May 20, 2024, 11:35:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #592 3/22 - 3/26/2007  (Read 99787 times)
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: March 23, 2007, 09:34:53 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
MsMarple, sorry about your back...mine is kiling me too...My Dr. put me on motrin and it really made my tummy hurt...I quit taking it because of that and now it's only my back and not my tummy that hurts  Laughing  Laughing

The Rx that bothered me is an anti-inflammatory. (He also prescribed a muscle relaxer and something for pain.) However, when I started taking everything, my tummy started hurting almost as badly as my back.

The anti-inflammatory cautioned about taking only with food, which I did, but still ...

I left it off last night and this morning; that's why I'm FINALLY better today than I have been since Saturday.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: March 23, 2007, 09:41:12 PM »

Hi Anna!

So much of our food is over-processed and over-preserved.

Hope no one takes this personally - I certainly don't know what goes on in everybody's kitchen - but to me, the last straw was bagged salad. I would NEVER eat ANYTHING from the store without washing it myself.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: March 23, 2007, 10:01:14 PM »

MsMarple,
Glad you are feeling better and hope your back continues to improve.

I took a photo today of my bamboo.  Will email it to you or post on the panda thread and maybe monkeys can tell me if they think it is enough to bother the people at the zoo about.

And while I was trying to take the photo two huge hawks got into some sort of fight right over head.   Shocked I got a photo of one of them, too.

Shocked A little more excitement than I was counting on having, I might add.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #243 on: March 23, 2007, 10:02:28 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Hi Anna!

Hope no one takes this personally - I certainly don't know what goes on in everybody's kitchen - but to me, the last straw was bagged salad. I would NEVER eat ANYTHING from the store without washing it myself.

i hear ya. im a germaphobic..

i dont eat out...EVER

drives everyone crazy, oh i will go out, i just dont order anything

BUFFETT'S and SALAD BARS are the worst

oh, yea and they say IM CRAZY but when i see someone pick up a ladle or spoon at SALAD BAR that 300 people have already touched before i were to touch it........

NO THANKS

i will cook at home  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #244 on: March 23, 2007, 10:06:03 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
I had two peeping Toms last night and I had to feed them and put them up.I will attempt to be silly and uneducated,again.I heard the stuff about gvc on Greta,sm,and Rita.They said the had forensic evidence on him.CAT

Hey Cat I do not think anyone ever considered you were uneducated.  Too much wisdom and knowledge in your posts.  Your posts are fun to read.

Also it was the Pakistan cricket team's coach that died and suspected to be murdered.  The Pakistan team was staying in Jamaica.  They are a paranoid bunch about their cricket and would have given the coach a bad time when he returned to Pakistan if they lost.  It would have been bad enough to lose in a final but to be tipped out of the competition so early would be considered a national disgrace.  They burn effigies and riot over things like that.  Truly mad as it is only a sport.  Now there is talk of match fixing and other illegal activities like betting being involved so it may end up a real scandal.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: March 23, 2007, 10:10:58 PM »

Tib & Cat - Yes, sometimes Cat riddles us as much as Shango. (Holy Catman!)

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #246 on: March 23, 2007, 10:13:37 PM »

Tib & Cat - Yes, sometimes Cat riddles us as much as Shango. (Holy Catman!)

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #247 on: March 23, 2007, 10:14:55 PM »

SHANGOCAT ??????????

Shocked

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #248 on: March 23, 2007, 10:15:59 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
MsMarple,

I took a photo today of my bamboo.  Will email it to you or post on the panda thread and maybe monkeys can tell me if they think it is enough to bother the people at the zoo about.

And while I was trying to take the photo two huge hawks got into some sort of fight right over head.   Shocked I got a photo of one of them, too.

Anna - You are certainly ready for the Easter Parade!

I'll be watching for the bamboo photos. Interesting to see how this turns out.

So how did the hawk fight end? Red winged? I've never seen them fight and didn't know they would in flight ...

IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: March 23, 2007, 10:21:26 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
Hi Anna!

i dont eat out...EVER

oh, yea and they say IM CRAZY but when i see someone pick up a ladle or spoon at SALAD BAR that 300 people have already touched before i were to touch it........

NO THANKS

I hear ya Bots, I'm a little phobic myself that way. I won't say NEVER but I do get heebies about Buffets and Salad Bars.  I DON'T do fast food, not because I don't like it but because IMO they generally have people working there that really don't want to be working there.
I NEVER send food back, if something ain't right, I'll just push it away and forget about it.
But that said, I do eat out regularly but agree that fixin' at home can't be beat.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: March 23, 2007, 10:22:35 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Just be careful of the Soylent-Green, have heard bad things about it.

Good to see ya again Carnut
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: March 23, 2007, 10:25:41 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"
Now that's HAWT.

Never looked better!

Razz

Carpe you're killing me.  I'll bet the Sporter might find this one a little arousing.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #252 on: March 23, 2007, 10:33:03 PM »

Quote from: "Seamonkey"
yeah and it makes ya think...why all of a sudden in the last 5-10 years there are so many gluten intolerant people ??? Never heard of it before, nor were there really any of the effects of it widely known.

I remember reading in a health book that allergy to wheat and wheat by-products is the widest known allergy in the world.  Probably because most of the Western world eat wheat.  And because it is such a large scale industry the truth about it causing so many allergies is kept quiet.  Rice and corn are much better for us.  There are a lot of healthier substitutes like Spelt flour and so on which you can get from health food suppliers, sometimes in bulk.  
The new age people were correct - we need to go back to growing and eating our own produce but it is not possible for so many who live in cities.  And what they call fresh in most food stores have been treated with all sorts of poisons, and "nuked" as well.
Storage is a big problem, like Anna wrote.  In the warmer States products like milk never keep as long as their use-by dates.  Delivered to shops in refrigerated vans but if shop not open when the van called, they just dumped the crates of milk (in plastic or cardboard containers) on footpath outside in the sun.  Must have done it a lot of good.  Rolling Eyes

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #253 on: March 23, 2007, 10:35:35 PM »

Hi Anna!

Yep - and they still have it for sale even when the bags are blown up like balloons.

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #254 on: March 23, 2007, 10:36:49 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
MsMarple,

Looking forward to the pictures Anna
And I love your Easter outfit.  Very glamorous

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #255 on: March 23, 2007, 10:37:55 PM »

Hi Anna!

i dont eat out...EVER

NO THANKS

And sneezed and coughed over......

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: March 23, 2007, 10:39:16 PM »

SHANGOCAT ??????????

Shocked

Now that is an interesting thought, Robots

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #257 on: March 23, 2007, 10:42:38 PM »

Well, that was my turn at serial posting ....  Laughing  Laughing

Klaas going off to send you an email.  Give me 5, OK?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: March 23, 2007, 10:45:30 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Well, that was my turn at serial posting ....  Laughing  Laughing

Klaas going off to send you an email.  Give me 5, OK?

ok  Wink
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: March 23, 2007, 10:46:54 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
[
Looking forward to the pictures Anna
And I love your Easter outfit.  Very glamorous

Why, thank you, Tibro.  I just happen to have several Easter outfits.   Wink

I posted the photos of the Bamboo and the one hawk that did not fly away on the Panda thread in the lounge.

I think maybe that hawk is called yellow tailed?  Not sure.  Maybe a monkey will recognize and identify for us.  They were making really loud scary noises.  I grabbed the Yorkies and ran!!

Shocked

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.