May 13, 2024, 01:33:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #3 7/5/10 - 7/8/10  (Read 210840 times)
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: July 08, 2010, 06:31:59 PM »

For me, the main reason Terri tops the suspect list and screams HINKY is the fact that she denied being where her cell phone pings placed her. That may be the only evidence right now, but it's definitely not junk science. IMO
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #821 on: July 08, 2010, 06:34:07 PM »

I know most people don't have any experience with restraining orders. Heck, we all pray we don't. As I said the other night - first one in gets to blab on and on and on about how horrible the other is. It's really true. If you make a statement to a judge - what's he or she to say? hey you're a liar?!? Doubtful. You can claim whatever you wish. You can claim she was writing love letters to the corpse of Mohammad Atta and the judge has to make a call - 99% the time - you will get your RO. These judges err on the side of caution, and let's remember, judges are elected.

Where I live they are called PFA's - Protection From Abuse. And believe it or not, I had to get one on a girlfriend on Easter, none the less. I was the only guy down there. All women and me. And boy did they want to know what happened. I have no idea what made this girl think she could hit me and I really don't know if she thought she was gonna get hit back or not, but she slugged me - I got my PFA and the police made sure she left the building, just like Elvis. Men are victims of domestic violence too, and it's under reported and not often talked about. Who wants to talk about a girl hitting you? It's not pleasant. Most of the time when a man is hit first - the fist will fly. I don't know too many guys that are gonna just walk away from that.

So, I understand this type of situation all too well. In my case it was real, with real violence, in Kaine's case - there is the perceived threat of violence. There's a difference there, in my opinion.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: July 08, 2010, 06:35:56 PM »

He is very timid.  He does not leave his bedroom in the morning withut someone telling him it's okay to get out of bed.
I surely hope this was not worded that way, because if it isn't this is unusual. Can someone find this quoted from a source? Was this from Desiree or Terri?
Had enough rumors, only care about direct quotes.

It is in one of the family interviews.  I can't find it right now..but it was said.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: July 08, 2010, 06:38:02 PM »

I don't know how anyone should act if placed in a situation like this. Everyone is different. I will say though that I never got the feeling from KH that there was any urgency except by the words alone. His words were all clear and crisp from what I heard in interviews. No cracking voice filled with emotion type of thing.
My Husband is an engineer also. I can tell you that if something were to be an unrgent situation such as this my Husband would be a complete wreck.
Why?
Because his mechanical mind does well process things that cannot be controlled by logical, reasonable means. My Husband would be in total and complete tears begging for some type of explanation. How could this happen?

I got nothing like that from KH.
jmvho

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #824 on: July 08, 2010, 06:38:35 PM »

I know most people don't have any experience with restraining orders. Heck, we all pray we don't. As I said the other night - first one in gets to blab on and on and on about how horrible the other is. It's really true. If you make a statement to a judge - what's he or she to say? hey you're a liar?!? Doubtful. You can claim whatever you wish. You can claim she was writing love letters to the corpse of Mohammad Atta and the judge has to make a call - 99% the time - you will get your RO. These judges err on the side of caution, and let's remember, judges are elected.

Where I live they are called PFA's - Protection From Abuse. And believe it or not, I had to get one on a girlfriend on Easter, none the less. I was the only guy down there. All women and me. And boy did they want to know what happened. I have no idea what made this girl think she could hit me and I really don't know if she thought she was gonna get hit back or not, but she slugged me - I got my PFA and the police made sure she left the building, just like Elvis. Men are victims of domestic violence too, and it's under reported and not often talked about. Who wants to talk about a girl hitting you? It's not pleasant. Most of the time when a man is hit first - the fist will fly. I don't know too many guys that are gonna just walk away from that.

So, I understand this type of situation all too well. In my case it was real, with real violence, in Kaine's case - there is the perceived threat of violence. There's a difference there, in my opinion.
Wow, sorry that happened to you, and yes men are definitely victims of domestic violence, and I think a lot more than one might want to think there is. If all this is true about the other bimbo, and being pregnant, and Kaine going back and forth playing house, I'm not going to lie, I would make sure that I would get my revenge. BUT I sure wouldn't try to get someone to kill my husband or do something with a child, if indeed Terri did something to Kyron.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: July 08, 2010, 06:39:18 PM »

Well Robb..evidently the judge felt it was more then just a percieved threat from the evidence and so did LE and so did Kaine.  It is one thing to say you want to kill someone..it is quite another to actually try to hire a hitman.  I wouldn't be waiting around for her to try to kill me..and LE and the judge thought it was enough of a threat to issue this RO.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #826 on: July 08, 2010, 06:40:07 PM »

I wonder if the fact that they didn't spell the last names right, have any bearing on the legality of this document?? 

In the matter of the marriage of:

Horton, Kaine Andrew

Petitioner(s)

and

Horton, Terri Lynn Moulton

Respondents(s).

http://www.scribd.com/doc/34071571/Kaine-Horman-s-restraining-order-request

I haven't seen the document yet. Wow that's interesting!
What does that mean?
And I too am curious if that has any legal weight at all considering the mis spelling of the last name.
Was that done intentionally?

it could have been done intentionally to keep prying eyes away, however for all intensive purposes - the parties are known and that's accepted by the courts.

Kinda like the old story when a cop spells your name wrong on a speeding ticket - you're still gonna pay it. lol

+++

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: July 08, 2010, 06:40:13 PM »

I think I better start utilizing the spell check option. (My apologies.)

I don't know how anyone should act if placed in a situation like this. Everyone is different. I will say though that I never got the feeling from KH that there was any urgency except by the words alone. His words were all clear and crisp from what I heard in interviews. No cracking voice filled with emotion type of thing.
My Husband is an engineer also. I can tell you that if something were to be an "urgent" situation such as this my Husband would be a complete wreck.
Why?
Because his mechanical mind does well process things that cannot be controlled by logical, reasonable means. My Husband would be in total and complete tears begging for some type of explanation. How could this happen?

jmvho

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: July 08, 2010, 06:41:52 PM »

Oh my GOSH! Bad me!

"Because his mechanical mind does NOT well process things that cannot be controlled by logical, reasonable means. My Husband would be in total and complete tears begging for some type of explanation. How could this happen?

jmvho

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #829 on: July 08, 2010, 06:44:42 PM »

Wow, sorry that happened to you, and yes men are definitely victims of domestic violence, and I think a lot more than one might want to think there is. If all this is true about the other bimbo, and being pregnant, and Kaine going back and forth playing house, I'm not going to lie, I would make sure that I would get my revenge. BUT I sure wouldn't try to get someone to kill my husband or do something with a child, if indeed Terri did something to Kyron.

NRCG - I'm kinda to the point where I wouldn't know who to believe. It's all one story after another. And that happens when it goes national sometimes. Good luck to the police and DA sorting this one out and as Wyks said - they may let this go cold.

All of these people have their motives and agendas. I'm not surprised.

+++

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: July 08, 2010, 06:45:10 PM »

Oh my GOSH! Bad me!

"Because his mechanical mind does NOT well process things that cannot be controlled by logical, reasonable means. My Husband would be in total and complete tears begging for some type of explanation. How could this happen?

jmvho

I have a good friend who is also an engineer. He works in the computer business as well. If one of his children were missing, he would be ALL OVER
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: July 08, 2010, 06:49:33 PM »

PS I must be the logical and reasonable type. LOL!
Seriously.
When I started following closely with missing person cases here on the interwub my Husband couldn't understand why I would subject myself to such sad stories. Why would anyone do that?
Doesn't seem logical nor reasonable. I MUST have been cheating.
Imagine his surprise when I allowed him access to my computer.
(He had no room to insert his stinky ol' foot in his mouth though, he was to busy chocking on his words (and actions) HAAA HAAA HAAA!

Yup their different alright. Engineers I mean.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #832 on: July 08, 2010, 06:51:02 PM »

That's exactly true, Rob. 

And yes true about this happening to men as well.  I empathize with you, can see how your situation happened.  Sorry that it did.  Kudos to you for being able to walk away.  Some men may have figured eh she had it coming and swung back.  I think it takes a real man to walk away from any type of situation that's just not worth fighting back over. 

My youngest son tried breaking up with the little hellion he had fallen for.  Tried severalllllll times.  Problem is, her mama was just as in love with him as the girl was, egged her on, wouldn't 'let her' break up with him.  ??  Girl stalked my son, with the blessings of her mama.  Mama wanted liked her daughter zipping around in his fancy lil sports car, and etc.  They laid in wait for him to leave our home, parked across the street in a park.  Followed him to work, to college, to the store, to his friends, back home, and sat out there waiting for him to come back out.  Literally drove him NUTS!!!!  Their mistake was to try and talk with him at work.  He was kitchen manager at burger king at 17 yrs old.  They'd stand in line out front and try and talk with him thru the window.  It finally took the owner of burger king, first time asking them to stop, second threaten to call 911, third to actually call them, and fourth to be witness for son on a RO.  He had to take one out not only on the girl, but her mother as well.  It was nothing physical, but he had become an emotional wreck!!  and was granted the RO by the judge.  Didn't stop her tho. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: July 08, 2010, 06:54:43 PM »

Sorry, hit the wrong key. Anyways, my engineer friend would be ALL OVER the media if one if his children were missing. Perhaps one of the reasons that Kaine is being advised not to talk (if that is true) is that he has so much dirty laundry, that LE does not want the focus taken away from Kyron. There is just something a little bit too pat about the rush to judgement with regards to TH in my opinion. We do not hear hardly a thing about Kristian, the pedophile. Let us pretend for a moment that the "allegation" of the hiring of the landscaper was never put out there. What would we have regarding TH? The fact that she is "allegedly" the last person to see Kyron. Even if she harbored a tremendous amount of hatred towards Kaine, I still don't see the leap to doing harm to Kyron. I know it happens and has happened in the past. It is just so hard to fathom. I raised 2 step-children and know how much work that is involved. I love my step kids and worked so much harder on their upbringing than my own daughter because of all of the emotional aspects that they had to deal with regarding their mentally ill mother. She came in and out of their lives causing havoc instead of providing any amount of love. I guess what I am trying to say is that I just cannot see TH going after Kyron when it is so obvious by what we have read about her that she was his primary care taker and invested so much time and energy with his upbringing. Perhaps it is just wishful thinking on my part that she could be involved.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #834 on: July 08, 2010, 06:57:44 PM »

Rumor has it..............

In the Oregonlive comments sections, the Phyliss that Kaine is supposedly having an affair with, who he supposedly has been living with off and on for awhile, and supposedly fulltime after officially moving out on the 26th... who he supposedly works with at Intel...  is supposedly pregnant with Kaine's baby.   Once the divorce is final, Kaine will supposedly have live-in help with Kiara (and Kyron, if he's found alive and returned to him). 

If any/all of that is true, especially another baby, couldn't that cause Terri to suddenly up and go bat-chit crazy mad as a wet hen?  Would me.   

And likely dejavu for Desiree.  Who might go a lil bat-chit crazy of her own.  Perhaps trying for custody of Kyron in a round about way (like stealing him?) so yet another woman wouldn't be raising him? 

Just some food for thought.  Some rumors do have a way of being true. 
Guess time will tell on this one. 

OMG, what a mess if true. Supposedly living with off and on, your kidding, he is married, has a home, in his name only, which, I'm sorry, find that odd, and is what, going back and forth playing house? If true, I can see how that would set a person off, and of course not condoning anything Terri has done, but that would make any woman go a little crazy. And pregnant to boot, I really guess a lot of people don't know about birth control?

I see revenge as a motive if this is true about Kaine's girlfriend.
One thing that gives me hope......if Terri thought she was going to lose Kyron out of the divorce, maybe she didn't harm him. But come on, she had to realize kidnapping him and hiding him away to prevent Kaine from divorcing her was never gonna fly.

Where is Kyron???

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: July 08, 2010, 07:03:33 PM »

If the rumors about Kaine having an affair with a co-worker are true and if it is also true that the co-worker is PG. I wonder how far along she is and I wonder if TH was privy to the ongoing relationship and/or pregnancy?

Obviously if all that we are hearing is true Kaine had little or no love-loss for Terri when he filed for the RO and divorce anyway imo.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: July 08, 2010, 07:06:41 PM »

And another thing, if it is true that KH has been having this ongoing relationship and possibly that there is a bun in the oven so to speak why would he not be forthcoming with that information straight out the gate?
KH as well as his ex and her Husband stood right along side Terri in the beginning to appear as if there were no such issues. None whatsoever.

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: July 08, 2010, 07:08:33 PM »

If the rumors about Kaine having an affair with a co-worker are true and if it is also true that the co-worker is PG. I wonder how far along she is and I wonder if TH was privy to the ongoing relationship and/or pregnancy?

Obviously if all that we are hearing is true Kaine had little or no love-loss for Terri when he filed for the RO and divorce anyway imo.

ITA and he sure was quick to throw her under the bus? Wasn't there one little doubt in his mind that perhaps LE had gotten it wrong? If someone told me that my husband hired a hitman to take me out, I would need
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: July 08, 2010, 07:09:14 PM »

That is NO EXCUSE to disappear Kyron even if it is true.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: July 08, 2010, 07:09:22 PM »

Ugh, did it again, sorry! Anyways, I would need a whole lot of proof! I sure would like to know if LE has more than a landscapers word for it!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.