May 13, 2024, 04:58:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #633 6/2 - 6/3/2007  (Read 164920 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #500 on: June 03, 2007, 04:46:52 PM »

Thank You Snoopy.....aahhhhhhhhhhh....the water feels just fine....might as well dive in,

Nice to *meet* you too.

Destiny.....doing the backstroke Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: June 03, 2007, 04:54:25 PM »

Quote from: "Destiny"
I've just joined, but have been reading here for a long time.

Decided to stick my toe in the water and see how it feels Wink

Came here from a link at BFN....you have a very nice bunch here in the cage.

CBB...I think, I have an avitar I'd like to use, but alas don't have that particular savy. If I email it to someone...hint...hint....pretty please may I get some help?

Oh....BTW, Joran's book will be his unwinding....POS that he is, he can't stop the diarrhea of the mouth.

Destiny.....

Welcome Destiny.  Klaas is away at the moment but when she comes back I'm sure she will help you with your avatar.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: June 03, 2007, 04:55:46 PM »

Hi Destiny - I see you finally made it!  You can email me a picture if you have one that you want for your avatar.  You have my email addy.  If you don't have anything just tell me what you might like and I'll find you something.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: June 03, 2007, 04:57:06 PM »

See I told you Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: June 03, 2007, 04:57:48 PM »

Quote from: "San"
See I told you Laughing

Laughing  Laughing
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: June 03, 2007, 05:05:05 PM »

Quote from: "snoopy"
Quote from: "casa"
Hey Monkeys!  Just popped in for a minute to see if anything was happening.  #3 daughter's roommate brought her home from college today.  Fever 102 and feeling really bad.  We are about to go see a doctor.  Will check in when we get back!!

Hope she gets to feeling better real soon casa.  Keep us updated.

Thanks snoopy!!!  She feels pretty rough right now!  Doctor did a strep test and a mono test.  Both were negative but she has an extremely high white blood count.  He says it is rare but he thinks she has nonbacterial strep.  She has a strong antibiotic and a pain medication.  She will stay with me tonight and tomorrow and if she feels up to it I will take her back to college tomorrow afternoon.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: June 03, 2007, 05:06:54 PM »

Hi, Destiny! Welcome to da monkey cages!

Hey, y'all, I have a serious legal question that I have posed in the lounge. Any of you smart primates know or have someone who knows family law?

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: June 03, 2007, 05:09:01 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Quote from: "snoopy"
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
I just went over to FOB and they have posted an email addy for the FBI
to ask about the reward, etc. I am sure he will be glad to hear from them.
Why does anyone over there think they should be paid ? For what ? Any information they provided ?? Did they ever provide any useful information that would lead to the solution of the case ? Or was it to crap up the case thus providing assistance to the suspects and criminals ? Isn't that illegal ?

As mrs. red says.........stuck........on.......stupid

Please don't be offended anyone..........it's not meant to be a political statement, but everytime I hear the phrase "Stuck On Stupid" I visualiaze this picture:

LMAO!!!! And I'm a liberal!

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: June 03, 2007, 05:21:13 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Hi Destiny - I see you finally made it!  You can email me a picture if you have one that you want for your avatar.  You have my email addy.  If you don't have anything just tell me what you might like and I'll find you something.

San...yeppers, you were right!

Klass...Thank You, will email it to you, if it doesn't work.....dress me up in something so I don't feel so nekkid....and Thank You soooooooooo much for your help with registering.

Destiny....scored 22 on the test, shoe size 6 height 5ft.

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: June 03, 2007, 05:21:20 PM »

Welcome to Destiny ! !
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #510 on: June 03, 2007, 05:28:56 PM »

Not surprised that DeVries has any new info... after all what new info is there anyway(to us)? Joran is still the last one seen with Natalee and people don't usually get abducted twice in a lifetime yet alone twice in one nite.... not surprised.

DeVries is just a Dutch version of Greta. Oh wait that sounded really funny... LOL

There was plenty to use on the show that the majority of the public does not know. I guess DeVries took the easy way out and gave Joran and the slootie toots their final out...

DeVries leaves Natalee on the beach and pimps his ratings. Hardly surprised.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #511 on: June 03, 2007, 05:31:34 PM »

If I were Jug I would write a book called "Shock the World" and blow the doors off of Aruba.. F them!!!!!

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: June 03, 2007, 05:35:21 PM »

Destiny - here is your avatar.  I'd like you to try to add it yourself but if you can't I can do it for you.  All you need to do is this:

1.  Right mouse click on the link below
2.  Go to your profile and scroll down to the bottom where you add avatars.
3.  PASTE it into the THIRD option in your profile for avatars.
4.  Click on submit.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/DestinyAvatar.gif

P.S. Lavender is my 2nd favorite color next to blue  Wink
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: June 03, 2007, 05:38:15 PM »

Hi monkeys. I just got back from a wedding at a Seventh Day Adventist church between an Ecuadoran groom and a Russian bride. That was a pretty interesting experience.  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: June 03, 2007, 05:41:28 PM »

No one did a serious update on this case and it is hard to understand why.  A lot of interesting things have happened over the past year.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #515 on: June 03, 2007, 05:42:14 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Hi monkeys. I just got back from a wedding at a Seventh Day Adventist church between an Ecuadoran groom and a Russian bride. That was a pretty interesting experience.  Very Happy

Was there a reception, or do they not believe it them?

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #516 on: June 03, 2007, 05:44:18 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
No one did a serious update on this case and it is hard to understand why.  A lot of interesting things have happened over the past year.

There is so much they all could have made a REAL show from... they choose not to and that's that!

I'm not getting excited again until I hear Paulus status has been officially revoked. Or Oduber is dead!

+++

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #517 on: June 03, 2007, 05:47:25 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Quote from: "BTgirl"

Was there a reception, or do they not believe it them?

There was a reception, but we ended up not staying for it. The invitation said the wedding started at 3:00. We got there a little before 3:00, and there were no ushers, so we seated ourselves. As it turned out, there just weren't any ushers, and people sort trickled in for about 45 minutes, and then the wedding started at 3:50. After the wedding we went to the reception and sat around for about 30 minutes, but never saw anything of the bride and groom, so we left cause we had stuff we had to do. It was a pretty wedding, but I can't get into that South American things of time not mattering. Confused

I Stand With The Girl
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #518 on: June 03, 2007, 05:50:10 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "Easywriter"

There is so much they all could have made a REAL show from... they choose not to and that's that!

I'm not getting excited again until I hear Paulus status has been officially revoked. Or Oduber is dead!

It’s getting very hard to get excited about anything to do with this case, because any news makes a splash and then nothing but dead silence.  If people start getting arrested, my eyes and ears may perk up again but right now I just don’t know what it would take.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: June 03, 2007, 05:57:37 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Destiny - here is your avatar.  I'd like you to try to add it yourself but if you can't I can do it for you.  All you need to do is this:

1.  Right mouse click on the link below
2.  Go to your profile and scroll down to the bottom where you add avatars.
3.  PASTE it into the THIRD option in your profile for avatars.
4.  Click on submit.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/DestinyAvatar.gif

P.S. Lavender is my 2nd favorite color next to blue  Wink

Thank You Oh Mighty One of Avitars.... Wink

Destiny....not nekkid anymore!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.