May 27, 2024, 01:17:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #798 2/1/09 - 2/5/09  (Read 178058 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: February 02, 2009, 10:20:55 PM »

CAPS SIGNED IN: IT IS 12:35 HIS TIME (EASTERN)
     Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #764 7/11  (Read 2298 times)
dennisintn, cajun miracle, CapsLockWizard, Helen Back, Destiny, texasmom, Rooscrew, GabbyG, crazybabyborg, Tylergal and 26 Guests are viewing this topic.
He was looking at tripod site at the videos:
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: February 02, 2009, 10:25:54 PM »

Blonde  I'm glad your mom is doing better.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #502 on: February 02, 2009, 10:27:47 PM »

Mud flats and lighthouse -

posted by adknnj

Grovesce,
On the way to the lighthouse, there are a few left turns all pretty cool but kind of dead end by the dunes. The last road, and it does look like a dirt road, before you go up the last hill and turns to the lighthouse is the one you want. It will take you out past the golf course over what kind of looks like mud flats. A couple years ago after a fair amount of rain the area looked more like a muddy lake. You will have no problems finding the road and being able to follow it. If all else fails - follow the jeep tours - but I prefer to get out early and be ahead of them...

http://www.aruba-travelguide.com/bulletinboard/viewtopic.php?p=62770&sid=1927bfef22c935a9337cf22ac9720aca

Could something have been buried in these mud flats?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #503 on: February 02, 2009, 10:29:30 PM »

How long have we been discussing Kermit's revelations here? Since around Thanksgiving?? Has the family in any way asked us to "back off" or channel our discussions in another direction?? Did not "nonesuche" tell us that the family was "not pleased" with the "drive-bys" at SM by the CnG crowd?
That tells me plenty. (thanks to Nimrod for making me realize this today)

BUMPED!!

Hi Janet,

I really think there was a honest misunderstanding about this "permission" that you say exists. You are aware, I'm sure, that this issue unfairly puts the family in a box if they are forced to get involved, one way or the other? IMO

nimrod ... logic dictates that Beth Holloway would have informed either the Natalee's Freebirds administrator or ... the Scared Monke's administrator ... if there had been "a misunderstanding" in regards to revealing Kyle Kingman's own words ... in regards to revealing Kyle Kingman revealing the second set of ROV images.

Think about.  Kermit began his series of revelations on November 24th, 2008.  Considering the relationship that Red has with Beth Holloway ... Beth would have only had to say the word over the past 2 1/2 months and ... this discussion would have come to an immediate halt.

Janet

<SNIPPED>

You left out your post I was responding to and my post in response to yours. That is a good example of my statement that Kermits quotes of Kyles were "out of context". I am not defending Kyle and I am not a member of cng, whatever that is.
But, I still love you, Janet and I know better than to ever dispute you, so, with that, I will depart this board.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: February 02, 2009, 10:33:46 PM »

CAPS posted re: "Had to sleep for a while, more that 24 hrs. on the work.   Jan. 24, 2008  1:11 pm
CAPS posted re: " Dirty hand is the other sloots son."                      Jan. 24, 2008 5:50 am
CAPS posted: "    who was living in the apartment that is Pauls related.?   jAN, 28, 2008 10:57 PM

CAPS posted re: "The Montana Park Apartment is where all started..The Sex etc..."     Feb 1, 2008     10:26 pm

CAPS posted re: "Was there a Judge or someone living on Paul property?"     Feb. 16, 2008          12:40 am
CAPS posted re: "On the Roll means (schedule) How I know this is that my uncle is a Lawyer and He always talk abaout to have Roll duty."       Feb. 16, 2008  12:09 am
CAPS posted re: "I live here now, After september 11, I came down to see my parents."       Feb. 18, 2008    8:42 pm
Feb. 26 - Press release that the cloth is not Natalee's blouse
(doesn't say it is not her denim skirt )

Feb 26 - Persistence crew goes to pond to use sonar
Feb 26 - CAPS posts that it is the MOKO pond near the whitehouse Apts.

Feb 28 - CAPs posts directions to Pond
Caps posted re  "search of the pond"                                          Feb. 28, 2008          6:55 pm
CAPS posted re: "I will have pictures of the pipes tomorrow"                  Feb. 28, 2008          7:55 pm
            re: "9:00 tomorrow will go over there to make sure - the sneaker is there          Feb, 28, 2008          12:33 am
CAPS posted re: "Murder place is Matty Apartment run by Kalpoes family /Monserat pond"       --- May 8, 2008  1:40 am
CAPS posted re: "The pond in question (MOKO) is right out near the Whitehouse Apartment.         Feb. 26, 2009  9:29 am
CAPS posted re: "The pond is Behine the Restaurant LEKKER RESTAURANT
March 17 - MF stopped posting
CAPS posted re: "The aruba Bank is right there and now tinking of it, Paul must have use it to destract the guard to move to the ATM so no to see what was going on.       Mar. 25, 2008 12:31 am
March 24 - Kyle tells us FBI Shipley is in Aruba and MOS is opposing the request to drain and search the pond.
CAPS posted re: "Frans DueteKom is the DirtyHand"                                                Mar26, 2008 9:04 pm
CAPS posted re: "I believe that Duedekom (CAR-3) came to give the Kalpoes instruction, around the pool

Kalpoe's went home (CAR-1) but the father was not there.
Deudekom in (CAR-3) drive Joran to the pond to Drop the body, (Car -3 Leaves) leaving Joran at foot. Deudekom call Paules to come pick his son up.
Joran Run to Mc Donalds from pond and
so the father in (CAR-2) had to pickup Joran at 4:00 at Mcdonalds"  March 26, 2008 3:55 PM
CAPS posted re: "Teresa Diana Croes Fernandes Pedra is corrupt she has DIRTY DIRTY HANDS "       Mar. 30, 2008 9:45 am

April 07, 2008
Private Eye posted at SM: "beth is working on some big publicity event for aruba that will spotlight their true colors. so have faith, and stay tune:)"
CAPS posted re: "Natalee was killed in the HOUSe of SEX NEAR the LEKKER RESTAURANT"         April 15, 2008 2:21 pm
The Night in question, Natalee was brought here.

The pace is called Matty Appartments. There are 6 Apratment in a long row              9:46 pm
CAPS posted re: I need all Info about the KING becasue he is the man        April 24, 2008    3:11 am
Kyle posted:
Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:39 pm
My appologies for not responding sooner, as I have been rather preoccupied as of late. The labor strike has ended. We've been contacted by Aruban authorities in regards to the pond search

CAPS posted re: "today a group of CSI (52 in total ) arrived from holland are in Aruba to work on the case. (secret mission)"       May 5, 2008  9:49 PM
AND
But the light of the soccer field was on this whole weekend till 3:30 am in the morning, Today day are off. but it seems that this goup is here a week already they are the one that seal the area.     at 10:38 pm
AND
Today withness talk to lawyer to see what is the hold-up, lawyer state every thing is OK and group are working on the case. Large dutch CSI. (case is under the microscope---but no american involvment is a bit strange.)           11:06 pm

MAY 6, 2008 THE PASSPORT PICTURES OF JORAN POSTED at SM

May 8 - Kyle confirms again this is the same pond that CAPS is talking about
He also now tells us the is trying to stike a deal with networks

May 19 - Kyle now gives the coordinates of the pond

Same day - PHOTOS are emailed to Destiny and posted at SM

May 19  - John is mad at Kyle for confirming the POND to SM

May 19 at 1:40 AM CAPS comes back and posts it is the correct pond.

July 4th - weekend Kyle meets with John Silvetti at John's house and he comes back and leaves for Norway.

Now CAPS switches she is in he cemetery which is what he told Dave in the beginning.
 My research has put me in three posibility, and these are the goverment cemetary in Zijweik San Nicolaas.
CAPS
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3128.700

Kyle said on June 13, 2008
He [John Silvetti] has been talking to polis officials and OM
He's [John Silvetti] seriously making plans to open an Aruba office so he can conduct business easier in S. America and that would allow him to do that.

THEN CAPS POSTED AT SM an hour later after Kyle:

June 13, 2008, 03:30:33 AM
Hi monkeys,

Lots a work ahead now that help has arrived from the state.
More Later.....

CAPS

JOHN WENT BACK TO ARUBA:
JUNE 27 - CAPS REMOVED THE PICTURES OF THE POND FROM HIS WEBSITE
#282 on: June 13, 2008, 03:30:33 AM
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2979.280

4th of July weekend, Kyle was at John's house.

I just called Aruba on this....they are sending a reported to *ask questions* about that sneaked-off sneaker.....Caps....TY for the info...You be one Cool Dude

Destiny
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3077.120

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: February 02, 2009, 10:33:50 PM »

How long have we been discussing Kermit's revelations here? Since around Thanksgiving?? Has the family in any way asked us to "back off" or channel our discussions in another direction?? Did not "nonesuche" tell us that the family was "not pleased" with the "drive-bys" at SM by the CnG crowd?

BUMPED!!

Hi Janet,

I really think there was a honest misunderstanding about this "permission" that you say exists. You are aware, I'm sure, that this issue unfairly puts the family in a box if they are forced to get involved, one way or the other? IMO

nimrod ... logic dictates that Beth Holloway would have informed either the Natalee's Freebirds administrator or ... the Scared Monke's administrator ... if there had been "a misunderstanding" in regards to revealing Kyle Kingman's own words ... in regards to revealing Kyle Kingman revealing the second set of ROV images.

Think about.  Kermit began his series of revelations on November 24th, 2008.  Considering the relationship that Red has with Beth Holloway ... Beth would have only had to say the word over the past 2 1/2 months and ... this discussion would have come to an immediate halt.

Janet

<SNIPPED>

You left out your post I was responding to and my post in response to yours. That is a good example of my statement that Kermits quotes of Kyles were "out of context". I am not defending Kyle and I am not a member of cng, whatever that is.

But, I still love you, Janet and I know better than to ever dispute you, so, with that, I will depart this board.

Chicken!!!

Janet

++++++

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #506 on: February 02, 2009, 10:39:13 PM »

BUMPED!!

Hi Janet,

Janet

<SNIPPED>

Why leave Nimrod? You're entitled to your opinion -- just as we are to try to show where we disagree with you. Why be mad at Janet? Be mad at me! I'm the one who said you made me realize something. (That being that the family has had over 2 months to tell us to "back off" and have not). Stick up for what you believe!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #507 on: February 02, 2009, 10:44:00 PM »

Caps witness was a person that lived on Aruba and had a family there.  Caps knew this witness for about 3 1/2 years
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3332.140

Quote from: johan555 on September 10, 2008, 03:17:03 PM
is it sure that that crypt is in Oranjestad Caps ??

YEP
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3332.140

How I know this is that my uncle is a Lawyer and He always talk abaout to have Roll duty.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.2000

Me and J & W and the C's are all in agreement now that it must be there.
scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2680.560

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #508 on: February 02, 2009, 10:45:16 PM »

I agree!  Come back Nimrod!  Janet argues with everybody!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: February 02, 2009, 10:46:04 PM »

Kermit!

Carlo's???? 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #510 on: February 02, 2009, 10:49:31 PM »

Kyle said: "Caps may have known about the pond search without being the witness. Remember the press (Amigo) arrived there while two of our guys were in the pond and took some pictures without our guys even knowing they were there. Noone from our end called the press. The polis knew and Amigo knew prior to the pond search"
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #511 on: February 02, 2009, 10:50:24 PM »

Why leave Nimrod? You're entitled to your opinion -- just as we are to try to show where we disagree with you. Why be mad at Janet? Be mad at me! I'm the one who said you made me realize something. (That being that the family has had over 2 months to tell us to "back off" and have not). Stick up for what you believe!

maybe he's busy writing a book.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #512 on: February 02, 2009, 10:51:30 PM »

Kermit!

Carlo's???? 

????
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: February 02, 2009, 10:52:13 PM »

Uncle?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: February 02, 2009, 10:53:17 PM »

I agree!  Come back Nimrod!  Janet argues with everybody!   

I challenge the words of posters with opinions that differ from my own.  I do not argue  with posters.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: February 02, 2009, 10:54:57 PM »

I agree!  Come back Nimrod!  Janet argues with everybody post that differs from her opinion!   

I challenge the words of posters with opinions that differ from my own.  I do not argue  with posters.

Janet

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: February 02, 2009, 10:55:52 PM »

I had not thought of that.
I thought about the connection to the Tourism though.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: February 02, 2009, 10:56:04 PM »

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: February 02, 2009, 10:57:22 PM »

I had not thought of that.
I thought about the connection to the Tourism though.

O.K.  I've probably just read extremely too much in the past few days.  thanks!

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: February 02, 2009, 10:57:57 PM »

Thank you for all the dates, Kermit.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.