May 19, 2024, 01:32:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 305869 times)
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1780 on: January 24, 2009, 05:37:17 PM »

I think you've hit on something here...JB is trying to become an icon for Hispanics...he can't do that if there is no trial.  There have been several attorneys who've said that the very best thing Baez could do for his client is to "plea" her out.  That makes sense to me with all of the evidence that's come to light and is continuing to come to light daily.  One could almost make a case that Baez is NOT doing what is best for his client. 

That's what KC gets for hiring an Hispanice (just what KC knew her mother would not like...guess that's just another layer of KC being a spiteful bitch)...

Puz, are YOU really saying that    or just referring to SinCin's disgust for Hispanics?   There are many successful Hispanic attorneys.  Bozo just happens to be one who is a BOZO, no matter if he's Hispanic, white, black, blue, green or whatever color.  I hope you were just making reference to SinCin's disgusting prejudice.
[/quote]
An icon we have better people than JB.....
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1781 on: January 24, 2009, 05:37:54 PM »

BB, I may be wrong, but it sounds like you've never been on the brink of or attempted suicide.  I don't find it hard to believe that GA was serious about checking-out.  What scares me, is I think he will try it again somewhere down the road.  I sure hope I'm wrong about that.   

I agree with that GO.  I have never been on the brink of suicide but have had my own personal experiences with friends & family. I think with some people you can predict it and with others it may be a complete shock.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1782 on: January 24, 2009, 05:39:56 PM »

I think you've hit on something here...JB is trying to become an icon for Hispanics...he can't do that if there is no trial.  There have been several attorneys who've said that the very best thing Baez could do for his client is to "plea" her out.  That makes sense to me with all of the evidence that's come to light and is continuing to come to light daily.  One could almost make a case that Baez is NOT doing what is best for his client. 

That's what KC gets for hiring an Hispanice (just what KC knew her mother would not like...guess that's just another layer of KC being a spiteful bitch)...

Puz, are YOU really saying that    or just referring to SinCin's disgust for Hispanics?   There are many successful Hispanic attorneys.  Bozo just happens to be one who is a BOZO, no matter if he's Hispanic, white, black, blue, green or whatever color.  I hope you were just making reference to SinCin's disgusting prejudice.
[/quote]

Actually, I was referring to both Cindy's prejudice and Casey's spitefulness to play on anything to spite the family.  I was being sarcastic; I was NOT dissing Hispanics.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1783 on: January 24, 2009, 05:41:12 PM »

Just throwing out a few odd thoughts:

Another depressing item for George would be that they can't have a burial for Caylee - it's not in their control.

Is George's sister married to a multi-millionaire?

We heard that George left the house at 8:30 a.m.; came back home; left again at 10:30 a.m.  This is pure speculation, but...what if no one expected him to come back home and he encountered something that might have been the final straw to put him into a tailspin?

I think in one of the LE interviews he said his sister was rich I don't know if she married into money or not, I think it must be awful not to be in control to bury Caylee, I would like to know what is really going on with all that, not just Baez spin on it. Also, if George gets another job in security, it would have to be a job where he doesn't have a gun, because of the Baker Act, at least I believe that is true. But then I have no idea if any of these security jobs he has had, if he even carried a gun.

No Rose.  I wonder if this goes on a permanent record of his.  Nowadays, when you apply for a job, they check every iota about your past.  This could really deter even more when it comes to GA getting a job.  I imagine there are already a lot of people out there who don't want to hire either he or Cindy because of everything they've displayed in public...nation wide...the whole situation with their family. 

This may be true but it's also true that what we know is not being broadcasted out into the airwaves.Maybe some grab or read the rag NE while standing in line but most do not know very much at all and in fact,many don't even care.Just another murdering mother you know?I know several people that have said,"Caylee who"? The shock value of a mother killing her child just isn't there anymore..Sad jmo

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1784 on: January 24, 2009, 05:41:48 PM »

Actually, I was referring to both Cindy's prejudice and Casey's spitefulness to play on anything to spite the family.  I was being sarcastic; I was NOT dissing Hispanics.

[/quote]

WHEW...I didn't think so as it just didn't sound like you.  HUGS !!

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1785 on: January 24, 2009, 05:42:01 PM »

luckycharmsprincess...That was an excellent post, just today I was thinking what kind of upbringing did Cindy have, I guess one will never know but I would be curious to see if there was any abuse. One thing about Cindy I will say is that no matter what type of mental issues she has, she did appear to hold steady employment, and literally held that family together financially. With George losing a lot of their money and with Casey stealing so much from her, and financially and emotionally she was raising Caylee, I'm surprised that she didn't snap a long time ago. When I read the one email that her mother wrote to her sister, the one comment about Cindy keeps going because of Caylee, I do think that was the case. I can't figure, and frankly I've given up trying to figure out Cindy's behavior through all of this, but in a way I kind of felt sorry for her, she literally took care of everyone, and tried to hold everything together.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1786 on: January 24, 2009, 05:42:40 PM »

[/quote]
I did not know that Cyn had that type of prejudcies Casey dated a lot of hispanics
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1787 on: January 24, 2009, 05:43:20 PM »

This may be true but it's also true that what we know is not being broadcasted out into the airwaves.Maybe some grab or read the rag NE while standing in line but most do not know very much at all and in fact,many don't even care.Just another murdering mother you know?I know several people that have said,"Caylee who"? The shock value of a mother killing her child just isn't there anymore..Sad jmo

Tater - sad but true 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1788 on: January 24, 2009, 05:43:26 PM »

snipped from:
http://www.wftv.com/news/18159143/detail.html

Investigators also say the documents indicate that Casey might have been considering coming clean a couple of times. On the day she was indicted for murder she actually called her attorney from the sheriff's headquarters and hinted she might help investigators find Caylee. But once she talked to him she changed her mind. In August, she was about to meet with her father at the jail but once again it appears her attorney talked her out of it.

Good Afternoon Monks old and new!!  Here's some another unpopular post.  I was not going to comment on what I have been reading other than to say if you don't agree with a post.....indeed feel free to disagree with it...but please do it in a respectful manner...........however, I don't understand all this fighting over how YOU feel about George's cry for help.....if you think it was a ploy...fine....if you indeed think it was a real cry for help....fine...but since none of us know for sure ....each opinion seems to be valid. This is Caylee's thread...it appears some people seem to think this is their personal social network.....MUSING is for socializing.....why can't WE keep Caylee's thread for Caylee...so many bitch about this and that person connected with the case, for taking the focus away from Caylee and it's happening here more and more. Our Mods continue to ask very nicely to keep the O/T to a minimum.....most do, but there are some that don't.....over and over and over....I don't have to say who...you know who you are. When things are slow the mods are very generous with tolerating the O/T....but when things are happening why do they have to remind us....over and over to stay on topic? WE are supposed to be adults. It is really painful to come into the cage and see Monks that have been here for a L O N G time feeling like they want to stop posting on this thread. or leave SM.....normally when I see someone threatening to leave I will NOT speak out...I figure it's there choice, don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out. But what I have seen in the past couple days is really nasty. And it needs to stop. If I spoke out every time I disagreed I'd be banned for sure. But when I see some of the crap I have read in the last 24 hours, I feel like I need to speak out.   Saying that...........the above reinforces my belief that BJ is running the show.....he is in control of what casey knows about, who she sees, and now is in charge of Caylee's remains. I am convinced he doesn't want her to see her parents for fear she might have a soft spot for them and say something.  I am so glad the judge ruled that she has to be in court....at least she will know what's going on....because I honestly don't thinks she does now....I would HATE to see her conviction (I do believe in spite of BJ, she will be convicted) overruled on an appeal of ineffective counsel. I do believe that BJ has something in the works for himself in the future based on casey going to trial. Does she know all the evidence against her? What is he telling her?

Klaas thanks for the last post of the NE.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1789 on: January 24, 2009, 05:43:39 PM »

Me too! I knew it was familiar so I looked it up, it's from Dirty Dancing. I believe, iirc, it was Baby talking to Johnny! (omg, I think his name was Johnny in the movie, if not, some one please correct me!)

That is correct QM.....one of my favorite movies 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1790 on: January 24, 2009, 05:44:05 PM »

WHEW...I didn't think so as it just didn't sound like you.  HUGS !!

[/quote]

HUGS back!  Thanks for the question...gave me the chance to clear that up....

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1791 on: January 24, 2009, 05:45:36 PM »

Just throwing out a few odd thoughts:

Another depressing item for George would be that they can't have a burial for Caylee - it's not in their control.

Is George's sister married to a multi-millionaire?

We heard that George left the house at 8:30 a.m.; came back home; left again at 10:30 a.m.  This is pure speculation, but...what if no one expected him to come back home and he encountered something that might have been the final straw to put him into a tailspin?

I think in one of the LE interviews he said his sister was rich I don't know if she married into money or not, I think it must be awful not to be in control to bury Caylee, I would like to know what is really going on with all that, not just Baez spin on it. Also, if George gets another job in security, it would have to be a job where he doesn't have a gun, because of the Baker Act, at least I believe that is true. But then I have no idea if any of these security jobs he has had, if he even carried a gun.

No Rose.  I wonder if this goes on a permanent record of his.  Nowadays, when you apply for a job, they check every iota about your past.  This could really deter even more when it comes to GA getting a job.  I imagine there are already a lot of people out there who don't want to hire either he or Cindy because of everything they've displayed in public...nation wide...the whole situation with their family. 
Maybe Sherri or Dennis could hire George for one of their businesses.  They have more than just KidFinders.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1792 on: January 24, 2009, 05:45:40 PM »

when i was walkin in memphis...

soooooooo whats new on the george front TODAY? have been busy all day....

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1793 on: January 24, 2009, 05:47:08 PM »

I did not know that Cyn had that type of prejudcies ::MonkeyEek:: Casey dated a lot of hispanics ::MonkeyTongue::

[/quote]

That was mentioned a l o n g time ago about Sin Cin, but I can't quote where or when.  

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1794 on: January 24, 2009, 05:49:43 PM »

Maybe Sherri or Dennis could hire George for one of their businesses.  They have more than just KidFinders.

Yea, isn't one of them Tot Mom Supporters.. ?   

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1795 on: January 24, 2009, 05:50:14 PM »

I did not know that Cyn had that type of prejudcies Casey dated a lot of hispanics
[/quote]

Casey dated them to spite Cindy...Cindy did not like Casey dating hispanics.  Again, my apologies if I startled anyone with my sarcasm...I was NOT dissing hispanics.

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1796 on: January 24, 2009, 05:50:56 PM »

Yea, isn't one of them Tot Mom Supporters.. ?   

Seriously?

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1797 on: January 24, 2009, 05:51:23 PM »

Sunny...thanks for that post. I am glad there is an investigation into Baez, and frankly I hope he is removed from the case. I would rather have her have a competent lawyer, and a fair trial, then have problems down the road, do it right the first time, and if it means Baez off the case, good. I have a feeling that is what is going to happen.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1798 on: January 24, 2009, 05:51:42 PM »

BIG HUGS TO PUZ ![/size]

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1799 on: January 24, 2009, 05:51:46 PM »

Casey dated them to spite Cindy...Cindy did not like Casey dating hispanics.  Again, my apologies if I startled anyone with my sarcasm...I was NOT dissing hispanics.

I admit I was taken back at first but since it came from you I knew what ya meant. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.