May 22, 2024, 07:37:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #190 4/11/11 - 4/17/11  (Read 275140 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #980 on: April 16, 2011, 11:15:04 PM »

Did they get paid for all the pics/video's of Caylee?   I can't believe they aired this right before the trial is set to start.  Seems to me Bozo said he had a lot to do to prepare for the trial.   But we have time to talk for 48 hours. 

Reminds me of Judge Stan Strickland's words when he recused himself:

"At its core, defense counsel's motion accuses the undersigned of being a ‘self-aggrandizing media hound,'" Strickland wrote. "Indeed. The irony is rich."

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #981 on: April 16, 2011, 11:15:18 PM »

Did they get paid for all the pics/video's of Caylee?   I can't believe they aired this right before the trial is set to start.  Seems to me Bozo said he had a lot to do to prepare for the trial.   But we have time to talk for 48 hours. 

He sure won't be able to tell the judge that he didn't have enough time to prepare for this trial.

Good point, Turbo.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #982 on: April 16, 2011, 11:16:07 PM »

Well, we'll never get that hour back...Waste..huge waste!
Ain't that the truth!  Again, this jury panel was only told the same BS we have heard from the defense.....Wait until JA and LDB get to tell their side, with evidence and experts to back them up!!

I see this whole thing as a MAJOR ERROR on the defense's part. They just BLEW any chance of an appeal by participating in this on national TV.

I agree they blew it!! because when they try to go for an appeal the judge can throw their 48 hr day view in their faces and giggle like he does!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #983 on: April 16, 2011, 11:18:16 PM »

Well, we'll never get that hour back...Waste..huge waste!
Ain't that the truth!  Again, this jury panel was only told the same BS we have heard from the defense.....Wait until JA and LDB get to tell their side, with evidence and experts to back them up!!
And Mason will put them to sleep along with his so called experts if they are allowed to testify. 

Mason has a client sitting on death row and we know not of the others he represented!!

Loca
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #984 on: April 16, 2011, 11:18:28 PM »

Reminds me of Judge Stan Strickland's words when he recused himself:

"At its core, defense counsel's motion accuses the undersigned of being a ‘self-aggrandizing media hound,'" Strickland wrote. "Indeed. The irony is rich."

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #985 on: April 16, 2011, 11:19:23 PM »

He sure won't be able to tell the judge that he didn't have enough time to prepare for this trial.
No he can't.   He is so dumb!  He just wants to be famous, but he will be famous for being so dumb!

Good point, Turbo.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #986 on: April 16, 2011, 11:20:26 PM »

do yall think that the judge didnt bring up the 48 hrs thingiew because we all know he hinted at knowing! and possibly the judge is giving baez enough rope to hang himself but!! what makes me think that mason aint that reputable is his egging bozo on and following him like a puppy!!

Loca
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #987 on: April 16, 2011, 11:21:27 PM »

No he can't.   He is so dumb!  He just wants to be famous, but he will be famous for being so dumb!

Good point, Turbo.
Sorry I got into your quote 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #988 on: April 16, 2011, 11:21:44 PM »

do yall think that the judge didnt bring up the 48 hrs thingiew because we all know he hinted at knowing! and possibly the judge is giving baez enough rope to hang himself but!! what makes me think that mason aint that reputable is his egging bozo on and following him like a puppy!!
well not just that but he hasnt shown himself to be that involved and doesnt come across with finesse like mark nejame!! thats what I meant he has no air of class!!

Loca
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #989 on: April 16, 2011, 11:32:04 PM »

well not just that but he hasnt shown himself to be that involved and doesnt come across with finesse like mark nejame!! thats what I meant he has no air of class!!

It must give the judge a good laugh to listen to Baez complain about the media and camera in the courtroom, then turn around and use a national program to get more attention to the case.   

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #990 on: April 16, 2011, 11:33:43 PM »

yeah baez reeks of stupidity and arrogance! was it the judge that giggled in court when baez was talking  on friday!!
It must give the judge a good laugh to listen to Baez complain about the media and camera in the courtroom, then turn around and use a national program to get more attention to the case.   

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #991 on: April 16, 2011, 11:34:38 PM »

yeah baez reeks of stupidity and arrogance! was it the judge that giggled in court when baez was talking  on friday!!

oh lordie I got in someones quote here it goes again

Loca
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #992 on: April 16, 2011, 11:35:32 PM »

I had forgot that he had asked to have the camera's off inside the courtroom.   Yeah I bet the 48 hrs thing went over well with the judge. 

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #993 on: April 16, 2011, 11:45:39 PM »

oh lordie I got in someones quote here it goes again

BBM  Yes, he did; but Baez doesn't get it.  Monkey Devil!

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #994 on: April 16, 2011, 11:48:26 PM »

I had forgot that he had asked to have the camera's off inside the courtroom.   Yeah I bet the 48 hrs thing went over well with the judge. 

BBM   

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #995 on: April 16, 2011, 11:52:25 PM »

Good evening Monks--I watched that stupid show.  Nothing new.  Any jury in the world if presented with just the defense side would not convict of first degree murder.  However, the prosecution has so much.  Once a jury hears that, it's over for Ms. Anthony. 

But I did learn two new things.......Jubilation T. Cornpone wears a toupee.  I thought so, but it was hard to tell.  There is now no doubt.  It was quite obvious under the lighting used.  I wish Kathy Belich would snatch it off.

The other thing is that Linda Kenny-Baden's ample butt has grown considerably since last I saw her.  I don't think she could fit in that lace-up-the-back number she wore in court in Orlando.  Even then she looked like a sausage about to pop.  That's why the English call sausages, "Bangers," the noise they make when they pop.
If she wears that dress again, it will be a pop heard round the world. Let's put it this way.  When that sucker goes, I wouldn't want to be in the vicinity.

Oh yeah, Baez has no neck.

That show was so boring I left before it was over to take my dog Charlie for his last walk of the night.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #996 on: April 16, 2011, 11:57:19 PM »

Thanks for the running commentary. I talked my sister into watching it and she said she thought the whole point was to get the jury pool to consider lesser charges and that bozo and jar are fat with no necks.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #997 on: April 17, 2011, 12:12:19 AM »

Thanks for the running commentary. I talked my sister into watching it and she said she thought the whole point was to get the jury pool to consider lesser charges and that bozo and jar are fat with no necks.

Yep, that's about right. 

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #998 on: April 17, 2011, 12:13:30 AM »

Good evening Monks--I watched that stupid show.  Nothing new.  Any jury in the world if presented with just the defense side would not convict of first degree murder.  However, the prosecution has so much.  Once a jury hears that, it's over for Ms. Anthony. 

But I did learn two new things.......Jubilation T. Cornpone wears a toupee.  I thought so, but it was hard to tell.  There is now no doubt.  It was quite obvious under the lighting used.  I wish Kathy Belich would snatch it off.

The other thing is that Linda Kenny-Baden's ample butt has grown considerably since last I saw her.  I don't think she could fit in that lace-up-the-back number she wore in court in Orlando.  Even then she looked like a sausage about to pop.  That's why the English call sausages, "Bangers," the noise they make when they pop.
If she wears that dress again, it will be a pop heard round the world. Let's put it this way.  When that sucker goes, I wouldn't want to be in the vicinity.

That show was so boring I left before it was over to take my dog Charlie for his last walk of the night.

mason wears a toupe

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #999 on: April 17, 2011, 12:14:57 AM »

posted wrong place who wears a toupe?

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.