May 06, 2024, 11:16:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #2 1/15/10 - 1/27/10  (Read 450030 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #180 on: January 15, 2010, 08:09:46 PM »

Tammi is so glad the police searched their home...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: January 15, 2010, 08:11:49 PM »

LE thinks they set Elizabeth up with a couple and told her she needs to come clean 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: January 15, 2010, 08:12:25 PM »

Tammi said she offered to put EJ up in her sous in Tenn until she found out that she had to go back to the same jurisdiction. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: January 15, 2010, 08:13:24 PM »

Tammi said she offered to put EJ up in her sous in Tenn until she found out that she had to go back to the same jurisdiction. 

decoder ring.  sous = house
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: January 15, 2010, 08:15:36 PM »

Thanks for the NG updates 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: January 15, 2010, 08:18:25 PM »

This is the first I have heard of the Smith's having a house in Tenn.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: January 15, 2010, 08:20:15 PM »

Me too 
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #187 on: January 15, 2010, 08:24:51 PM »

Does she mean before she went to Jail? Or after she was arrested in Miami? Surely Tammi isn't that stupid that she would think they would let EJ live in her house in Tenn. instead of bringing her back to AZ.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: January 15, 2010, 08:25:11 PM »

Does anyone recall off hand where in Tenn the house of the friend who specialized in adoptions that was search lives?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: January 15, 2010, 08:25:30 PM »

Me too 

I didn't know she had a house but it would make sense:

http://www.healingwatersaz.com/about.html

(snipped)

Tammi started mentoring with the best of the best in colon therapy, because she strives for perfection.  After about a year of mentoring with highly respected colon therapists from Tennessee, Arizona and Florida, Tammi opened her first Colon Hydrotherapy Clinic in Nashville, TN. November of 2004.  Tammi then went on to further her education and got her first Certification in Colon Hydrotherapy at The American Institute of Natural Health of California.

Tammi was chosen to be News Channel 5’s Colon Health Expert in March of 2005.  She gave advice on their web site through emails as well as televised spots on their morning talk show, Talk of the Town, until she decided to move back home to Arizona, July, 2007. (**Video Clip coming soon!**) By September of 2005, Tammi opened her second Colon Hydrotherapy Clinic with two colon rooms and a total body wellness center including Far Infrared Sauna, Migun massage bed, Ionic footbath, etc. 

In April of 2007, Tammi received her Advanced Certification in Colon Hydrotherapy and Parasitology through The International School of Colon Hydro Therapy.  As well as becoming a member of IACT (International Association of Colon Hydro Therapists) where they govern everything we do to make sure we’re doing the right things to help our clients, rather than hurt them. Through IACT, Tammi is always continuing her education in order to learn the newest techniques and to stay up on any new laws that arise in Colon therapy.  In continuing her education with IACT, she has taken many classes and many exams to reach her advanced certified through IACT. She is currently continuing her education in order to become an IACT Colon Hydrotherapy Teacher.  As well as finishing her Masters of Science Degree in Naturopathy.

In early 2007, due to the fact that the state of Tennessee doesn’t allow Naturopathic medicine, there wasn’t much that she could legally do to help others. Tammi decided to sell her company to one of her employees and move back to her home state of Arizona.

(snipped)
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: January 15, 2010, 08:26:14 PM »

Wasn't it Nashville?

God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: January 15, 2010, 08:27:06 PM »

Does she mean before she went to Jail? Or after she was arrested in Miami? Surely Tammi isn't that stupid that she would think they would let EJ live in her house in Tenn. instead of bringing her back to AZ.

I think she meant before she was arrested as she then said when they found out she had to come back to the same jurisdiction she then called her friend to talk to EJ. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: January 15, 2010, 08:29:11 PM »

FWIW

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2581663/missing_baby_gabriel_johnson_tammi.html

Missing Baby Gabriel Johnson; Tammi Peters Smith: Surrogate Moms, & Baby Brokers

By RM Gal

Tammi Fay Peters Smith,35, is a 'person of interest' in the disappearance case of eight-month-old Gabriel Johnson. Her profession is Advanced Certified Colon Hydro-therapist for her company Healing Waters Health and Wellness Clinic. Tammi and her husband Jack Smith, 56, have one adopted daughter, Hannah Grace, who is four-and-a-half years old. Hannah was his grandchild. Her biological father is Jack's stepson Travis Andrews Warford. Jack Smith told CNN, "We— you know, we got Hannah in our house at four months old and the adoption wasn't final until two— until she was two." Mr. Warford claims the Smiths offered him money to sign over his custodial rights. He says regarding the Smiths and baby Gabriel, "I think what they've done is wrong. They've manipulated the system and lied and I wouldn't mind seeing them face charges."

The Smiths each have children from previous marriages. Tammi lost custody of her three offspring to the father, Kieth Facio and his new wife. She said in an Internet post, "As all I ever wanted since I was a little girl was to have lots of kids to love. I am so happy to have all 4 kids in my life as well as all my kids in Africa." The '4 kids' refer to her adopted daughter and her purported reconnection with her three older children— Gabrielle Victoria, Cody, and Emily. 'My kids in Africa' refers to her work with Children Without a Voice USA. Tammi promised to tell the full story in a book called The Silenced. It is not yet published and perhaps is not yet finished.

The Smiths had used to reside in Nashville, Tennessee where numerous sightings of baby Gabriel Johnson have been reported since some time after December 27, 2009 when he was reported missing. Jack Smith lived there for about thirty-five years and has close family there, including two sons. He is said to have played steel guitar for country music star Bill Anderson. Tammi lived in Nashville for about ten or twelve years. She started her first Healing Waters clinic there in 2004.
A connection may exist between Tammi Smith and Janet Morris of The Adoption Place located in Mount Juliet, Tennessee. An occasional child set up for adoption by The Adoption Place came from a biological father, court papers show, who was discredited in court and thus lost custody— and his right to prevent an adoption. Did the Smiths connect Elizabeth with Janet Morris? Did Elizabeth give baby Gabriel to representatives of The Adoption Place, who then took Gabriel to Tennessee from Texas? Tammi posted on Facebook, "Please keep praying for Gabriel and his mommy's safety on the road! She found an underground help in TX that has given her formula/ diapers, Etc. and all the legal formalities... Keep praying for his safety!!!!!!"
Tammi Smith was searching for surrogate moms. Here are a few postings from Surrogate Mother dotcom.
At 1:05pm on November 15, 2008, Tammi Smith said...
Hi Jennifer, We are looking for a traditional surrogacy. Are you up for that? We live in Arizona and have a 3 1/2-year-old daughter. We adopted her at 4 months old. We want another child desperately and she really wants a sibling. You can call us at (xxx) xxx-xxxx or email me at xxxx@xxxx.xxx. Thank you and God Bless, Tammi.
At 11:58pm on November 15, 2008, Tammi Smith said...
Would you like to send me your phone number so I can call you, or you can call me at (xxx) xxx-xxxx. And how does your boyfriend feel about this? Also, have you ever had any children before? Thanks so much, can't wait to talk over the phone!
At 10:25am on November 19, 2008, Tammi Smith said...
Thanks Jennifer for getting back with me. We have a few surrogates in mind, but I would like to talk to you as well, so as soon as you get a phone, please call me. Also, if you are willing to travel that would be awesome! You could live with us [for] most of the pregnancy!
Reply by Tammi Smith on November 21, 2008 at 1:40am
Are you willing to do a TS? What state do you live in? We have been looking for a while!!! My 3 year old daughter is getting very antsy wondering when her new baby sister or brother will come, lol... I do missions in Africa but they won't let anyone outside Africa to adopt! So we are going the surrogate route since I had an emergency hysterectomy about 10 years ago (age 26).
Among her 1,700+ Facebook (FB) friends, Tammi Smith has teenage students from each of about twenty-five highs schools. A few of her friends are staff members at Christ's Church of the Valley in Peoria Arizona, which has the program Teen Moms Becoming 'for pregnant and parenting teens moms up to age 21 to meet'. That numerous FB connections are to teenagers and potential teen pregnancies may or may not be incidental and innocent. But her connection with Elizabeth seems shady.
Tammi has said of Elizabeth, "She's completely innocent. She loves that baby and just wants to find a good home for that baby. As a mother, I commend her." These statements would make a persuasive sales pitch by a baby broker. And they are similar to the words that Elizabeth used in KHPO's exclusive interview with her when she said that after she gave Gabriel to the Smiths, everyone 'thought it was a good thing' and that she should be 'commended'. Who is influencing whom?
General public consensus says that 'person of interest' Tammi is controlling. When the KPHO reporter asked Elizabeth why if she felt so stressed out, she didn't just take baby Gabriel to a police station, Elizabeth replied, "I did think about that." When asked why she didn't do it then, she said, "Because I was afraid I was gonna get arrested." Tammi interjected, "Who told you that?" Elizabeth said with emphasis, as if the answer was obvious, "Logan." Tammi said, "So... basically, you were on the ledge— and Logan pushed you off." Elizabeth said, Yes."
Anyone with additional information as to the whereabouts of Gabriel Johnson is urged to contact the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at the 24-hour tip line. That number is 1-800-THE-LOST (1-800-843-5678).
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #193 on: January 15, 2010, 08:29:21 PM »

Wasn't it Nashville?
Yes - Jack was asked about ties on NG - he said something like it is a nice town - I can't remember what he said about a home there - I wanna say he denied they lived there but don't take that to the bank my memory is vague about that particular interview.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: January 15, 2010, 08:29:45 PM »

Oh ok, color me confused or whatever. lol I read it to mean she was going to put her up at the house in Tenn. when she left Fl

God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: January 15, 2010, 08:34:49 PM »

OMG she just lied again.  Tammi is the one who filled out the court docs with Craig's name on it as possible father.  She first said she never proof read it when she copied it but she just said SHE filled out the doc and when police showed it to her it was her handwritting and she just forgot that she was the one who filled in the doc. 
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: January 15, 2010, 08:36:37 PM »

OMG she just lied again.  Tammi is the one who filled out the court docs with Craig's name on it as possible father.  She first said she never proof read it when she copied it but she just said SHE filled out the doc and when police showed it to her it was her handwritting and she just forgot that she was the one who filled in the doc. 

Yes, she danced all around the question and in the end lied yet again.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: January 15, 2010, 08:36:48 PM »

Tammi just admitted that she falsified official documents.  Why is she not in lockdown at Sherriffs Joe's place?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: January 15, 2010, 08:36:49 PM »

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #199 on: January 15, 2010, 08:40:37 PM »

Meanwhile, the search continues for Gabriel Johnson, who was last seen December 26 in San Antonio. Late last week, FBI agents in Nashville, TN reportedly went to a home after getting a tip from agents in Miami that Gabriel might be there. Tammi Smith claims the search was all because she asked a friend in Nashville to speak to Elizabeth Johnson to try and convince Johnson to bring Gabriel home. Tammi Smith says Johnson wasn’t listening to her when she tried to explain the charges that could be handed down for taking Gabriel, so Tammi Smith says she told Johnson to call her friend in Tennessee who has experience in working with adoptions and would tell Johnson the exact same point Tammi Smith was trying to get across…that if the baby isn’t brought back, some serious charges could be handed down. It doesn’t appear Johnson got the message, as she now faces charges of kidnapping and child abuse for her own 8 month old baby boy.

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2010/01/11/mom-of-missing-boy-now-faces-additional-charges/#more-876

I am going to try to find the interview where he was asked about Nashville.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.