May 03, 2024, 12:39:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #5  (Read 371824 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1080 on: August 17, 2008, 12:24:19 PM »

Thanks Carpe,  What about you Rob, what do you think????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1081 on: August 17, 2008, 12:25:50 PM »

I just read on the MyFoxOrlando blog that apparently Joe Gailey, a Florida DA will be representing Caylee.   

A poster named Skyboxx, who is rumored to have "sources" also stated (possibly in a private e-mail) that LE considers yesterday's find to be "key".

Not sure how credible all of this is, but one can surely hope.

Well thank God Caylee has someone representing her.... I keep reading about  her mothers legal team, bounty hunters and the spokesperson (if ya wanna call him that) for the family, but other than we the people , nothing about who will represent Caylee....
I pray that the good Lord guides him to do a good job and get justice for this sweet angel...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1082 on: August 17, 2008, 12:26:15 PM »

I am sorry I even tried to make sense of this mess.  I truly am.  I have no doubt that Cindy and George know the truth...I don't think they suspect it any longer.  I think they know.  When the LE decide to get them for anything as an accessory or interference then I will go there with everyone else.  No, I do  not like one single thing that either of them have done thus far.  I was not taking up for Cindy or George...not the least bit.  I was simply trying to get others to understand what Lisa was thinking. 

Caylee is certainly the most important thing in all this discussion and my heart has never left that premise.  I am always on the side of good and against evil, but I think we become so laser focused that we can't see out own faults either.  I said it was my opinion. My opinion that the Anthony's continue to be in denial because the truth is so bad.  I am sorry I even tried to make anyone understand another perspective here...my bad.  I should have stayed out of it.  My apologies.

I'm not!!! Thanks lalas.
Popping in for one sec...running on 3 hours of sleep and have an open house in  half an hour..lawdy this is going to be a day!!!

You can get pissed off at me!!! I get pissed off at some of you!!! 

I don't believe Cindy and George deserve some of the bashing they have been given...I stated my point...and my reasoning.

There are Monkeys who believe they should be in jail along with Casey.

We all take our own life experiences with us to this board and interpret other people's actions differently.

The only thing I am objecting to is the meaness I have seen...but hey...I get that way about Aruba...so who am I to judge?

I am telling you...when we find out for sure that Caylee is gone, and Casey has played this sick sick game for 2 months and her parents still keep up the denal...You will see me mad as hell and vocalizing it. For now I have to give them the benefit of the doubt...this has got to be like living their worst nighmare.

OK...I am off to my open house. I will keep reading but detach a bit by not posting.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1083 on: August 17, 2008, 12:26:16 PM »

Be careful climbing off that soap box, Rob, since your'e OLD.  Ha ha ha, I probably have lingerie older than you!!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1084 on: August 17, 2008, 12:28:47 PM »

Be careful climbing off that soap box, Rob, since your'e OLD.  Ha ha ha, I probably have lingerie older than you!!!!!!

If you do, I'll bet the lace on it has turned really yellow by now. 

Just kidding, Rob. Everyone here knows that I'm much older than dirt. 

I Stand With The Girl
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1085 on: August 17, 2008, 12:29:14 PM »

Cindy washed the pants. ( and don't anyone try and tell me, unwittingly )
She removed them from the car, they smelled like the car. Please.

George tried to blame a mystery neighbor for his gas cans. ( until it would get him thrown in jail )

The video of the hospice visit was not produced ( until George and Cindy were confronted with it and they couldn't lie anymore )

Cindy lied UNDER OATH on July 22nd, 2008.

Orange County Sherrif Dept. has asked George and Cindy to stop conducting their
own investigation, yet they continue to do so.

They wan't to find Caylee, but not if the evidence discovered
points at their daughter.

Facts be damned.

In most cases, in most jurisdictions, they would already be sitting in jail
for what they have done. They should feel real lucky everyday that they
are not already there.

They have contributed greatly in dragging out this case. There is a great chance
we would be much further along today, if they had not displayed such poor
behavior and massive contempt for law enforcement.

Lying never works. It only increases interest. People discover the lies, and then
they want to know WHY? Why the need to lie? Are there more lies to be found?

We found out about the pants.

We found out about the shed break-in and stolen gas cans.

We found out about the Father's Day video.

... and we will finally discover what happened to Caylee.

Even working against the grandparents, we will find out.

Again, why do they lie?

What you said?  I absolutely agree.  Why do they lie? Why does Cindy believe in Zanaida the same way she believes in God? These two are idiots.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1086 on: August 17, 2008, 12:29:53 PM »

A couple more pics of the items found from the Local6 website:

http://www.local6.com/slideshow/news/17213476/detail.html

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1087 on: August 17, 2008, 12:31:38 PM »

Again,

the size on the jeans found yesterday, a size 5.

One pair from the list of Casey's closet, also a size 5.

PONDEROUS MAN. ...but still means nothing.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1088 on: August 17, 2008, 12:34:02 PM »

I only replaced like color. This is definately a backpack with monkeys on it. I colored obvious leaves green, a couploe of monkey profiles orange, and pointed out the seam:

I colored this (and stayed in the lines, too!) hoping to be able to compare it to what was hanging on the door in the picture of Caylee. Does anyone have that handy? TIA!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1089 on: August 17, 2008, 12:34:41 PM »

Again,

the size on the jeans found yesterday, a size 5.

One pair from the list of Casey's closet, also a size 5.

PONDEROUS MAN. ...but still means nothing.

And one butt ugly yellow shoe......

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1090 on: August 17, 2008, 12:35:13 PM »

Hi Rob

As CBB says, we each have our own perspective on things. Everyone will base his/her view of the Anthonys on past personal experiences and differences in personality. As the writer Deepak Chopra says, "We have all walked in different gardens and knelt at different graves."

No one's opinion is totally right or totally wrong in this - they're just all different. Every wonderful monkey here contributes something valuable in his/her own way, IMO.

OK thanks BT  - so some laws are for some folks and some are for others. some paths are for the Anthonys and some are for Rob. Got it 

just let me know which I can break and not pay any price.

Wonder what would happen if I pulled the same crap as Casey? And I wonder why there are so many other people sitting on death row for similar crimes?

should they have been singled out? seems unfair unless they were not on the correct "path". And whose to subjectively says which path is the correct one? Who makes that determination? who gets the job that says some folks are on the right path and some are on the wrong path?

sorry BT, I ain't buying it. You're a sweetie pie and so is Lalas and so is Lisa, you all are - but THIS IS A NATION OF LAWS - NOT ARUBA. We can't pick and choose which laws suit our fancy today, and break the others. I think Mr Chopra, who wrote the Seven Laws of Spiritual Success was not actually talking about Crime and Punishment - but the different paths one can CHOOSE to reach the same goals.

We are all required to live under the law and when it is broke and the police find out - watch out. THAT'S THE WAY AMERICA WORKS.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1091 on: August 17, 2008, 12:36:52 PM »

I only replaced like color. This is definately a backpack with monkeys on it. I colored obvious leaves green, a couploe of monkey profiles orange, and pointed out the seam:

I colored this (and stayed in the lines, too!) hoping to be able to compare it to what was hanging on the door in the picture of Caylee. Does anyone have that handy? TIA!

Thanks CBB... I was having a hard time deciding if those were monkeys or some sort of Disney Princess character( I am the mother of a boy, so am not up on all that stuff)

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1092 on: August 17, 2008, 12:37:26 PM »

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1093 on: August 17, 2008, 12:40:54 PM »

Thanks CBB... I was having a hard time deciding if those were monkeys or some sort of Disney Princess character( I am the mother of a boy, so am not up on all that stuff)

Your welcome, cubbee and thanks Klaas for the pic.
missmaria1982
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1094 on: August 17, 2008, 12:40:56 PM »

the one found is camo.. and the one on the door is not..
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1095 on: August 17, 2008, 12:41:52 PM »

I thought at one time they were doggies, then kitties, and once even gerbils!

...but then I was all like, HEYYYY... who wears gerbils???

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1096 on: August 17, 2008, 12:44:05 PM »

Well, I'm not sure it's worth a comparison with those pics. The backpack on the door has a lavender strap and that being carried from the wooded area has a black one.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1097 on: August 17, 2008, 12:44:23 PM »

Hi Rob

As CBB says, we each have our own perspective on things. Everyone will base his/her view of the Anthonys on past personal experiences and differences in personality. As the writer Deepak Chopra says, "We have all walked in different gardens and knelt at different graves."

No one's opinion is totally right or totally wrong in this - they're just all different. Every wonderful monkey here contributes something valuable in his/her own way, IMO.

OK thanks BT  - so some laws are for some folks and some are for others. some paths are for the Anthonys and some are for Rob. Got it 

just let me know which I can break and not pay any price.

Wonder what would happen if I pulled the same crap as Casey? And I wonder why there are so many other people sitting on death row for similar crimes?

should they have been singled out? seems unfair unless they were not on the correct "path". And whose to subjectively says which path is the correct one? Who makes that determination? who gets the job that says some folks are on the right path and some are on the wrong path?

sorry BT, I ain't buying it. You're a sweetie pie and so is Lalas and so is Lisa, you all are - but THIS IS A NATION OF LAWS - NOT ARUBA. We can't pick and choose which laws suit our fancy today, and break the others. I think Mr Chopra, who wrote the Seven Laws of Spiritual Success was not actually talking about Crime and Punishment - but the different paths one can CHOOSE to reach the same goals.

We are all required to live under the law and when it is broke and the police find out - watch out. THAT'S THE WAY AMERICA WORKS.

Hmmm....well, if things worked the way they should, everyone in America would have to obey the law equally, but I don't actually see that happening. I was shouted out last week by a social worker who was angry that the child of illegal immigrants didn't get into our program. The dad stole someone's social security number and is working under that name and number. I can't take income under someone else's name as proof of income for our program. The social worker was furious at me about it. She said that the family only came here illegally in order to better themselves and that I was standing in their way. The social worker is getting all the freebies she can for the family (paid for by our taxes), cause there is apparently nothing wrong with them breaking the law by coming here and stealing someone's identity.

I wub you, Robbie, and you know I hate to argue with you. Let's just say we have different perspectives - okay? 

I Stand With The Girl
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1098 on: August 17, 2008, 12:44:38 PM »

ONE MORE THING - and I am dropping this.

The Anthonys are NOT being bashed! They are being called out on their obvious and countless lies that have piled up to date.

Bashing is saying - George looks like a rancid camel toe.

Bashing is saying - Cindy can only make a real living on her back.

THAT'S BASHING

Calling out the lies is not bashing.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1099 on: August 17, 2008, 12:46:23 PM »

I thought at one time they were doggies, then kitties, and once even gerbils!

...but then I was all like, HEYYYY... who wears gerbils???

Brokeback Mountain Cowboys?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.