May 21, 2024, 04:01:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #13 8/02/10 - 8/04/10  (Read 247716 times)
marycat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #600 on: August 03, 2010, 05:59:35 PM »

http://www.kptv.com/news/24499150/detail.html

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Another friend of Terri Horman has been subpoenaed to testify before a grand jury this week as the investigation into 7-year-old Kyron Horman's disappearance reached its 61st day.

The woman, who identified herself as a close friend to Terri Horman, said she will appear in court Thursday. She spoke to Terri Horman on the day Kyron disappeared from Skyline School, but at the time they
Thanks, I'm guessing this is Chelsea?
if thats true this girl is 22 for oregon (atleast the only person i found with that name has a kyron avatar on her facebook and her wall is not private)

And according to her wall she used to work at a gym, but was unemployed as of the beginning if July. She said she didn't want to go back to work at the gym because she was mistreated there. And both she and her boyfriend have Terri as an FB friend, but not Kaine. I have seen her boyfriend's last name connected with this case somewhere, but can't place it. The name Salas mean anything to anyone else here?

IMO
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #601 on: August 03, 2010, 06:00:45 PM »

Chelsea Aleshire (facebook<Terris)
All I can think about is Kyron and your family....You're a dear friend and I pray for a safe return for the little man..Once again just let me know what I can do!!!

Sunday at 7:37pm · Comment · LikeUnlike · See Wall-to-Wall

post from chelsea whom worked at the gym (i hear) 22 yrs old. will testify for GJ on a call she made or received from terri JUN 4. no time of call or any info will be released at this time.

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
mchenry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #602 on: August 03, 2010, 06:02:35 PM »

Thanks Blonde.

This is another "scratch you head" moment.  Why did Kyron's family made the decision not to go public for almost two weeks following the disappearance?

Was it all about damage control regarding family dynamics?

Janet

+++++

I have always believed that I AM NOT BLAMING KH OR SAYING IT WAS HIS FAULT, but something inside the house dynamics he didn't want known, JMO it had nothing to do with DY or TY it was the Horman home.  When he quit doing prepared press releases the facts change a little bit, and it is important to note.JMO
>>http://www.truecrimeinthe21stcentury.com/2010/07/28/kaine-horman/
According to Kyron's threads 1 and 2. He went missing 6-4-10 and the parents first spoke out 6-11-10. Which is 7 days. Wanted to see them on day 1 or 2.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: August 03, 2010, 06:06:48 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/multnomah_county_shericomb_thr/4053/comments-newest-12.html        In the comment section page 12 there is a mention about a friend of Terri who received a subpoena to testify at the grand jury. Her name is Chelsea Aleshire. Never seen this name mentioned before.
Another poster from that site said..

EagleforFreedom August 03, 2010 at 1:25AM

Terri had an Android it has best GPS on board so LE knows everywhere Terri was on June 4th smart phone track is great technology

Thank-you, I'm not sure what an Android is, and smart phone track. But sounds like LE was able to track all of her movement that day.

An Android is a smart phone by Motorola. My son and I both have Androids. 
Thank-you, I'm afraid that I am just not a technology person.  Can't believe that I've never heard of a smart phone.

What can a Android do or not do, please?  Does this "smart phone" gizmo have a GPS installed in it?  Thank-you.

Well..."Android" doesn't refer so much to the actual phone hardware as it does the Android operating system. At its base, the Android OS (operating system) is an open source platform. This means that the developer's tools for it are available freely, without licensing fees, unlike Apple (Iphone) OS, Blackberry RIM (Blackberries), Palm OS (palmpilots) or Winmobile (Windows Mobile Smartphones). This allows a much greater degree of freedom with regard to innovation and lack of censorship in applications; the downside to this is that there is a much greater likelihood of applications being written by amateurs. Most tech-savvy folks, however, tend to regard the open source movement as a great step forward for consumers, since an open and free market allows for much greater competition and innovation than a closed command style market such as the Apple App store.
What does this mean for you, the end user? On many android phones, it means that you no longer have to pay to get turn by turn directions for GPS like Verizon and AT&T once charged. Instead, Android integrates with google maps and google earth to provide these things for free. This is just one example of how open source OS such as the Android really shakes up the market. Instead of simply relying on gouging customers, telecom industries must now compete to provide better service and better hardware across better infrastructure.
The android OS itself does not have the GPS radio; that is a function of the phone hardware. However, every single android device I have laid eyes on has a GPS radio, as every phone should these days. And yes, law enforcement CAN track you using an android phone; however, this will require a warrant or a national security letter, which can be used to track you with ANY GPS equipped phone...or device, including your vehicle if it has such capability. Similarly, a national security letter or warrant allows LE to track you simply by inserting backdoor software into your computer or via bluetooth on an opened bluetooth phone/device, so if there are any worries about police tracking anyone via android phones I sincerely hope that those involved are not posting on a laptop with a wireless connection, a phone with bluetooth or any other broadband connection.
TL;DR (too long, didn't read) version:
Android OS phones have GPS. It is generally free to use. Android OS is, in my opinion, a good deal for consumers.

Brandi..I agree with all you said.  I have a nephew who is a super genius with all the techno issues out there.  He is so smart and savy tat he has a job with the goverment that other then saying that..we can't speak of...but all the neices and nephews , my son and all finances of this group..the Droid as they call it was the number one thing on their Christmas list.  Oh for the days when they just wanted Legos and Barbies.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
grumpychick
Scared Monkey

« Reply #604 on: August 03, 2010, 06:07:20 PM »

All I can think about is Kyron and your family....You're a dear friend and I pray for a safe return for the little man..Once again just let me know what I can do!!!

post from chelsea whom worked at the gym (i hear) 22 yrs old. will testify for GJ on a call she made or received from terri JUN 4. no time of call or any info will be released at this time.

Is this her?
http://www.myspace.com/sh_mell

It is the nature of the truth, to struggle to the light.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #605 on: August 03, 2010, 06:08:19 PM »

Thank-you, MuffyBee 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #606 on: August 03, 2010, 06:08:38 PM »

http://www.myspace.com/sh_mell/photos
chelsea aleshire has an online photo album Myspace shes a party girl. some yuk pics!

Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #607 on: August 03, 2010, 06:09:58 PM »

Is this her?
yes her pics show alot of sexual gestures. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: August 03, 2010, 06:13:09 PM »

WHY WAS THE TRUCK TOWED?

Terri Horman posted comments on KATU.com
Story Published: Jun 30, 2010 at 7:53 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 1, 2010 at 3:52 PM PDT

She also responded to less significant matters like to people wondering why the couple’s Ford truck was towed from the Horman’s property.

Terri writes it was a mechanical issue. “If I may clear your mind … the truck was towed due to starter and is back at the property.”

http://www.katu.com/news/local/97541389.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #609 on: August 03, 2010, 06:14:00 PM »

http://www.kptv.com/news/24499150/detail.html

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Another friend of Terri Horman has been subpoenaed to testify before a grand jury this week as the investigation into 7-year-old Kyron Horman's disappearance reached its 61st day.

The woman, who identified herself as a close friend to Terri Horman, said she will appear in court Thursday. She spoke to Terri Horman on the day Kyron disappeared from Skyline School, but at the time they
Thanks, I'm guessing this is Chelsea?

Norose

Maybe, This case has so many twist and turns, whew...I read about the cells phones today, and this thing about the Aleshire,  .
It does    Wonder what Chelsea all knows?

Don't know but we will find out soon.  Someone washed, cleaned and detailed the truck according to the Grapevine, but who? 
6/15/10

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #610 on: August 03, 2010, 06:14:15 PM »

nother Jonesr post

Jonesr(OP)
User ID: 1056989
 United States
8/3/2010 5:17 PM

Exactly, you guys are getting it, I'm not playing games, iv been working all day, my suspicions are confirmed, I'm at peace now.
You who still hate and doubt will never be able to see out of that cloud.
When this is over, reread this thread book and it will all be so clear, I owe nothing to anyone, I've given you all the answer to the Dede role in this.
Now use your conjecture, I'm goin fish'n.
Peace to all. God bless Kyron Horman.
If he owes nothing to anyone, why did he even bother to post all that he posted? His suspicions are confirmed, and he is at peace, wonder what all that means?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: August 03, 2010, 06:14:50 PM »

Thank-you, MuffyBee 

yw, seahorse

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: August 03, 2010, 06:16:28 PM »

Is this her?
yes her pics show alot of sexual gestures. 

Thanks..that says it all..an imature girl having a baby way too young..and with few inhibitions of her own.  No wonder she found Terri to be a hip 40 year old.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #613 on: August 03, 2010, 06:18:30 PM »

WHY WAS THE TRUCK TOWED?

Terri Horman posted comments on KATU.com
Story Published: Jun 30, 2010 at 7:53 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 1, 2010 at 3:52 PM PDT

She also responded to less significant matters like to people wondering why the couple’s Ford truck was towed from the Horman’s property.

Terri writes it was a mechanical issue. “If I may clear your mind … the truck was towed due to starter and is back at the property.”

http://www.katu.com/news/local/97541389.html

picture is marked 6/15/10

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #614 on: August 03, 2010, 06:19:29 PM »

Is this her?
Thank-you, I'm guessing it is. She isn't a bad looking girl. She is certainly a lot younger then Terri, wonder what kind of friendship, if it was mostly talk about their babies?    Thank-you Muffy for the phone information.
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #615 on: August 03, 2010, 06:21:02 PM »

nother Jonesr post

Jonesr(OP)
 United States

Exactly, you guys are getting it, I'm not playing games, iv been working all day, my suspicions are confirmed, I'm at peace now.
When this is over, reread this thread book and it will all be so clear, I owe nothing to anyone, I've given you all the answer to the Dede role in this.
If he owes nothing to anyone, why did he even bother to post all that he posted? His suspicions are confirmed, and he is at peace, wonder what all that means?
well he tlaked in riddles and i guess expects Everyone to speak his language. wants you to figure out the Way He sees it. IMO he thinks DEDE was a sucker and helped terri after the fact. so if thats true why did he say he solved this puzzle and give the street name of dedes aunts house, he said thats where Kyron is. hmm

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #616 on: August 03, 2010, 06:21:09 PM »

Subpoena Issued To Another Friend Of Terri Horman

POSTED: 12:37 pm PDT August 3, 2010

UPDATED: 1:56 pm PDT August 3, 2010

The woman, who identified herself as a close friend to Terri Horman, said she will appear in court Thursday. She spoke to Terri Horman on the day Kyron disappeared from Skyline School, but at the time they spoke, the friend was not aware that Kyron was missing, she said.

She is at least the second of Terri Horman's friends to have been subpoenaed. Eight days ago, DeDe Spicher appeared before the grand jury. Sources have said Spicher did not answer any questions. Kyron's birth parents, Kaine Horman and Desiree Young, have suggested she's not cooperating with the investigators.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24499150/detail.ht

mchenry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #617 on: August 03, 2010, 06:21:20 PM »

nother Jonesr post

Jonesr(OP)
 United States

I have read and re-read this mans posts and they don't make a lick of sense!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: August 03, 2010, 06:21:39 PM »

nother Jonesr post

Jonesr(OP)
 United States

NRCG..Who the heck knows what he means anylonger.  At first he was understandable with what he posted.  Then he veered off the track into this game or puzzle phase.  At first I think he thought DD had something to do with this..if not directly, then indirectly.  But he seemed to feel se would fess up once her Daddy was involved.  So does this mean that between Daddy and the lawyer she is now telling the truth?   Because the first few posts of his is all I can make sense of myself.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #619 on: August 03, 2010, 06:24:41 PM »

nother Jonesr post

Jonesr(OP)
 United States

I have read and re-read this mans posts and they don't make a lick of sense!

Mchenry,

Cuz Jones needs a nap.  He must not sleep and just fishes. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.