May 21, 2024, 07:09:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DONATIONS TO TES  (Read 323779 times)
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #960 on: September 02, 2008, 08:39:27 AM »

DESTINY HERE:

JUST got of the phone with Walmart manager on Golden Rod Rd...he's calling corporate to OK what I porposed...I will call with my CC and order $500.oo worth of chicken and deli food and snacks...if he get's the OK in about 15 mins Walmart will match my donation with other supplies...bug spray wipes and other needed supplies....I should be getting a call back in a few mins....Destiny...keep fingers crossed...they have to get a waiver from corporate to take my CC over the phone to get the ball rolling.

Des...do you need me to bring the list of supplies forward and edit...Thanks...

AWESOME Destiny.....We do have money for food tho if you want us to use that it is no problem.....even if you want me to reimburse you. And maybe wait on the amount of food until we get a head count? If there is only 25 people now $500 worth of food is too much and we don't want to waste that resource. KWIM

Thank you Destiny!!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #961 on: September 02, 2008, 08:40:11 AM »

DESTINY HERE:

JUST got of the phone with Walmart manager on Golden Rod Rd...he's calling corporate to OK what I porposed...I will call with my CC and order $500.oo worth of chicken and deli food and snacks...if he get's the OK in about 15 mins Walmart will match my donation with other supplies...bug spray wipes and other needed supplies....I should be getting a call back in a few mins....Destiny...keep fingers crossed...they have to get a waiver from corporate to take my CC over the phone to get the ball rolling.

TY Mum....that would be very helpful...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #962 on: September 02, 2008, 08:41:03 AM »

ok.  done.  Also done the old fashioned way . . . pencil/paper

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #963 on: September 02, 2008, 08:41:05 AM »

Fladedah is going to go out and search today. I asked her to please to give my number to Bev, who is a TES member and who I talked with a few times yesterday. Matter of fact Fladedah got me and MUM mixed up and thought I was MUM so  Bev kept calling me MUM. LOL. Not a bad person to get names mixed up with...lol

She said right now there is only around 25 searchers 

Hopefully Bev will call me when the get everyone out in the field.

Suggestion to call radio stations again....maybe talk to program director if they haven't......and ask them please announce that they need searchers all week if need be.

That's all I have from the ground for now.

Thanks Marlee...LOL

Destiny.....

Des…I think some-one was calling Coke and Pepsi this morning…

HAND SANITIZER
BABY WIPES
BUG SPRAY

PLAIN WHITE PAPER FOR THEIR COPY MACHINE  (1 OR 2 PACKAGES)
PAPER TOWELS
PAPER PLATES
NAPKINS
UTENSILS
SNACKS
FOOD
GARBAGE BAGS…Large

Think these are taken care of….
THE COOLERS (5)
COKE / PEPSI ETC.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #964 on: September 02, 2008, 08:44:01 AM »

Fladedah is going to go out and search today. I asked her to please to give my number to Bev, who is a TES member and who I talked with a few times yesterday. Matter of fact Fladedah got me and MUM mixed up and thought I was MUM so  Bev kept calling me MUM. LOL. Not a bad person to get names mixed up with...lol

Suggestion to call radio stations again....maybe talk to program director if they haven't......and ask them please announce that they need searchers all week if need be.

Thanks Marlee...LOL

Destiny.....

HAND SANITIZER
BABY WIPES
BUG SPRAY

PAPER TOWELS
PAPER PLATES
NAPKINS
UTENSILS
SNACKS
FOOD
GARBAGE BAGS…Large

THE COOLERS (5)
COKE / PEPSI ETC.

TY...Got it...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: September 02, 2008, 08:44:04 AM »

Thanks Marlee...LOL

Destiny.....

HAND SANITIZER
BABY WIPES
BUG SPRAY

PAPER TOWELS
PAPER PLATES
NAPKINS
UTENSILS
SNACKS
FOOD
GARBAGE BAGS…Large

THE COOLERS (5)
COKE / PEPSI ETC.

Thanks Destiny!!!!! I was going to call pepsi I will call now..
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #966 on: September 02, 2008, 08:45:55 AM »

DESTINY HERE:

TY Mum....that would be very helpful...Des

OMG....I didn't see the part where they are going to match you!!! I need ringy dingy lessons from you Destiny.....You never cease to amaze!!!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #967 on: September 02, 2008, 08:49:15 AM »

Marlee...If you are having problems using my CC...I can pop a check in the mail today and you will have it tomorrow or Thursday...usually my in state checks only take that long....Let me know and email me, please ...thanks

Did you see Puzzler's post around 43 to 45?
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #968 on: September 02, 2008, 08:51:33 AM »

I couldn't wait to tell you guys I got a response from one of the radio stations

We can put an all call on volunteer if that is what you need.

Johnny

Sent: Mon 9/1/2008 1:00 PM
To: Johnny Magic (orlando)
Subject: Caylee Anthony

I am from Colorado and am making a heartfelt plea to the state of Florida. TES (Equisearch) is out looking for Caylee Anthony and volunteers seem to be scarce. I need to appeal to humanity and hope that people begin to remember this is about finding Caylee and bringing her home. Please look at this site http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3324.0 and see what so many people are doing for the search team from OTHER states. Please get the word out - they need searchers, donations, anything to bring this little baby home!!! Anything you can do to help us get this word out, would forever be appreciated by so many! Thank you! TES is a non-profit organization. Please remind everyone this is about Caylee and bringing her home and nothing else.

Now I must go read to see what all you've done this morning and then check back in - Go Monkeys!!!!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #969 on: September 02, 2008, 08:59:46 AM »

Guys i need a name of someone at command center
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #970 on: September 02, 2008, 09:00:47 AM »

Marlee...If you are having problems using my CC...I can pop a check in the mail today and you will have it tomorrow or Thursday...usually my in state checks only take that long....Let me know and email me, please ...thanks

We haven't had to use it yet. We were able to use a few over the phone yesterday so I guess it depends on who your talking to. I do need you to send me your zip code tho. I didn't know you needed that when doing CC's over the phone.

I did get Puzzlers donation. I saw it just before I went to bed. I will email her and let her know. Thanks!!
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #971 on: September 02, 2008, 09:01:25 AM »

Guys i need a name of someone at command center

Bev or Mandy are the only 2 i know.
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #972 on: September 02, 2008, 09:05:07 AM »

Okay read through - Des that's amazing - but Walmart in my opinion always tries to good things! (Sorry for those of you who don't like them). Should I start contacting radio stations again or CVX? or what?

Let me know - I have 3 hours.

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: September 02, 2008, 09:05:23 AM »

Thanks Marlee....

Okay guys the lady was very nice she asked me if TES was a customer  I explained to her that it was for the Search for Caylee and not a company that sells Pepsi...Although I told her my husband and I are very loyal pepsi customers. .She put me in touch with Michelle but she was not in so I left a detailed voice message.. Hopefully she calls back..Fingers crossed..
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #974 on: September 02, 2008, 09:07:08 AM »

We haven't had to use it yet. We were able to use a few over the phone yesterday so I guess it depends on who your talking to. I do need you to send me your zip code tho. I didn't know you needed that when doing CC's over the phone.

I did get Puzzlers donation. I saw it just before I went to bed. I will email her and let her know. Thanks!!

Marlee...I sent it yesterday...and another email this morning...Will resend...

Let me know if you are not getting them...thanks
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: September 02, 2008, 09:07:30 AM »

I am heart broken 25 people showed up today..?

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #976 on: September 02, 2008, 09:07:47 AM »

Hey I just realized the immunity deal for Casey JUST expired. Wonder what we're gonna hear.

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #977 on: September 02, 2008, 09:08:41 AM »

I am heart broken 25 people showed up today..?

Never fear - Did you see I got a response from one of the radio stations already? That will get the word out.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #978 on: September 02, 2008, 09:09:32 AM »

Okay read through - Des that's amazing - but Walmart in my opinion always tries to good things! (Sorry for those of you who don't like them). Should I start contacting radio stations again or CVX? or what?

Please...I have a link if you need it for the stations...I can't use my phone at all today...

Thanks...
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #979 on: September 02, 2008, 09:10:52 AM »

That would be great KnayKnay. Thanks so much for doing this!

Does that radio station that replied to you want you to go on air and get the word out? Let us know maybe we can listen online.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.