May 04, 2024, 12:06:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #13 12/16/08 -02/02/09  (Read 192284 times)
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: December 27, 2008, 06:10:59 AM »

Merry Christmas monkeys.  I have a suggestion, proposal to ask red, and admins/moderators.  Could we get a members only section in here, that guests cant read?  Just notice a lot of members are opening up with personal details, and because of the real friendly ties to fellow monkeys, it would be nice to have a members only area, that guests cant read.  Is this a dumb idea?  Anyways, just thought id ask 

No idea or question is dumb..  The question you need to ask yourself is would you announce personal information in a public gathering such as a grocery or department store just because you happen to know 4-5 of the people there personally.  The internet is a very public forum no matter what safe guards are put into place.  It is possible to turn up even private forum information through a google search.  Some of those here use a secondary e-mail to communicate with those who are close and eventually may even share their primary contact e-mail.  Some of us just do not reveal more than what we know would be common knowledge anyway.  I have not had problems with giving out my e-mail addy just because of a firewall and a very stringent spam filter and reporting program.  Remember even if a person is an accepted member does not necessarily guarantee they are who they say they are.  On the other hand, this tends to be one of the safer forums you can participate in.  Just use caution and common sense.

yep, I understand, thanks for explaining it like this. 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: December 27, 2008, 01:34:58 PM »

Carolyn:

I am so sorry to hear about Zoe.  I know what it is like to lose a fur baby. 

My sister-in-law lost her fur baby this year after losing her 20 year old son 3 years ago.  It was very hard for her.  This year she showed me a picture of her new Teddy Bear Eskimo (or something like that) she has been watching grow on the internet.  She has connected with this woman who raises these dogs and they have formed a special relationship.  This woman is so nurturing with her pups and has told my sister-in-law to watch the Dog? Whisperer, which she has done faithfully. 

My SIL says she feels like she is having a baby.  I am so excited to see the spark in her eyes that has been gone for the past three years. 

Where there is life, there is hope.  I will pray your family finds comfort during this tough time.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #142 on: December 28, 2008, 01:22:01 AM »

Carolyn, I'm so very sorry about Zoe! I'm a sucker for my furry family and I know it hurts. I do hope you and your family are OK!

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: December 28, 2008, 03:24:50 AM »

Carolyn, I'm so sorry to hear about Zoe.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #144 on: December 28, 2008, 11:59:11 AM »

I am so sorry to hear about your Zoe, also.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: December 28, 2008, 02:47:22 PM »

Hi everyone. Just to note to let you know that our Zoe did not make it, she had a huge mass, and they made the decision  that nobody wants to make.

Thanks for your help.

I am so sorry. I know what you are going through. I lost my Jake on 12/6....suddenly...my heart broke in little pieces..it is so hard to say good bye to them.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: December 28, 2008, 02:49:25 PM »

Merry Christmas monkeys.  I have a suggestion, proposal to ask red, and admins/moderators.  Could we get a members only section in here, that guests cant read?  Just notice a lot of members are opening up with personal details, and because of the real friendly ties to fellow monkeys, it would be nice to have a members only area, that guests cant read.  Is this a dumb idea?  Anyways, just thought id ask 

No idea or question is dumb..  The question you need to ask yourself is would you announce personal information in a public gathering such as a grocery or department store just because you happen to know 4-5 of the people there personally.  The internet is a very public forum no matter what safe guards are put into place.  It is possible to turn up even private forum information through a google search.  Some of those here use a secondary e-mail to communicate with those who are close and eventually may even share their primary contact e-mail.  Some of us just do not reveal more than what we know would be common knowledge anyway.  I have not had problems with giving out my e-mail addy just because of a firewall and a very stringent spam filter and reporting program.  Remember even if a person is an accepted member does not necessarily guarantee they are who they say they are.  On the other hand, this tends to be one of the safer forums you can participate in.  Just use caution and common sense.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #147 on: December 28, 2008, 03:30:13 PM »

Carolyn,

I am very sorry for your family at this time. My best friend had to deal with the loss of his fur baby girl the day after Christmas. All the words of kindness still can't help the hurt you feel inside. God Bless you at this time.

Joesamas Mama

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #148 on: December 28, 2008, 06:29:37 PM »

Homosexuality and child molestation: the link, the likelihood, the lasting effects

(read the whole article)

(snip)
Psychiatrist Jeffrey Satinover says in his book Homosexuality and the Politics of Truth that there is a substantial, influential, and growing segment of the homosexual community that neither hides nor condemns pedophilia.”

Moreover, for many homosexuals, this same sex attraction to minors may stem from their own sexual experiences. Research shows that very often homosexuals had their own initial same sex encounter with an adult while children. (See AFA Journal, May 1999.)

Writing in The Advocate, a magazine for homosexuals, Carl Maves agreed. “How many gay men, I wonder, would have missed out on a valuable, liberating experience – one that initiated them into their sexuality – if it weren't for so called molestation?” he said.

http://www.afajournal.org/archives/23060000011.asp

Some other sites with info

(snip)
If 2% of the population is responsible for 20% to 40% of something as socially and personally troubling as child molestation, something must be desperately wrong with that 2%. Not every homosexual is a child molester. But enough gays do molest children so that the risk of a homosexual molesting a child is 10 to 20 times greater than that of a heterosexual.

http://www.familyresearchinst.org/FRI_EduPamphlet2.html

(snip)
In 1987, Dr. Stephen Rubin of Whitman College conducted a ten-state study of sex abuse cases involving school teachers. He studied 199 cases. Of those, 122 male teachers had molested girls, while 14 female teachers had molested boys. He also discovered that 59 homosexual male teachers had molested boys and four female homosexual teachers had molested girls. In other words, 32 percent of those child molestation cases involved homosexuals. Nearly a third of these cases come from only 1-2% of the population.

http://www.traditionalvalues.org/urban/one.php

(snip)
The BSA has come under constant fire for its policy of prohibiting homosexuals from serving as scoutmasters. While not all homosexuals are child molesters and not all child molesters are homosexual, there is a strong enough correlation to mean that the BSA's policy is prudent and responsible. Although homosexuals constitute only about two percent of the population, they represent one-third of child molesters. "The Gay Report," the 1979 work of homosexual researchers Jay and Young revealed that 73 percent of homosexuals surveyed admitted to having had sexual relations with boys ages 16 to 19 or younger. Psychiatrist Jeffrey Satinover sees a "substantial, influential, and growing segment of the homosexual community that neither hides nor condemns pedophilia. Rather they argue that pedophilia is an acceptable aspect of sexuality, especially of homosexuality."

http://www.nationalreview.com/comment/comment-carbone061902.asp

Being a Scoutmaster in the Boy Scouts for over 11 years I can personally recount incidents with homosexual male adults infiltrating the Boy Scouts. Drilling peep hole in the shower walls  at summer camp. After hour forays in to young scouts tents. Massaging a pulled muscle after a hike, that turns erotic. The adult leadership has to be constantly vigilante for these and many other suspicious activities. The offender is immediately discharged and criminal charges filed, but most parents don't want to traumatize there child more so the charges are usually dropped or plea bargain a reduced sentence to usually a slap on the wrist.     

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: December 28, 2008, 07:46:44 PM »

I found this on one of my genealogy sites. I thought it was so appropriate for those who are missing their loved ones during the holidays. Whether they be animal or human. Author unknown.

I'm Free
Don't grieve for me, for now I'm free.
  I'm following the path God laid for me.
I took his hand when I heard him call
I turned my back and left it all.
I could not stay another day
to laugh,to love to work or play.
Tasks undone must stay that way.
  I found that peace at close of day.
If my parting has left a void
  then fill it with remembered joy.
A friendship shared, a laugh, a kiss,
ah, yes, these things I too will miss.
Be not burdened with times of sorrow
  I wish you the sunshine of tomorrow.
My life's been full, I've savored much,
  good friends, good times,
      a loved one's touch.
Perhaps my time seemed all too brief,
  don't lengthen it now with undue grief.
Lift up your hearts and share with me
      God wanted me now:
            He set me free.

Just a swinging with the tribe
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: December 28, 2008, 07:48:06 PM »

This is the last time I intend to address this topic
http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #151 on: December 28, 2008, 08:14:48 PM »

Some statistics about the Homosexual lifestyle:

* One study reports 70% of homosexuals admitting to having sex only one time with over 50% of their partners (3).

* One study reports that the average homosexual has between 20 and 106 partners per year (6). The average heterosexual has 8 partners in a lifetime.

* Many homosexual sexual encounters occur while drunk, high on drugs, or in an orgy setting (7).

* Many homosexuals don't pay heed to warnings of their lifestyles: "Knowledge of health guidelines was quite high, but this knowledge had no relation to sexual behavior" (16).

* Homosexuals got homosexuality removed from the list of mental illnesses in the early 70s by storming the annual American Psychiatric Association (APA) conference on successive years. "Guerrilla theater tactics and more straight-forward shouting matches characterized their presence" (2). Since homosexuality has been removed from the APA list of mental illnesses, so has pedophilia (except when the adult feels "subjective distress") (27).

* Homosexuals account for 3-4% of all gonorrhea cases, 60% of all syphilis cases, and 17% of all hospital admissions (other than for STDs) in the United States (5). They make up only 1-2% of the population.

* Homosexuals live unhealthy lifestyles, and have historically accounted for the bulk of syphilis, gonorrhea, Hepatitis B, the "gay bowel syndrome" (which attacks the intestinal tract), tuberculosis and cytomegalovirus (27).

* 73% of psychiatrists say homosexuals are less happy than the average person, and of those psychiatrists, 70% say that the unhappiness is NOT due to social stigmatization (13).

* 25-33% of homosexuals and lesbians are alcoholics (11).

* Of homosexuals questioned in one study reports that 43% admit to 500 or more partners in a lifetime, 28% admit to 1000 or more in a lifetime, and of these people, 79% say that half of those partners are total strangers, and 70% of those sexual contacts are one night stands (or, as one homosexual admits in the film "The Castro", one minute stands) (3). Also, it is a favorite past-time of many homosexuals to go to "cruisy areas" and have anonymous sex.

* 78% of homosexuals are affected by STDs (20).

* Judge John Martaugh, chief magistrate of the New York City Criminal Court has said, "Homosexuals account for half the murders in large cities" (10).

* Captain William Riddle of the Los Angeles Police says, "30,000 sexually abused children in Los Angeles were victims of homosexuals" (10).

* 50% of suicides can be attributed to homosexuals (10).

* Dr. Daniel Capron, a practicing psychiatrist, says, "Homosexuality by definition is not healthy and wholesome. The homosexual person, at best, will be unhappier and more unfulfilled than the sexually normal person" (10). For other psychiatrists who believe that homosexuality is wrong, please see National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality.

* It takes approximately $300,000 to take care of each AIDS victim, so thanks to the promiscuous lifestyle of homosexuals, medical insurance rates have been skyrocketing for all of us(10).

* Homosexuals were responsible for spreading AIDS in the United States, and then raised up violent groups like Act Up and Ground Zero to complain about it. Even today, homosexuals account for well over 50% of the AIDS cases in the United States, which is quite a large number considering that they account for only 1-2% of the population.

* Homosexuals account for a disproportionate number of hepatitis cases: 70-80% in San Francisco, 29% in Denver, 66% in New York City, 56% in Toronto, 42% in Montreal, and 26% in Melbourne (8 ).

* 37% of homosexuals engage in sadomasochism, which accounts for many accidental deaths. In San Francisco, classes were held to teach homosexuals how to not kill their partners during sadomasochism (8 ).

* 41% of homosexuals say they have had sex with strangers in public restrooms, 60% say they have had sex with strangers in bathhouses, and 64% of these encounters have involved the use of illegal drugs (8  ).

* Depending on the city, 39-59% of homosexuals are infected with intestinal parasites like worms, flukes and amoebae, which is common in filthy third world countries (8 ).

* The median age of death of homosexuals is 42 (only 9% live past age 65). This drops to 39 if the cause of death is AIDS. The median age of death of a married heterosexual man is 75 (8 ).

* The median age of death of lesbians is 45 (only 24% live past age 65). The median age of death of a married heterosexual woman is 79 (8 ).

* Homosexuals are 100 times more likely to be murdered (usually by another homosexual) than the average person, 25 times more likely to commit suicide, and 19 times more likely to die in a traffic accident (8  ).

* 21% of lesbians die of murder, suicide or traffic accident, which is at a rate of 534 times higher than the number of white heterosexual females aged 25-44 who die of these things(8 ).

* 50% of the calls to a hotline to report "queer bashing" involved domestic violence (i.e., homosexuals beating up other homosexuals) (18  ).

* About 50% of the women on death row are lesbians (12). Homosexuals prey on children.

* 33% of homosexuals ADMIT to minor/adult sex (7).

* There is a notable homosexual group, consisting of thousands of members, known as the North American Man and Boy Love Association ( NAMBLA). This is a child molesting homosexual group whose cry is "SEX BEFORE 8 BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE." This group can be seen marching in most major homosexual parades across the United States.

* Homosexuals commit more than 33% of all reported child molestations in the United States, which, assuming homosexuals make up 2% of the population, means that 1 in 20 homosexuals is a child molestor, while 1 in 490 heterosexuals is a child molestor (19).

* 73% of all homosexuals have had sex with boys under 19 years of age (9).

* Many homosexuals admit that they are pedophiles: "The love between men and boys is at the foundation of homosexuality" (22).

* Because homosexuals can't reproduce naturally, they resort to recruiting children. Homosexuals can be heard chanting "TEN PERCENT IS NOT ENOUGH, RECRUIT, RECRUIT, RECRUIT" in their homosexual parades. A group called the "Lesbian Avengers" prides itself on trying to recruit young girls. They print "WE RECRUIT" on their literature. Some other homosexuals aren't as overt about this, but rather try to infiltrate society and get into positions where they will have access to the malleable minds of young children (e.g., the clergy, teachers, Boy Scout leaders, etc.) (8  ). See the DC Lesbian Avengers web page, and DC Lesbian Avengers Press Release, where they threaten to recruit little boys and girls. Also, see AFA Action Alert.

More info & references here
http://www.traditioninaction.org/HotTopics/a02rStatistcs.html

edited to fix reference numbers
« Last Edit: December 28, 2008, 10:23:17 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #152 on: December 28, 2008, 08:16:50 PM »

Don't know why those smilies showed up in above post. Those were supposed to be reference numbers.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #153 on: December 28, 2008, 08:43:55 PM »

Don't know why those smilies showed up in above post. Those were supposed to be reference numbers.

I believe it's a microsoft thing. I don't have it handy, but there is a list of symbols when typed will automatically appear as a smiley variation.  Smile  would convert (I typed : then ) and it displayed as a smiley).  I just don't remember if it's a setting. 
« Last Edit: December 28, 2008, 08:47:38 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #154 on: December 28, 2008, 09:05:26 PM »

Homosexuality and Child Abuse

Facts with references

1. The Washington Times reported that 8 out of every 10 homosexuals court-martialed by the U.S. Army for sexual misconduct between 1898 and the fall of 1993 had engaged in sexual assaults against their victims. Of these 102 assault cases, nearly half involved the molestation of children. (Dennis A. Wheeler, “The Legacy of Sodom,” World News Digest, October 19, 1993)

2. The 1995 Massachusetts Youth Risk Behavior Surveillance found that gay, lesbian, and bisexual orientation was associated with having had sexual intercourse before the age of 13, with having four or more partners in a lifetime, and with having experienced sexual contact against one’s will. (R. Garofalo et al., “The Association between Health Risk Behaviors and Sexual Orientation Among a School-based Sample of Adolescents,” Pediatrics 101 [1998]: 895-902.)

3. A study of 425 homosexual males, ages 17 to 22, reported that 41.4% reported an occasion of forced sex. Seventy-nine of the boys reported beginning anal sex with men when they were ages 3 to 14. Of these, 15.2% were already HIV-positive. (Lemp, G., Hirozawa, A., Givertz, D., Nieri, G., Anderson, L., Linegren, M., Janssen, R., Katx, M. (1994) Seroprevalence of HIV and Risk Behaviors Among Young Homosexual and Bisexual Men. Journal of the American Medical Association. 272, 6: 449:454.)

4. “29% of the adult children of homosexual parents had been specifically subjected to sexual molestation by that homosexual parent, compared to only 0.6% of adult children of heterosexual parents. Having a homosexual parent(s) appears to increase the risk of incest with a parent by a factor of about 50.” (P. Cameron and K. Cameron, “Homosexual Parents,” Adolescence 31 (1996): 772)

5. “Individuals from 1% to 3% of the population that are sexually attracted to the same sex are committing up to one-third of the sex crimes against children.” (Timothy J. Dailey, Homosexuality and Child Sexual Abuse, http://www.frc.org/get/is02e3.cfm)

6. Researchers Karla Jay and Allen Young report data showing that 73% of homosexuals surveyed had at some time had sex with boys 16-19 years of age or younger. (Karla Jay and Allen Young, The Gay Report: Lesbians and Gay Men Speak Out about Sexual Experiences and Lifestyles (New York: Summit Books, 1979), p. 275)

7. While many homosexuals do not seek out young sexual partners, evidence indicates that disproportionate numbers of homosexual men seek adolescent males or boys as sexual partners. (Zebulon A. Silverthorne & Vernon L. Quinsey, “Sexual Partner Age Preferences of Homosexual and Heterosexual Men and Women,” p. 73)

8. “Incest was more common among bisexuals and homosexuals of both sexes” than among heterosexuals. While less than 0.8% of heterosexual males reported have had sex with a brother, 12% of homosexuals reported having had sex with at least one brother. (Study of more than 9,100 adults in U.S. metropolitan areas) (Paul Cameron, and Kirk Cameron “Does Incest Cause Homosexuality?” Psychological Reports. Vol. 76, Number . , 1995. Page(s) 611-621)

9. A study of male child sex offenders found that 14% targeted only males, and 28% chose males as well as females as victims, thus indicating that 42% of male pedophiles engaged in homosexual molestation. (Michele Elliott, “Child Sexual Abuse Prevention: What Offenders Tell Us,” Child Abuse and Neglect 19 (1995): 581)

10. A study in Archives of Sexual Behavior found that homosexual men are attracted to young males. The study compared the sexual age preferences of heterosexual men, heterosexual women, homosexual men, and lesbians. The results showed that, in marked contrast to the other three categories, “all but 9 of the 48 homosexual men preferred the youngest two male age categories,” which included males as young as age 15. (Zebulon A. Silverthorne & Vernon L. Quinsey, “Sexual Partner Age Preferences of Homosexual and Heterosexual Men and Women,” p. 73)

11. A study of 229 convicted child molesters found that “86% of offenders against males described themselves as homosexual or bisexual.” ( W. D. Erickson, “Behavior Patterns of Child Molesters,” Archives of Sexual Behavior 17 (1988): 83)

12. In a 1999 Journal of Homosexuality, author Helmut Graupner claims: “Man/boy and woman/girl relations without doubt are same-sex relations and they do constitute an aspect of gay and lesbian life.” Graupner argues that, as such, consensual sexual relations between adult homosexuals and youths as young as fourteen qualifies as a “gay rights issue.” (Helmut Graupner, “Love Versus Abuse: Crossgenerational Sexual Relations of Minors: A Gay Rights Issue?” Journal of Homosexuality 37 (1999): 23, 26)

13. The Archives of Sexual Behavior reports: “One of the most salient findings of this study is that 46% of homosexual men and 22% of homosexual women reported having been molested by a person of the same gender. This contrasts to only 7% of heterosexual men and 1% of heterosexual women reporting having been molested by a person of the same gender.” (Marie, E. Tomeo, et al., “Comparative Data of Childhood and Adolescence Molestation in Heterosexual and Homosexual Persons,” Archives of Sexual Behavior 30 (2001): 539)

14. A study of 279 homosexual/bisexual men with AIDS and control patients reported: “More than half of both case and control patients reported a sexual act with a male by age 16 years, approximately 20% by age 10 years.” (Harry W. Haverkos, et al., “The Initiation of Male Homosexual Behavior,” The Journal of the American Medical Association 262 (July 28, 1989): 501)

15. Noted child sex abuse expert David Finkelhor found that “boys victimized by older men were over four times more likely to be currently engaged in homosexual activity than were non-victims. The finding applied to nearly half the boys who had had such an experience . . . Further, the adolescents themselves often linked their homosexuality to their sexual victimization experiences.” (Bill Watkins & Arnon Bentovim, “The Sexual Abuse of Male Children and Adolescents: A Review of Current Research,” Journal of Child Psychiatry 33 (1992); in Byrgen Finkelman, Sexual Abuse (New York: Garland Publishing, 1995), p. 316)

16. A study in the International Journal of Offender Therapy and Comparative Criminology found: “In the case of childhood sexual experiences prior to the age of fourteen, 40% (of the pedophile sample) reported that they had engaged ‘very often’ in sexual activity with an adult, with 28% stating that this type of activity had occurred ’sometimes.’” (Gary A. Sawle, Jon Kear-Colwell, “Adult Attachment Style and Pedophilia: A Developmental Perspective,” International Journal of Offender Therapy and Comparative Criminology 45 (February 2001): 6)

17. A National Institute of Justice report states that “the odds that a childhood sexual abuse victim will be arrested as an adult for any sex crime is 4.7 times higher than for people . . . who experienced no victimization as children.” (Cathy Spatz Widom, “Victims of Childhood Sexual Abuse - Later Criminal Consequences,” Victims of Childhood Sexual Abuse Series: NIJ Research in Brief, (March 1995): 6)

18. A Child Abuse and Neglect study found that 59% of male child sex offenders had been victims of contact sexual abuse as a child.” (Michele Elliott, “Child Sexual Abuse Prevention: What Offenders Tell Us,” Child Abuse and Neglect 19 (1995): 582

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #155 on: December 28, 2008, 09:15:09 PM »

I fixed them, sleddogs.  Sorry for the delay...son came in to talk and I logged off.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #156 on: December 28, 2008, 09:36:02 PM »

2NJSons_Mom,

Thanks much. Serious subject and the smiles seemed inappropriate. 

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #157 on: December 28, 2008, 10:17:55 PM »

2NJSons_Mom,

Thanks much. Serious subject and the smiles seemed inappropriate. 

I agree, and that's why I am sorry I had interruptions that caused the delay. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #158 on: December 28, 2008, 11:20:03 PM »

Ok, I'll let you in on a secret that I have never told anyone. I've had 2 very close encounters with homosexual pedophiles. Once when I was 17 and early enlisting in the service in 1968. Back then you got a railroad ticket from the recruiter and caught the train from Warren, Oh to Cleveland where all your physicals and paperwork was done. You finished up about 3 hours before the return train left for Warren. Only thing to do was hang out in Terminal Square RR station. I was approached and hounded by a very tall black man that offered me all kinds of stuff if I would go back to his place . I seen a Terminal cop and hung out with him until the guy left. The cop told me that " Yeah, he's _______ and is always down here trying to pick up boys, your lucky you didn't fall for his lies"

The other time I was only 14 and had walked to the Leavittsburg High School basketball game. When the game was over I started walking back home. It was freezing rain and I was getting soaked and cold when a car pulled up beside me and the guy asked me if I needed a ride. Now, back in the 60's it wasn't exactly hitch hiking and most everybody in small communities gave others even strangers lifts. So I got in. We went about 4 blocks and he passed the turn to my house. I'm starting to get scared and told him to stop and I would get out there. I was ready to roll out of a moving car. But, when I looked down the door handle was gone and I was trapped. Luckily a couple more blocks up a car had spun out and there was a cop car there and the road was blocked. I told him I was going to start screaming. He said he didn't mean no harm, and lowered the power window on my side. He told me to reach outside and open the door that way. I did and ran the whole way home. I never mentioned this to my Mom in fear of getting grounded or worse.   

So yeah, I have a well defined animosity to homosexuals & pedophiles.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #159 on: December 28, 2008, 11:41:45 PM »

Ok, I'll let you in on a secret that I have never told anyone. I've had 2 very close encounters with homosexual pedophiles. Once when I was 17 and early enlisting in the service in 1968. Back then you got a railroad ticket from the recruiter and caught the train from Warren, Oh to Cleveland where all your physicals and paperwork was done. You finished up about 3 hours before the return train left for Warren. Only thing to do was hang out in Terminal Square RR station. I was approached and hounded by a very tall black man that offered me all kinds of stuff if I would go back to his place . I seen a Terminal cop and hung out with him until the guy left. The cop told me that " Yeah, he's _______ and is always down here trying to pick up boys, your lucky you didn't fall for his lies"

The other time I was only 14 and had walked to the Leavittsburg High School basketball game. When the game was over I started walking back home. It was freezing rain and I was getting soaked and cold when a car pulled up beside me and the guy asked me if I needed a ride. Now, back in the 60's it wasn't exactly hitch hiking and most everybody in small communities gave others even strangers lifts. So I got in. We went about 4 blocks and he passed the turn to my house. I'm starting to get scared and told him to stop and I would get out there. I was ready to roll out of a moving car. But, when I looked down the door handle was gone and I was trapped. Luckily a couple more blocks up a car had spun out and there was a cop car there and the road was blocked. I told him I was going to start screaming. He said he didn't mean no harm, and lowered the power window on my side. He told me to reach outside and open the door that way. I did and ran the whole way home. I never mentioned this to my Mom in fear of getting grounded or worse.   

So yeah, I have a well defined animosity to homosexuals & pedophiles.

My brother had encounters when in college...he sometimes would tell us he had a ride back, but ended up hitchhiking...he had one tracter trailer driver make advances after he accepted a ride, and he was able to get out due to similar circumstances....scary stuff. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.