May 22, 2024, 10:47:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #501 7/24 - 7/26/2006  (Read 162284 times)
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: July 25, 2006, 01:29:56 PM »

Happy Tuesday everyone!!  What's the word?
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: July 25, 2006, 01:30:30 PM »

Quote from: "flyingmermaid"
You know Guys I just cna't help but feel that the predators need to be put in a separate place - the citizens of any country US or other should not have to put up with having their Childrens lives impacted by pedofiles.

They have no rights as far as I am concerned!

Yeah ~ like 10 feet under, Mermaid!

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: July 25, 2006, 01:32:25 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"

Yep - that piece of crap.  He's not worth the air he's breathing.  

I agree - when these offenders committ the crimes, they give up their rights - they have taken away the rights of the victims to LIVE!  And they take away from our rights to live with piece of mind.  They take away the rights of our children to feel safe and secure - IN THEIR OWN HOMES & YARDS!

{{{hugs}}}  Kimmy ~ and good morning!  If you're still here ~ and seeing my posts ~ I guess you know by now that I agree!   Laughing

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: July 25, 2006, 01:33:05 PM »

Does anyone know what the speed limit is on Aruba....?

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: July 25, 2006, 01:34:21 PM »

Nut44x4: Can you guess what this translates to: (from Diario)?
     Razz         " CASO HOLLOWAY, MALO PA TURISMO"   Smile

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: July 25, 2006, 01:35:09 PM »

Quote from: "SSD"
Hello, Monkeys!  I've been gone for quite awhile - away from home part of the time, dealing with some family and church emergencies, and extremely busy getting ready for a new school year which begins August 2nd.

But, I have not forgotten you all nor have I forgotten Natalee.  Mrs. Red, you posed a question last night on the forum, but I was too tired to make a reply.  You asked what hooked us on this case in particular (or something to that effect).  The news story caught my attention when Natalee disappeared on my birthday.  I kept looking for news on the internet and soon came to Scared Monkeys after a google search on her name.  I've stayed ever since because of the news here and the caring people.

I'm very behind now on what has happened in the past few weeks -although I fear there has not been much "news" on the case.

I wish each of you well and hope to be back here more before too long.
SSD

{{{hugs}}}  SSD ~ I look forward to seeing you around here again!

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: July 25, 2006, 01:35:43 PM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"

Dana, I so agree.  To think that Jessica and Destiny were home and this happened.  I don't care if it's correct or not, I say capital punishment for these people... I would personally pull the switch on Couey!

And I wonder why we have to wait for these sexual predators to actually kill someone before they're put in prison for the rest of their lives or given the death penalty...

I use Dru's case as the perfect example...  Sexual predator sent to prison for 20 years for rape and ATTEMPTED murder.  Attempted, only because the woman managed to get away. After 20 years's he's released, even though he's been classified as a Type 3 Offender, Likely to Offend Again.

Within a year of being released, he abducts, rapes, and murders Dru Sjodin.

Why was he given a chance to do it again...  I think he should have been put to death, or given Life, WITHOUT PAROLE the first time around![/quote]

I completely agree Katz!!  People like this should NEVER be released...no matter what the argeument is to the contrary.  Unfortunately for us though, the system we have here in this country...although obviously flawed...worked the way it was supposed to.  Sure, that seems like a crazy notion, but...if you think about it...this man served his debt to society as he was supposed to.  The state had no leg to stand on in terms of keeping him incarcerated.  And that, my dear, is the REAL problem here...

We must as a society begin to affect change by way of voicing our concerns at the polls.  It's EVERY American's duty to ensure the quality of life we expect not only for us, but for our families as well.  Issues like this must be address at the bottom up.  If not, then we'll jhave many more instances where this occurs...

Just my 2 cents.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: July 25, 2006, 01:36:37 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Jerry from Ohio"
Oh Kimmie and Mrs Red  I love  you both  !!
  Even though all my training says that visual corperal or capital punishment dosent deter the crime  but for hanious child and sexual crimes against women I sure would like to see a 25 year study done on this and see were the statistics would go and further a special ruleing about maybe one appeal withen a year and then a short excicution date that would be publicized . I sincerley believe that this might work  what we are doing now certainly dosen't seem to be, and WE the people HAVE to do something to save our children and ladies from Harm
  (Sorry guys but we are on our own LOL ! Laughing )

Good Morning, all. . . .

{{Jerry}}  You know what they always say . ..  .capital punishment sure deters at least ONE!   Confused

Laughing Good morning Jerry and Anna!  I was kinda thinking the same thing when I read Jerry's post...

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: July 25, 2006, 01:38:44 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Happy Tuesday everyone!!  What's the word?

Death to Sexual predators....

Laughing Good morning Strike!

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #409 on: July 25, 2006, 01:39:37 PM »

By the way, I also get asked many, many times about the Natalee Holloway case. I wish I had some information to tell you, but matters seem bleak in the criminal investigation. The judge in New York City still must decide the motion in the civil case filed there — whether the civil case will stay in NYC or get thrown out. That decision should come any day (it was argued in the New York court in May.) As for Beth, I stay in touch with her. She still has no information. I did confirm that Joran van der Sloot has a book deal in Holland.

From Todays Greta Wire

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: July 25, 2006, 01:45:04 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"

I completely agree Katz!!  People like this should NEVER be released...no matter what the argeument is to the contrary.  Unfortunately for us though, the system we have here in this country...although obviously flawed...worked the way it was supposed to.  Sure, that seems like a crazy notion, but...if you think about it...this man served his debt to society as he was supposed to.  The state had no leg to stand on in terms of keeping him incarcerated.  And that, my dear, is the REAL problem here...

We must as a society begin to affect change by way of voicing our concerns at the polls.  It's EVERY American's duty to ensure the quality of life we expect not only for us, but for our families as well.  Issues like this must be address at the bottom up.  If not, then we'll jhave many more instances where this occurs...

Just my 2 cents.

I completly agree, Strike...  What needs to be done is to re-evaluate the sentencing we have in this country...  And then allow our system of justice to work the way it's supposed to.

And ~ I contact my representatives all the time...  I get letters back in the mail all the time...  From the Democrat ~ "Thank you for contacting me, but I didn't vote that way because..."  And from the Republican ~ "Thank you for your letter, as you can see, we are in agreement on the issues..."

You should see the stuff I get in the mail, email...  I'm invited to every dinner and fund raiser ~ because I not only let them know my opinions on the issues ~ I also worked to re-elect Bush in the last election...

Whodunit?
Scared Monkey

« Reply #411 on: July 25, 2006, 01:46:08 PM »

Quote from: "flyingmermaid"
I think I'll write to Jetblue and tell them what I think of their new Aruba service ythey are adding.  BRB Confused

UGHHHHH! They are??? Seriously???? And I was just thinking of applying with them.....geez.

“We may have all come on different ships, but we're in the same boat now.” ~MLK, Jr.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: July 25, 2006, 01:46:24 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"
By the way, I also get asked many, many times about the Natalee Holloway case. I wish I had some information to tell you, but matters seem bleak in the criminal investigation. The judge in New York City still must decide the motion in the civil case filed there — whether the civil case will stay in NYC or get thrown out. That decision should come any day (it was argued in the New York court in May.) As for Beth, I stay in touch with her. She still has no information. I did confirm that Joran van der Sloot has a book deal in Holland.

From Todays Greta Wire

Hi Sue!  Thanks for that note from the GretaWire...  I haven't been to her site in so long...

Whodunit?
Scared Monkey

« Reply #413 on: July 25, 2006, 01:49:57 PM »

Did anyone see what little Joey Taco has been up to lately?

Seems he's representing the teenager that had an affair with Peter Cook.  (Christie Brinkley's hubby)  Looks like she may be suing him for sexual harrassment?  I guess that's probably how CB found out he was messin' around?

“We may have all come on different ships, but we're in the same boat now.” ~MLK, Jr.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: July 25, 2006, 01:53:06 PM »

There is an on-line contest with the chance to win big money:
http://www.nbc.com/Treasure_Hunters/
I have been playing, but I cannot win any money because I live in Quebec.  I could help others (I don't want or need any payment).

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: July 25, 2006, 01:53:22 PM »

Re:  Greta

You know what Monkeys...  I think Greta's out of the loop...  I just re-read what Sue posted from her site...

I refuse to believe that things look that dismal on the criminal prosecution end of this investigation...

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: July 25, 2006, 01:56:14 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
Does anyone know what the speed limit is on Aruba....?

There is no speed limit when being chased by PIMPS.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: July 25, 2006, 01:56:42 PM »

Quote from: "Whodunit?"
Did anyone see what little Joey Taco has been up to lately?
Seems he's representing the teenager that had an affair with Peter Cook.  (Christie Brinkley's hubby)  Looks like she may be suing him for sexual harrassment?  I guess that's probably how CB found out he was messin' around?

I read that Christie found out, about the affair, when the teenager's stepfather approached her after she gave a speech at a local high school.

Maybe the girl's stepfather is the greedy one.

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: July 25, 2006, 01:56:58 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

I have been reading back for about an hour now trying to catch up. I feel so bad for Destiny's family.

Last night I had said I had been following these children cases for years. I can't remember what year it was, probably between 1971 and 75. A boy of around 10 was missing from Freeport, Maine. We lived about 4 miles away at the time. He was found about a week later I think in an apartment under a guys bed. The same building he lived in. My children were young at the time and of course it really hit home. Plus Maine really has a pretty low crime rate compared to some other states. A wonderful place to raise children.

My own personal feeling is these child predators should be given the death penalty. Even for rape of the child without the killing. No it would not keep the predators from offending the first time but it would the second. Just maybe after awhile of doing this there would be those who would not offend but if not it would still be less of them in the world. Jet Duncan should have never had a chance to do what he did to the Groene family. He was already a convicted child molestor as well as killer.

I feel the same way about the Yates case. Death penalty even though I do believe she was mentally ill. Mental illness does not excuse what she did.JMHO

Tyler thank you for reminding me to pray for my enemies. I will try to do better at this. I will pray for Joran and the K2 to get God in their hearts and to tell the truth of what happened to Natalee.

Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: July 25, 2006, 01:58:53 PM »

So is there any monkey's still planning to go to Aruba
or is Hot Shot Still going???

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.