May 13, 2024, 06:25:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #20  (Read 363171 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #440 on: September 11, 2008, 07:18:38 AM »

I haven't watched tv lately but what is it i hear that george had a gun and got in a fight someone shed some light kio refused to turn on the tv while i was there.

I'm confused.  Why would anybody harrass your friend  Kio?

She was the one who wasw going to adopt Caylee and I guess on that websleuths place people are saying kio is the babysitter Zineda. Apparently also are saying she had something to deal with it when she really doesn't.

I have never heard of any evidence stating that ANYONE was (officially) going to adopt Caylee ... as far as I am concerned you are the one making your friend look guilty ....  Caylee is missing remember?

Actually it came out a while ago, after the 400 pages came out.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #441 on: September 11, 2008, 07:27:52 AM »

Cindy Anthony told Eyewitness News she wanted to work with the homeowners' association. She said she and her family had been writing down license plate tag numbers of protestors so they could eventually be turned over to authorities in hopes of filing trespassing charges.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17440866/detail.html

What a busy little family. That's why they cannot look for Caylee.

Peace Monkeys
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #442 on: September 11, 2008, 07:31:47 AM »

Cindy Anthony told Eyewitness News she wanted to work with the homeowners' association. She said she and her family had been writing down license plate tag numbers of protestors so they could eventually be turned over to authorities in hopes of filing trespassing charges.

The only help LE want from you Cindy, is for your b!tch daughter to tell them where she put Caylee!!  They don't give a rat's @ss about license plate #'s!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: September 11, 2008, 07:32:19 AM »

The Anthonys' seem to think that public property belongs to them.  It sound like the homeowners' association is putting a little heat on them....
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: September 11, 2008, 07:37:46 AM »

The Anthonys' seem to think that public property belongs to them.  It sound like the homeowners' association is putting a little heat on them....

The "fights" have been initiated by the Anthonys'.  I thought everyone had the right to a peaceful protest on public property.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: September 11, 2008, 07:45:02 AM »

The "fights" have been initiated by the Anthonys'.  I thought everyone had the right to a peaceful protest on public property.

They have that right. However, George again has parked that sign illegally in the street.

Peace Monkeys
pmadams
Scared Monkey

My Little Monkey

« Reply #446 on: September 11, 2008, 07:45:08 AM »

I know this is not related to what is currently being discussed, but I am wondering something and would like to know what you guys think. If Caylee's remains are in a landfill, and have been since sometime in June, what are the chances that they will ever be recovered?
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #447 on: September 11, 2008, 07:49:33 AM »

I could have smacked Lee yesterday when he had a Sh*t fit about the protester with the dog.  What a "you can't touch me" attitude he has.  Talking down to that woman like she was a 2 year old. Bet he gets a good A$$ beating before this is over.
As he recently steps up more to the big Brother role after cowardly hiding for days..taking Casey to her Attorney and showing his face more outside their house acting like the family watch dog.  That family has serious jealousy issues with each other for media attention.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: September 11, 2008, 07:53:26 AM »

I know this is not related to what is currently being discussed, but I am wondering something and would like to know what you guys think. If Caylee's remains are in a landfill, and have been since sometime in June, what are the chances that they will ever be recovered?

The dumpster to landfill has always been my theory. In the landfill the days collection is covered with dirt every evening. Depending on birds, dogs, possums, raccoons, and the like. It will never be an open casket funeral. Remains non viewable. My biggest question is, how far underground can the dogs detect the decaying body.

Peace Monkeys
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: September 11, 2008, 07:54:46 AM »

I could have smacked Lee yesterday when he had a Sh*t fit about the protester with the dog.  What a "you can't touch me" attitude he has.  Talking down to that woman like she was a 2 year old. Bet he gets a good A$$ beating before this is over.
As he recently steps up more to the big Brother role after cowardly hiding for days..taking Casey to her Attorney and showing his face more outside their house acting like the family watch dog.  That family has serious jealousy issues with each other for media attention.

Good morning Beach!!!!

Is that not destruction of private property????

She should press charges. That was NOT a cheap homemade sign.

Lee is a punk.

Peace Monkeys
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #450 on: September 11, 2008, 07:56:01 AM »

Some landfills keep pretty good records about where certain areas of the cities trash is dumped. I have seen in the news bodies and or body parts (bones) being recovered from landfills many times.  Hard to guess the chances.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #451 on: September 11, 2008, 07:56:56 AM »

Good morning Beach!!!!

Is that not destruction of private property????

She should press charges. That was NOT a cheap homemade sign.

Lee is a punk.

Good Morning!!

I think I could take his punk ass.  lol

Yuri Melich
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: September 11, 2008, 07:57:40 AM »

Following The Money In The Anthony Case
Wednesday, September 10, 2008 10:13:40 PM

ORLANDO -- The potential money that could be made surrounding the Caylee Anthony case is staggering.

The firm for Jose Baez, Casey Anthony's lawyer, has already had a number of inquiries into possible book and TV deals.

It may have started out as a search for a missing toddler, but as the case wears on, the number of players in the Caylee case continue to grow -- from attorneys to public relations companies to bondsmen and bounty hunters.

"Mainly because the possibilities are endless down the line, and not because of any exchange of money upfront," said Kenneth Nunn, an associate dean at the Florida A&M University's College of Law.

Nunn has tried his fair share of high profile criminal cases, and knows that the money that comes in from exclusive interviews and book deals can be very profitable. Most publishers are willing to pay premium dollar to those with a personal insight into the case.

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla told News 13 that he has turned down some offers to tell his story, but that can't be said for everyone in his entourage who spent days up close and personal with Casey.

But what about the one person who knows the most about the whereabouts of Caylee? Can Casey make any money off this case?

"There is a law that says if you are convicted of a crime than you can not generate money off that case," Nunn said.

But that is only if Casey Anthony is convicted in her daughter's disappearance.

News 13 asked the Orange County Sheriff's office how much they have spent, but a representative would only say they are anticipating that this case will be a lengthy one.

News 13 asked Press Corp Media, the group representing the Baez law firm, if the Anthony family was paying for his services out of pocket or if he was doing it for free. They said how Baez gets paid is none of the public's business.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/9/10/following_the_money_in_the_anthony_case.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #453 on: September 11, 2008, 08:06:37 AM »

ORLANDO -- The potential money that could be made surrounding the Caylee Anthony case is staggering.

The firm for Jose Baez, Casey Anthony's lawyer, has already had a number of inquiries into possible book and TV deals.

It may have started out as a search for a missing toddler, but as the case wears on, the number of players in the Caylee case continue to grow -- from attorneys to public relations companies to bondsmen and bounty hunters.

"Mainly because the possibilities are endless down the line, and not because of any exchange of money upfront," said Kenneth Nunn, an associate dean at the Florida A&M University's College of Law.

Nunn has tried his fair share of high profile criminal cases, and knows that the money that comes in from exclusive interviews and book deals can be very profitable. Most publishers are willing to pay premium dollar to those with a personal insight into the case.

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla told News 13 that he has turned down some offers to tell his story, but that can't be said for everyone in his entourage who spent days up close and personal with Casey.

But what about the one person who knows the most about the whereabouts of Caylee? Can Casey make any money off this case?

"There is a law that says if you are convicted of a crime than you can not generate money off that case," Nunn said.

News 13 asked the Orange County Sheriff's office how much they have spent, but a representative would only say they are anticipating that this case will be a lengthy one.

News 13 asked Press Corp Media, the group representing the Baez law firm, if the Anthony family was paying for his services out of pocket or if he was doing it for free. They said how Baez gets paid is none of the public's business.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/9/10/following_the_money_in_the_anthony_case.html

I just pray for a conviction.

Yuri Melich
pmadams
Scared Monkey

My Little Monkey

« Reply #454 on: September 11, 2008, 08:08:27 AM »

The dumpster to landfill has always been my theory. In the landfill the days collection is covered with dirt every evening. Depending on birds, dogs, possums, raccoons, and the like. It will never be an open casket funeral. Remains non viewable. My biggest question is, how far underground can the dogs detect the decaying body.

Yeah, unless she had help disposing of the body (George or Lee, maybe), I think Casey probably would have taken the easiest way out. I wonder how being under tons of dirt would affect the rate of decomposition? And, I wonder, too, how far underground those dogs can detect? Does anyone know if the local landfill has been searched at all?
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: September 11, 2008, 08:13:32 AM »

Yeah, unless she had help disposing of the body (George or Lee, maybe), I think Casey probably would have taken the easiest way out. I wonder how being under tons of dirt would affect the rate of decomposition? And, I wonder, too, how far underground those dogs can detect? Does anyone know if the local landfill has been searched at all?

Being buried slows the rate compared to above ground disposal. Dumpster trash is compacted after every pick up.

Peace Monkeys
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: September 11, 2008, 08:13:49 AM »

Lee likes make-up?
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: September 11, 2008, 08:14:52 AM »

I just pray for a conviction.

Me too CAYLEE deserves Justice!
pmadams
Scared Monkey

My Little Monkey

« Reply #458 on: September 11, 2008, 08:16:36 AM »

Being buried slows the rate compared to above ground disposal. Dumpster trash is compacted after every pick up.

Part of an article about bodies recovered in a landfill:

Havlik conducted the autopsy on the body of Jennifer Blagg, who in 2002 was found in a Grand Junction landfill eight months after she was shot and killed by her husband. Blagg's autopsy was fairly straightforward, Havlik said, because the woman's body was found mostly intact, partially mummified, and a bullet was still lodged in the skull.

But absent such a clear sign of cause of death, the conditions at a landfill and the effect that has on a body can complicate an autopsy, Havlik said.

The compression of a body under the weight of garbage combined with the movement of the body by landfill equipment can impact the quality of remains. In the Blagg case, for example, the corpse showed signs of numerous postmortem fractures, Havlik said, adding that he would expect Utah medical examiners saw the same with Lori Hacking's remains.

Exposure to air, insects, the contents of the refuse pile and weather conditions will also impact the rate of decomposition, he said.

"It all plays a role," Havlik said. "It can definitely hinder (a death determination) pretty significantly."

Sunday, giving a speech during the YWCA's 10th annual Week Without Violence, Lori Hacking's mother, Thelma Soares, said her daughter weighed 115 pounds, but police recovered only 15 pounds of her body from the landfill.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #459 on: September 11, 2008, 08:18:17 AM »

City of Orlando Sanitation Dept. inter-office memo

Our new pick-up for the Anthony's garbage cans

will now be moved to this location!

Please CC entire department and forward this

information on to "Loraine." 
(see picture)

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.