's a proven fact that you cannot think and panic at the same time. It's anti- multi-tasking.   

Buttons were pulling against you, Bearly? Someone was trying to get in?
Uhm....... It's not a proven fact that thinking and paranoia are anti-multi-taskers. Just sayin....

Monkey Devil!

The car was acting as though someone was breaking in and would not let me open the locks manually.  It sounds silly now, but it was frightening.  I called the Dealer and told them my car was trying to kidnap me.  They could hear all the commotion of the alarm going off and with each thing we tried and it failed, they grew more panicky.  My son with autism was outside of the car trying to help and he could not open the door.  He was crying. 

Oh Bearly I am so sorry you had to go thru that.  I am sure that didn't help your anxiety over it either.   

There is nothing like her bear cub crying that hurts his mama.  I am sure you know what I mean.

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #604 on: August 11, 2011, 04:02:29 AM »

Daughter went out to Calif for a couple weeks. She went to the Grand Canyon this year. Youngest grandson calls me and says" Grandma it's really really BIG" 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: August 11, 2011, 04:03:27 AM »

This one.............. This one wins the award...........   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpTWutrp5Xk&feature=related

Oh my!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: August 11, 2011, 04:04:54 AM »

Bearly? Have you ever seen any re-runs of "My Mother the Car" or any of the "Herbie" movies?

As best I can remember, those productions are the only time I've ever seen a car willfully "act" in any fashion. I don't think either of them even attempted to commit a felony either! 

Personally, I think your car should have been charged and incarcerated for assault and battery and kidnapping!

I believe in miracles!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #607 on: August 11, 2011, 04:06:17 AM »

I've got to turn in. You two have a great night and I've enjoyed chatting with you!! Love you both!   

Ya me too I have the last load of clothes in the dryer so it's time to call it a night. Good Night and Sweet Dreams to you both. It's been nice chatting with you.  xoxoxo

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: August 11, 2011, 04:06:57 AM »

Love you, too!

I believe in miracles!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #609 on: August 11, 2011, 04:08:49 AM »

Miss Bearly tell Cubbie Hi for me. When does school start back up for him. They start here the 22. My grandkids in Calif started back to school this last Monday.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: August 11, 2011, 04:10:47 AM »

Daughter went out to Calif for a couple weeks. She went to the Grand Canyon this year. Youngest grandson calls me and says" Grandma it's really really BIG" 

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: August 11, 2011, 04:11:36 AM »

Ya me too I have the last load of clothes in the dryer so it's time to call it a night. Good Night and Sweet Dreams to you both. It's been nice chatting with you.  xoxoxo

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: August 11, 2011, 04:12:33 AM »

Miss Bearly tell Cubbie Hi for me. When does school start back up for him. They start here the 22. My grandkids in Calif started back to school this last Monday.

I will.  The 30th!

I believe in miracles!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #613 on: August 11, 2011, 04:15:38 AM »

I will.  The 30th!

Is he looking forward too it?  Prayers things are getting better. Miss having you in the threads. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: August 11, 2011, 04:19:02 AM »

I will.  The 30th!

Is he looking forward too it?  Prayers things are getting better. Miss having you in the threads. 

He misses the kids.

What thread do you go in?

I believe in miracles!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #615 on: August 11, 2011, 06:44:00 AM »

I will.  The 30th!

He misses the kids.

What thread do you go in?

I  read mostly in Caylee but I am in JSM and here

GOD BLESS AMERICA
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: August 11, 2011, 07:58:01 AM »

I lost my buddy "Rex" this weekend -- I had posted his pic before. Just wanted to share as I know how many dog lovers we have here! 

I'm so sorry wreck.  It's hard when we lose our furry family members.  

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: August 11, 2011, 08:14:24 AM »

I'm sorry Wreck about your loss...what a beautiful dog! They really capture our hearts don't they?  Peace...Caddy
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: August 11, 2011, 09:56:19 AM »

Wreck...very sorry about Rex...what a beautiful dog...

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #619 on: August 11, 2011, 10:09:37 AM »

I lost my buddy "Rex" this weekend -- I had posted his pic before. Just wanted to share as I know how many dog lovers we have here! 
Oh Wreck I'm so sorry for your loss!  They are our babies and we love them dearly.  My thoughts and prayers go out to you.  Maybe Rex will be Caylee's friend in Heaven.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.