May 02, 2024, 07:00:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #42 2/07/11 - 5/23/11  (Read 371621 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #800 on: May 12, 2011, 08:45:51 PM »

Thanks Wyks.  It's so sad that Kyron is still missing.   

YW Can!  And yes, it's so very sad..   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #801 on: May 12, 2011, 09:49:22 PM »

Hey Sassifrass-

Is this in regard to something you are researching or is it wrt current comments from posters at BOC?

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/01/30/fugitive-cop-shooter-david-durhams-house-located-in-new-kyron-horman-search-grid/#comments

31.sassifrass says:
May 12, 2011 at 6:47 pm
Just a FYI:

FWIW there was a professional person, that was a stickler for details that saw Kyron with a woman at an airport in June. They informed LE and it went ignored.

This person saw 3 photo’s and pointed one of them out as looking like the one that was with Kyron.

Back to lurking…..
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #802 on: May 13, 2011, 12:32:18 AM »

Hey Sassifrass-

Is this in regard to something you are researching or is it wrt current comments from posters at BOC?

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/01/30/fugitive-cop-shooter-david-durhams-house-located-in-new-kyron-horman-search-grid/#comments

31.sassifrass says:
Just a FYI:

FWIW there was a professional person, that was a stickler for details that saw Kyron with a woman at an airport in June. They informed LE and it went ignored.

This person saw 3 photo’s and pointed one of them out as looking like the one that was with Kyron.

Back to lurking…..

Sassi - this is intriguing....I don't understand all the posts on BOC about "SH" (is he a guy with a pilot's license?)

Would you please post a little bit about what's going on at BOC.  It would be so much appreciated.

Puzzler

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: May 13, 2011, 08:59:30 AM »

As you guys know,  RED has been battling the forces of evil and there is good news and bad. Contrary, to initial MSM reports there was no settlement, although it appears the case might have had a conclusion. That said, the legal case has been costly and Red could use any help that we could offer. Red has stated he is very appreciative of everyone's support in emails and donations.  There is a donation button in the upper right of the forum if you would like to help.  THANKS!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9451.msg1342551#msg1342551
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #804 on: May 13, 2011, 12:13:40 PM »

Who is SH? would someone mind please explaining?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #805 on: May 13, 2011, 12:29:13 PM »

I just read a bit on Blinks site. Interesting stuff being discussed. The pic of SH does look like the man in the plaid shirt in the sf photo. Can we bring the discussion over here about this man? I love Blinks site but it is so difficult to navigate through the threads.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #806 on: May 13, 2011, 12:35:08 PM »

SH is Stephen Harmon, Brian Pumalo's step father, who is ex LEO and owned the houseboat on SI.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #807 on: May 13, 2011, 12:39:32 PM »

I just read a bit on Blinks site. Interesting stuff being discussed. The pic of SH does look like the man in the plaid shirt in the sf photo. Can we bring the discussion over here about this man? I love Blinks site but it is so difficult to navigate through the threads.

TG: Just a FYI, he's not on the list.

I think you should bring it over here (the discussion). I'm really out of it today. I've had little sleep in the past week. I'll jump in when I wake up. 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #808 on: May 13, 2011, 12:47:47 PM »

SH is Stephen Harmon, Brian Pumalo's step father, who is ex LEO and owned the houseboat on SI.

lol I don't even know where to start! The names all sound so similar it is making my head spin. I am not sure why he is being looked at, do you or anyone else? Is there something in his background that would suggest he would either hurt a child or help hide one? I do recall HO dogs hit on a houseboat, not sure if it was his or not, don't recall. Is he a pilot? there was some talk about that.

On another note:
Does anyone know if the mayor ever was considered a suspect in the case? His tweet, the one he asks if anyone knows who the man in the pic was,  blinks comment made me wonder if he was trying to point to someone else and lessen suspicion on him. Not saying he did anything but just wondering if all eyes went to him considering his background or scandels.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #809 on: May 13, 2011, 12:49:57 PM »

Hey Sassifrass-

31.sassifrass says:
Just a FYI:

Back to lurking…..

monchichi: Blinksters are spoofing SH (Stephen Harmon). He's an aviation pilot and has an affinity to strippers, and ends up marrying them. They are looking at whether he had/has ties with TH, and possibly took Kyron on a plane ride to wherever.

My comment from BOC was related to that subject, but the replies from it were incorrect. My info was given to me through an interaction via email with someone quite a while ago.

That's it in a quick nutshell.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #810 on: May 13, 2011, 12:52:29 PM »

lol I don't even know where to start! The names all sound so similar it is making my head spin. I am not sure why he is being looked at, do you or anyone else? Is there something in his background that would suggest he would either hurt a child or help hide one? I do recall HO dogs hit on a houseboat, not sure if it was his or not, don't recall. Is he a pilot? there was some talk about that.

On another note:
Does anyone know if the mayor ever was considered a suspect in the case? His tweet, the one he asks if anyone knows who the man in the pic was,  blinks comment made me wonder if he was trying to point to someone else and lessen suspicion on him. Not saying he did anything but just wondering if all eyes went to him considering his background or scandels.

TG: SH is Tanners (Kyrons deskmate)  step grandfather I believe.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #811 on: May 13, 2011, 12:54:05 PM »

I'll be back tomorrow. Need rest. 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: May 13, 2011, 02:18:17 PM »

Just a quick reminder to be sure to link back to Blink's site if you're bringing things from there to here.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #813 on: May 13, 2011, 04:17:45 PM »

I'll be back tomorrow. Need rest. 

TY for your response!  That post made me wonder if you gave any credence to that sighting.  I know how you feel about needing to sleep!  Take care.   
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #814 on: May 13, 2011, 11:37:29 PM »

Pictures of where Javier's body was found:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/01/30/fugitive-cop-shooter-david-durhams-house-located-in-new-kyron-horman-search-grid/

ubrmel says:
May 13, 2011 at 3:42 am
I’ve noticed this cross/memorial before and had time today to take a few pictures. Memorial is on opposite side of road that searchers searched.

Click on the pictures to enlarge

Memorial for Javier Trejo-Richarte
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t166/ubrmel/Trejo/

**note, I do not post my theories of this case online but I’ve seen a lot of talk on this site about Javier and thought you may be interested in what the area looks like where he was found.

RIP Javier

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #815 on: May 13, 2011, 11:52:21 PM »

Interesting post from BOC.  This picture of this man has been seen a lot, but I've "never" heard that they have found out who this guy is.  Now...if this picture were shown to everyone on the list, wouldn't someone know who this man is?  Also, wouldn't this man's name be on the list?  Is this guy on the list or not?

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/01/30/fugitive-cop-shooter-david-durhams-house-located-in-new-kyron-horman-search-grid/

evie says:
May 13, 2011 at 6:36 pm
@ Carol says:
May 13, 2011 at 1:17 pm

http://www.kptv.com/video/24014601/index.html
———————
I’m not trying to score points or anything, but I thought I had seen every article & piece of video on this story from the start.
Carol, I had never seen this one. I urge ALL of you to watch it, even if you have/think you have seen it.

Interesting and strong disclaimer about Adams’ non-connection to the investigation, and a warning to .. us? Not literally us, but closing comments are interesting.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: May 14, 2011, 12:00:22 AM »

One more post from BOC.   

BBM - A low-tech, onetime business deal involving 3 rats. One now in LE’s view (Rudy?); one now supposedly deported (Anselmo?); one SZ–identity still unknown  (as I like to say: someone, who knows someone, who knows someone).

beejay says:
May 13, 2011 at 3:59 pm
How to get away with hiring someone to disappear a child? Pretty hard in these days of electronics.

Remember–well, ok, I remember–those old crime movies where the plan was discussed in the steamroom, with 3 fat guys wearing only a towel? (Back then no one hid surveillance items in their orifices.)

Forward to today: the arrangements are made in person between either parties who trust each other completely, or who would never rat each other out–out of self-protection.

If it was between strangers, then someone else arranged the meeting for the hire. Oh, here’s a great place where there is usually no continuous audio surveillance: prison. One prisoner going to be released shortly, with need for some fast cash. A trusted go-between, himself locked up; on the outside my ORS (Once-Removed-Suspect).

Not planning international terrorism; no need for any electronic data for future discovery. A low-tech, onetime business deal involving 3 rats. One now in LE’s view; one now supposedly deported; one SZ–identity still unknown. And, even better: only the go-between knows ORS and SZ and the go-between’s ass has disappeared. So, there’s nobody around who can pull together all the pieces. Oh, and did I mention low-tech?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: May 14, 2011, 12:17:13 AM »

Interesting post from BOC.  This picture of this man has been seen a lot, but I've "never" heard that they have found out who this guy is.  Now...if this picture were shown to everyone on the list, wouldn't someone know who this man is?  Also, wouldn't this man's name be on the list?  Is this guy on the list or not?

evie says:
@ Carol says:

———————
I’m not trying to score points or anything, but I thought I had seen every article & piece of video on this story from the start.
Carol, I had never seen this one. I urge ALL of you to watch it, even if you have/think you have seen it.

Interesting and strong disclaimer about Adams’ non-connection to the investigation, and a warning to .. us? Not literally us, but closing comments are interesting.

I thought this person had been identified.  We were told he had been identified. 
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #818 on: May 14, 2011, 12:20:35 AM »

evie says:
@ Carol says:

———————

I thought this person had been identified.  We were told he had been identified. 

Was this the person identified, or was the "Lumberjack" in the plaid shirt in the other picture from the SF identified?  Or both?
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #819 on: May 14, 2011, 12:21:47 AM »

evie says:
@ Carol says:

———————

OMG!  Puzzler & SASSI what great work! Here is a picture from SH's FB page:

Dear Mods,
Could we please get a freeze frame from the news video of the mystery man standing behind the picture of Kyron at the science fair, please?  Do they look the same to you?

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.