May 22, 2024, 06:49:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #123 4/14/09 - 4/17/09  (Read 230229 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #740 on: April 15, 2009, 01:05:01 PM »

Found it here ... http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/040609acevedotranscript/1/lg/TAPED_TRANSCRIPT_OF_DEPUTY_ADRIANA_ACEVEDO_Page_3.htm

YM asked Deputy Adriana Acevedo about a call on Suburban ...

His description of Cain:

older white male, kid of heavy set, very short cropped hair, wearing shorts, fell and "busted his ass"

She did not recall.

I doubt Casey had an relations with this guy. Sounds to me like he is just a bumbling idiot.

Page 3 of this link - she says she doesn't recall working with anyone with that description and none of her zone partners fit that description.  Still reading, but where did he get this description to ask her about????  Do I need more coffee??? LOL

That chick is about as dumb as they come. She couldn't remember anything. Cain kept such a low profile that she didn't even remember riding with him.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #741 on: April 15, 2009, 01:08:53 PM »

Hi Fannie Mae, I see you up there. Hope all is well and I wanted to again thank you. You helped me thru a lot
Searching, Fanny Mae is wonderful isn't she. You are wonderful as well. Just thought you would like to know JSM thinks you both are fab!

Thanks JSM. You've made me laugh for the longest time.

Any more eggs????

On topic: I hope the Ant's are itching all over from some permanent affliction!!
No more eggs. The daddy bird sits in the nest sometimes too. Josef doesn't seem to bother them. Just me. The Ant's have a permanent affliction, it's called each other. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #742 on: April 15, 2009, 01:10:04 PM »

The Anthony's and Brad have been very quiet about the latest developments 

maybe sindy choked on her cud,err chewing gum...   
I am wondering, on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the "most embarrassed a human can be", are they about their depositions.  Ya, I know, you need some negative numbers to even vote, right? LOL

How about this though, how embarrassed was sindy about those sweaty smelly armpits?  I'm goin' for an 8 at least, only because she's all about appearances.  I hope conman has left these tools behind, but I don't think he has.  I still can't get over sindy pushing him out of her way. 

GnM... girlfriend, pack your bags because we are soooo going to florida together.  I just know we can find someone to take out all our aggression on.  I'd say LA, but it just seems cruel since that sign kicked his butt.  I do love your pictures though! 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: April 15, 2009, 01:10:57 PM »

Very, very quite No Rose. Maybe something is gonna happen really soon! Like Arrests!  I can only dream can't I.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #744 on: April 15, 2009, 01:13:35 PM »

Do No Evil 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: April 15, 2009, 01:14:51 PM »

Anyone ever find out when Georgies deposition with Mr Morgan is to take place?

And is LP having a depo with Mr Morgan, if so do we know when and if it will be in Mr Morgan's office?

TIA JSM

blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #746 on: April 15, 2009, 01:17:00 PM »

Hi all monks, and welcome to all the new monkeys.  I've been wondering for a while about something, and now might be a good time to ask, while everything is slow.

We have heard that Lee was very sick at some point during his teenage years.  Do we know what the problem was?  I'm not saying we should pry into his medical history; it's not our business.  I might have missed it though, if details have come out.

Could whatever it was have anything to do with him being kind of, well, off?  Or do you all think that's just his personality and upbringing?
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #747 on: April 15, 2009, 01:17:07 PM »

glad it was useful.It is sad and my stomach turns every time I see it.. but I did print it and did a kinda connect the dots (circles) and noticed she was localized in a half circle.. almost as though she was thrown that way AFTER she was bone...kinda odd... any monkeys can explain how she would have been had animals got her? seems odd way for animals to leave her. There was one area that was not circled that should have been.. 1-38 at the bottom of the grid..

That is an interesting question...........If the body was sprayed with insecticides, most animals will not eat the bones. A possibility I had not considered before.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: April 15, 2009, 01:17:52 PM »

And is LP having a depo with Mr Morgan, if so do we know when and if it will be in Mr Morgan's office?

TIA JSM

If LP can't make it, we'll send Josef!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: April 15, 2009, 01:18:18 PM »

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #750 on: April 15, 2009, 01:19:00 PM »

Hi all monks, and welcome to all the new monkeys.  I've been wondering for a while about something, and now might be a good time to ask, while everything is slow.

We have heard that Lee was very sick at some point during his teenage years.  Do we know what the problem was?  I'm not saying we should pry into his medical history; it's not our business.  I might have missed it though, if details have come out.

Could whatever it was have anything to do with him being kind of, well, off?  Or do you all think that's just his personality and upbringing?

It could be, but I believe he is developmentally disabled to a degree. I have wondered if he is a high functioning autistic adult. He has the facial expressions and the mannerisms of a high functioning autistic person.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #751 on: April 15, 2009, 01:20:23 PM »

Hi Fannie Mae, I see you up there. Hope all is well and I wanted to again thank you. You helped me thru a lot
Searching, Fanny Mae is wonderful isn't she. You are wonderful as well. Just thought you would like to know JSM thinks you both are fab!

Thanks JSM. You've made me laugh for the longest time.

Any more eggs????

On topic: I hope the Ant's are itching all over from some permanent affliction!!
No more eggs. The daddy bird sits in the nest sometimes too. Josef doesn't seem to bother them. Just me. The Ant's have a permanent affliction, it's called each other. 

Or in George's case.  The daddy bird pushes eye glasses up when sliding down the nose(Morgan) . Couldn't resist.  lol
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: April 15, 2009, 01:22:11 PM »

TIA JSM

Hey ya monkeys, welcome new monkeys!

JSM  A date has not been announced yet for George's, Lenny's is May 19th.

Ive read & am all caught up -- interesting in the chart it does list that part of a pull up was recovered so that possibility I was thinking about yesterday does exist.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: April 15, 2009, 01:22:21 PM »

Casey Anthony's defense says the death penalty is meant to "scare her"
April 15, 2009 - 9:33 AM

Casey Anthony's lawyers said they aren't surprised the State is now going for the death penalty against the mother accused of killing her 2-year old daughter. Anthony's attorneys say the move is to intimidate Casey Anthony and prosecutors will not get a plea from her.

In her own handwriting, Anthony once claimed in a court motion, the State offered her a plea deal and she turned it down.

With Jose Baez unqualified to lead a death penalty case (he doesn't have enough legal experience or death penalty experience to lead a death penalty defense case), Baez's stance remains strong. He said nothing will change for Anthony's defense because at least 3 other attorneys on the defense team are death-penalty qualified.

Casey Anthony's lawyers filed a notice on Tuesday that they will depose an Orange County sheriff's deputy and a corrections officer on May 5th.

The corrections officer said Casey Anthony watched live TV coverage of the discovery of Caylee's remains and hyperventilated and asked for a sedative that day. Even though it was a few more weeks until the remains were positively ID'd as Caylee's.

http://www.cbs12.com/news/anthony_4716896___article.html/death_penalty.html
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #754 on: April 15, 2009, 01:27:00 PM »

It could be, but I believe he is developmentally disabled to a degree. I have wondered if he is a high functioning autistic adult. He has the facial expressions and the mannerisms of a high functioning autistic person.

Interesting, Turbo. I think that's highly possible. If something like that is the case, could this be the big secret many think the Ant's are trying to keep quiet?

I wouldn't think of this as anything to be ashamed of or to hide, but we know how Cindy wants to present the picture of a "perfect" family. Also, as protective as she and George are of Casey, maybe they are the same way with Lee.

Hmm . . . .
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #755 on: April 15, 2009, 01:27:18 PM »

maybe sindy choked on her cud,err chewing gum...   
I am wondering, on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the "most embarrassed a human can be", are they about their depositions.  Ya, I know, you need some negative numbers to even vote, right? LOL

How about this though, how embarrassed was sindy about those sweaty smelly armpits?  I'm goin' for an 8 at least, only because she's all about appearances.  I hope conman has left these tools behind, but I don't think he has.  I still can't get over sindy pushing him out of her way. 

GnM... girlfriend, pack your bags because we are soooo going to florida together.  I just know we can find someone to take out all our aggression on.  I'd say LA, but it just seems cruel since that sign kicked his butt.  I do love your pictures though! 

Monkeys better save up some bail money for us. We're gonna need it. 

I remember you, Caylee.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #756 on: April 15, 2009, 01:29:20 PM »

IIRC Lee had a reaction to an acne medication ( I believe accutane). He had to stay indoors. I think this info is in Spindys FBI interviews ( video) before part 7  if that helps! He was sickly and KC felt bad for him, he went through a depression. I think him being "off" is just the Scamthony family illness not anything defined. The whole family is fruity and they all handle stress the same way " Deny and Lie"
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: April 15, 2009, 01:30:07 PM »

Casey Anthony's lawyers said they aren't surprised the State is now going for the death penalty against the mother accused of killing her 2-year old daughter. Anthony's attorneys say the move is to intimidate Casey Anthony and prosecutors will not get a plea from her.

In her own handwriting, Anthony once claimed in a court motion, the State offered her a plea deal and she turned it down.

With Jose Baez unqualified to lead a death penalty case (he doesn't have enough legal experience or death penalty experience to lead a death penalty defense case), Baez's stance remains strong. He said nothing will change for Anthony's defense because at least 3 other attorneys on the defense team are death-penalty qualified.

Casey Anthony's lawyers filed a notice on Tuesday that they will depose an Orange County sheriff's deputy and a corrections officer on May 5th.

The corrections officer said Casey Anthony watched live TV coverage of the discovery of Caylee's remains and hyperventilated and asked for a sedative that day. Even though it was a few more weeks until the remains were positively ID'd as Caylee's.

O yes those big bad investigators picked on poor poor pitiful skankerella & Darth Vader Ashton doesn't want to play nice.   All the universe stopped spinning just to "get" her.      Helllloooo, earth to Bozo....did your alien report her child missing?   NO   Wait, that's your defense Zanny moved to "Uranus?"

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #758 on: April 15, 2009, 01:31:33 PM »

Biass will send KC straight to hell, compliments of the state! What a forkin idiot
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #759 on: April 15, 2009, 01:31:34 PM »

IIRC Lee had a reaction to an acne medication ( I believe accutane). He had to stay indoors. I think this info is in Spindys FBI interviews ( video) before part 7  if that helps! He was sickly and KC felt bad for him, he went through a depression. I think him being "off" is just the Scamthony family illness not anything defined. The whole family is fruity and they all handle stress the same way " Deny and Lie"

Thanks, Leslee.  I'd missed that about the accutane.  Whatever the cause, the boy has some issues.  They all do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.