May 13, 2024, 01:26:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #28 11/10/09 - 1/21/10  (Read 548311 times)
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: November 30, 2009, 10:16:29 PM »

I pray Haleigh is still alive somewhere.... but where?  This case is a real stumper and I think Misty could shed some light on this question.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #461 on: December 01, 2009, 12:24:31 AM »

Christmas without Haleigh Cummings- http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/113009-Christmas-without-Haleigh-at-home
snip
Haleigh's grandmother says whenever they're out shopping for presents, Ronald Jr. constantly reminds her to buy something for Haleigh. She thinks in some way, it still hasn't settled in that his sister is gone.
snip

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: December 01, 2009, 02:16:42 AM »

Christmas without Haleigh Cummings- http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/113009-Christmas-without-Haleigh-at-home
snip
Haleigh's grandmother says whenever they're out shopping for presents, Ronald Jr. constantly reminds her to buy something for Haleigh. She thinks in some way, it still hasn't settled in that his sister is gone.
snip

Yeah, I just read this article on the web and logged back in to post it, but you beat me to it. I'll go ahead and post it all so people can read it from here if they like:

Christmas without Haleigh Cummings

Updated: Monday, 30 Nov 2009, 11:30 PM EST
Published : Monday, 30 Nov 2009, 11:30 PM EST

MATTHEW SAFFER | WAWS TV

WELAKA, Fla. (WAWS TV) - It has been almost ten months since Haleigh Cummings was taken from her Satsuma home in the middle of the night. Her family is getting ready for Christmas, but the idea of spending the holiday without Haleigh, is almost too much to bear.

"If I could get anything for Christmas, it would be Haleigh. No doubt. That's all I want for Christmas," said Haleigh's father Ronald Cummings.

Ronald invited Action News teams over to his house to speak with him and his mother about the holidays. Ronald has moved a massive memorial filled with Haleigh's toys and pictures to the main room of the Welaka home hes staying in. The memorial takes up an entire wall of the living room.

Christmas was Haleigh's holiday, according to Ronald and his mother. On Christmas, Haleigh was one of the most animated of all the children who came over to enjoy the holiday.

"It's just going to be horrible if shes not here," said Haleigh's Grandmother Teresa Neves.

Ronald remembers the holidays when Haleigh was home as well. "A typical Christmas would be the whole family gets together at my grandmas house. We eat a real big dinner, and then we open a lot of presents when were done eating. A lot of presents, a lot of smiles from the children. It's going to be hard," said Ronald.

Ronald says the reason they are even celebrating this year is for Haleigh's 4-year-old brother, Ronald Jr.

"It's the same for everyone in this family. We just want whoever has her, let her go. You can have anything we have, just bring our little girl home," said Teresa Neves with tears in her eyes.

"Thanks to all the law enforcement that was involved in helping look for Haleigh. Thanks for all the ones still looking for her. Please continue to look for her. I need to find my daughter. She's not yours. She has a family who loves her," said Haleigh's father Ron.

A candlelight vigil will be held on the night of December 10, to keep the awareness up about Haleigh. The reward for information on Haleigh's whereabouts now stands at $30,000.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: December 01, 2009, 07:36:49 AM »

How sad.It is time for Haleigh to come home. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: December 01, 2009, 09:18:18 AM »

How sad.It is time for Haleigh to come home. 

I agree! it is very sad and way past time for Haleigh to be home..
breaks my heart...

also,,,Good morning all!

Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #465 on: December 01, 2009, 06:11:28 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys

My heart has been so heavy today for Haleigh I've given myself a headache trying to think where she could be.
Then I have been thinking about this myspace page of Crystals and I get so upset.
If it is a fake then shame on the one who made it this is no joke this is about a little missing girl named Haleigh and you are scum for doing this.
If it's really is Crystals I'm upset about that too.
It would have taken as much time to make the page about Haleigh then herself
I just don't understand it why would you want others to know what you have been doing in your personal life' that you are having fun why would that be important to make a myspace page.
I would make a million myspace pages about Haleigh not one about me.

Ron is doing no better his life is moving along fine with new girl friends I could not even think of a new relationship I would be going around to every person giving them a Haleigh flier not asking for their number.
Sorry for the rant I wish Haleigh would be found.

Monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: December 01, 2009, 07:51:30 PM »

Stacey...understand how you are feeling..

do we know that Ron has a new relationship? I have only read that on here..he has been awfully quiet and is not getting into any altercations since he and Misty split..Maybe he is trying to do the right thing and stop drawing attention to himself and his bad behavior and letting the focus be kept on Haleigh...who knows about this bunch..,.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #467 on: December 01, 2009, 11:19:42 PM »

Bananas - LOL.. well your avi turned out nice.  I love the snow in the background.  Be sure to check out what CBB can offer in the future too.  We are so lucky to have talented and creative monkeys to help with these avis!   

Grama - Not to worry, many of us get in the wrong box from time to time!  It's easy to do!  lol  Still knew what you were saying tho.  And yeah, my never-ending banana.  I do a double-take when I see the candy cane.  lol  We have to be on our best behavior, if we want Santa to come visit.  Hehe.   

Cookie -  Have gotten used to seeing that thumb-sucking, you just look all grown up now!  It's fun seeing the little differences.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #468 on: December 01, 2009, 11:45:29 PM »

Maven - Thanks for posting that article! 

What a sad time for Haleigh's loved ones.  It really must be hard trying to explain to Butterbean about his sissy.  He's just too young to understand and really grasp any of this.  I think it's so sweet that he thinks of his sissy, wants others to be sure to remember to get her this and that, etc.  Heartbreaking at the same time. 

As Stacey and others have said, I just don't understand about making myspaces so happy at a time like this.  I can understand that people grieve in different ways, that there comes the time for moving on in life.  But gosh, I don't understand when it seems that some folks get to that point rather quickly.  Other people do what it appears that Crystal and Ron may be doing tho.  Having fun, new relationships, etc.  I dunno what I'd do in their place.  Would hope that I'd actually deal with the issue at hand. 

Gotta remember too that these still could be rumors and not facts being reported about Crystal and Ron.  That may not be her myspace, and Ron may not actually have a new gf.  Who knows for sure what is what in this case?   I try hard to remember that, with each new thing that comes along.  Hard to do tho, that's for sure. 

I just want things to be different with Haleigh.  Want her found safe, returned to her loved ones, and the mess sorted out in court.  I want a happy ending for her.  With each passing day tho, it doesn't look like that's gonna happen.  Sigh. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #469 on: December 01, 2009, 11:47:01 PM »

Sorry... meant to say thanks to both Maven and Brandi, for posting that article!   

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: December 02, 2009, 09:00:40 AM »

Bananas - LOL.. well your avi turned out nice.  I love the snow in the background.  Be sure to check out what CBB can offer in the future too.  We are so lucky to have talented and creative monkeys to help with these avis!   

Grama - Not to worry, many of us get in the wrong box from time to time!  It's easy to do!  lol  Still knew what you were saying tho.  And yeah, my never-ending banana.  I do a double-take when I see the candy cane.  lol  We have to be on our best behavior, if we want Santa to come visit.  Hehe.   

Cookie -  Have gotten used to seeing that thumb-sucking, you just look all grown up now!  It's fun seeing the little differences.   

Oh Wyks, thanks for being understanding ...  I am sure Santa will bring you a new banana.   

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: December 02, 2009, 10:55:59 AM »

It's so sad that another Holiday is upon us and no word of where to find Haleigh.  I want to believe that she is out there and safe, but I know the statistics say otherwise.  It is so hard to come to this thread with no news of finding her.  But thanks for all the updates & links.  At least it is keeping her name out there.  I'm hoping for good news one day.

HaLeigh Cummings If You Believe

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/kwPcXHoCDZ0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/kwPcXHoCDZ0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: December 02, 2009, 01:12:49 PM »

I realize this might not be the popular idea but Ron and his family must be ready to burst at the seams. A tragedy like this would take a mighty heavy toll.  That said, they have to keep moving on with their lives or they would go insane with the grief of it all.  I am sure the first waking moment is spent wondering what happened to Haleigh... how awful that must be. 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: December 02, 2009, 02:46:29 PM »

Sorry... meant to say thanks to both Maven and Brandi, for posting that article!   

Well, hello, Wyks.

Of course, you're welcome.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #474 on: December 02, 2009, 02:52:25 PM »

I realize this might not be the popular idea but Ron and his family must be ready to burst at the seams. A tragedy like this would take a mighty heavy toll.  That said, they have to keep moving on with their lives or they would go insane with the grief of it all.  I am sure the first waking moment is spent wondering what happened to Haleigh... how awful that must be. 

good post Bananas. I have said time and again, regardless of some people's personal opinions of certain family members, they are still Haleigh's family and she loves them as they her. The parents were said to be cleared so trashing one or the other all over the net in public serves what purpose? none. I just wanted everyone to consider the pain her family was and is going through before posting malicious things. I do hope that soon we know what happened to Haleigh and I pray for her family, for strength,courage and blessings of truth and light as to what happened to Haleigh. I hope they can handle Christmas for Jr. and not totally break down, but I don't see how. My heart aches for all of them.

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: December 02, 2009, 02:58:35 PM »

good post Bananas. I have said time and again, regardless of some people's personal opinions of certain family members, they are still Haleigh's family and she loves them as they her. The parents were said to be cleared so trashing one or the other all over the net in public serves what purpose? none. I just wanted everyone to consider the pain her family was and is going through before posting malicious things. I do hope that soon we know what happened to Haleigh and I pray for her family, for strength,courage and blessings of truth and light as to what happened to Haleigh. I hope they can handle Christmas for Jr. and not totally break down, but I don't see how. My heart aches for all of them.

My heart aches as well for all the little children who are missing and those who have been mistreated by sick people in this world.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: December 02, 2009, 03:29:21 PM »

My heart aches as well for all the little children who are missing and those who have been mistreated by sick people in this world.

mine too Bananas, Mine too. It is sad what is being done to children. I just wonder what we can do to stop this, I know watch the children closer, but we can't watch them while we sleep. We have to do something.. I also want to clarify, my post was not directed at any certain person or forum... just the hate I have been reading for months now, every where.

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: December 02, 2009, 03:33:44 PM »

Well my opinion on this is tougher law and not letting known child predators loose on the streets to hurt our children.  that would be a start......

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: December 02, 2009, 04:27:56 PM »

Well my opinion on this is tougher law and not letting known child predators loose on the streets to hurt our children.  that would be a start......
Yes, but, then there is the issue of prison overcrowding. Why not just put them in a city or on an island together, brand or tattoo them in case they leave their area and let them have their way with each other. I don't know.. the prison over crowding is a big issue and that is why they end up with early release sometimes.... this system has got to be fixed, that is for sure.

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: December 02, 2009, 05:03:05 PM »

Yes, but, then there is the issue of prison overcrowding. Why not just put them in a city or on an island together, brand or tattoo them in case they leave their area and let them have their way with each other. I don't know.. the prison over crowding is a big issue and that is why they end up with early release sometimes.... this system has got to be fixed, that is for sure.

Yes, I understand the prison overcrowding... there will have to be another solution.  I do not have any mercy on them whatsoever..... I am not opposed to the death penalty for true convicted sex offenders.  I am talking about the real deal... not the ones who are convicted - such as the ones who are 19 and having sex with a 16 year old.... in my opinion, this is not a true sex offender crime..... JMO and hope this doesn't open up a whole can of worms....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.