May 22, 2024, 09:00:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #123 4/14/09 - 4/17/09  (Read 230263 times)
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1520 on: April 16, 2009, 07:55:14 PM »

Speaking of Oprah and money, I think on the Today show when the Ants were on there it was said that they didn't get paid for their interview either, but it later came out that they were paid for the pictures; $200,000.  So, Ophrah may say they aren't getting paid for their interview but you can bet they they are bringing something to the show to get paid for it.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1521 on: April 16, 2009, 07:55:15 PM »

That's true.  It just came out of the blue....    maybe she is just throwing up so that everyone isn't talking about her fat azz in the blogs.       
Or she saw Cindy skinnier than she is now. She wouldn't want her mom to start going through her closet and wearing her slore clothes?

Oh.  That's got to be it.   That makes the most sense to me.     

Yuppers....did you guys happen to notice the lousy clothes Cindy has picked out for Casey to wear in court while she wears her cheap bling & jeans?

And there probably Casey's.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1522 on: April 16, 2009, 07:55:53 PM »

On Annie spending the night............perhaps casey asked her to throw away the missing pages from the journal, and Annie said she would........but  ......................
    SHE DIDN'T ! !! 

Possibly, I remember viewing Annies Myspace and it had some references to " Karma is a bitch" or something that didn't look too KC friendly. Not to mention the nice tat of Caylees NAME ( unlike skankos bella Vita)...I would say she is in the prosecutions corner, and hopefully there's more we have yet to see.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1523 on: April 16, 2009, 07:56:23 PM »

Blink - how does SAWGRASS fit in?  Pages behind, so if answered ignore! 

Here is my new link to the daisy chain chart - if you guys see anything wrong, to add, etc - let me know !!!  If you think the forum is sick of it, my email is in my profile!
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dhhzksxr_0gbkhqmf3

Wow! You have been working. LP said on NG a few shows ago that Casey had gone to Sawgrass on June 17 to see a friend and gave a name, one I had never heard before. Not Dante. He said she was driving TL jeep that day. Wish we could find those "bomb" reports, to see if that was Dep Cain that wrote them up.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1524 on: April 16, 2009, 07:57:23 PM »

I think Oprah sucks also. So I guess we should all shut up, she is having them on her show, but it's okay because they aren't getting paid. Since the death penalty is back on the table, I can't believe their joker lawyer is allowing this, what is the point to this? Who in their right mind wants to listen to their nonsense, Oprah must be hard up for guests.
The only thing that makes me really happy about it is ... This is going to be one more television interview that can be played by the prosecution in court!  George and Cindy changing their story ... once again!  (I'm beginning to think Conway got his JD from the same college where Jose got his ... Conway graduated #51 of 52 students ... hmm ... wonder where Jose graduated!!)   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1525 on: April 16, 2009, 07:57:31 PM »

OMG!  Josef looks like Leonard Padilla!   
Hi Monkeys!  Long time no post!
I'm disgusted at the Cantu outcome ... and the fact she'll probably get some dumbed-down "insanity" plea!
I'm disgusted by George and Cindy's depos with Mitnik/Morgan ... if anyone is insane it's those two ... wouldn't tell the truth if it smacked them upside the head!  (Wondering where Lee is?)

Only two things I'm happy about ... Death Penalty back on the table!  Woo Hoo! 

Phil Spector GUILTY murder 2!  Woo Hoo Hoo!  (thought of you norose when I got the Sprocket e-mail!)   
Hope ole Phil is enjoying jail 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1526 on: April 16, 2009, 07:57:40 PM »

Here is my new link to the daisy chain chart - if you guys see anything wrong, to add, etc - let me know !!!  If you think the forum is sick of it, my email is in my profile!

Awesome A_N_J!!!

What stood out MOST to me was that Nejame resigns on 11/20..... ONLY 5 DAYS after DC/Hoovers wood venture. I would almost hazard a guess he caught wind of that "arrangement" and walked out before he was implicated in anything.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1527 on: April 16, 2009, 07:59:03 PM »

I think Oprah sucks also. So I guess we should all shut up, she is having them on her show, but it's okay because they aren't getting paid. Since the death penalty is back on the table, I can't believe their joker lawyer is allowing this, what is the point to this? Who in their right mind wants to listen to their nonsense, Oprah must be hard up for guests.
The only thing that makes me really happy about it is ... This is going to be one more television interview that can be played by the prosecution in court!  George and Cindy changing their story ... once again!  (I'm beginning to think Conway got his JD from the same college where Jose got his ... Conway graduated #51 of 52 students ... hmm ... wonder where Jose graduated!!)   

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1528 on: April 16, 2009, 08:02:07 PM »

I hope Cindy has a meltdown like Tom Cruise, and she jumps all over Oprah's furniture and breaks it all, must see TV 
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1529 on: April 16, 2009, 08:02:13 PM »

Speaking of Oprah and money, I think on the Today show when the Ants were on there it was said that they didn't get paid for their interview either, but it later came out that they were paid for the pictures; $200,000.  So, Ophrah may say they aren't getting paid for their interview but you can bet they they are bringing something to the show to get paid for it.

You betcha I remember when Cindy told LE that KC only does things that benefit KC and knowing that Cindyis the same way!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1530 on: April 16, 2009, 08:02:29 PM »

On Annie spending the night............perhaps casey asked her to throw away the missing pages from the journal, and Annie said she would........but  ......................
    SHE DIDN'T ! !! 

Possibly, I remember viewing Annies Myspace and it had some references to " Karma is a bitch" or something that didn't look too KC friendly. Not to mention the nice tat of Caylees NAME ( unlike skankos bella Vita)...I would say she is in the prosecutions corner, and hopefully there's more we have yet to see.

Yes,if Annie's azz was in a sling you bet she's batting for the prosecution now.
Annie is interesting to me.More there than we've seen. 

~ Peter Frampton
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1531 on: April 16, 2009, 08:02:34 PM »

Did you see his "wife's" e-mail that she sent out to "family, friends and supporters" begging for help?!  Too funny!  I hope his sedatives wore of quickly ... so he could get the whole effect of the body cavity search!   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1532 on: April 16, 2009, 08:03:43 PM »

I hope Cindy has a meltdown like Tom Cruise, and she jumps all over Oprah's furniture and breaks it all, must see TV 

Just tell her she's not a "10" 

~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1533 on: April 16, 2009, 08:04:30 PM »

Awesome A_N_J!!!

What stood out MOST to me was that Nejame resigns on 11/20..... ONLY 5 DAYS after DC/Hoovers wood venture. I would almost hazard a guess he caught wind of that "arrangement" and walked out before he was implicated in anything.

Thanks ANJ!   It helps to have everything laid out.    Good job.

The only thing I saw that I didn't understand - Jail ministries visit on 10/11/08 in jail - but KC wasn't rearrested until 10/14/08.  Was she at the jail that day, maybe??
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1534 on: April 16, 2009, 08:04:31 PM »

Oprah Winfrey: She's not paying the Anthonys. Got it?
posted by halboedeker on Apr 16, 2009 6:34:02 PM
Discuss This: Comments (1) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

The folks at "The Oprah Winfrey Show" want everyone to understand: George and Cindy Anthony won't be getting any money when they give Winfrey an exclusive interview in May.
"In terms of any compensation, I can state unequivocally that no money is changing hands as part of this appearance," a spokesman told me this evening.

George and Cindy are the parents of Casey Anthony, who is accused of murdering her daughter, Caylee.

"The Oprah Winfrey Show" airs at 4 p.m. weekdays on WFTV-Channel 9.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/oprah-winfrey-shes-not-paying-the-anthonys-got-it.html
They may not be paid by Oprah, but they will get a stay in a luxury hotel, spa treatment, airfare, crab cakes and bread pudding.

WTH they aren't being paid. Oprah YOU SUCK.

Sorry for the foul language I hate Oprah.
I'm glad someone I know thinks Oprah sux! She tried to ruin the cattle business in Texas and I hate her for that. Fat Cow that she is! I can't believe he is allowing this either with the DP on the table. I guess Oprah is hard up for guests nowadays. She will probably ask them about their feelings and George will jump on the couch shouting "CMA, CMA we love you CMA". JMO JSM 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1535 on: April 16, 2009, 08:05:22 PM »

Hmmmm wonder if LE has a copy of a video tape? Do they video the people coming and going from that area?? Wouldn't that be awesome if they can show KC at the courthouse the day that fee was paid??   

I'm gonna start nagging!!!! She was represented in court by counsel. Who was it????

I wanna know too. 

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1536 on: April 16, 2009, 08:05:36 PM »

Jose was right there with him; second or third from the bottom. Someone posted it the other day.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1537 on: April 16, 2009, 08:05:38 PM »

Have to go ... 
But really want to thank my Monkeys for keeping up with and posting info!  Makes me feel like I'm still in the loop.  (when usually I'm just feeling like I'm LOOPY!)   

Monkey Hugs!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1538 on: April 16, 2009, 08:05:56 PM »

Did you see his "wife's" e-mail that she sent out to "family, friends and supporters" begging for help?!  Too funny!  I hope his sedatives wore of quickly ... so he could get the whole effect of the body cavity search!   
What kind of help would the child bride need? If she needs money go sell Phil's wigs on ebay.  And that jackazz in San Diego sending Casey money every week, I feel like going down there and slap him silly.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1539 on: April 16, 2009, 08:06:11 PM »

OMG!  Josef looks like Leonard Padilla!   
Hi Monkeys!  Long time no post!
I'm disgusted at the Cantu outcome ... and the fact she'll probably get some dumbed-down "insanity" plea!
I'm disgusted by George and Cindy's depos with Mitnik/Morgan ... if anyone is insane it's those two ... wouldn't tell the truth if it smacked them upside the head!  (Wondering where Lee is?)

Only two things I'm happy about ... Death Penalty back on the table!  Woo Hoo! 

Phil Spector GUILTY murder 2!  Woo Hoo Hoo!  (thought of you norose when I got the Sprocket e-mail!)   
Hi Newfie, I have missed you. Yes Josef looks like LP. Darla I think pointed that out to me the other day.  I almost fell out of my chair.

Now back to the real topic, Phil Spector is a murdering SOB. Glad he got convicted. Cindy and George have snit for brains and Lee is parking cars at the Star Wars convention in Timbuktu. JMO JSM
Succinct and to the point JSM!  Missed you all too!  Did Morgan ever get to depo Lee for the "hard" questions (you know, the one's he and mommy and daddy hadn't talked about before?) 
  Thanks Newf. I'm not sure about Morgan asking hard questions to Lee. I could only bear to watch George. I still haven't watched Spindy's depo.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.