May 22, 2024, 03:55:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #123 4/14/09 - 4/17/09  (Read 230182 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1280 on: April 16, 2009, 02:09:33 PM »

HIC! HIC! HIC!

Up up up ??? 

Or are you callin' me a hick? 

No hiccups for me today. 

but the rest of the week was bad!!!

It is frustrating and I hate the hiccups!   

Mags.....I will have to get used to your new name!!  It's too darn quiet...something is getting ready to happen....every time it gets rel quiet something happens.....usually it's BOZO or the A's making asses outta themselves!! I have a feeling that DC is going to be pivotal in this case.

I don't believe that kc has become bulimic....that is pure poppycock....I wonder what is behind this and who is behind it...are they trying to get her sent to a hospital??  We haven't heard anymore about the A's trying to get a private meeting with her.....could this be a means to facilitate this private meeting.....something stinks and it's not my feet!!

Sunny, you are scaring me. Are you a mind reader??

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1281 on: April 16, 2009, 02:10:00 PM »

Awww, GNM he's soo cute!!!!!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1282 on: April 16, 2009, 02:12:05 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys. I'm suprised that the Ants even have been able to keep Conman after their depo fiasco.

JSM, thanks for the well wishes for Cinco de Mayo. I'm Irish. My DH is Hispanic. He celebrates St Patty's with me and I celebrate Cinco de Mayo with him. I had two years of spanish, but my hubby makes fun of the way I speak 'cause I have a southern accent. He's 3rd generation American, and is bilinual. Any time I speak to him in spanish, I always add a "ya'll" to the end just to get his dander up.
Awe that's sweet you celebrate each other's holidays. I don't have a husband, but my best friend in the whole world is half Czech, he isn't bilingual, but speaks a little. He gets laughs at me when I forget how to pronounce things.

Now to be on topic, By the way, did you know that KC is a vomiting slore! I hope her teeth falls out if she is really bulimic.

I wonder when Casey decided she was bulimic. It must have been after her last court date. She must have gotten bad feedback from Bozo about her packing on the pounds. ::MonkeyShocked::She's about as bulimic as me. NOT!

"The Ants are glad someone is doing something positive." How 'bout it Ants, why don't you do something positive for a change. SHUT-UP!!

I feel better now.
I thought maybe she became bulimic after watching George/Cindy depos. They made me want to throw up too. 
Too funny

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1283 on: April 16, 2009, 02:14:23 PM »

((Edit - removed as inappropriate))

I have been to this beach (Cocoa Beach) many times.  This photo was taken not to far from my favorite restaurant/bar - Coconuts on the Beach. 

CC, I've been to Coconuts a few times. Nice place. Now I have to think of Casey on the beach with crickets ... icky! 

Coconut's management has ruined the atmosphere.  The lower level down from the Tiki bar area has been roofed over and clear plexiglass is up separating the lower level from the ocean.  Ever try Slo N Lo, great bbq there.  Oh, and Casey is a slore!!
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 07:01:36 PM by klaasend » Logged

Do No Evil 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1284 on: April 16, 2009, 02:14:38 PM »

It's something I thought about doing for awhile now... figured I'd go with da beagle name 

QM that is too cute..

Konnichiwa Janet San ..  I've missed seeing you in the Caylee forum!

They should just throw Casey in with the general population, let her see how life is gonna be for awhile. Why keep her secluded? I am not so happy to hear that the trial will take longer  now with the dp added... hate that it changes things for the trial and all. 

I too wonder why she is being kept separate....other than the fact that I am sure a lot of the women in GP would love to beat the crap outta her.  Is there a precedent that she (anyone charged with a capital crime) be kept in 'protective' type custody??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1285 on: April 16, 2009, 02:16:00 PM »

REMINDER - try and stay on topic in the Missing Persons threads.  I know it's easy to start joking around but remember the thread is about a murdered 2yr old child.   TIA
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1286 on: April 16, 2009, 02:16:16 PM »

Err....Is it just me, or does it seem to be just too da*ned quiet. My experience tells me that when it gets like this all he77 is about to break loose.

I've decided that when we go down to Fl I am going to put running lights on my be-hind and ride on top of the jeep in the dark so I can still moon the truck drivers. Whatcha think, JSM??

Flossy....GMTA   I just posted nearly the same thing...it's too damn quiet!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1287 on: April 16, 2009, 02:17:10 PM »

Don't mean to interrupt the forum here. But I have a problem that I could use some help with. If you have some time, check it out at http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4866.msg770886#msg770886.

Thank you, now back to your regularly scheduled monkey talk!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1288 on: April 16, 2009, 02:17:11 PM »

Err....Is it just me, or does it seem to be just too da*ned quiet. My experience tells me that when it gets like this all he77 is about to break loose.

I've decided that when we go down to Fl I am going to put running lights on my be-hind and ride on top of the jeep in the dark so I can still moon the truck drivers. Whatcha think, JSM??

Flossy....GMTA   I just posted nearly the same thing...it's too damn quiet!!

CRAP I meant Fanny...not Flossy....the hiccups have gotten to mee!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1289 on: April 16, 2009, 02:17:43 PM »

Oops! Sorry Klass, didn't see you up there!

Boo wouldn't let me ride on the roof anyway.

Err........Hope Casey gets fat......bye!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1290 on: April 16, 2009, 02:17:46 PM »

Sounds good to me Fanny, wait til I get off work.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1291 on: April 16, 2009, 02:21:21 PM »

Yes Fanny I feel the same as you and Sunny, definitely way to quiet!! WAIT what was that??? Oh, it was a pin dropping! I heard a pin drop!! Yup, too quiet!!!!! We definitely better hurry to get out of this cage too cause it's a bad luck cage, I can just tell!! Ugggghhhh, not trying to get everyone crazy, it's just this cage.

Anyhow, Fanny I love Cinco De Mayo too! I'm not Mexican or Spanish or anything either, just love the thought of going out and having margaritas and carne asada and hearing the bands play!

RIP Sweet Puppy
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1292 on: April 16, 2009, 02:21:48 PM »

DP or not, I just hope she never sets foot out in the real world again except when she's going to court! There's no evidence anyone else did this. If it were an accident, she'd have fessed up long ago! She WILL get a fair trial regardless of what the defense wants everyone to believe. There is also probably lots of other evidence we haven't seen yet, and it could only be more damning than what we've seen so far. Giving all that I know to date, she is the only who could be guilty of doing what happened to Caylee. I hope she spends the rest of her days in prison. If she is convicted, and a jury sentences her to death than she can only blame herself. She has the power to do the right thing, even still today. So far she has chosen to do and say nothing, so she will get whatever she gets.

Agreed.....except I want her to get the death penalty....I want her to think about it every day while she sits on DR.....and I want her parents to think about it every day as well......I have spoken to families of person on DR and the agony is overwhelming..so many said the waiting, the anticipation of what is to come is the worse part....I want them all to suffer

Rest in Peace Caylee

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1293 on: April 16, 2009, 02:22:15 PM »

HIC! HIC! HIC!

Up up up ??? 

No hiccups for me today. 

Mags.....I will have to get used to your new name!!  It's too darn quiet...something is getting ready to happen....every time it gets rel quiet something happens.....usually it's BOZO or the A's making asses outta themselves!! I have a feeling that DC is going to be pivotal in this case.

I don't believe that kc has become bulimic....that is pure poppycock....I wonder what is behind this and who is behind it...are they trying to get her sent to a hospital??  We haven't heard anymore about the A's trying to get a private meeting with her.....could this be a means to facilitate this private meeting.....something stinks and it's not my feet!!

I thought the same thing. 

Do No Evil 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1294 on: April 16, 2009, 02:22:52 PM »

HIC! HIC! HIC!

Up up up ??? 

No hiccups for me today. 

Sunny, you are scaring me. Are you a mind reader??

hahahah...no but the past has shown us that when it gets this quiet something is going to happen....SOON!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1295 on: April 16, 2009, 02:23:30 PM »

PPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSST...

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/01/16/zenaida-gonzal…-traffic-courtzenaida-gonzalez-annie-leigh-downing’s-excellent-adventure-zannie-and-annie-go-to-traffic-court/

Blink- Why would you have us read an article of yours we already read?

Top 3 guesses

1)That Blink does not feel like writing anything today, lazy monkeybones.
2)Somepin's Up.
3)Re-read #2

A birdie told Blink an individual with an association to someone with the last name that starts with A, was in this file in the courthouse and made copies of it last Friday April 10. We know who it was NOT...  Watcha think?
B
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1296 on: April 16, 2009, 02:30:04 PM »

PPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSST...

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/01/16/zenaida-gonzal…-traffic-courtzenaida-gonzalez-annie-leigh-downing’s-excellent-adventure-zannie-and-annie-go-to-traffic-court/

Top 3 guesses

2)Somepin's Up.
3)Re-read #2

A birdie told Blink an individual with an association to someone with the last name that starts with A, was in this file in the courthouse and made copies of it last Friday April 10. We know who it was NOT...  Watcha think?
B

hmmmmm ... interesting ...

Theory number 2?

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1297 on: April 16, 2009, 02:31:37 PM »

duh, re-read number two not theory 2 

sorry

Hmm, are we allowed to guess?

Mallory

I remember you, Caylee.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1298 on: April 16, 2009, 02:33:19 PM »

PPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSST...

Top 3 guesses

2)Somepin's Up.
3)Re-read #2

B

Do you suppose they now KNOW that Casey was Zanny?????

Quiet Monkey, I come from Mardi Gras country. We'll celebrate anything at the drop of a hat! Casey/Zanny won't celebrate anything anymore!!

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1299 on: April 16, 2009, 02:34:02 PM »

REMINDER - try and stay on topic in the Missing Persons threads.  I know it's easy to start joking around but remember the thread is about a murdered 2yr old child.   TIA

Yes Mom! I mean Ma'am! Sorry!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.